Incessant Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, the redhead's eyes went wide, before composing herself in the way that service professionals often have to. She nodded at the recently divorced mother and politely went back to her station in the front of the plane. This left Katherine feeling either disappointed or relieved; wondering which feeling was stronger.

A few minutes passed. Everyone on the plane seemed caught up in whatever it was they were doing. The majority of passengers were asleep or watching movies.

Eventually, a blonde stewardess approached Katherine. She seemed the same age as the redhead and wore her hair in a neat bun. Her eyes were friendly and her back straight; she seemed authoritative and warm, all at once. "Good evening, ma'am, we have a seat open for you in the front. Would you like to move to someplace more comfortable?"

Kat was a little gobsmacked at first. It seemed like the redhead had shared what the mom had said with her colleague. Now, Katherine didn't know how to feel about that. She got to her feet, retrieved her hand luggage, and moved to the front of the plane. The new seat was much larger and had a small partition, which allowed for privacy. Also, they'd done her the courtesy of laying out a thick blanket that she could use... It was all very surreal.

The brunette MILF sat down and pulled the blanket over her while the attendant stowed her luggage. Down the aisle, the redhead from earlier nodded and winked, which made Katherine blush.

Soon, the cabin staff were gone and all that remained was a relatively quiet plane. The heat between Kat's legs hadn't subsided; it had only gotten worse. She felt unbelievably dirty, naughty, horny, perverted, slutty... All good feelings that led to her slowly unbuttoning her comfortable jeans. Then, it was only a matter of slipping her hand beneath the fabric of her panties as her other hand fumbled her phone. She brought up a picture of her kids, a picture of her eldest, one of her youngest, another of them all, then one of her son.

She looked into his beautiful brown eyes as her fingers moved carefully under the blanket. Her breathing was sharp and her neck pivoted back against the headrest. It was an almost painful experience; having to be so discreet about something she felt so passionately. That passion was evident in how wet she was — soaking wet, so wet that you could hear it.

While getting lost in the thought of her son — her precious son — fucking his mommy, Kat sank a finger into her pussy. She was captivated by thoughts of him, but she did notice the four eyes on her. Those of the pretty flight attendants who kindly gave her the more private seat.

It made Katherine smile; that feeling of being watched. She actually wished they knew what it was that got her so horny. That it was her own adult children, especially the idea of her son taking all her holes while the girls watched. She wanted to tell them that she sometimes fantasised about her eldest daughter slapping her while they scissored. Or that she would be eating cum out of her youngest daughter's ass soon. Not just any cum either — Josh's cum — her son's delicious ejaculate that she'd gotten addicted to.

While Katherine masturbated, on the other side of the world, Blake was doing the same. Secluded in her chambers, the girl with the dark auburn hair was frigging herself wildly. Like her mother, she couldn't wait to get home. She would pack that night and leave the next morning, then she wanted to feel her lil' bro's big dick inside her.

While they waited for their mother and older sister, Josh and Emily were in a shower together. Their bodies slamming into each other; a beautiful blonde houseguest lazing in the bedroom next door.

It was shaping up to be one hell of a weekend.