All Comments on 'Inceleratr'

by vladm

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BlueEyes1969BlueEyes1969about 1 month ago

Violent scenes are not my favorite, but you write well and the story was brutally arousing and erotic. A wrapped up story, so no more chapters?

vladmvladmabout 1 month agoAuthor

Indeed, the tempo and the reprise in the second page get intense. I don't really do multipart sequel stories, I don't like to read these so I do no write them either. This one, maybe the backstory will suffice, like instead of a sequel, a sort of prequel. So there is a lady on a specific website where you might like to subscribe to girl and she will make film for you. I get many films from this one lady, she is no just a lady, but a I guess somewhat popular current trans porno actress. Well, maybe last year I wrote this story, it was different then, and I asked her to do a custom for me, where all I can see is her hair or something, but she will read this story in the role of the stud dude. So as if I'm her pal and we're laying close together and she's telling me this story that had happened to her. Was pretty awesome.

Enjoy story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservladm@vladm
*** 28 May 2022 news: Readers and followers, I have been missing for almost a year. I have new stories to tell, they will be out over the next two months as I am home from my work. Enjoy, and please leave feedback so I know how much you cum to these! I travel for my work, I...