All Comments on 'Incest & Consequences'

by Ian Shergold

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I think Peggy needs to go see Billy and find out what he can do to help her understand and experience what Joanne felt and feels still; how she got into the situation that exists now. Hot and caring. Thank you. Hope there is another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this author is a treasure

and I feel honored to be the first to comment on this outstanding story. (IS is also a very generous guy, take a look at his list of Favorites, the best on the net). 18 year old Billy is at the height of his sexual prowess--his fat young cock is so hard it's constantly threatening to bust of out his pants. His mom Joanne, like lots of mothers, is tickled pink by this sign of her boy's manly virility--her seasoned cunt leaks like a faucet. Joanne aches to have another baby, and she knows that at his age Billy is a nonstop semen producing machine--his young balls just never quit. Inevitably, Billy's young penis goes up the same vagina he came out of 18 years before, and they have the kind of fevered fuck that only a son and his mother can experience. When mom tells her kid she wants him to fuck a baby up where he was once a baby, the young motherfucker is over the moon. He blows his balls up inside his mom, shooting her twatful after twatful of his warm, creamy and very potent semen. Baby's on its way. Meanwhile, Joanne's friend Peggy knows that she's been getting it, good and hard, from her own son. Peggy's got her own strapping young boy, 20 year old Leroy, and she's wondering if she should spread her thighs for her own kid's rampaging hard on. Just goes to show how sweet motherfucking spreads by happy example. Mature moms and their lusty young sons, a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--they go together like harm and eggs, like brie and fine wine, like fucking Abbot and Costello. Got to leave now, IS has plenty of other stories for me to wile away the day reading and relishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mother fucker!!!!!

Sorry - I don't really enjoy stories about moms fucking their sons or sons fucking their moms so I'll forego any more of these as they show absolutely no restraint and are a total fuck off. Further, I feel that whoever would write something this sick has a fucked up psyche!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
to Mother fucker!!!!!

The headline reads, incest, what is not clear? Why did you you come in ?

You or a hypocrite or a fool

jaccorjaccorabout 8 years ago
Dear anonymous motherfucker

If you don't like this genre don't read it. Your attack on this author is really an insight into your psyche. Stay to home and don't come back!

I liked the story and would like to read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incest & consequences

A decent story even if the Saint of Nancy Reagan [RIP] doesn't like it.

My only qualm is THE END for a conclusion. That's a waste. we know when the story has reached its climax.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 8 years ago
What a great story!

I remember reading the first part a while ago, and I wasn't expecting a sequel but was pleasantly surprised when it turned up. I loved this! Especially the mum confessing her feelings of jealousy and wanting her boy all to herself. And god, the pregnancy was such a turn on! Here's hoping you write a spin-off with Peg and Leroy.

5 stars!

P.S. I hope when Joanne was offering Peggy something stronger to drink, she isn't going to partake in the same - she's an expecting mama!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Liked it til the end hate the pregnancy thing.

Let's have a good time.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerabout 8 years ago
Love mom-son impregnation stories

Unlike the previous commentor, I LOVE stories in which a son impregnates his mother. It's my hottest fantasy. Write more stories with the same theme!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
A fun addition!

A fun read! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Peggy and Leroy....

Can't wait to read about Peg seducing Leroy. Plenty of threesome and fourway possibilities here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
keep going

I hope that you carry on with this series - cannot wait to see what transpires with the aunt and Leroy

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful love story

Bi a gifted writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
amazing story

but dont make it worse by 3sum or 4sum..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incest-Good Inbreeding... You sick fuck!

Part one was a favorite story and even got me off the other day before, on a whim, I found you again under the new name, was all set to copy-paste for my collection (easier access and on the eyes,) and was all in until the actual pregnancy part. THAT'S where it went from good!Kinky (albeit with a bit too much Oedipus for the mother to be THAT obsessed with her son) to Jerry Springer-level ick now that there's a son-brother on the way with webbed hands or something and probably mom-son wedding. I like my incest casual thankyouverymuchplease.

Dawnspell8Dawnspell8over 5 years ago
How you ended it?

I can see a few more stories in this and I hope you find the inspiration to write them. Your skill needs to be expressed more.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
MUCH BETTER THEN PT. 1 !!!!!^*!^*!^*!

NOW THIS SHOW WHAT YOU CAN DO WHEN YOU WORK AT IT. AT LEAST ONE MORE PART WOULD BE NICE TO END IT. MUCH BETTER READ T H A N K S

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

After reading chapter one a few years back I thought here we go ago, someone who writes a story and never finishes it. It’s good to see you came back and continued on with this story and a good story it is. Still I feel there’s more you can do with it… ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice story but you skipped to far forward one time their having sex and then it's 6 months and she's pregnant and her friend is wanting to have sex with her son you should have continued with her helping her friend get together with her son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Chapter 3: Joanne and Billy help Peggy and Leroy realize the incestuous bliss of mother/son love. Peggy admits to Joanne that part of the reason she reacted the way she did when she discovered them together was because she was secretly jealous that her friend was getting what she had secretly desired for so long: her son's love. Over the course of the next few weeks, with Joanne and Billy's guidance, Peggy slowly seduces Leroy who, as it turns out, loves his mother deeply - far more than a boy should love his mother, if you go by society's standards. In the heat of their first union, Peggy confesses her deep love for her son and begs him to impregnate her, letting it slip that she stopped taking her birth control in the faint hope that she would get her dream. Leroy then states that that is his dream, too: to knock his loving mother up and have a family with her.

Over the next few years both families expand. Joanne and Billy have 3 wonderful children - a boy and two girls. Peggy, not one to be outdone, births a whole brood: 7 children - the first 6 were all girls, but Leroy desperately wanted a son and Peggy had vowed to keep giving her precious baby more children until she popped a son out (a decision which, at times, she regretted but she was never one to go back on a promise, and would sooner die than do so with one she made to the man she loves more than life itself). Luckily for her, number 7 was a boy, a discovery that she was especially ecstatic for. Not only because she could stop getting pregnant - something which she loves, but admittedly, was quite a strain on her body - but because she knew it would make her son incredibly happy.

And they all lived happily ever after. Oh yeah, and no fucking sharing! :) Maybe someone could take that story and write it. Or use it as inspiration. Feel free.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan Shergold@Ian Shergold
I have been a member since the early noughties and am an occasional contributor to the Stories section. Also in the past (using a different account) had great fun collaborating with the likes of Maid of Marvels, Sweetp4u, faith among others in the SRP Forum Section. Even afte...