Incapacity Benefit Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James was bent over, face buried in Ruth's sex, his soft penis hanging free below him with Karen fondling it through his buttocks. His disquiet existed but what a fantasy to be experiencing, two girls naked and sexually aroused for his pleasure. He did not realise it, but it was he who was the plaything. Despite his recent ejaculation he felt himself stirring as his lips nibbled on the bud of Ruth's clitoris. He thought she was close to coming. He was right.

He could not have risen from his task had he wanted to. Ruth's thoughts saw to that!

Karen, watching Ruth, was surprised at the unusual stillness of the orgasm. She was sure Ruth was climaxing but of course the poor girl could not thrash about, tremble or go rigid as other girls do. All she could do was moan.

James made to rise and Karen moved her hand out from between his buttocks but regained hold of his penis keeping up her playful movements. They were having an effect so she now concentrated on moving the foreskin over the thickening head.

"Was that good, Ruth? I think we can get James up again. See, the boy is rising. Shall we see him spurt? See what he has left in here to offer us?"

Ruth in the warm afterglow of her orgasm was happy to watch. She aided James by her thoughts, encouraging him, building his desire as Karen's hands continued their work, wanking him.

James' conscience kept at him, he shouldn't be here, "I have to go," he suddenly announced. He was standing tall and naked above Ruth as Karen worked his oily and rigid cock.

But Karen was into the game, "No, not go, you need to come!" she replied.

It was going to happen. Ruth watched intently.

For a second time, in a shorter space of time than he had ever managed to come again before, James' penis released his semen. One pulse, two pulses and a dribble as Karen's hand worked him. It was not plentiful but the two spurts shot some distance onto Ruth's exposed and naked body just as Karen had intended. It was also an intense electric orgasm for James, one that concentrated on the sensation rather than the release. Despite his misgivings it was intensely enjoyable. Awful but so enjoyable to see his cum land upon his young client's body.

Ruth lay quietly after they had gone—actually there was little else she could do in her condition. She reflected on the pleasant morning and how Karen's attitude had changed from the scepticism of a few days ago to really taking control of James today. It was odd, she thought, how it was herself who really should have been in control. It was her power over James that had allowed the happenings: yet it was Karen who had taken over and made the decisions. Being physically helpless did not exactly put Ruth in the dominant position. Despite her ability to control men she was so reliant on everybody else. She wondered about how much more she would be able to do once she was up and about. What would she do? What fun she could have. Oh, how she wished she had more movement but there was nothing for her to do but wait. Her finger and thumb moved in frustration.

12