Incessant Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My smile warmed my cheeks and I nodded my recognition. Trailing my way down her body, I left kisses in all the right places, until my hands could guide her onto the bed. With her laying on her back, it was easy to guide her skirt and her underwear down her body. Her legs parted — helped along by my own hands — as I moved to place my tongue flat against her wet pussy. I was glad that she let me do this; that she trusted and desired and felt all the things I felt. Her body shuddered at my touch and voice crooned a happy sound. I could sense her hands move around me as she looked for something of me to hold on to. But her body couldn't navigate, it could only respond.

"Baby, please, no foreplay. I want you inside of me, Darling," the blonde urged.

The pet names and the heartfelt desire made it easy for me to glow with happiness. I enjoyed running my tongue along her pussy — kissing her clit — more than ever. Yet, she wanted to cut to the chase, and the feeling of my own hard erection drove me to want the same.

As I travelled back up Riley's body to meet her lips for a kiss one last time, her hands helped free my cock. Then, with a smile, she asked to look into my eyes as we made love. It was a request I couldn't deny as we shared a recognition of joy.

Behind me, my sister simply wrapped her arms around my body. This gentle hug would be her contribution and her final blessing.

My penis met the soft entrance to Riley's slit; teasing it open until her flower bloomed, allowing me inside. She was tight. Wet. Perfect.

My lover's arms held on to my biceps as I shifted my weight. I wanted an angle she'd be comfortable with. Ounce I found it, my whole shaft slid snuggly into her pussy. For a moment, we let realisation pass between us: we were family, as much as anyone could ever lay claim to that word. If not by blood, then through love.

I moved my hips; letting my cock rub against the tight tunnel of Riley's pussy. Then I moved a little more; feeling skin respond to skin, warmth, and friction. The smile on the blonde's face changed with each movement — melting from love to lust — as she felt my cock inside her for the first time ever. "Fuck me, Darling," she begged. "I love how big you feel inside of me. You're... Ugh... You're filling me up, Baby."

Those words were enough to drive any man wild. My cock started pumping back and forth, back and forth, until words faded and grunts were all we could muster. Riley's eyes were closing, her teeth were sinking into her lip, and her body was beginning to work with mine. She was nearing the edge as I felt the telltale signs of an orgasm signal to my cock. There was the tightening, the shudders, the stiffness, the sound...

Before I knew what hit me, the beautiful blonde's body shook and her pussy squirted around my cock. It was something I had never ever felt before, and it was divine. I began driving faster; hoping to match her climax in the instant. I wanted to cum inside of her; I wanted to consummate our love.

As my sister's feminine hands ran along my back, I slammed my pelvis forward. Then, blissful release came as I unloaded inside of my lover's tight pussy. My muscles seized, and my weight fell forward. Still, I had the presence of mind to mash my lips to Riley's, and we kissed as our bodies reset.

Penny for your thoughts?

Half-an-hour passed before my breathless body made its way to the door. Behind me, the girls were still giggling as they played with each other's hair. In my heart, I wanted nothing more than to stay with them for the rest of the night. But, this was a party, and I was curious about the festivities in other parts of the tiny house.

I moved swiftly and stealthily; trying not to disturb the sensual harmony of the world around me. Cracking open the door only an inch, I caught a glimpse of a wide-eyed Blake. She was gasping with her hand over her mouth, looking all sorts of distressed. Then, I caught a glimpse of our guest, Penny. I grimaced, noticing the red half-moon circling her left eye.

What the fuck happened?

My tongue was swelling, my throat tightening, but the big fat smile on Penny's face went some way to easing my worry. Whatever happened, she seemed to have enjoyed it, and catching sight of me, she was quick to explain. "I got a little over-excited... Don't worry, they hardly even touched me before I tripped over my own feet."

Blake cut in with a flurry of apologies, but Penny waved them all away. "Don't worry," she repeated, "I had so much fun... But I hope there's more coming. I'd like that very much. You know? When I'm a bit sturdier on my own two feet..."

"Of course, Sweetie," my mother assured, and I echoed.

Penny took a deep breath to steel herself before I accompanied her out the door. As we reached a private place, near her car, I felt compelled to apologise again. "Are you sure they weren't a little rough with you? I know Bl—"

The sudden touch of soft lips against mine silenced me. It was a sharp exploratory peck that shut my mouth and forced me to listen.

"I promise," Penny assured. "They didn't even touch me... I just watched, and it was incredible. It was more full-on than I expected, and I'll be real... Really, I'll be honest. I've never even watched porn... Any porn... So, a girl, with her tongue, or her fingers, or even a guy, but just looking at it... I wish I had a family like yours because nothing could ever be more perfect than the way they make love. They're so in sync; so compatible. Like, I could just watch, but I also want to be touched. Because I've never felt a woman's soft hands, or a real man's firm... Uhm... Well... What I'm saying is that I like it a lot, but I suck with words, and I'm scared that I get too sentimental, and that'll freak you out. 'Cause, I know I can never be as good as them, no... No, I won't... But I'm okay with just... Playing? And that's not me saying... Reducing what you have because—"

Putting a hand on the teen's shoulder not only calmed her but also ended her monologue. She was so heartfelt; so 'impressed' by the simple sight of our strange family. Maybe it was horniness and hormones, but I genuinely it had more to do with love. Isolated in this solitary village, this was her first taste of real-life passion.

"Are you okay to drive?"

Penny nodded.

"You sure? I can follow you back to the hotel if you want."

"Thanks for being so sweet, but I'm really okay. It's close, and you've got a whole house to entertain."

I smiled, remembering that behind me, I still had a night full of adventures. Before saying goodbye, I promised Penny that I'd check in on her the next morning, to really make sure she was okay.

As her car wound its way down the road, an unknown subconscious thought triggered a heart-warming smile. I was as happy as ever, even as the change I once dreaded surrounded me.

x x x x x

The rest of the house party was more drinking and chatting than a full-on fuck-a-thon.

It was nice.

Riley insisted on sitting right on top of me for the rest of the night. I loved wrapping my arms around her as she leaned back into me. All the while, my sisters whispered in my ear how happy they were for us. And I whispered back my love, knowing how lucky I was to have their support and their partnership.

Yet, there was one part of me that was unfulfilled. My original plan for the housewarming was to 'get closer' with my aunt. It was something that needed to happen before the younger girls would embrace her. And, I knew it was something Terry expected and would appreciate.

The next morning, I woke up with two big-ticket items on my agenda: check-in on Penny, and head back to the cottage.

The lack of a proper florist in town had me parking next to a neighbour's garden. There was no one home, so I could easily 'steal' a modest bouquet to present to the injured teen. With my ill-gotten gains, I made my way to the hotel. Arriving, the place seemed abandoned. The front-door was open, as always, but there wasn't a soul in sight.

I had a good clue of where the back-office was, having been there was once before. Inviting myself past a staff-only door, I realised that I was 'breaking a lot of rules' for Penny. Small rules but rules nonetheless.

Finally, I came across the platinum-blonde hotelier. She was sitting behind a desk, talking into a landline; like the type I hadn't seen in almost three years. As soon as I walked in, she dropped her call, bounded to her feet, and leapt to embrace me. "Gosh! I've never been brought flowers before!"

"Who says they're for you?" I teased.

Penny blushed, "Well, your sisters did tell me you'd bring some."

"They know me well."

"Some would say, intimately," Penny smirked, taking the flowers from me and hugging them to her body.

I was curious, "It really doesn't freak you out? Our lifestyle?"

"Does it freak Riley out?"

"No, but—"

"But? It sounds to me like you underestimate people."

I shrugged. Agreeing.

"I probably shouldn't tell you," Penny admitted. "Riley has booked a table for two, for tomorrow night. I've cleared the whole place for them because I have a feeling she's going to pop the question to your sis."

"Good. That makes me happy. Happy for Em, and happy to know that Blake and I are next on the list."

"Golly," the platinum blonde teen drawled. "How does a three-way proposal work?"

"The same way a four-way marriage works... With a little bit of magic."

A mutual reflex joined my hand with Penny's. We exhaled, looking into each other's eyes.

I was beginning to realise that something about me set a romantic tone in my all my conversations. Maybe it had to do with the way I grew up... With the way things in our house were always a team effort. Or, the way in which we had to compensate for each other. We were only ever complete as one big family, and growing that family only made us more complete.

I had to slow down; give the girl whose hand I was holding a chance to breathe, think, feel... I let go, gave her a peck on the cheek, and made my way back to the car.

Next stop. The twins.

As I drove, I thought about Penny's question. How does a three-way proposal work?

The thought was expelled as I arrived at the cottage, five-minutes after leaving the hotel. I was eager to get inside, and left any esoteric thinking for some other time. My knock on the door was speedily answered by my aunt. We greeted with a hug, and she led me to their small sitting room. "I knew you'd be popping in," she remarked.

"Oh?"

"Well, you and I have some unfinished business."

"Do we?" I feigned ignorance, but not very well.

Terry grinned, "I'm the sexiest of the lot."

"Don't go back to your old ways... I'd have to correct any sign of arrogance."

"Of course," my aunt batted her lashes. She was looking casual in her simple shorts and tank-top. My mom was either off working their salon, or shopping. Terry explained that it was the latter, and we sat down in the lounge.

It was a little strange, seeing this woman who had been an enemy until so recently, occupy the same home as my mother. Doubts weren't welcome at that hour... No, it was too late to have doubts.

Like she was reading my mind, my aunt elegantly lowered herself onto her knees. "I'll always be trying to make up for past mistakes."

I watched patiently as Terry bit her lip and bided her time. Her waiting-game was made to draw a response, but she wasn't getting one. That pleased her, and she began crossing the small distance between us. Her movements were sultry but subdued — like she was actively trying to tame her animal nature.

"A mother loves her son, unconditionally," Terry asserted as she began unclasping my shorts. "Sisters will always know you better than anyone else. A girlfriend or a wife; she'll always be by your side..."

"And an aunt?" I queried as her nails grazed my skin.

"An aunt's job is to be the fun one," Terry grinned, freeing my cock, and taking the whole length in her mouth. With one swift move, she had surrounded my shaft. Her tongue was soft but stern; her lips the same. She had me in her warm grip as I recognised every sensation, one after the other. Her autumn eyes sought mine, found mine, fed mine with a different kind of love. As her body began to move — her whole body — she began massaging my sensitive skin with her mouth.

A primal instinct drove my hands to tangle with her hair and help her head move. If I felt even a trace of residual rage against this person, I expressed it by pushing her down, making her struggle. Her eyes grew softer as she gagged, choked... As her throat tightened around my cock. She was an expert. There was no doubt about it.

I released my grip; letting her move and manipulate. Her hands were to her sides as she let the rest of her body do all the work. She twisted her head with each upward move.

The extra friction was driving me wild as heat expanded through my body.

Dragging her lips from the base to the tip; Terry's tongue teased as sharp suction electrified my soul. She left my cock at the exact right moment. My orgasm was delayed as her lips let me escape, and my body slowly reset. Giving me a second, she waited before her hand began stroking me — her fingers tightening into a fist and her knuckles straining. Her own spit was the lube as her eyes made love to me all on their own.

"Am I fun, nephew?" Terry teased.

"Very."

"Good..."

My aunt got to her feet and her fingertips tickled my erection as she stood. Her casual shorts were off in an instant — no underwear — leaving a neat strip of hair that led to her slit.

Turning around, Terry began lowering herself onto my cock. The tip parted her pussy-lips and the weight of her body helped welcome the rest of me. She felt 'different', or I felt different... Whatever it was, I wasn't going to fight the urges that swirled in my brain.

With my aunt — my mother's twin — on top of me, there was the chance she might take the lead, and I wouldn't allow that. I pistoned my hips and a loud smacking noise — accompanied by our moans — shook her body. I did it again. Magnificent.

Trying to stabilise herself with her hands on either side, Terry took the same a third time. Then a fourth.

She was wet... Soaking. Aroused. I could feel her heart beat as she pulled her knees up, and I put a hand underneath each. We were in a strange position — I was entering her at an angle — but it worked. It worked magnificently as I kept thrusting up; fucking her so hard that the vibrations of her body shuddered through my own. She was firm but light; her body provided pressure, but it also yielded to my touch.

From behind, all I could see was her strong back, her long brown hair, and her shapely hips. Yet, I could feel every part of her through the place we were connected. With my eyes open, it was easy to mistake her for her twin. But with my eyes closed, I knew that she was a different animal, completely.

My muscles were beginning to ache. Her body was beginning to boil.

"Fuck Josh, fuck... It's soooo— Ngh... It's so good!"

As Terry's legs slipped from my clutches, I felt her sex contract around my cock. Her breathing had stopped, ceased, silenced... Still, I could hear the vibrations of life; feel the electricity of her orgasm.

I had a surge of energy — a desire to push her further. I thrust up again, and again, and again. I put the last of my strength into those last few motions and I gave my aunt, my mother's twin, the best climax of her life. Then, when I couldn't take it anymore, the energy suddenly faded from my body; directing itself into one mighty orgasm. My grip on Terry's body tightened as I shot burst after burst into her. Her hands reached back, her neck tilting, her body arching, and her voice breaking.

Sinking her weight onto my pulsating cock, Terry tried to turn her head to kiss me. Trying to join her from my position, we tumbled onto our sides and laughed. "That was fun, Aunt Terry," I declared.

"Any time, little nephew. Any. Time."

x x x x x

I considered waiting for Mom to arrive. After all, the next item on my bucket-list was a threesome with the twins. But then a dastardly thought entered my mind.

If Riley was soon to 'propose', then a bachelor(ette) party was imminent, and I knew exactly who could provide the entertainment... A picture of my mother and her sister in impossible heels and sexy outfits formed so fully that it must've been laying dormant for ages. The vividness of it all actually had me drifting off for a second, into a Freudian daydream.

Terry noticed and pulled me back to reality, "What's on your mind? The grin tells me it's something wicked."

"Oh, I'm just thinking about you and Mom..."

"Mmm. Then it is a wicked thought."

"I'll share it when we start planning the big day," I offered.

"Ah, yes," Terry touched her chin. "To think, I'm redeemed, and soon I'll be attending the wedding of the century. I did miss you, you know?"

"I know."

"Nothing I did was sane—"

"Terry," I interrupted, "don't dwell. You're family and family make mistakes. Sometimes we fuck up immensely. I'm sure I will one day, but I'm also sure there's enough love flowing between us... No problem will ever go unsolved."

"For once, I share your optimism," my aunt smiled before giving me a peck on the cheek. "Your mom is going to be awhile. She said she'll pop in at the hotel after her shop. I think she wants that pretty girl to find some happiness."

I cocked an eyebrow at the mention of Penny, "She doesn't seem unhappy."

"No, Josh, she doesn't," my aunt agreed. "But there's a difference between the absence of sorrow and the presence of joy."

The sudden philosophical turn in my aunt's speech shook me a little. I realised that she was talking about herself; her past self. It turned out she'd have wisdom to share, and a contribution to make. It wouldn't just be to my happiness but to the happiness of the whole family.

With that in mind, I greeted Terry and made my way back home.

Family Fundamentals

Riley's proposal to Emily had been slick and out of sight. We didn't get to see the moment, but we got to saw the joy that came after it. A week later, Blake and I were invited to a twilight picnic on the beach.

We knew what it was all about, and we couldn't wait.

"What should I wear?" my elder sister asked, seeming more anxious than she'd ever been before.

"You look good in everything," I replied.

"No, seriously?"

"I don't know... Something beach-y. Then again, it might get cold."

"I could wear a dress again."

"You only own the one," I teased.

Blake took me seriously, "I can borrow one from Emily. Or, shit... Do you think I have enough time to go fetch one from Mom or Terry?"

I took a stride towards my sister, grasping her hands, and guiding her to take a deep breath. "She's already made up her mind, so we don't need to impress her... Just be yourself."

"My self was never good with girls, or boys, or—"

"Neither am I but here we are," I assured.

Blake conceded, whether it was out of resignation or genuine agreement, I don't know. She decided to wear what she always wore. A simple button-up shirt with a pair of skintight shorts that hugged her thighs. The outfit wasn't over-top, but it also wasn't casual. I tried to match the style and tone as best I could, and we made our way down to the place we were meeting Riley.

It wasn't a long walk before the blonde and the chosen spot were within sight. She had laid out blankets at the same set of rocks where we'd 'proposed' to our little sister. It was an odd thing but a beautiful thing — something people rarely thought about... You ask someone to spend the rest of their life with you... It seems massive, but I doubt you'd ever ask if you weren't sure; if you didn't know already.