Incessant Pt. 02

Story Info
Sisters have big plans for the weekend.
6.1k words
4.57
18.8k
41

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or older. Any resemblance to real persons or events is coincidental. Stay safe and responsible out there :-)

Chapter One

"You don't look too good," Emily remarked.

"Yeah, I've been feeling a bit under the weather," I smirked.

Somehow, I had managed to survive my foolishness. A rogue wave knocked me off my balance, but luck was on my side, and I ended up face-down in the sand.

My chest felt like it was on fire — an icy underwater fire that burnt like hell. The only other injury I suffered was a bruised ego. And maybe, just maybe, I had a new phobia of the ocean.

My little sister glared at me, "No. You don't look sick, you look sad."

"Sad? Nah, Sis, I promise that I'm a-okay."

"Mmm," Emily's eyes narrowed, "if you say so."

My sister knew me too well to miss all the clues coming off my face. She'd been born with a gift for snuffing out my bullshit.

Unlike other older brothers, I could never sell her any nonsense stories. Then again, even Riley seemed to notice something was off after I returned from the beach.

My skin was somehow both pale and red, while I tried to conceal a suffocating cough. I felt like I was shaking; vibrating. Everything seemed so obvious to me, so what was the use in trying to hide it.

"You were down there for a while," Emily raised an eyebrow and looked toward the beach. Surely, she had already put everything together in her head.

"I was watching the ocean," I lied.

Emily found comfort in the people around her being tough, so I wanted to be tough. Her birthday was that Sunday and I didn't want to upset her. Other than that, I couldn't explain why I felt the need to conceal what had happened.

My little sister shrugged; accepting that there were other ways to get me to talk. She put her hand on my arm, "You should call Blake. She'll answer even if she's still at work."

In our relationship of four, everyone could make a unique contribution. It was something that took us a while to get used to: that we wouldn't be perfect for every situation. Once we did, things became a lot easier.

Years ago, the events that ended with us all living together in our lover's commune started with Blake. But the love I had for Blake went back to the day I was born and went beyond any ordinary affection.

I embraced Emily; so tight that she probably thought it was strange. Then, I didn't want to let go. Holding her triggered strong emotions that I wished would stay unseen. Tears were beginning to well up, and as her hands gripped me more tightly, they began to flow. Minutes passed before we ended our hug.

I tried to hide my eyes from her, but I caught a glimpse of her face and saw two wet streaks down her cheeks. We shared a special bond. Even though she didn't know exactly what had happened, she could feel it in every fibre of her being.

Hell, I should have told her that I'd had a scare in the water. Maybe I should've also told her I was afraid of losing her — told her to choose between her family or her girlfriend. Then again, I loved the way Riley made her happy.

Instead of saying anything, I forced a smile before retreating upstairs.

My phone was next to the bed, where I'd left it. There wasn't a single text or missed call, but that was expected. It was early evening, and Blake usually worked until late. Usually, I wouldn't bug her until after 7 pm, but that night really I wanted to hear her voice.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hey, Boyfriend!"

My mouth twisted in delight at her greeting. "God, it's so good to hear your voice!"

There was a brief pause before Blake spoke again. Her voice was filled with a mixture of care and concern that only a big sister could manage, "What's wrong?"

I didn't bother holding anything back. She heard everything that happened that day, from the moment I woke up to the moment I almost drowned. I even told her about how I watched the two girls have sex and wondered aloud if that makes me a bad person. My mouth wouldn't stop moving until she interrupted me with a stern clearing of her throat.

"My darling man, listen to me," she instructed. "We're all excited and a little scared right now."

"Really? You too?!"

"Definitely, but Emily isn't going anywhere," Blake said with incredible confidence.

"How—"

"How do I know?" my question got preempted as my sister chuckled on the other end of the line. "You know, I used to be so jealous of her because her hands were made to fit into yours."

"Sis, we were also made for each other."

"It's different for us..."

"Different?"

I could feel Blake grin smugly in the short pause before she spoke again. "The benefit of having three women in your life, Dear Brother, is that each can give you something unique. That's why you're talking to me about this, and not to her."

My sister was only three years older than me, but she was infinitely wiser. When we were kids, she'd read up on whatever seemed necessary. Like when our parents weren't 'around', Blake bought parenting books. She learnt magic tricks to entertain me and read stories to Emily until she fell asleep.

The love between us was indeed different from the love between Emily and me, but it was just as powerful.

Blake had only been home occasionally since she took on an acting judgeship. It was her dream, and I loved seeing it become a reality. Still, I had to admit, "I miss you, Sis."

"I miss you too, Boyfriend," I imagined my sister twirling the phone-line like a love-sick girl in a sitcom. "Emily's birthday weekend is going to be a blast."

There wasn't much planned for Emily's birthday. To protect the privacy of our relationship, we didn't get out much. But one thing that was sure to make the day special was the gift we'd gone and got. It was a beautiful emerald ring — a symbol of our lifelong commitment to one another. Blake and I wanted 'marry' our little sister in the same way we'd married one another three years ago.

Blake's voice turned a little husky; a touch more flirtatious while still keeping her cool. "Are we going to have a little fun in the bedroom this weekend?"

"Why keep it in the bedroom when we have a whole house to explore?"

"I'd love being bent over the kitchen counter," my sister confessed.

"What about sex in the shower?"

"Why not a nice bubble bath?"

"Or on top of the dining room table?"

We started laughing at ourselves, trying to be all sultry. Then Blake sighed, "Think the blonde would ever join?"

Again, the conversation was getting tricky. "If she wants to."

"Yeah. Girls are fun," my sister said wistfully.

"And me, am I fun?" I teased.

"Oh, you're delightful, my dear brother. In fact, you make me so horny."

I liked the sound of that; it was a massive boost to my ego. "You know, our little sister got me all hot and bothered this afternoon."

"That's why you really called, 'cause you know I'm a perv like you."

"Maybe."

"Our Emily wanted to look sexy for her older brother. Clearly, she's not as hot as she thinks because you went and walked into the damn ocean instead of just jerking off." Blake giggled on the other end of the line; her husky voice turned girlish for a moment.

"Both my sisters are pretty damn sexy," I smiled.

"Oh, yeah? Our mommy is also pretty hot. Lots of toys to play with..."

"Are you playing right now?"

"I'm sitting at my desk, twirling my hair, thinking about our little sister getting eaten out by her gorgeous blonde lover..." Blake continued, "Tell me, did it make you hard seeing them fuck? Did you want to get up and join them?"

"I did want to join them, or at least... You know?" I stopped short of admitting my real desires.

"You wanted to take your cock out and stroke it for them?" Blake teased. "You wanted to jerk off to the sight of your little sister's pussy being teased by that little blonde slut. Admit it."

I nodded as if she could see me. My shorts were on the floor already as my hand began to work my shaft.

"Aww, are you jerking off, Lil' Bro?" my sister teased. "I hope you are; hope you're stroking your cock while I rub my pussy, thinking about those girls by the pool."

Again, I nodded as if she could see me.

Blake cooed, "Ugh... I wish I were there. We could've held hands while we played with ourselves. Meanwhile, we'd watch our gorgeous sister do the naughtiest things. Mmmm, it makes me so wet just thinking about it."

Words stopped, and we listened to each other breath as our breathing became sharper. Miles away, I imagined Blake with her legs up on her desk and her hand between her legs. Both of us with our eyes closed as we pictured being side-by-side.

My sister's breathing was shallow; mine was laboured. Each beat of her voice synced with the movement of her fingers. While I enjoyed the feeling of my hand massaging my lustful cock.

Blake whined, "I wish it were you with your fingers between my legs, right now."

"I want to put my tongue down there and taste my sister's sweet—"

"Ugh, I'm going to get home and suck your cock, Lil' Brother. I want your cum running down my chin."

"Fuck. I want to take your hips—"

"Take my hips and slam into your sister's pussy. So fucking wrong, but I want to do it all the time."

"You're a slut for your brother," I grinned.

"Yes, I'm all yours, Baby. I need you... Need you... Mmmm..."

I got lost for a moment as my hand kept pumping away, only to be brought back as Blake began to whimper and moan. The noise was getting more urgent — the sound of someone shivering on edge, trying to hold back. We were getting to the point where neither of us could take it anymore.

Blame yawned her words out, "Cum for me, cum for me."

Cry after cry pierced my ears as my sister frigged herself into putty. Cum dripped down my pulsating cock, and I leaned back — exhausted. Gasping simultaneously, my sister and I reached our climax...

We remained silent for a few minutes. Blissed out at the thought of being together soon. I was euphoric; feeling like I'd achieved a special kind of clarity.

"We should do that more often," I gulped for air.

"Yeah."

"Same time tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

We said 'I love you' and 'see you soon' before hanging up. I felt great and took a mental note.

For stress relief, phone sex is safer than walking into the ocean.

Chapter Two

I took a bracing shower, changed into something comfortable and headed back down.

There were two bedrooms upstairs, each with its own bathroom. The downstairs consisted of the lounge, kitchen and a guest room. From the stairs, you could see the whole living area. Emily had been the decorator-in-chief and did an incredible job.

I noticed Riley standing in the kitchen. We smiled at each other; her nose crinkling as she raised the corners of her mouth. She was 'good' and made everyone around her feel warm. Despite us possibly contending for my sister's affection, I could still appreciate her.

"Em is on the phone with your mom," our houseguest explained. "I hope it's okay that I started cooking."

I nodded appreciatively and cast eyes around the room. They'd cleaned up the lounge, and it actually looked better than usual. Once again, I was overcome with a sense of contentment. Everything was beautiful: the white furnishings with blue accents and the girl in front of me. She was kinda messy — very pretty.

Riley had pulled on a white crocheted cover-up with stringy tassels on its fringe. It allowed glimpses of her blue bikini, allowing her to maintain that surfer-girl vibe. The time she'd been spending out by the pool left her looking fresh-faced and at ease. Visiting us was a nice break from the city, where she was studying some business degree.

Happy expressions matched her pink cheeks as she cooked. She seemed perfectly at home in the kitchen; dancing about as she prepared a meal for us. No one in our family was much of a chef, so I was happy that the kitchen would finally get some use.

"It's nice of you to cook," I said. "I'm surprised you found anything to work with."

"Oh, well... You know?" the blonde looked at her feet as her cheeks went from pink to red. This was the longest we'd ever been alone in a room together. I'd always gotten the impression that she was quite shy, and the way she evaded flattery was proof.

"What are you making?" I asked.

"A little bit of everything — a platter."

Having not had a meal yet, I was drooling at the sights and smells of the food. "Sounds like a feast!"

Again, my houseguest blushed, "I thought it's the least I could do. You've been very welcoming."

"Of course, you're practically family!"

"Hopefully, one day..." she cut herself short and checked my face for a reaction. I remained cool, and she felt empowered to finish her thought. "Hopefully, one day, I will be family."

The thought had crossed my mind — my little sister married to this girl who seemed so perfect for her. Only an hour ago, that might have upset me. Yet, after my call with Blake, I felt a silly sense of confidence again. "I would love to have you as a sister... sister-in-law."

Riley smirked before her shyness caught back up with her. Then she had a little burst of swagger, "Well, I've seen how much you love your sisters, so I look forward to it."

"Yeah?" I swallowed hard, not quite sure if there was any innuendo in her statement.

The blonde shook her head in the affirmative while her bottom lip crawled behind her teeth. Her eyes were cast down, "You'll need a pair of hands to look after you for when Blake is off at work. You and Em aren't exactly good home-makers."

I snickered, "Fair enough, but neither is Blake."

"Guess I'll have to service all three of you then," Riley said.

"Uhm—"

The door to the downstairs bedroom swung open, and Emily strutted towards us. Saved by the bell!

She looked chirpy after her call with our mom and still wore the pink bikini from earlier. I smiled at her, and she smiled back; her eyes revealing that she might sense a bit of guilt in my expression.

Technically, I'd done nothing wrong, but it did seem like Riley, and I were perilously close to 'flirting'.

When my sister was only a few feet away, she leaned forward and touched her soft lips to my cheek. When she pulled away, I caught the naughty twinkle in her eyes. She'd either had some phone-fun with Mom or was delighted by my guilty look. Alternatively, it could easily have been both.

We shared a second kiss; it was short and sweet. Her lips made mine crackle with electricity, the way they always have. I wanted to extend our touch — spend a few minutes with her in my arms. Alas, I couldn't quite bring myself to do it in front of her girlfriend.

Emily rounded the kitchen counter and gave Riley a similar combination of kisses. It was sweet and emotional: sincere, loving, just a little possessive. Their gentleness was profound. Even so, Emily always insisted that she was the dominant partner. But that's not what I was seeing.

Their kiss ended, and Emily came back, 'round my side of the kitchen counter. "Mom sends her love," she smirked. "To both of you."

Riley seemed delighted that she was being included. Her eyes narrowed and twitched as her teeth beamed at us. It was more evidence that she wanted to make Her place in our lives permanent.

My little sister had restless legs and kicked them around as she sat next to me. They drew my attention, and I admired her long runner's legs until she noticed. Luckily, she was used to me checking her out, replying with a stuck-out tongue and a wink.

I began to speak, "As much as I love what you're wearing, Sis—"

"You want me to dress for dinner?" Em finished my sentence.

"Well, I think it's appropriate considering all the effort Riley is putting into our food." I looked over to the blonde; she seemed to like the hassle I was giving her girlfriend.

"Mom says you can't be my daddy anymore, Big Brother. I'm getting too old for that."

I laughed, "When have I ever been your 'daddy'?"

Emily rolled her eyes, "Only in my dreams." She got up and went back to the bedroom, to dress in something more dinner appropriate.

Meanwhile, her girlfriend looked at me, probably wondering if I would ask her to change next. I tried my best to offer a disarming smile, but I could still see some doubt on her face. She had beautiful steely-grey eyes that were often frozen in a sceptical look. That made it hard to read her emotions, yet you could still see her gentle soul. I felt that she was warming to me — even if we had our doubts about how both of us could fit into my sister's life.

Emily was back, having changed into a pair of grey athletic-shorts and a white tank-top. She looked positively vibrant as she did a little twirl for us before starting to set the table.

"This feels so formal," my sister remarked while adjusting her very casual clothes. "If you want to wine and dine us, you should light some candles, Babe."

Riley responded, "I'll be sure to go all-out next time."

"Oh, Darling, you're going to have to impress if you want us to join you for a second date," Emily teased.

I took the chance to ask Riley if she had a love for cooking. She explained that although her father was Greek, he never liked the cuisine. That is, except when they spent time with their uncles. But mostly, her mother used to cook, and she was originally from Louisiana. She loved her parents a lot, and I had a feeling she spent most of her time with them. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I had a feeling that was the source of her kind spirit.

We took our seats and sat down to have a wonderful dinner. It was the most I'd ever spoken to our visitor, and I loved finally hearing about her life story. Seeing that made Emily happy, and at the end of the night, we all felt good about life.

What had started as a slightly traumatic day turned into something beautiful.

Chapter Three

Despite having a lovely evening with the girls, I found myself struggling to sleep.

At 6-o-clock, I was awake and had a ludicrous idea to go for a run. After some initial wavering and wondering, I made up my mind and set out onto the streets.

Now, I wasn't unfit by any means, but I wasn't fit enough for what I was attempting. The road was flat and straight, which made it a little tedious. After about a mile, I hit the wall, and my run turned into a brisk walk. Half-a-mile later, my tempo had slowed considerably, and I was crawling along.

I noticed another person on the road, and they were jogging in my direction. The figure was approaching fast and at a consistent pace: someone far better trained than I was.

It looked like a feminine body, and macho-pride made me pick up my pace again. Even as my heart was pounding and sweat was pouring down my forehead, I powered forward. I can only imagine how silly the expression on my face must've looked!

As the person got closer, I saw the blonde hair and firm body. It was Riley, already on the way back from some early morning exercise. We nodded politely as we passed each other, and I turned my head to look back at her. Her firm calves kept a quick pace, even after she'd done three times what I'd been doing.

Seeing the blonde fitness-bunny inspired me to push a bit harder. I had an urge to impress her and racked up a fair amount of distance at a gentle pace before turning back.

There was something ominous about the route back. I could hear the sound of waves crashing against the shore, and it made me nervous. My behaviour was paranoid, and despite the town's relative quiet, I felt like I was being observed.

Crazy, right?

When I arrived back at our house, I found Riley half passed-out on the sofa; her chest heaving in a dark grey sports bra. Again, I nodded politely and began dragging my tired body up the stairs and towards the shower.

12