Incessant Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My last climax was still fresh in my memory — fresh in my body's memory — so I had time. I let my neck crane back as the sounds of four women moaning in a chorus filled my ears. My eyes opened; I saw the porno that had been playing on the TV. Then I saw Blake and my mother with their legs draped over each other and their hands frigging away. Their twin-pussies were sloppy wet and their bodies sweaty and red. And then I looked right ahead of me... Riley stretched and our hands locked together where they were locked together. The sound of us kissing along with the ripple of her girlfriend's torso, attached to her mouth, set Emily off.

The birthday girl's body exploded, which caused Riley to shoot off her own fireworks. I felt the ladies twist and tighten as they expressed their orgasms. One moaned her ecstasy into my mouth while the other thrilled my cock with her satisfaction. I still had a little left in me; still had a chance to prolong my sister's enchantment with my lovemaking. But then Riley lost her balance again, and as she crashed down onto Em's body, I felt the apex our night was a second away.

Riley's eyes swivelled up to catch mine as she realised what was happening. There was a moment of recognition between us as I pulled out of my sister. The blonde opened her mouth — tongue out — and the next thing I knew... I was neck-deep down her throat; shooting a sticky load. Her eyes shut as she got through her initial reaction, then her lips made an air-tight seal and her eyes opened. She seemed satisfied as she sucked the cum right out of my body.

At the back of the room, Blake and Mom had joined us as we orgasmed. Their hands still lingered on each other's crotches and their faces looked senseless. Everyone was well and truly exhausted. I undid the clasp of the handcuffs that had bound me and Riley, and we all rolled apart.

Emily's whole body had been electrified, and she laid panting on her back. Her girlfriend — our girlfriend — was similarly spent. She kept tasting the cum on her lips as her heart-rate steadied. The other two ladies crawled to us; exchanging a last few kisses as we sank into the bed we'd improvised.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

After passing around bottles of water, we tried to drag ourselves up the stairs and to a proper bed. After our marathon love-making, our bodies wouldn't be able to survive sleeping downstairs.

I started up a shower. It was my third of the day, with each one being with an extra person. This time it was me and my sisters; sharing a sibling-moment. At least, what constituted a sibling moment in our wacky and wonderful house.

"Sorry for hitting you," Emily hugged Blake. "And for hogging our brother."

"No worries, Baby Girl. It was kinda fun getting a spanking from my little sister."

"Tomorrow you can get back at me," Emily suggested, and the girls gave each other a peck on the mouth.

I felt drunk under the water, but managed to speak while commanding a boyish grin. "I love the dynamic between the two of you, but ladies, there's enough of me for the both of you."

"We know, but we just can't get enough of it!" Emily rolled her eyes as the three of us shared a group hug under the water. "I'm so glad we can do all this together."

Blake added, "The best thing about being with you guys is that we can be ourselves. No pretension — no need for self-control."

I agreed and started closing the taps. My body was sore, and I really had to get to the bed. We found Riley and our Mom snuggled together and fast asleep. Their gentle snoring was serene and watching them warmed everyone's hearts.

As she got into bed, Emily looked up at me. "J, can you please go get me some water? My throat feels really scratchy after all that."

"Me too, please," Blake joined.

Personally, I also wanted to grab more liquids, so I was more than happy to go downstairs. My legs were wobbly, and I was happy I'd finally be sharing a bed with all my lovers.

When I walked back up the stairs, I caught sight of something strange out the window.

Parked in the usually deserted street — far from any house except our own — was a small hatchback. The lights were off, and I couldn't see anyone inside of it, but I was confident it hadn't been there when I'd gone down.

In the bedroom, I found my sisters had fallen asleep. For a moment, I considered calling the cops, then I decided to throw on some clothes and go down myself. I grabbed a torch and started down the street. Approaching the car, I pointed my light at its windshield and recognised a shape in the driver's seat.

A brunette woman I'd seen earlier that day... Terry. She didn't respond to the torchlight; her head was leaned forward as if she was asleep. I started knocking on her window, but she didn't respond. My heart started racing, my palms sweating, and my synapses firing wildly.

I pulled off my shirt and moved around to the passenger side. With the fabric wrapped around my hand, I smashed the glass to get at my aunt's comatose body...