Inceleratr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he's right, I'm going to fuck him again in a moment, and overflow his hole with my second load. I pulled out a little, and then back in, to test if I was hard enough yet. I was. I should have known, and I might even have a third one in me too, this was so arousing. I felt him tense up, and wince, like he had no idea he was going to get a second round. The burning he must be feeling now I'm sure was wiping his brain out.

I fucked him another twenty minutes, and then I came as hard as I did the first time. I heard him after this one, he cleared his throat and I heard him try to vocalize something, like maybe he was going to say something, but he just mumbled for a second and then went silent again. Perhaps he was going to beg for mercy, or perhaps he was going to beg for a third round. I don't know, he wasn't assertive enough even to vocalize these basics.

I slipped out now, it would be a long time until I got hard enough to fuck. I did a pushup on his back, reminding him that even though I'm done fucking him, he's still my little incel bitch. As I stood next to his couch, he was still laying with his head turned sideways, away from me, and his eyes were closed now. His little butthole was gaping wide, red inside and out, and there was blobs of goo dripping out and down his little balls. I grabbed one of his throw pillows and wiped his butt and my jizz off of my cock. I tossed the pillow on his face, and I started getting dressed.

I wanted to cap it all off with some more humiliating talk. I told him that I was not ever going to call him again, that not only couldn't he get a girl to talk to him, the only time a man would talk to him was to coerce him into giving up his virgin ass, and even then it would be once and done. I told him that I was going to look his parents up on the internet and tell them what he just did. I told him that I might see him around town like at the grocery store or sitting in traffic, and that I would stare right at him and then announce to everyone in the store that this incel shoots a load in thirty seconds if you buttfuck him.

He never moved, I guess he thought if he didn't open his eyes, he didn't look at me or talk to me, it would all disappear. And it did, or at least I did, I left his front door open so anyone could walk right in and see his gaping and red and cum filled asshole. Maybe even some other stud would come by and take advantage.

Love that app, but I deleted it in my truck before I drove away.

12