Incessant Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never seen Riley react to a dirty video before. My eyes scanned her expression as I tried to decipher her thoughts. Was she horny? Were her hands moving the way they were because she liked the way they stroked her breasts?

There was a naughtiness in the air, as the sun began kissing the horizon and an orange-purple hue painted the sky.

The sound of the door closing drew a lot of attention. I saw a nervous excitement in Riley's eyes, and bore witness to my mother's heaving chest. Blake and Emily greeted me with beautiful, beaming smiles that were warm and lusty. The volume of the porno was low; like white-noise in a sex club.

"Good, we've been waiting for you," Emily proclaimed. "Come sit next to me while the ladies go put on their PJs."

I was stunned. Until that moment, I didn't quite know what to expect, but now it was like all my dreams — all my fantasies — had come to life. Get a hold of yourself! You have to own this moment.

"Maybe, we should all take a shower first. Warm water, soapy smells..." I offered.

Emily liked the sound of my idea, "Wicked, Big Brother. Though, I doubt any of the showers could fit us all at once."

Our mother chimed in; organising her kids like mothers tend to do. "Why don't we play a little game to see who goes where?"

Rules were cobbled together instantly. We grabbed a hat from the hook next to our front door. Next, we wrote names on scraps of paper, and mixed them up. Now, we needed a way of picking who got first draw...

Mom seemed to have everything figured out in her head. "We can roll a die. Going in a circle, the first person to get six picks the first name. Then the second person, and the third, until we're all matched up."

Out of nowhere, Riley found a burst of courage and offered an extra layer of challenge. "Let's make it more interesting. Every time you don't roll a six, you have to take a shot of vodka."

Emily grinned approvingly, "Yes! But we have to set a limit on how many people can share a shower. Three is the maximum, then the remaining two pair up."

"Of course."

"Okay."

"Sounds good."

"Let's do it..."

We decided to do one round where whoever rolls the highest goes first. Mom won that round, and got to throw the dice first out of everyone. It landed on two, so she took a shot.

Next was Riley and she got a five. Close, but not close enough. Shot.

I got the dice next — no luck — so I had to throw back some clear liquor.

Emily was the first to roll a six, picking her mother's name from the hat. This meant they were the first couple, so they'd get the biggest shower. If Mom or Em hit the target again, whoever they drew would make them three and they'd head upstairs for their fun.

As the dice travelled around, Blake took a shot with Mom following suit. Then it was Riley's turn to roll for a second time. She blew into her hands for luck, shaking the cube around with vigour and launching it onto the coffee table.

Six.

The blonde's hand reached into the hat. She scrambled around as if her fingers had eyes before selecting a folded up piece of paper. She opened it, then she held it close to her heart and let a giggle escaped her mouth. Her cheeks were read and her tooth embedded in her bottom lip; het eyes met mine, and she showed me what she'd drawn — my name.

Our game continued, everyone having to take a drink until Emily's luck came through again. She could have pulled Riley's name or her own, in which case we'd have to do another round. The cocktails from earlier had become artefacts in our systems, but the shots were beginning to get to us. I wanted her to draw Blake. As much as I liked the sound of a three-person shower, I rather wanted a moment of intimacy with our guest. In fact, I'd been hungering for it!

Emily drew as if the stars had aligned. She produced her sister's name, making her group three and mine two. For a moment, we all exhaled. The air had a boozy smell, though we were all sober enough to be a little hesitant about getting up. Maybe it was easier for Mom and my sisters since they'd been together dozens of times before. But I had to guide Riley, taking her hand as everyone slowly got to our feet. We lingered; carefully observing the others. Then one group went upstairs while the other went to the downstairs bathroom. That second group was me and my little sister's girlfriend...

We got to the shower. It was a moderate-size cubicle, nestled in the corner of the room with one glass wall and one glass door. Sure, it could fit two people, but it would be snug.

I looked into Riley's steel-grey eyes, and we tittered as we began undressing. There was a little attempt from both of us to make it look sexy, but the excitement and curiosity got the better of us. Soon, we were both naked. A few seconds passed where we simply stood frozen; our bodies shy and our hearts pounding.

I decided to take the initiative, stepping into the shower and getting the taps running. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Riley inspecting my nakedness with fascination. Then she caught my eyes and started striding towards me.

Once in the shower, we tried to keep a respectful distance, but couldn't manage more than a foot between us. The closeness made my hairs stand on end as I felt the blonde's aura touch my skin. The water coated our bodies in a warm sheen as I reached for the shower gel, squeezing some into my hands. "I think this is where I ask to do your back for you," I mustered my most confident tone.

Riley rolled her eyes, joined me in revelling in the ridiculousness of the moment, and turned her back to me. She lifted her heavy wet hair over her shoulder and I started applying soap to her back. I was careful; keeping my hands well above her waist. This was frustrating for the both of us, and a little impatient swaying of her butt told me she wanted more of my touch. I obliged, moving my hands along her sides before reaching her ass and kneading into its firmness.

"That's nice," Riley whispered. "You've got such firm hands."

I was doing what Emily told me — going with the flow — so I took things a little further. Moving my hands around the blonde's body, I felt the fitness-fanatics tight stomach. Then, I cupped her ample breasts. They were round handfuls of soft flesh with hard little nipples that grazed against my skin. As I touched them, the blonde moved closer, until she was pressed against me. I tried to angle myself so that my erection wasn't poking at her, but she reached for it before turning to face me.

"I'd like to look at it, if that's okay?" Riley asked shyly. I nodded and she took a step back. "It's the first time I've seen one in real life. So, uhm—"

"No need to explain yourself."

"It's quite big. What exactly makes it get hard?" Riley measured out my cock with her hand.

I couldn't help but blow a little hot air out my nose. My companion's curiosity was adorable. "At the moment, it's hard because I'm turned on."

"I see... Of course, that was a stupid question," Riley's wet white skin turned a shade redder.

"No worries, this is new for you."

"What does it feel like when I touch it?"

I put an arm around Riley, touching the small of her back, and making her sigh contently. "It feels great. You can stroke it a little if you want."

The blonde nodded but didn't take my offer. Instead, she slowly dropped until she was in a low squat. It looked like she first wanted a good look at the rest of my crotch. "Would it hurt you if I touched your balls?"

"Not if you're careful, but I warn you, some girls don't like the... Eh..."

"The taste?" Riley giggled. "Don't underestimate me, Josh, or are you forgetting where my tongue's already been?"

Like she was proving a point, Riley moved her head forward until her lips were against my balls. She licked at them, finding her way to the base of my cock and running her tongue up and down the first inch of my shaft.

"That feels fantastic," I encouraged.

Riley smiled before straightening her body against mine. Our slick forms held each other in an embrace as her lips pressed against my shoulder. She mumbled against my skin, "Let's wash each other."

We started soaping each other up with care and sensuality. As we did, we left an exploratory kiss here and there, or squeezed a part of the other's body that seemed enticing. All the while, we stopped short of sex — letting our lips sneak around the most sensitive parts.

Minute-after-minute passed by as we washed and rewashed every inch of naked flesh. We established a symbiosis; rewarding one another for the pampering we received. Our breathing was laboured, our chests were heaving, and our hands were unsteady. Yet, we couldn't bring ourselves to stop — couldn't resist the urge to touch, touch, touch.

A knock on the door disturbed us and Emily's voice followed. "Okay, lovebirds! It's been more than thirty minutes!"

Riley and I laughed, not having realised how long we'd been. As we did, she collided with my body, her hands wrapped around my neck. It seemed right that a proper kiss should mark the end of our little session. Her lips were silky soft and our tongues briefly met, making my erection flex against her body.

Again, my sister knocked, "No, seriously guys, you're taking ages!"

The water bill would be astronomical that month.

We grabbed some towels and popped out of the door, into the guest bedroom. Riley grabbed my hand before I could move to the lounge, "Hey, Josh..."

"Yeah?"

"That was nice," the blonde blushed.

Once we were all dry, the question became 'what to wear?' Riley and I were in sync; looking kinda confused and 100% uncertain.

A voice from the lounge seemed to answer our questions. "Wear something you'd like to take off, and bring all the blankets and pillows!"

"Something you'd like to take off?" Riley quizzed me. "Will you help me pick?"

I nodded and the blonde began rifling through the closets that still held most of her clothes. Everything was quite practical: sporty, casual, and comfortable. We were struggling to find something 'sexy', in the traditional sense. Then, I remembered that we kept winter clothes in that room. I invited Riley to take her pick from the wardrobe.

"Stockings, right? That's sexy," she asked. "Maybe it's a bit much, but there's not much else here."

"Stockings are sexy," I replied. "I'm sure you have an intuition for what looks good. You're usually very..."

"Well dressed?"

"Hot."

We laughed a little as Riley slipped into her carefully considered choice of clothes. She borrowed a pair of dark thigh-highs from our winter closet. Then, she put on a grey set of underwear — those with the white strips carrying the name of the designer brand. It was a good look; a very 'Riley' look.

I also had trouble deciding what to wear until Riley set me straight. "It would be cool if you walk in naked."

Our houseguest's statement made me blush, and I realised she hadn't taken her eyes off me since our shower. Even as she was getting dressed, her gaze failed to shift. It was a massive compliment that made my ego swell. So, I took her advice and decided to head into the next room in the buff.

We also fulfilled the second part of Emily's request, carrying all the pillows and blankets with us.

The living room had been completely rearranged while we were in the shower. The coffee table had been moved to a corner and cleared of all decor; a big bare space left in the middle of the room. Couches were moved further away while bedding was laid down on the floor. There were cushions and pillows everywhere. Duvets, blankets, and throws covered the surface with my sisters and Mom lazing around. It had the aesthetic of a sheikh's palace, with an accompanying harem of beautiful women.

In the background, another dirty movie was rolling on the TV. The 90s porno would provide a sax-symphony with an undertone of dubbed moaning. It was the perfect soundtrack to whatever would happen next.

We'd found the three ladies 'dressed to undress', like Emily had requested. They looked at Riley's outfit approvingly, while my nakedness aroused a whistle. "Perfect!" Emily declared.

"We're going to play some games — little icebreakers," Blake chimed.

Riley and I joined the girls, sitting on the big bed they'd improvised. There was an air of excitement and I could tell Emily was dying to know what happened in the shower. Everyone's focus was on the moment at hand; a moment we'd been anticipating for a while. Not only was Mom finally home, but we also had the pleasure of a guest. A beautiful, sexy, kind-hearted, charming guest to celebrate our sister's birthday with us.

At this stage, I knew that I loved Riley. I loved her as much as I loved my sisters and my mom, and I loved her in a way that was unique to her. She had an expressive face and could tell a story with her whole body. In her heart, there was only goodness and grace. We'd developed a chemistry through our chats and our morning runs. The fact that we'd been waking up with our bodies snug together had been a slow drip filling a now brimming vessel.

I knew that Blake's interests in the blonde were less pure than mine. Yet, I also knew that she'd grow to truly love this girl too. Of course, Emily already loved her; a girlfriend of more than three years. Then there was Mom, who saw Riley as a potential step-daughter; one she liked. The girl was good to her youngest child, and that's all she needed to see.

Seated in a circle, on the living room floor, we started our first game. "So, it's like hot-potato, but with an ice," Emily explained. "I'll start by putting an ice cube in my mouth. The goal is to pass it around in a circle until it melts. If it melts in your mouth, you're out and have to do a dare, so there's some strategy involved."

Everyone seemed to get the picture and my little sister was off to get supplies. We looked around, trying to figure out whom we wanted to be next to. Space was made for Em to sit next to Riley, while I took the blonde's other side. Mom sat next to me, while Blake completed the circle. I could tell her goal was to be across from me, so that we could see each other play.

I was going to take this game seriously; my competitive streak kicking in. It was easy to get flustered, though.

Blake wore lacy emerald green lingerie consisting of a boy-short and bra. Meanwhile, Mom had been liking the red recently — an equally lacy pair — a bra and g-string. Emily went back to wearing the black Italian set from earlier. I could see why our mother bought it for her; the panties were in a classic style that complemented my sister's hips. She was a little wider down there, with her ass being plump yet firm. Paired with her tight stomach, she had an hourglass figure like a silver-screen-starlet. Her outfit had the Hollywood-glamour that matched.

The game started. Emily passed to Riley, then Riley played for time. I looked her dead in the eye as she swirled the ice around her mouth. I'd like to think my smile was disarming, 'cause she began leaning toward me.

My body switched to automatic for a minute. Eyes closed, back stretched, nose flared, and hands reaching to hold her... There was the sting of the ice as it slipped from her mouth to mine; her cold tongue filling my mouth. Our lips were soft against each other, our kiss longer than it needed to be for the game.

For the second time that evening, Riley and I lost track of time as we shared a kiss. A silence had descended over the room as my family members watched with captivation. At least, it felt that way; I was too caught up in the moment to open my eyes and check.

When we pulled away from each other, Riley smiled. It had warmth and a wickedness to it. The first came from the moment we shared — the tenderness that found expression in our touch. The second, came from the fact that she'd won the game. As I came to my senses, I realised that the ice had melted in my mouth.

I looked around the room, to see a delighted group of people. Emily seized on the moment, "I think that was cheating. So, both of you are going to have to do a dare."

"How is it cheating?" I retorted.

"It melted in both your mouths," Judge Blake ruled.

I wanted to say more, but Riley seemed perfectly okay with sharing the dare, so I cut my protestations short.

"So, what do we want them to do?" Emily asked. A lot of whispering followed, as the girls plotted the price they'd inflict.

There seemed to be some discord in the group. I think two of them wanted to go further than the one was comfortable with, but it was hard to tell. All the while, Riley and I tried to imagine what they might ask of us.

After a few minutes, Emily was ready to deliver their verdict. First, she called her girlfriend closer and started whispering into her ear. The only thing I could hear was Emily asking, "Are you sure you're okay with that?"

Riley nodded and soon Mom was on her feet. She moved around the one couch and bent down to pick something up. It was a pair of handcuffs, in the style you'd see on a cop's belt. They had little latches though, meaning you couldn't get stuck in them (well, not easily).

The dare was simple. Riley and I were out of the game and had to spend the rest of the night handcuffed to each other. It didn't seem that bad, so I shrugged and accepted my fate. Emily fixed the cuffs to our wrists, and we moved out of the circle.

Fresh ice was retrieved and my family members continued their game while we watched. It was an erotic sight as sister kissed sister, kissed mother, kissed daughter... All the while, the ice moved between them, and they picked up their pace to try win the game. Things got frenzied. As Blake tried to pass the ice to Mom, it slipped from her mouth and sailed between our mother's cleavage.

Mom shivered a little, "Oops! What thrill!"

Blake let out a big breath. Like me, she was competitive and wanted to win, but she shrugged and took the loss.

"Okay, Sis, it's your turn to do a dare," Emily said before conferring with Mom. They didn't take long to decide. "We dare you to strip Riley, using only your teeth."

The look on Blake's face told me she was the tame one out of the three family members when it came to selecting dares. She did a little double-take before resigning to her fate. Rules were rules, after all.

The cheesy music from the porno seemed to fill the room as Blake slowly crawled her way over to Riley and me. You could see she tried to match her movement to its rhythm; sailing like a snake over the lush floor. About a foot away, she stopped. "Hi, Josh. Hello, Riley."

Riley swallowed hard, "Hey, Blake. Uh... How are you?"

My older sister didn't reply with words, lowering herself — arching her back — angling toward the seam of Riley's stockings — dragging her teeth against blonde's thigh.

I felt Riley's hand grasp mine as my sister started running her mouth down her leg. The dark thigh-high was slipping down with ease; silky and smooth. It could only go so far though, before Blake had to crawl back a little, and take it by its toe. She straightened her back with the article between her teeth, pulling it off and leaving one leg bare. This sexy process repeated itself on Riley's second leg, but this time Blake moved more slowly. Her eyes looked up at us, seductively, and I felt the blonde's hand squeeze mine.

A little moan — suppressed and secret — escaped Riley's throat. It set off the same from me, then from my sisters, and then from our mother. Blake paused. She wanted to let the moment sink in for everyone; especially for herself...

I was rock hard and tempted to touch my cock. The erotic sight had me pining for a release, but Riley was so close to me, and I wasn't quite ready to do that in front of her.

Blake's next target was the blonde's bra, and for this, they had to work together. It was sporty and without a clasp; you had to pull it over her head if you wanted to take it off. It had a cross strap that ran over Riley's back, which followed the shape of her shoulders. She turned a little — the chain of the handcuff tensing — allowing my sister to bite into the fabric at the back.