All Comments on 'Incessant Pt. 02'

by ScrappyPaperDoodler

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome work! Hot with a good story keep it up

JonnyRegJonnyRegover 3 years ago

Nice. Much better chapter than the previous one. The previous one almost felt like cuckholding. It wasn't but kind of had that vibe to it.

ScrappyPaperDoodlerScrappyPaperDoodlerover 3 years agoAuthor

I’m glad the readers enjoyed part two! I know the vibe of part one was a bit different, but I hope it’ll fit nicely into what I’m aiming for once all the parts are up.

Thanks for reading along so far, and please keep the feedback coming! (I’m always keen to hear your thoughts)

dawg997dawg997almost 3 years ago

I like the characters and their distinct personalities. Good give and take between them. Looking forward to perhaps Riley joining in on the fun!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

It appears, author, you have never been in an incestuous relationship yourself. Otherwise you would know a simple fact about such relationships. Incest NEVER shares.

It is the most exciting of relationships, so delicious, so intense, so wrong, for a myriad of reasons it is never shared. If you do not believe me read up on it, you will be surprised.

For myself, l enjoy brother/ sister or cousin relationships. That is what l was involved in.

But mother/son, mother/ daughter or father/ daughter, father/son relationships leave me very cold.

To me that is unnatural. Mothers and fathers should never take advantage of their relationship to have sex with their kids. That dynamic is off, really off.. most people do not dream of having sex with their parents and vice versa. That is only stuff written by authors who know nothing about their subject, proving it with every word they write.

In a full blown relationship like this between brother and sisters, outsiders have no chance, no chance at all. They represent a risk, a dangerous risk.

In this story as a case in point, what if Riley becomes selfish in her love for Em and no longer wants to share???

The killer of all shared relationships, jealousy, rears it’s ugly head. Riley wants Em for herself because she is so love with her. Em wants her family. Riley says me or them, and cannot compete against against what she is not, family.

The breakup would be huge, bitter and savage.

What stops an angry Riley blowing the whistle on ALL of them??

Imagine the chaos, imagine when the ex husband and father finds out what helped destroy his marriage and life??

Revenge?

You bet, served up in bile to cause maximum pain. That is a reality of incestuous relationships with outsiders involved. Which is why participants never share or go outside the family.

Believe me, when the story gets out it destroys everything you hold dear. I should know, it happened to me. And forty years later l still bear the scars.

Scores 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScrappyPaperDoodler@ScrappyPaperDoodler
LATEST (September 17, 2023) Hi everyone! I want to apologise for going radio silent for several months now. Life has been a clusterfuck and I'm only getting back to writing since a few days ago. It feels like my creativity is slowly coming back, but it's pushing me to make s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Incessant Pt. 01 Previous Part
Incessant Series Info