Incessant Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so enthralled with her that I hadn't seen the other women reposition. The twins went back to sucking my balls as my sisters came to stand either side of me. I soon had three mouths working my cock, four hands stroking my hair, and my fingers running along my siblings' slits. Then Riley approached, giving me a gentle kiss that carried the traces of pussy and sweet lipstick.

I was in heaven. Paradise. Utopia. Nirvana.

Surrounded by my beautiful lovers; their bodies getting closer to me until I was completely surrounded. Their mouths and hands working me, and my hands running along their smooth skin in return. My sisters were thrilled as my hard to coordinate fingers slipped into their pussies. Meanwhile, the ladies suffocating my cock with the sloppy love hummed as they too felt the sexual aura in the room.

I was nearing my limit — approaching the first of many orgasms.

I wanted to warn the teen, but I was too awe-struck by the moment, and soon she was tasting warm semen. This didn't discourage her though. She was daring; daring enough to seal her lips around my cock as the twins sucked on my balls and I emptied my load in her mouth.

The girls around me pushed into me, and soon my mouth was trying to deal with the soft breasts as the rest of my body tried to deal with everything else.

Yes. Heaven. Paradise. Utopia. Nirvana.

The End