Incessant Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake almost collapsed as she held me tighter. She now had two tongues that teased and electrified her slender body. It was one sister on either side of her, and looking down I saw that the twins were a millimetre away from holding hands. Still, they resisted that urge, even as Terry's fingers crept closer, Mom's pulled away.

My body was overflowing with feeling. Riley saw Terry shuffle back on her knees and did the same; giving them both a new and even more satisfying angle. Meanwhile, Mom and Emily did the opposite; advancing so that they could take more of us. It was the combination of it all — how they somehow all matched each other — four mouths in sync.

A single raindrop fell on my forehead just as the full length of my cock sunk into Em's throat. It was ice and fire as a second raindrop fell, then a third. Soon, it was drizzling steadily over our naked bodies. Caught up in our lovemaking, the only thing we could do was rely on the warmth of each other. I felt the tongue behind me accelerate as my little sister's did the same. The rubbing, licking, loving, friction was becoming more dedicated — an orgasm their objective.

Blake couldn't take it anymore and melted with her arm still hooked around my neck. "Fuuuuck!"

I wasn't far behind... Triggered by Blake's visceral exclamation, Em gripped my thighs as Riley did the same. I was sandwiched tight between them — held in a loving vice of two sensuous bodies either side of me. My cock twitched; twitched in a way that was so stiff and stern that I'd never felt anything like it. I orgasmed into my little sister's mouth with a shudder. Even this didn't make my lovers desist; they kept going and so did the twins. Moments after my initial reaction, I felt a second spasm as I experienced a rare aftershock. Feeling this through body and soul, Blake gave in to a similar sensation as she pulled herself closer to me. Her toes curled and muscles tensed as she nuzzled my neck, and we let our bodies calm after the beautiful chaos.

Soaked in rain, we let the moment linger for a while before coming to our senses. The six of us rushed inside — our bodies cold and wet, as we stormed up the stairs and to the bedroom. Towels were quickly distributed, and the warm blankets were pulled from the closet. It didn't take long before we were all snuggled up in our oversized bed with me nestled between my sisters.

"Woah," I declared breathlessly.

"Woah, indeed," Blake echoed.

All the girls giggled and Mom was next to speak. "I guess my darling sister has touching privileges now?"

"Darling, hey?" I teased.

Again, there were giggles all round as we got caught up in the fun of the moment. But, this was also the first time Terry was really part of our whole lifestyle. There was something quite profound in that; the rain being a blessing and a sign of new beginnings.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as the twins snuggled together. True, most of it came from Terry, but Mom didn't push her away. Blake and I also tangled our bodies together, and so did Emily and Riley. Paired off but all united, we let the pitter-patter of the rain sing us to sleep.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

It was still raining outside as I woke up after a nice long nap. Blake was still next to me, wrapped in a faux fur blanket with her eyes closed. She looked beautiful and serene, and I counted my blessings as I was reminded that this woman was my destiny. We had a special love that sat at the heart of everything else. Without her, the rest would never have happened — without our sudden moment of courage.

A little twitch of my elder sister's lips told me she wasn't as much asleep as she was in ecstasy. Lifting the corner of her blanket, I discovered a panting Em, with her tongue between Blake's legs. She was baking under the blanket but flashed me a wild smile before her mouth returned to its place. I gave Blake a kiss on the cheek, and she kissed me back, then I left the girls to their own devices.

After splashing some water on my face, I went downstairs and found Riley sitting in the kitchen. She had a pen in hand and was explaining something to my mother.

"Ah, look who's awake," my parent smiled. "Riley, is teaching me how to make a shopping list."

I raised an inquisitive eyebrow. Surely, my mother knew how to make a shopping list? Then, I remembered that our housekeeper used to do that particular domestic task. Clearly, Riley was making good on her promise: that she'd bring order to the household. It was definitely something the rest of us were no good at; another blessing then.

Scanning the room, I caught a glimpse of Terry and headed towards her. She was watching some reality show and immediately flicked the channel as she saw me. "Why'd you do that?" I asked.

My aunt shuffled in her seat, "It's a... Guilty pleasure."

"Well, you don't have to be ashamed of what you like," I replied.

"Oh?" Terry beamed. "You've changed, a lot."

"How?"

"You used to take life a lot more seriously."

"I still do, but I've learnt to be a bit more like you and Emily. Our relationship has been all about family, and you can't escape genes."

"More like me?" my aunt expressed shock. "Why would you ever want to be more like me? After the things I did and where I ended up in life—"

I interrupted, "That's all in the past. Don't get me wrong, we're still going to bust your balls about it. But I can't in good conscience keep you away from the woman you love..."

Terry looked longingly over my shoulder; her breath growing sharper as she saw her twin. Then, she lowered her voice to a whisper, "How do you know I love her, and does she love me?"

"It's a hunch," I answered, "but in my experience, sisters tend to be more than a little in love. So, I can only imagine how it must feel for a pair of twins with a complicated relationship like yours."

My aunt nodded and I patted her shoulder. I could see she was waiting for a hug, but I chose to indulge in a little power-play. After all, she still posed a threat but only because I didn't really understand her.

You see, you might be able to see a pattern in how a chaotic person behaves. But that doesn't make their behaviour any less chaotic or any more predictable. She'd calmed down — maybe even changed — but having Terry around was still a risk. There needed to be rules and boundaries. She couldn't be part of our family otherwise. Still, all the coolness I could muster wasn't enough . I decided to give my aunt that hug she was craving after all. It was all the things a hug should be, and I didn't regret it.

Behind us, Blake descended the stairs with a hearty groan. She'd pulled on one of her oversized skater-girl t-shirts. It was a look she would rarely dare nowadays, but she'd never get rid of the wardrobe. Riley's talk of 'individual attention' for the ladies had me thinking about gifts for each. Seeing Blake's outfit convinced me that hers would be a skateboard, like she had way back.

Emily followed our sister down the stairs and had opted to stay naked. Her body was as good as ever, and she didn't mind flaunting it. Admittedly, she was also a tad lazy, which meant she'd avoid getting dressed if she could help it.

With everyone downstairs, I decided to call a family meeting. We assembled in the lounge and I got started. "Okay, so good news first. Penny is sold on the apartment with a few conditions attached."

"Conditions?" Blake scowled.

"You can imagine what they are," I replied.

"Ugh. Horny little thing, isn't she?"

"Will it be a problem?" I asked.

"No. She should just be careful what she wishes for," my older sister grinned. "You know how I can be, Baby Brother."

I nodded; Blake didn't need to say another word to make her point. Next, I moved on to the other matter, "So, we're all in consensus that our aunt will be staying here for a while?"

Again, Blake was the one to respond. "We can't chase away family, yes, but there will still be rules."

"My thoughts exactly."

Then, Blake began reciting the rules she envisioned. Terry would never be allowed anything with a camera. She would sleep in a separate bedroom most nights. While it was becoming fine for her to take part in our 'activities', it would still be on our terms. Here, Blake clarified, "If you hurt my mother, again, I will find a reason to have you locked up. Knowing a little about you, I have a feeling I wouldn't have to look very far."

Terry took all the rules in her stride, nodding and thanking us for the second chance.

Then, Blake ended on a surprisingly loving note. "One last thing," she said, "you are going to take care of your health. Drink the medication the doctors prescribed, eat healthy, avoid stress... You've got a chronic condition, which is what brought us together. I won't let it be what tears us apart if anything were to happen to you."

I carefully watched the faces of everyone in the room as Blake spoke. Terry was overjoyed, Mom was warm, Emily was grinning, Riley was intrigued... If I could see my own face, I think I'd call it 'content.' We'd made progress, and with an exclamation of 'amen' my little sister got us all laughing.

Chapter Thirty-Two

The next week went by at a steady pace as Riley took charge of the house's day-to-day and Terry settled. Of course, both those things had the potential to lead to some trouble...

Morning runs had always been an important part of Riley's routine. I'd begun to join her and I made it compulsory for the others to tag along once in a while. My greatest fear remained idleness. While we still had savings to burn, and good streams of income, I didn't want us to become wannabe aristocrats. Luckily, we were finding new hobbies, new work, and new opportunities. Running was the least of those, but I thought it was important.

The twins had taken to the jogs and were far ahead of us as we were about twenty minutes into our Thursday run. Blake was back in the city for work, so it was just me and the younger ladies. Suddenly, Emily slowed to a crawl and began cursing under her breath. "What's up?" I asked.

"This is all so fucking stupid," my sister replied with balled fists and a heaving chest.

"Woah, settle down—"

"For fuck's sake!" Emily screeched. "I don't want to go on these runs!"

"Em—" Riley tried to intervene.

"You two can do this shit. It can be your little thing."

Riley was somewhere between sad and angry. "Don't be a bitch, Babe. If jealousy is your problem—"

"Jealous?!" my sister rolled her eyes. "How could I be jealous if you two haven't even—"

"Emily!" I shouted. "Watch how you speak to people. We may be lovers, but you're still my little sister and I will not let you behave like a brat!"

Now, my sister came to a standstill and turned her back on us. She seemed to be breathing in the ocean air to steady herself. "Ugh... I'm... Sorry..."

"You better be sorry," Riley interjected.

I wanted to cool both girls, "Riley... Don't you push this further than it needs to go. Now, Em, what's gotten into you this morning? Don't make an excuse — tell the truth."

With a huff, my sister sat down next to the side of the road. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes and Riley's first reaction was to go soothe her girlfriend. Of course, I did the same, and we waited for Em to regain her composure, so she could explain what was wrong.

After a few minutes, we began getting crumbs of a story. "I ran in high school... I hated high school. Terry — I'm fine with her now — but fuck she brings back some bad memories. You guys are so much stronger... And, being honest..."

"Being honest?"

My sister began sobbing uncontrollably as she tried to force out the words, "I miss Dad!"

"Oh, Darling," I drew Emily into a teary embrace. "We can go see Dad, you only have to ask, and we can go."

I let Emily cry out all the feelings that were brewing inside her as Riley and I soothed. She was our father's favourite by a thousand miles, and I should've considered that she must miss him. She explained, "We don't need to go... I just want to call him, at least."

"What do you mean?" I asked, flummoxed. "Who said you're not allowed to call him? Doesn't he ever call you?"

"Oh. I thought... What if he figured out our secret? Don't you all hate him?"

Taking a deep breath, I let Riley calm Emily as I carefully looked for the right words. She'd come into Em's life during a tumultuous time, and while I'd like to think that no one knows my sibling better... Well, there are some things that I didn't quite understand. But my brain could put two-and-two together. What made Emily happy was knowing that she had strong people around her. I think she sells herself short but in her mind she needs a lot of guidance and support.

There had been a few sudden changes to the way we lived. Any change can be scary, even for those of us who aren't predisposed to anxiety. So, I understood where my sister was coming from. Admittedly, the Dad thing was beyond my understanding, but I knew how to solve that problem. "We'll call him together when Blake gets home."

"Really?" Emily beamed.

"Yes, Love, I talk to him all the time, and you should feel free to call him whenever you want."

My little sister almost bowled me over as she dove in for a heavy embrace. She kissed my face all over, until I was properly dazed. "Oh, Em, we'll solve everything that's bothering you — one step at a time. For now, I think you know what to do..."

Emily nodded, "I would like to apologise for the way I flipped out at you, Riley. I'm also very sorry that I was rude to you, Big Bro. There was a little jealousy, sure, but I know that you both love me as much as you love each other... I guess you could say we're more like one person than a bunch of people. Right?"

After accepting her apology, Riley and I took one of Em's hands each and started walking back to the house. We didn't speak; walking in silence to let the world settle around us. As the mood grew lighter with time, Riley came forward with a shocking proposal. "Is Emily going to get spanked for how she spoke to me? Like that one time she back-chatted Blake?"

I began to stutter before Emily cut-in. "That's only fair, and I think you should be the one to do it, Bro."

"Well, uhm," I stammered, "Blake usually—"

"No, really," my little sister instructed. "You need to be the one to step in when someone misbehaves. I'm sure Riley would subject herself to the same, as would Mom and even Terry."

My face turned blood-red as I blushed. Riley nodded in agreement with Emily's statement, and I was left outnumbered. "I would never hit—"

"Spanking isn't hitting," the blonde declared. "It's the only way to keep us in line. As your partner, I expect you to discipline your our other partners when they are rude to me. And, you should do the same when I do something unacceptable."

I swallowed hard as we reached the front-door. Here goes nothing!

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

The thought occurred that Emily missed a father-figure more than she missed our father. At home, she immediately went to pull on the pink sleepwear that Blake made her wear for spankings. Meanwhile, Riley supposed that she had a right to watch and planted herself on the sofa opposite us.

My sister laid with her stomach against my lap and wiggled her ass; anticipating the first strike. Her sun-blushed brunette hair fell over her face and she seemed so vulnerable. I wasn't quite sure what to do, how hard to hit, or where to plant my palm. It all made me a little nervous, but I assured myself that there was a purpose behind the whole thing. Throwing caution to the wind, I raised my right hand and brought it crashing down on Emily's ample ass. At first, I was cautious, and the strike was far too gentle for my sisters liking. She signed in a disappointed way that told me she expected worse — wanted worse.

The second strike was much more decisive and my hand made her whole body jolt as it struck her bottom. My wrist actually hurt after this one; my palm feeling the burn at a fraction of how it must've felt for my sister. Adjusting the force to a touch softer but not an ounce less certain, I applied a third, fourth, and fifth strike. Again, my sister's slim body jolted as her bum jiggled. A content groan from her told me that I hadn't gone too far, and I massaged her butt for a bit before raising my hand again. Delivering the sixth strike, I made Emily whimper as her ass felt the aftershock.

With that, I let my sister lay still for a while before helping her stumble to her feet. She gave me a tender kiss on the cheek, and we held each other for a bit. I realised that I didn't feel guilty, and she didn't feel hurt. If anything, part of her still seemed to have wanted more as she ground against my body.

Riley looked at me approvingly as Em stumbled to take a seat beside her. This was exactly what she wanted in retribution for Emily's earlier disrespect. Now, I wondered if it wouldn't be fairer to spank both of them. After all, Riley had shot back quite hard when my sister flipped out. I may have also wanted to test my power, which made the decision so much easier.

"Riley," I instructed, "you aren't getting off scot-free. Could you please come here?"

The blonde's first reaction was one of shock, but she soon got over it as she sauntered to me. Her hips were swaying, and she did her best to suppress a smile even though the corner of her lips still curled. As Riley assumed the same position as Emily had done before her, I felt up her more ample ass. "You two are the youngsters among us, but you're far past your moody years. I expect better behaviour, is that clear?"

The girls communicated their compliance with nods and little affirmations. Then, my hand made contact with Riley's cotton athletic shorts as I spanked her once, twice, three times... She got the same as Emily had received but seemed to handle it better. For strike four, five, and six, I came down a little harder; making her feel the weight of my palm on her thick behind. With the last strike, my hand settled on her body. I let my hand roam her lower back and travel back down to her ass; feeling her toned muscles. My fingers grazed along her sex and I heard her exhale as I applied the tiniest bit of pressure. Like Emily, I helped guide her to her feet, and we shared a conciliatory kiss to reaffirm our love.

I closed my eyes for a second, letting my new persona take over. "You two need to kiss and make-up. Understood?"

Without any further instruction, Riley got to her feet and returned to Emily. The two girls met for a passionate kiss; sucking on each other's tongues as they melted together. It was a deep, appreciative, and apologetic meeting that spoke more than a million words. There was no anger, only a desire to overcome whatever challenges appeared.

As Riley helped Em out of her top, the front door opened and a breathless pair of twins came walking in. They froze, enthralled by the sapphic sight as the blonde put her lips to one of my sister's hard nipples. Emily cooed at the suction, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around Riley's head. The softest and sweetest moan escaped from Em's mouth as Riley's travelled back up along her neck and to her lips. The next kiss was soft and sensual; their lips pausing, so they could drink in the tenderness of the moment. Eventually, there was an anger. A romantic anger that demanded to be heard as the two fell deeper and deeper into each other's arms.

I extended my hand to the twins, and they took their seats beside me. Still worn from their run, I didn't know whether their shortness of breath was a result of the exercise or the scene. All I knew was that Terry crossed her legs as Mom's fingers ran along my thigh.

My aunt was spellbound enough that I could shoot off a secret whisper to my mother. "Is that what you want to do, with Terry?"