Incessant Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The limited space made it all the more exciting for the four of us. Underneath the steaming water, my fingers settled on Blake's pussy. If I could only shift my weight once, I would be inside of her — where I wanted to be. But, a polite knock on the door told us there were ten-minutes 'til dinner time. So, I let my hand trail off and back to her breasts as I squeezed their sensual form and kissed her neck. I sailed down her body again, feeling her smooth legs; listening as she purred at my touch. The girls opposite watched us with lust as I gave them a cheeky wink.

It was good knowing that Blake had a burning passion that made others drool at the sight of our love.

A second knock on the door revealed that more time had passed than we realised. Getting out of the bath was more difficult than getting in — partly because we didn't want to leave. But, soon we were all out and getting dressed.

When we got downstairs, there was music playing and the twins were already eating. They laughed and joked, like they had done before. Yet, this time there was something more to it... There was an energy in the room that Mom had carried with her from the moment we spoke in the bedroom. Terry matched the energy, inch-for-inch, and you could sense they were eager.

As we settled into dinner, I executed part two of my plan...

"I thought we might pair off, tonight," I suggested. "Blake and I would love to have a bedroom to ourselves. Plus, I know that Em and Riley enjoy the occasional wicked night."

"We do," Emily agreed. "Behind closed doors, I get very mean with the poor thing. One day, we might show you."

No one blushed at the open sex-talk around the table. Mom did have a question, though. "So, Terry and I would be spending the night together?"

I nodded, "Will that be a problem?"

My mother didn't hesitate to shake her head. "No problem at all," she swallowed hard.

For the rest of the dinner, I watched as the twins became increasingly anxious to get up. They were primed — there was no doubt about it. If Mom had any anxiety she was doing well to hide. Then, suddenly, she snapped.

"Oh, my god!" my parent slammed down her cutlery. "I can't sit here and wait — I've been waiting long enough!"

With that, my mother grabbed her sister's hand, and they whisked into a bedroom. The rest of us giggled as a door slammed, and we knew that our parent was about to have sex with our aunt. We'd hoped for a kiss, at the very least. Now, we got so much more than that, as we heard the telltale sounds of love-making.

"Romantic," Blake chuckled.

"It's making me wet," Emily added.

Blake grinned, "Shall we?"

"Sure, we can do the dishes tomorrow."

The four of us made our way up the stairs. Em and Riley dove into the first bedroom as Blake and I took the next.

We didn't waste a second. Soon, I was tumbling around on the bed with my older sister. We kissed and clawed at one another as we sought out bits of clothing to savage away. First, our tops went. Then, I was sailing down my sister's body with my hands hooked into her pants. Slipping them off, I licked my lips as my tongue touched the soft folds of her pussy.

Blake had an incredible taste and the most wonderful reactions. I loved that the way my tongue moved made her spine articulate in different ways. As I licked up along her labia, her back arched. As I sucked on her clit, her shoulders tensed. All the while, her fingers tangled with my hair, and she pulled my mouth closer.

In the room beside us, a mattress was creaking. Beneath us, a pair of twins were moaning. We had a house full of sex that was about to get louder, hotter, wilder... My tongue was tenacious as I made my sister's toes curl. Her breathing became faster and faster; losing all rhythm and any sense of steadiness. We we're victorious, after all, and a victory should be followed by a celebration. As my lips sealed around her swollen clit I sensed the first round of fireworks. "Fuck, Baby Brother... Ngggh!"

As Blake was still riding her orgasm — body bending and pussy gushing — I got to my knees and made short work of my belt. My cock was soon free as I flipped my sister's slender body around. She quickly scrambled to her hands and knees as I grabbed her hips; guiding myself inside of her. Her pussy was still excited from the climax it had a brief moment ago as my cock entered her. The feeling of her pussy-lips squeezing my shaft sent me over the moon. I felt heavy inside of her; my cock substantial and lovingly locked into her body.

I began fucking Blake's beautiful body with a brotherly gentleness. Outside, it was dark and stormy. The moonlight broke through a slither in the grey clouds — touching her curves and giving shape to her slender silhouette. Everything about her felt warm even as the world outside was cold. Taking my time, I felt her smooth skin under my fingers as her body responded to the motions of my cock.

"Mmm... You feel so good inside of me," she sang, as I slowly let her feel my whole length. "Fuck me a little harder... Please. I'll beg you, Little Bro. Do you want me to beg? Do you want your sister to beg for your—"

My answer came as I started pounding Blake's tended body with an animalistic dedication. The movements of my cock made her shudder as my hands kept her braced. I was sliding deep inside of her; down her wet pussy until my balls slapped against its lips. Nothing was held back as we smashed into each other — her pelvis driving back as mine drove forward. Then, I began to feel her body tighten and tense as my penis explored inside of her. Nothing was being held back as we became even more sensitive to each other's touch. An eruption was building inside and around us as the mattress moved with each stroke of our bodies.

My orgasm came soon after my sister's; triggering a reaction inside her as I buried my cock in her pussy. As my cum pulsed from my shaft, Blake shuddered one last time as her body fell flat. As I laid down beside her, we were both panting — chests heaving.

The rest of the house seemed to settle, and I listened carefully to the silence. Then, my lips curled into a smile as loud moans invaded the quiet. There were the ecstatic cries of two lovers in the room next to us, and the joyous noises of sensual reunion, coming from downstairs.