All Comments on 'Incessant Pt. 11'

by ScrappyPaperDoodler

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well overall I really enjoyed the story. I definitely wish we got to see more penny but a good ending nonetheless. I am sad to see it end and it feels like we could have more but you did a fantastic job!

Killerpina75Killerpina75almost 3 years ago

I loved this series!!!!!!! Would have loved to read about the "wedding night" and the possibility of Penny getting married to the family. Looking forward to reading more of your works!!!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

I really liked this story. I hope the adventure will continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW ..... OVER THE TOP TOOOOO NEVER NEVER LAND 👅

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm disappointed in the apparent ending of a story that should continue. It is a beautiful story of love devotion, slight mystery, suspense and sensual aura. It should continue with story of the sisters, brother and expanding family.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Wow, can this story get any hotter? Eager to see where it goes from here. This man is in sexual heaven alright.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Wow I have no idea if this story could be any hotter. I am eager to see where you would take it from here. Top job

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62almost 3 years ago

I really hope you'll consider adding more to this story or a sequel to it. Awesome story and so well written. Thank you.

florbustflorbustover 2 years ago

I really loved this story and wish you'd reconsider and revisit it and continue with more chapters after you start other series. You are a hell of a writer. So please keep more chapters cumming! Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the series of stories. It did get confusing at times trying to figure out who all the players were. But you did a good job and so thank you.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Holy fuck dude! That was hot,sexy, fun but damn you leaving us like that!!!!!😁 you owe us a wedding and a sexy honeymoon with riley coming back pregnant and ready to start a family all together.

Penny also needs to be brought into the family.

Give us one big concluding epilog chapter with all the dirty acts.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Since the beginning of all this Emily had been my favorite but I quickly fell in love with Riley. Loved the entire series

bigurnbigurn2 months ago

My reaction to this conclusion is..... " Was That All" !

HigherThanStarfireHigherThanStarfire7 days ago

Didn't expect to enjoy this story and its predecessor as much as I did. I'm traditionally a guy who enjoys slow-burn stories filled with lots of drama and angst. It was a little strange at first to have so much sex happening so quickly, and for characters to just accept the lifestyle of Josh and his sisters so readily. But I knew if I didn't accept the hedonistic quality of this story that I wouldn't ever enjoy it. Turns out that in the end this was just the kind of story I needed - sexy, liberating, wholesome with a taboo twist. That last line really sells the story actually, because it's about paradise, a utopia, a piece of heaven - a dream come true.

I loved these characters and the dynamic of the family. I liked seeing how everyone had a "role" to play in the harem, it was fascinating to see how they reacted to new people joining like Penny, almost like a pride of lionesses pouncing on some prey. It took me a bit to come around to Blake, I wasn't feeling her character at first just because I'm not a fan of dominant girls but once it was clear that she totally respected Josh I had no real problem with her and actually found her maturity really nice, she was a good "mother" figure in the harem and I liked seeing her break-in and test the new girls. The mom and aunt twins were a nice addition though I felt the Terry storyline dragged on a bit and I couldn't care less about her after what she did! But she seemed to have turned a new leaf and I guess it's better than her being killed off because then it would've killed the mood of the story and driven the mom away. Not into momcest normally but it was very well-written here and didn't feel gross, the scenes with the mother were actually quite steamy. We only see a little of Penny at the end, but it seems she stumbled into her own paradise, for one night at least.

Now for Riley. I really couldn't get enough of Riley, her and Emily's dynamic with Josh was really incredible and I looked forward to Riley's scenes the most out of anyone. As much as I loved the harem and orgy scenes, I could've read a whole story with just Josh, Emily, and Riley at the beach house. Seeing Riley go from "gay-gay" to falling in love with Josh was just...wow. Her scenes were incredibly hot and I loved her character and role in the story. I just felt she had the clearest voice and I could picture her so easily. I also found it really sweet and powerful to see her willing to have Josh's children in place of the sisters due to the risks. A minimal story with just the three would have been just as sweet, but I'm not complaining at all about what we got instead, which was some amazing group sex and orgies, which you handled really well.

I really loved this debaucherous story, sometimes it doesn't have to be all that deep and cynical. This is a story you don't need to overthink so much, just relax and enjoy the hot scenes about a loving family who've created their own utopia where they're free to love each other as much as they want. Thanks for this beautiful and well-written story. I enjoyed gazing briefly into this window of paradise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScrappyPaperDoodler@ScrappyPaperDoodler
LATEST (September 17, 2023) Hi everyone! I want to apologise for going radio silent for several months now. Life has been a clusterfuck and I'm only getting back to writing since a few days ago. It feels like my creativity is slowly coming back, but it's pushing me to make s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Incessant Pt. 10 Previous Part
Incessant Series Info