Incessant Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a frustrating few seconds, Blake tried to get the garment to budge. It was too tight; hugging her target's shapely body in a way that made removing it difficult. She had to circle around and latch onto the front. With this new approach, there was some movement, and soon the fabric was edging its way up along Riley's chest. Blake's bottom-lip edged with it, pausing as it reached a pale-pink and erect nipple. The sweet little stone rested at the centre of my sister's mouth as she closed her eyes, breathed, and kept going.

The two girls' stomachs touched as Blake straightened herself. Finally, the bra was off and Riley's gorgeous and aroused chest was free. The blonde giggled at the completion of the tease, shaking her boobs just as my sister's face passed them.

Levelling herself with the blonde's crotch, Blake was almost apologetic. "This is where it gets delicate."

"Do what you gotta do," Riley winked, now absolutely buzzing with horny energy.

All pretences had faded; Blake didn't even bother going for the waistband. Nah, she put her mouth against the carnal little patch of wetness between our guest's legs... Riley suppressed a sound of satisfaction as her legs found a life of their own. My sister's teeth found purchase, and in a flash, the panties were pulled off!

Emily and Mom gave a little golf-clap as Blake completed their dare. Of course, Em had seen her girlfriend naked before (so had I), but everyone else took a moment to ogle. With that, all done, Blake sat next to Riley, and the remaining two ladies entered the final round of the game.

As our mother went to collect fresh ice, a big bottle of water got passed around. We were all feeling hot, horny, and kinda delirious.

Chapter Twenty-One

Terry had pulled into the first gas station she could find. Her head was tilted back and from between her lips, the fumes of a menthol cigarette filled the car.

Over the years, she'd seen her fair share of doctors. Each of them had told her the same thing, but she wasn't interested in their opinions. She wanted something that would fix her problems, and their pills helped. Of course, she mixed and matched her medications; shopping around for prescriptions. Still, her favourite medication remained nicotine.

The scent of a cigarette reminded her of when she used to sneak off with her twin for a smoke. It was the naughtiest thing they could think of doing, which is what Terry liked about it. Her memories from back then made taking a drag a thrilling indulgence.

The sun was beginning to set as the woman leaned her head forward; touching the wheel. Her cigarette dropped between her legs, causing her to panic as its fiery tip touched her skin. She flicked it onto the floor and stamped on it — harder than was necessary, again and again. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes as the whole universe seemed to spit in her face. Everything that could go wrong had gone wrong.

All this aunt wanted was to be there for her favourite niece's birthday. Did she deserve to be there? No. Still, she'd been working hard on herself. She understood the mistakes she'd made, and she understood why she'd made them.

Terry fell in love at the wrong time. She got engaged far too young, then she met another man — the man she was destined for. At the time, parking him with her sister seemed like a good idea. Little did Terry know that the two of them would actually fall a little in love. When she wanted her man — when she was done with her engagement — she couldn't have him, and that pissed her off.

So, Terry did terrible things to try and pry him off the twin she'd used as her fill-in. Back then, she didn't see the harm in lying or being a little wicked, but now she understood that what she'd done was wrong.

When the man died, people blamed the twins. Terry's sister was eventually forgiven for her role in everything, but no one forgave Terry... To be fair, it's not like she ever asked forgiveness. No, no, a few decades later, she tried her old tricks again.

When she found out her sister's kids were lusting for each other, she simply had to make herself the centre of it all. Deep inside her, she always knew that she felt a special way about her twin. She knew the naughtiness she craved was more than a sneaky cigarette in the school bathroom. Yet, there was an even deeper — darker — force that dominated her spirit. She couldn't help wanting total control after what happened all those years ago. Back then, things spiralled into chaos, and Terry had to stay in control of everything around her. Blackmail seemed like a pretty good way to establish control.

Terry tried to extort a relationship out of four people who stood together as a strong unit. It was the biggest mistake of her life; it cost her everything, including the love of her life. Her sister.

Excruciating pain shot through her body as she thought of her twin, and of how she broke Katherine's heart. She thought about Emily, who reminded her of herself, and about how they'd once felt a true kinship. Then she thought about the other one — about Blake — who always had it out for Terry.

Terry knew that she deserved her niece's scorn after what she did, but it didn't make it hurt any less. After her failed blackmail, she was followed around by sleaze-bag PIs for months. She was sure people were listening to her phone calls; sure that her mail was being intercepted. Her boss got a complaint from an important client, and then another. Eventually, she lost her job and had to move even further from where her family lived. All of this because, somehow, her eldest niece had the ear of every big shot in a thousand-mile radius.

Terry was working on being a better person, but the wicked bit of her would've loved to... Never mind. She suppressed that thought.

Now, Blake had a judgeship, and Terry knew going back she risked a second round of repercussions. But she didn't care about that.

"Just like her father," Terry whispered to herself. "Ha ha... Ha! They never wanted me near them. Guess I proved them right — gave them a reason to chase me away for good."

Terry thought about Josh next; about how he kicked her out of town. She should've expected it, but she didn't think it would happen like it did. He'd come across as a real macho-man, which made his aunt smile just a touch. Their encounter proved to her that her family had found something to cherish. It was something that she wanted to be part of — a purpose.

It always seemed that Emily would turn out to be like Terry, but her siblings prevented that. The young girl found supreme stability — endless love from the safest place possible. If it could work for her...

Terry's original plan was never going to succeed: they weren't going to welcome her back with open arms. Still, Terry couldn't give up! Wiping tears from her eyes, she put her car in gear and decided to drive back to where she was running from. She wanted to turn a new page; find forgiveness and forge a new life.

Chapter Twenty-Two

Before the final round of the ice game, we all needed to get up and stretch our legs. Some went to splash water on their faces, others milled around the kitchen. Meanwhile, Riley and I went out onto the deck to watch the ocean at 9 PM — dark and rumbling — a beautiful sight. The handcuffs we'd been dared to wear were loose enough to not be uncomfortable. Yet, we were very much attached; in more ways than one.

For most of the night, the blonde had been mere inches away from me. We'd been sharing body heat and the sound of excited breathing. Our bond had grown tenfold in the space of a few hours, and we had a new appreciation for each other.

"You know, there's no one I'd rather be chained to," I teased.

Riley locked arms with me; resting her head against my bicep. She murmured, "So, when do you think I should give Emily my ring?"

The question made me beam, "You're going to propose?"

"Definitely. I'm just not sure how. It feels like I should involve you and Blake — complete the circle."

"We'd love that," I wrapped my arm around Riley's waist and pulled her closer. "You're still okay with everything that's happened tonight?"

"I'm in heaven."

About fifteen minutes had passed, and it sounded like the girls were ready for the final round of our game.

Emily called us back inside, and we took our places in the lounge with Riley between me and my older sister. For the finale, Emily retrieved a spherical rock of ice that was larger than the cubes we'd been using before. I'd say it was about the size of a golf-ball; made to class-up fancy cocktails.

Mom started off the game with the ice held firm between her lips. The anticipation in the room was sky-high. There was still the sound of sex on loop from the TV, bodies were getting sweaty, and pressure building. I was going to have to let off some steam soon, and the two women next to me felt the same.

Our mother was sitting with her legs stretched out to her side. It was a Romanesque pose that you'd find adorning a renaissance mural. We had a brilliant view of her ass and the red g-string embedded in its crack. Her one shoulder was higher than the other, something that I recognised as a sign of arousal. Luckily, she had the ice to focus on, otherwise she'd be laying on her back with her legs wide. No, no, not yet...

Mom sucked on the ice for a good minute — the cold making her squint — before passing it to her youngest daughter. Their mouths met and made slurping noises as they tried to exchange the slippery sphere. They were struggling; gripping their naked bodies as they tried keeping their balance. Emily was leaning in, trying to dominate, but Mom had a strength advantage over the lithe girl.

Emily's body retreated while Mom's advanced. My little sister kept her back straight while our mother arched hers. She was lifting her ass and making a pleasing picture, while clearly playing to the crowd.

It was a miracle the ice hadn't dropped (or a testament to their dedication). They'd had time to think of the dare they'd make if they won. Both were wickedly delightful, so both wanted to win. Their chests were compressed, their eyes were closed, and their hands were searching. It was sensual, urgent, exceptional...

There's nothing like unrestrained love between mother and daughter. Except maybe the same between mother and son, or siblings.

The two feminine bodies were driven by impulse, which was more than a desire to win. Me, Blake, and Riley were witness to their raw sexual energy, and it was driving us crazy. Right next to me, I noticed the blonde rubbing her thighs together; still too shy to do what Blake was doing.

My older sister had her hand down her lacy underwear. She was rubbing, rubbing, slipping the tip of a finger inside, then rubbing some more. Her other hand grasped at her breasts while her eyes drank in the sights and sounds of the room.

I couldn't take it anymore. My cock was actually aching as I watched Mom hump her youngest daughter while they sucked on the ball of ice. By the time I felt the chain tense, it was too late. I'd forgotten about the handcuffs, and dragged Riley's hand to my crotch when I moved to stroke it. She was spellbound and barely seemed to notice. Her hand took on a mind of its own, and soon she was gripping my penis. At first, she held it like she had in the shower, then she started stroking up and down — top to bottom.

The feeling of her warm hand made me shiver. I closed my eyes as she started jacking me off, opened them a few seconds later, and saw her side-eyeing my cock. I was experiencing sensory overload: the two women and the ice, the porno, my older sister, Riley's hand on my cock...

The action of stroking an erection was new to the long-time lesbian. She kept looking down to coordinate her movements. At the same time, she couldn't look away from what was happening in front of her. As if that wasn't enough, Riley was also taking a new interest in Blake. She wasn't doing anything, except resting her free hand on my sister's thigh. She'd run her hand along the naked skin; letting her fingers read the braille of Blake's body.

The two girls smiled at each other, then smiled at me.

I was so stiff that every flick of Riley's wrist was almost agonising. She kept loosening her grip, then squeezing again as her hand went all the way up. The tip of her fingers teased me until she reached my sensitive head, at which point her touch firmed. Slowly but surely, she was driving at a chemical reaction — building my climax with intent. All the while, her teeth bit her bottom lip with so much force I thought she'd pierce it. Of course, I didn't want her to hurt herself, so I leaned over to give her mouth some relief. She noticed my move when I was a hair's breadth away and met my kiss without hesitation.

My body was on fire; soothed by the slippery feeling of an unfamiliar tongue filling my mouth. Together with Riley, we hyperventilated madly as our minds submitted to desire. We'd finally surrendered to the feeling that had been building for a week, if not more.

From the other side of my partner, I could hear my older sister start to whimper. It was that girlish whimper that didn't match her raspy voice or cool-as-ice persona. It's the sound she made when she was so horny that her brain switched to a whole other operating system. Her hand snaked around Riley; rubbing the blonde's back and gripping her side.

Blake, who usually kept perfect control, was desperate to join in what we were doing. Riley obliged, breaking her kiss with me and turning to my sister. She kissed her girlfriend's sister right after she'd kissed that same girlfriend's brother. It was sensual and sincere — curious yet self-assured. After a minute or maybe two, Riley turned back to me.

As she moved to Blake, the blonde had lost focus on jacking me off, but her attention soon returned to that task. As she moaned into my mouth, I joined that expression of satisfaction. My balls were tensing; my shaft beginning to feel the way it does right before... Climax.

My body jolted — my pelvis pumping up into Riley's hand — as my cock spasmed. Cum shot straight up, coating the blonde's hand and hitting my own body. As I came, she kissed me harder, and I felt a warm body sailing between us. Looking down, I found Blake with her mouth right between Riley's legs. She had decided to lay over my lap to get to the smooth slit of the blonde. Her stomach rested on my thighs, and I got to grab a delightful fistful of her ass. Then I moved my hand to my sister's head; guiding her as she ate out our guest.

Across from us, Mom and Emily had finished their game and were captivated by the scene before them. Mom's bra dropped to reveal beautiful breasts; sculpted by three pregnancies. Emily followed suit and exposed her pert little breasts.

Soon, all five bodies in the room were snugly together. Our backs to a sofa, we shared intimate kisses as our bodies searched for parts of our lovers to please.

First, I felt my mother's tongue — thick and full of exciting grooves. Good god, she tasted so sweet with her mouth having been coated with her youngest daughter's spit. Speaking of which, Emily came to me next. "My turn."

My little sister's lips were soft beyond belief. She preferred a slow kiss; a long lip-lock before our tongues entwined. Again, I forgot about my cuffed hand, and dragged Riley with me as I moved to grasp Em's breasts. The blonde joined me in touching our lover's chest — pinching a pale nipple and cupping a soft pillow of flesh.

I broke my kiss with Emily and returned to kissing the blonde. That kiss ended, and I looked down to where Blake was; still savouring the taste of a new pussy. "Come over here," I said firmly.

As my older sister got to her knees, our mother had circled around her. When she positioned herself to make our kiss possible, Mom preyed on the curve of her body with her tongue. As she did, Blake responded to the feeling of maternal lip service, and her sister scooted between me and her. With Emily straddling me, Blake had to squeeze to meet my mouth. I kissed my sisters in turn; loving the taste of Riley's sex on the eldest's breath.

At this point, Emily slipped off of me and our sister took her place. I'd been having one hell of a day, and I worried about my stamina. Yet, the feeling of a warm and wet slit sliding along my cum-coated length was getting me back in record time. Not to mention the sights, sounds, and smells of the orgy around me.

Our little sister was at her girlfriend's crotch; picking up where Blake had left off. Meanwhile, Mom had also made a transition so that she could get her turn to kiss the blonde's luscious lips. I swear I heard Riley whisper, "Mommy" as my mother devoured her mouth.

'Mommy' — the word was divinely devilish. It got me a little closer to full strength; my mouth manic as it tasted Blake's breasts. Meanwhile, her grinding got faster as she felt me harden beneath her. My sister's pussy lips the perfect companion for her brother's cock.

Emily's eyes widened as she realised that her sister was stealing her birthday-privilege. "That's all mine tonight, Sis," she grinned manically as she ripped Blake off me.

A little devil had been unleashed as the younger sister pinned the other onto her stomach. Em slid along Blake's body, straightened her back and started slapping her ass. It was a light spanking with each strike making Blake's butt wiggle like she wanted it a little harder. Emily obliged and every hit came with another ounce of force.

"You'd like to fuck our brother, wouldn't you?" Emily snarled with eyes full of playful — lusty — rage. "But tonight I'm going to make you watch!"

Emily smacked Blake senseless. Then she got off her sister and onto me; lowering her pussy onto my now rock-hard erection. We were face-to-face; just the way I liked it. Staring into her autumnal eyes, I saw the sister I'd loved my whole life. There was a trace of wildness in their light-brown reflection. We pressed our noses together as we shared the sensation of her lowering herself onto my cock.

Meanwhile, Blake had crawled away, spread her legs and started masturbating. For one night only, she was letting her little sis be the alpha bitch.

"Fuuuck," I exhaled as Emily's pussy enveloped my cock. "Oh wow, Sis, that feels so fucking good."

"Thank you," Emily smiled before giving me a peck on the cheek. Her hands wrapped around my head, and I was smothered by her breasts as she started riding me.

The steady motion of my sister's body was driving me insane. Then came Riley's moans. No, not moans, but cries of ecstasy; loud and visceral as my mother ate her out. This got everyone going a little faster, a little more passionately. We were having the kind of sex that left you punch drunk; surrendering to our base desires.

My legs were getting uncomfortable and my position didn't allow me enough room to move. I drove my body upwards and miraculously lifted Emily with me as I did. As my cock shot into the back of her pussy, bot me and me and her inhaled sharply as I bottomed out. My sister's skinny long legs wrapped around my body; making me heave harder into her cunt.

With Riley still cuffed to me, she was dragged along as I laid down my sister on a more pillowed part of the floor.

My new blonde lover was quick to position herself on her girlfriend's face. Meanwhile, I lifted Em's ass a little so that I could start thrusting into her smooth pussy.

Riley kept herself up, leaning in to kiss me until her balance slipped, and she dove face-first into Em's tasty lips. The two lovebirds were now entangled in a 69 as my cock entered and explored my little sister's pussy. Each time I lost my place and slipped out, it came perilously close to the lips that were toying with Emily's clit. Each time, Riley pulled away a little. She'd wait for my cock to disappear inside her girlfriend before returning the tip of her tongue to Em's clit.