Incessant Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's whole world seemed to go into slow motion as I confronted her with the ultimate question. It was the thing I'd been patiently waiting for her to answer on her own. Now, high on the rush of what had led to that moment, I pressed her to make up her mind. In a last ditch attempt to avoid facing her fears, my parent's lips locked onto mine as her hand massaged my crotch. She was determined to keep her secret — a determination she made plain with her tongue down my throat.

Nothing inside me was strong enough to resist the charms of my beautiful mother. She soon had a leg over my lap as she moved to straddle me. All the while, there was melody from the other corner of the room as Riley plucked at my sister's strings.

Mom's body felt good in my hands; gripping her with confidence and feeling her muscles tense. We let a kiss carry us away, and I rejoiced in the taste of it before slipping my hands under her top. My fingers found the ampleness of her breasts and pinched at two stiff nipples. As they did, she arched her back, and I kissed her neck. Then, almost urgently, I helped her out of her sporty top so that my mouth could suck on her tits. The action of my lips against her skin made her purr as her fingers tangled with my hair. "Baby, yes... Yes, my darling son... You make Momma feel so good when you do that."

I took the encouragement in my stride; working harder at loving the beautiful woman in my arms. As I began kissing down her torso, she bent backwards in an acrobatic move, giving my mouth more space to play with. Working my way down to her navel, I pulled her back to me as I returned up along her body. Again, I kissed each of her aroused nipples before finding lush lips that matched mine so well.

In a moment of sense, during a senseless passion, I whispered into my mother's ear. "Let's watch and see if that's something you want to do."

Mom nodded. Our noses touched for a moment as we tasted each other's souls through our rushed breathing. Then, I directed her to turn around and sit on my lap as we watched Riley and Em play. My hand rested between her legs, feeling a patch of wetness as I gently massaged her pussy to the sight before us.

The girls had gotten naked — their breasts pressed together as they tangled for control of each other's mouths. Their kiss was like a gentle stream and flowed with calm serenity even as their hands sought out carnal delights. It had been a while since it was just the two of them. They had been waiting for this moment and the fact that it followed a fight made it so much sweeter. Stretching out in a feline pose, Riley ran her hands down Emily's body as she moved to new adventures. She knew where she wanted to be, and soon her expert tongue was making my sister croon in delight as it licked her pussy. The sound produced was incredible: moans, licks, love... I felt my mother reposition herself on my lap as it all hit her.

Beside us, Terry was also looking for the right way to sit. I didn't want to give her relief and knew she wouldn't go find it on her own. She was content to sit there with her clothes on and her hands to her side. We were edging her towards a cliff, and eventually, we'd go in for the plunge, which would see her experience the ultimate ecstasy.

As the girls continued to play, I found the waistband of my mothers shorts and slipped my hand underneath it. Now, I felt her moist and aroused sex, letting my fingers graze her clit before dipping inside. Mom put her hand over mine, and we moved in unison as I fingered her in rhythm with the live-action sapphic pornography that was playing out in the room. As her daughter experienced the first of many orgasms, Mom joined her and twitched in my arms. They both moaned in divine lust as I felt the wetness under my fingers increase and saw Emily gasp for air.

Satisfied with that, Riley moved from between Emily's slender legs, so they could share another kiss. My sister tasted herself on the lips of her lover, and they whispered something into each other's ears. Then, with endless amounts of elegance, the girls moved, so their legs were folded over one another. Their pussies touched, and they began to gyrate — generating friction as their bodies made intimate love. "Fuck, Babe, Nghhh..."

I felt my mother sink into me as my fingers moved faster. Riley was next to cry out an orgasm, then Emily, then Mom again. I couldn't take it anymore and in a single movement I pushed my mother forward, so she was bent over the coffee table. Pulling down her shorts, it only took me a second to guide my cock into her wet pussy. My whole length was immediately encased in its warmth as I moved with superhuman devotion. I set a startling pace that made her body jiggle and I had to maintain a strong grip on her hips to prevent her from crashing to the ground. Every other woman in the room smiled of the sight of us as my cock pumped into my mother — as we watched her daughter fuck her lover.

My balls slapped against Mom's pussy at an increasing rate. A third orgasm was beginning to build. This time it started with her, travelled to Riley, hit Emily, and erupted inside of me. Then, a surprise, as Terry whimpered to betray her own orgasm; achieved without a hand touching her. I felt my torso lean forward out of instinct and I had to fight it. As I felt my mother's pussy contract — her hips swivelling in my hands — I let loose and came deep inside her. I kept thrusting until my cock went soft, and pulled away from my mother's claimed vagina.

The girls had taken a rest; catching their breath while their bodies still tangled together. They'd be going for a whole while longer, I thought, but for me... Well, I'd done what I needed to do.

Chapter Thirty-Three

Friday morning, I found Mom and Terry chatting away in the kitchen. They seemed to be enjoying each other's company a little more with each day. After all, they were twins, and you can't easily do away with that connection.

"Good morning, J," my aunt smiled at me. She was looking sweet and soft in her sleeping clothes — calm and happy to be in your home.

I greeted the women with a pair of hugs and asked where the other girls were. "Your little sister dragged Riley out of bed, so they could go for a run," Mom explained.

"Really? That's interesting..."

I let my thoughts trail away as I considered Emily's change in tune since the day before. Clearly, my peacekeeping efforts worked, and now I turned my attention to a new couple.

My mother still hadn't given me an answer. Not a proper answer with sentences, full-stops, and exclamation marks.

I wanted to know how Mom felt about Terry, and where she saw her in our lives. While waiting, I had made the decision to have my aunt live with us, which is what I assumed both wanted. In the meantime, Blake and I had been naughty: getting our aunt all hot and bothered but never giving her release. That was part of who we were, I suppose. In our house, sex was the most honest form of communication. It's how we find boundaries, express our feelings, and sketch out our love.

As the day progressed, I kept an eye on Mom and waited for my moment. When she went upstairs to fetch a book, I followed and closed the bedroom door behind us. "We need to have a proper talk," I declared.

"About?"

"You and Ter—"

"Nope," my mother shook her head.

I crossed my arms and stood my ground. "You're going to have to face it eventually."

"There isn't anything to face. She lives here," my mother stated matter-of-factly.

"But she doesn't have a place here. She has no role and I can't give her one if you don't tell me how you feel..."

My mother started pacing the room and kept it up for a solid minute. Then, with a resigned murmur, she sat on the bed. "Darling, I can't tell you how much I want her in my life. You have your sisters, fine, but Terry is my twin."

"It's a very strong bond," I added.

"Exactly. It's a bond she broke more than once. I don't care if you and your sisters want to keep her as a plaything, but I don't want to share a bed with her."

"Plaything?" I sighed. "Penny from the hotel would be a plaything. Terry is family."

"Family or not..."

"Mom. I know you're being dishonest," I dared. "There's no universe in which you don't want a relationship with your twin. And, well, I don't think there's a universe in which we don't want a relationship with our aunt. But don't take that to mean we've forgotten all the bad stuff."

My mother breathed deeply, almost like she was meditating. With her hands held together in her lap, she seemed to compose a strange energy. I gave her a moment as I watched: seeing how she processed all her thoughts and feelings in real-time. As much as I wanted a final answer on the place of her sister, I didn't want to overwhelm her. Moving to sit beside her, I held on to my parent's hand and squeezed tight as her head rested on my shoulder. It reminded me of the old days — I'd always had this kind of open relationship with my mother. Sure, things were added along the way but it was so pure at the heart of it all.

We were still as we let the sound of the waves outside bring order to our thoughts. Our home's proximity to the water always soothed life, and this time was no exception.

"Okay," my mother whispered. "I want a relationship with her — a complete relationship. Okay?"

"We'll all be by your side," I assured.

"Good. I might need your protection or sympathy. If this all goes wrong..."

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Blake arrived in the late afternoon. I immediately got her in front of a phone with Em and myself. Of course, I had promised Emily a video-call with our father, and I kept my word.

The old man was happy to hear from us, even though his thoughts trailed off constantly during the call. If he were a more grounded person, he might have noticed that his ex-wife and kids are fucking. Luckily, he wasn't grounded in any sense of the word, and never questioned our lives. If he had put two-and-two together, it didn't bother him in the slightest, which also wasn't unlikely.

After about thirty-minutes, we were getting ready to hang-up. "Good to hear from you lot," my father said gratefully. "I'm going to send you each a little present. We've hooked a few new clients and I want to share the spoils!"

Emily screeched with glee as Blake and I rolled our eyes. Of course, we'd take the money, but Dad's motive with these things was always to show off. As the call ended, our little sister turned to us and drew us into one big sibling hug. "Thank you! Thank you!"

"No need to thank us," I said, receiving a kiss on the cheek and another bear-hug.

We made our way downstairs and the girls quickly found something to do. Meanwhile, I felt a tug on my arm as Riley pulled me to one side. She was looking leisurely in a fuzzy sweater and with a cup of tea in her hand. "Soon, I'll be making my own call to your father," she said.

"Yeah?" I queried.

"To ask for his blessing... To marry his daughter."

I beamed, "He'll give it with the greatest pleasure, but ideally, you should be asking Blake. She's the parent in all this."

"I see... And who do I ask if I want to marry her and her brother?"

My vision went a little blurry as something I'd imagined happening in dreams came true in life. I had that rare feeling of an out-of-body experience; taking a deep breath to power a beaming smile. "What if I want to propose?" I teased.

"Tough shit. I've already bought three rings," the blonde grinned. We met for a kiss — breathless and brief — with my hands nearly lifting her off the ground as I held her in a loving embrace.

"You two can have a proper wedding," I offered, nudging my eyes onto Emily who was off chatting to Mom.

"No," Riley challenged as her face summoned composure. "We're all going to have a proper wedding, and a proper marriage. We'll go on honeymoon, and you'll make love to me on the first night... We'll have kids who'll be raised in the best home anyone could ever ask for.

"You know why? Because I fucking love you, even though I can't explain it. Even if it goes against all my assumptions — I love you, love, love you... I have this sense of belonging, and I love how everyone works together to make this life a dream-come-true."

I was over the moon at this beautiful woman's beautiful words. Our bodies crashed together, and we spun around, and we kissed. Happy tears filled my eyes, and I'd like to say I'm man enough to admit that this joy made me cry. Holding Riley, I couldn't help but fall in love all over again.

"You're something else," I whispered. "I wish I could write a poem about our unlikely love, but there would be too many lines and none of them would rhyme. So, I hope a kiss is enough..."

"Your kiss is more than enough," my Riley replied. "And, I think that was quite poetic... I think all of this has been poetry: romantic, absurd, experimental, genius..."

With another kiss, we sealed each other's lips for a few moments as I held a warm body in my arms. Eventually, we had to tear ourselves apart as our lungs begged for a breather.

"The logistics are going to be a challenge... The legalities, unfortunately, will be impossible," I tempered the moment.

Riley nodded, "I'll make a date with Emily, and propose to her first. With you and Blake, I think we'll do something... Well... I'll think of something appropriate, and we'll do it together."

"Two weddings?"

"Only one. That's what we all want, isn't it? How the hell that might work will be an adventure to figure out... I know the three of you never did anything... I guess life got in the way, but you should celebrate being together, and I want to celebrate being with you. All of you."

"Do you have a timeline?" I asked.

"Soon. I think we should get that apartment sold first and then deal with your aunt, once and for all."

I sighed, "Yeah. The aunt thing is the hard one, but I think you'll see something amazing happen tonight."

I now had another reason to rush along the reunion between the twins. If I could get the ball rolling , things could settle by the time of the wedding and honeymoon. Mom would be able to reconnect with her twin while we were off. Then, we'd all settle into one big happy family. Riley nodded. She understood our family dynamics well enough to see what I saw. A dam was about to break, and we'd be spectators to the whole thing.

There wasn't a shadow a doubt in my mind.

With that settled in my head, I went to find Blake. She was standing outside, watching the sea as the weather changed around her. Her pose was contemplative; her hands clasped together as leaned over the railing. Looking at her, I knew we had a lot of the same things on our minds, but she also had something unique to her. Always cool under pressure, I never got much of a glimpse at the turmoil inside my elder sister. Yet, as her ponytail responded to the breeze with slight movements, I recognised an angst.

"What's on your mind?" I approached.

Blake smiled at me with a hint of tiredness in her eyes. "I'm thinking about how incredible my family are. I'm also thinking about how I need to spend more time here, and less time at work."

"Well, work has always been important to the both of us," I assured.

My sister nodded as she turned to face me with arms outstretched. We met for a hug just as the wind picked up. Even as the temperature dropped, we felt warm in each other's embrace. "C'mon, the rain is coming; we better get inside."

Before she went, I grabbed my sister's hand and looked into her eyes. I had a look of determination, which never ceased to make my sibling's eyes twinkle. "Tonight's the night, Sis. We're going to make sure Mom goes to bed with her sister."

Blake grinned, "Why tonight?"

"Because tomorrow might be too late," I winked with a touch of the dramatic.

My sister nodded in agreement and sealed the deal with a knowing wink. We made our way inside to find our partners — and aunt — at leisure and bored. The ground was ripe for my plan to take fruition and I didn't waste a second. "I think the twins should cook, tonight," I declared. "I'd like the rest of us to go for a walk before the rain starts."

Terry was game to go along with anything I said, but Mom wasn't so sure, "A walk? You'll catch a cold and be sick for a week with this weather."

"We can handle it," I smirked. "In any case, you two haven't been together in the kitchen since we got back. It's your turn."

I didn't give my parent any time to argue; grabbing the girls' coats and my own. We'd avoid the beach and rather take a stroll around the block. Heading west, there was a beautiful lookout point that I was certain we could reach before the rain set in.

Hand-in-hand, we made our way up the winding roads. The wind was beginning to batter us, but we didn't mind. Through its roar, we discussed my mischievous plan until there was consensus. We were agreed that our mission for the night was to see a kiss between the twins. At least a kiss but hopefully something more substantial.

First, we would give Mom and Terry their space. I was confident that all the seeds had already been planted. All we needed to do was get them to indulge in a second unrestricted trust. From experience, I knew that was all it took — one second of intimacy. Yes, one night could get them over the hurdle, and they would learn to love like they were always meant to love.

This time, I trusted Terry with my mother's heart. I had seen her change and be changed. Sure, things would never be perfect, but perfection is over-rated.

Once the ladies were happy, I had ever intention of making Terry part of my family... Our family. Mom knew that, Terry knew that, my sisters knew that, and Riley knew that. It was the way we functioned, and this had been a long-time coming. After all, in our house, a lover to one is a lover to all.

We managed to make our way up to the lookout point, but we could only enjoy the view for a minute. With a mighty roar, the rain began showering down on us, and soon we were drenched. Trying not to slip on the wet road, we walked as fast we could to get back home.

As we walked through the door, I heard Terry speaking to her sister. "This is like when we were in college."

"We haven't gotten any better at it," Mom teased. "Riley is good though, isn't she? The house has never been this well-stocked.

"She's incredible... They all are. I... All I can say is that you've done well."

Even though I couldn't see her, I knew that Mom was blushing. "It's all a little crazy. Sometimes we'd be busy kissing — or more — and I'd suddenly remember... You know? They're my kids."

"How does that make you feel?" Terry asked.

"Don't tell anyone... But the thought makes me even hornier than I usually am and nowadays I'm pretty horny. Then again, I guess that's no surprise to you. After all, we did have our moments, back in the day..."

"We could have them again," Terry offered.

A girlish giggle from my little sister almost gave us away. I tugged on her arm, and we all snuck up the stairs before the twins even realised we were there. Reaching the bedroom, we didn't waste time stripping out of our soaked clothes as Em ran a bubble bath.

"Four won't fit," I declared.

Emily disagreed, "Four can fit easily. You just need to use your imagination, Big Bro."

The tub was practically overflowing by the time we got in, and some water did actually splash over the edges. Emily settled atop Riley. Meanwhile, Blake and I were opposite them with my sister's back against my chest and her butt against my cock. Looking to our side, we could see the rain and the beach as our bodies tangled with one another in the confined space.

The warm water and feeling of my lovers were a divine relief from the cold outside. I let my hands trail along Blake's slippery and soapy torso as I watched Emily's do the same on Riley. As we reached their breast's they groaned, and we met them for silky kisses.