Incessant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the door of the master bedroom, I got a fright when I found Emily lazing in the bed on her stomach. She was kicking her legs back and forth with her head in her hands as she looked out the window.

I did my best to act cool, "Hey, Sis, what's up?"

Emily rolled onto her side and trained her eyes on me. Her lips were painted a pale pink, and her eyes seemed happy — happy to see me. "I wanted to come to surprise you this morning, Doofus."

"I decided to go for a run—"

My little sister jumped onto her feet and made a stride towards me. Her face wore the look of mock anger, "You and Riley?"

I knew she was only fooling around, but I had this awful guilty look on my face. "Yeah, I ran into her. She must go super-early," I stammered.

"She's got a lot of stamina," Emily winked.

"I've... Noticed."

My little sister's lips curved into a devilishly sly arrangement. She liked that she could make me uncomfortable — provoke a reaction. And as always, she'd want a response.

I realised how close she'd gotten to me. Her minty breath touched my skin, and her fingers brushed against mine. She was wearing the same outfit from last night, but with her tank top tied in a knot to expose her slender midriff. We were about the same height, yet she seemed shorter than me; tilting her head so that her eyes looked up at me.

My heart wanted to kiss her, so I did. Butterflies danced in my stomach as her lips parted. Our tongues met in the warmth of each other's mouths for a kiss like no other. It was electric-like — threatening to explode into lust. Yet, in many ways, it felt like a regular kiss between brother and sister. Our lips moved without effort or angst; melting together in a sloppy-beautiful embrace.

I reached around, placing one hand on the small of my sister's back and another behind her head. Our bodies were light and malleable, and we easily pulled ourselves toward each other. With her arms wrapped around me, hugging me tightly, we continued our never-ending kiss. The taste was invigorating, the touch warm, and the sound of silence hypnotic.

For a moment, it seemed like we were both trying to get away, but our lips were like magnets — inseparable. We wanted to move on: shed our clothes and make tender love. But we had to be patient as our intoxication with one another drowned our bodies.

It seemed like it might end. Emily's nails sunk into my skin, and we parted, only for me to kiss her forehead while she looked up at me with puppy-dog eyes.

"Do you notice something different about me, Big Brother?" my sister asked.

I took a step back and looked for the obvious things: new hair, new nails, a new outfit... Nothing.

It was one of those questions you could get very wrong, so I kept my composure until she answered for me. "It's my hair. I decided to tie it back for you."

"For me?" I asked puzzled.

Emily exhaled loudly; clearly amused by my ignorance. "I wanted to give my big brother a special wake-up call, but you were gone when I got here."

I began catching on, "Better late than never, don't you think?"

"Perhaps."

My little sister pouted theatrically. She turned away, crawling her way onto the bed and turning back with her legs split apart. Her shorts were a thin strip of fabric concealing her pussy, and I felt my hand instinctively reach for my cock. It was my natural instinct: my ingrained desire to make love to her.

Emily could hardly contain her joy as she watched me step out of my shorts. The combination of her raised eyebrow, and her satisfied grin was a boost to my ego. She was licking her lips: keen to feel the texture of my skin against her tongue.

My sister's hand found its way underneath her shorts — teasing herself as she watched me. Her other hand found its way to her mouth, and she applied an almost frantic suction to her thumb. She was brimming with animal-lust. Meanwhile, my own body was eager and primed. The run had released powerful chemistry, and I was more than happy to stroke my cock for her.

We were spellbound, entranced, or maybe just in love. Ages passed as we played with ourselves, and our eyes negotiated with one another. Emily's hand stopped as her submissive side set in, and she waited for my signal.

It was fun playing her games, "I've come from a long run, so why don't you get back down here and help me relax?"

My little sister's eyes turned fiery, "I'm getting older now."

"Oh yeah?"

She swallowed hard, trying to hide her delight. "Soon, you won't be able to boss me around anymore."

"Is that right?" I dared her. "Guess I'll have to stop then."

The brunette's hand started massaging between her legs again as her teeth put pressure on her thumb. It was only a matter of time before she would cave, but she wanted to feel disobedient at first.

I turned to the bathroom, "I think I'll give your sister a call. She's never left me hanging."

As I began to walk away, I heard Emily rush forward on the bed before stopping herself. She wanted to keep playing sexy — hard to get — but she also really loved her big brother's cock. "I might owe you one morning of servitude."

"Owe me?" I asked.

"After how naughty I was yesterday," Emily purred.

"What naughty thing did you do?"

"I made my big brother so very horny by the pool."

I turned around, going back to stroking my cock for her. Emily clearly didn't want to seem desperate, even as her whole body swayed in anticipation.

My little sister admired me with lust as she slid her body down the bed, crawling towards me on hands and knees. Her movements were excited but deliberate. She put one hand in front of the other, being sure to look up at me with fuck-me eyes. Soon, she was only a foot or so away from erection; biting her finger in an act of self-control.

It had been a while since we'd done it. I took a step back and braced myself: I wanted to give her my best.

"We shouldn't," Emily mocked protest. "You're my big brother, after all."

"That's never stopped us before," I smirked and took a step closer.

Emily pouted playfully as I touched the tip of my penis to her lips. She remained still as I squeezed a thin coating of pre-cum onto her mouth.

As hard as she tried, my sister couldn't resist licking her lips clean; enjoying the salty taste. I took a step back — leaving her more than a little disappointed. With a finger To her chin, she made her case, "I guess you take such good care of me that you deserve a reward."

"A rewa—"

My words were interrupted by the heavenly feeling of a warm mouth around my cock. My sister took my whole length once then twice before pulling away and beaming proudly at me.

I was in for a wild ride as the twenty-year-old gripped my penis, lifting the base and exposing my balls. Making sure that I was watching, she slowly moved her head until I could feel her breath against my scrotum. Her dexterous tongue began exploring their shape — making measurements and weighing options. I felt a little tickle as she found the sensitive skin under my sack, then at the base of my shaft.

Always a tease, Emily kissed my thighs and around my stomach. She made a point of exploring — checking for reactions and doing more of what I liked. She touched her tongue to the base of my cock and licked her way up, finishing with a little suction. Then, she started to travel in the opposite direction — dragging her tongue back down to my balls. The touch of her mouth felt divine, even though it was feather-light, to begin with.

Her lips were soft and a sticky while her tongue was loose and submissive. The pressure of her touch gradually intensified; generating its own kind of electricity.

My sister started an assault with her tongue. Using just her open mouth, she could build unbelievable tension manipulating my balls. It was almost painful; the prodding, the kissing, and the warm lips sucking away at my most sensitive parts. My heart was pounding as I looked down to see my shaft laid across her face. Her breasts brushed against my leg, and I moved closer to her, seeking more of her touch. Her hand trailed down the back of my leg; a sensation that made me smile.

Emily was getting ready for our favourite activity as she locked herself in place. I pushed her forehead back, and my dick bounced as it slipped her hand. Her shoulders dropped, and she wrapped ten fingers around my shaft — adding some spit as a lubricant. I loved the feeling of her feminine touch, but I craved the sensation of being inside her mouth even more. She knew and parted her lips in anticipation; her tongue hanging out as she waited to take her big brother's cock down her throat.

It had already been a long morning, and I couldn't contain myself. I plunged forward, making my sister gag as I passed the threshold at the back of her mouth. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and like the flick of a switch, she began working me with her hand while her mouth travelled back and forth. Warm air blowing out of her nose seemed to travel its way up my whole body and into my lungs.

There was friction, a stupendous arrangement of sound and the smell of two people in red-hot heat. I was fucking her face like a mad-man — a man possessed by an insatiable lust for his own sister — and she took it with a smile. We could've destroyed each other as we frantically craved more intense motion.

"Fuck!" I moaned as she picked up the pace, and a wicked idea entered my mind.

Emily was moving fast, and she had to grab hold of my thighs to sustain her pace. With her hands occupied, I reached down and pinched her nose as I rammed my cock deep into her throat. She gagged hard; slapping my leg once, twice, three times, before I pulled back and released her. As expected, her hand move to her pussy as she wiggled her knees.

"Like that?" I asked.

My little sister nodded happily while she tried to shift her shorts down her legs. She loved the burning sensation, the illicit taste, and it made her want to rub her naked pussy.

I put a hand on each side of my lover's head; feeling her body stiffen as she braced for what was about to happen. Instinct caused her to resist, but I persisted, beginning to drive my cock down her throat. She crossed her arms behind her back like her older sister had taught her.

The room was soon filled with a terrific noise — the sound of spit and skin against skin, of grunting and groaning. Each motion made me buckle as I loomed over the lithe body kneeled before me; fucking the gorgeous face of the girl I grew up with. The smell of the sea, of sweat and of freshly brushed teeth, gave way to the overwhelming scent of sex.

My eyes closed so my brain could listen to the grunts and groans of our primal sex. The wickedness and perversion — the taboo feeling of my sister's mouth wrapped around her big brother's cock — was propelling me to climax. I felt my orgasm approach as an indescribable ache, like being submerged in ice, surged through me.

Emily was getting close too; no doubt, feeling the early pulsation of a cock ready to explode. We could sense it was going to be huge, and we knew what we wanted to do next.

With only a second to spare, I recoiled before jets of warm liquid blasted out of my cock and onto Emily's face. Burst after burst hit her sun-bronzed skin — her eyebrows sticky and streaks running down her cheek. She licked up all she could and swallowed with a satisfied smirk on her face.

"I want to do that all the time," Emily breathed. "You fucking own me, Big Brother."

"You love it when I use you, don't you?"

Emily nodded; her eyes closed as cum travelled down her forehead. It was adorable, even if it was the outcome of face-fucking between blood relatives.

"I like it when you get all tough and dominant with me," Emily said wistfully.

"Would you like your Big Brother to eat your pussy now?" I offered.

My sister stumbled to her feet and waved me away, "Maybe later. Remember, I have two lovers to entertain."

Something had me feeling a little wicked, "Why not play with both lovers at once?

Emily looked intrigued, "Should I call her up here?"

"Yeah, you're super dominant in the bedroom with her. Right?"

My sister nodded confidently — proudly.

"Well, could you handle her watching me use you like the submissive little sister you really are? If I had our mommy hold you down while I—"

"Fuck," Emily cried. "You're going to make me want that."

"You already want it — want your brother to take your ass while your girlfriend watches."

Emily could hardly breathe as she tried to process her delight. "After, I would take her and fuck her ten times harder."

"Liar," I stepped back. "I saw the two of you yesterday, and I have to admit that I was disappointed. You talk a big game, but she has you wrapped around her little finger."

Emily began shaking her head, "No, that's because I asked her to! I wanted to put on a show for you, Big Brother!"

"Excuses, excuses," I shrugged.

I walked into the bathroom with Emily dashing to my side. She collided with my leg and held on tight, "I can show you that I have it in me."

I cocked an eyebrow, "Oh, yeah?"

Emily turned from my fuck-buddy to my little sister, and I was immediately putty in her hands. She purred, "I want to do all sorts of things on my birthday, Bro."

My cock twitched at the implications of her words. "All sorts of things?"

Emily nodded rapidly; drooling with excitement. It was adorable watching how eager she was, and I couldn't imagine what she had in mind. It was still a few more days, but I was already excited.

"We were going to give you a ring, but I guess you can have an orgy instead," I teased.

Spinning on her toes, my little sister adopted a confident tone, "Oh, you'll give me both."

12