Incest Annonymous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her down to him using her hands first and then the back of her head. It surprised her at first. However, he wasn't trying to pull her down, he was pulling himself up. Her resistance to the move gave him the leverage he needed to pull himself upright. She'd remained seated on his lap. His hips moved and then hers joined, trying to out compete each other. They were quick, short and sharp thrusts. Around them, at least three dozen of the contestants were no longer participating at the forty minute mark. Ten couples were left, scattered through this grandly sized living room. Even some of the iron disciplined bouncers had sported well sized tents by now as they watched the sex happening all around them.

As Rachael thought they had settled in to a pattern, George went and bit her lightly on the earlobe. That elicited a low growl from Rachael. She had all but forgotten she liked that as Danny hadn't done that since they first started having sex half way through their last year in high school.

The music that filled the room was still gradually picking up the pace. Rachael was close to coming as the need to assert herself arose once more. She tried wrestling him to the ground and for about ten seconds, she almost had him. Now their hips were still moving the whole time, so they weren't breaking the no stoppage for more than two seconds rule. George had his own ideas though. He pulled her down side ways, one of his hands holding hers, the other on the side of her head while using her own momentum against her. Expertly, they both kept their piping fully connected. George then took a quick look at the clock and paused, staring hardcore into Rachael's eyes from point blank range. In the dim light her eyes looked dark brown, from the other side of the mask.

Their breathing was heavy, George's mask pressed lightly into Rachael's. He'd have deep throat snogged her if it wasn't for the masks. He was pretty sure that in that moment he was in love with this women. He wanted to know everything about her, leave his wife for this woman but he resolved not to dare bring anything of the like up. She was otherwise a perfect stranger he knew nothing about except for the fact her pussy fit like a glove around his dick as if this women were made especially for him by god himself. The last thing he wanted was to break whatever this was by bringing up weird stuff to a woman that probably came to this event to anonymously have the time of her life while fucking random dudes for fun. No way she would feel the same way. How silly of him, he thought.

It only took him those two seconds to think through all of that and by sheer luck, by the time two seconds were up he was already well in to pummeling his dick into her hole. He fucked her like a man possessed. One of his hands pinned hers to the ground beside her head and the other was holding her by the hair beneath her without hurting her in the least. He was just grabbing rather than pulling. She thoroughly enjoyed the fact that she was hopelessly pinned beneath this wild neanderthal. Now her legs wrapped sexily around him. He responded by moaning into her ear with a slightly louder tone than before. She loved it, he was responding to her every tiny touch.

She was so soaked that a puddle had started to form beneath them. By instinct she pulled him down and kept him there. Both still trying to outlast the other, and yet both teetered over an edge neither could fully resist anymore. Georges cock was now it's full eight inches whilst they rhythmically collided their hips together, which pushed Rachael all of the way over with George being fully hard now. She spasmed violently, coiling around George like an anaconda snake. As she did, he felt her juices begin to cascade out of her despite the plug he had 'installed'.

That drove him over the edge too whilst he felt his dick pulsate enough to trigger tectonic activity. Rachael's walls quivered and trembled around him only serving to further strengthen the pulsating of his cock. He must have unloaded buckets in to her. His balls had been sucked in to his body so hard that he thought they'd both cum out the tip of his dick. His roar said it all as Rachael felt his every muscle, especially his belly tense up into little boulders.

She reveled in the feel of him deep inside her whilst he pressed further as if he was trying to split her clean in half. It took a long time for them to come down from their highs. They didn't even hear the call out for their being counted out of the competition. Even longer than last time, George had squirted into her for what he thought must have been at least half a minute. The white creamy stuff trickled out of her along with her own juices. Now they were taking in very deep, slow breaths, she returning to normal just a little quicker than he did. After sixty minutes from the start of the competition they woke up to reality and the rest of the room. He eased up off of her as her arms flopped on to the floor until he was upright and pulled out of her.

In an Australian accent, a man spoke up from behind George, "Crikey, I thought they were gunna stay glued together until the end of time." This was followed by some applauding but they had missed the announcement of the winner.

It was a pair of old hands at the party. In their late forties with killer bodies that could really deceive another regarding their age. Could easily be mistaken for a couple in their mid thirties. A couple on the other side of George and Rachael won third place. They both reveled and felt just a little smug when Vince told George and Rachael that they had won second place and gave each other a rather out of place, bashful smile considering how they were just going at each other not more than a few moments earlier.

Suddenly, breaking their reverie Vince spoke up loudly "and now it is time to announce the prizes. To our first place winners, they each will receive a plane ticket to a destination of their choice for a one month stay at any five star hotel they want at their desired destination, complete with a cinema experience that will be entirely theirs for one evening. They can do this by themselves or they can do this with family. They can each take up to seven other people with them."

Raffaella chimed in with a quick look, asking for permission from Vince as he finished. He was quite happy to oblige, "The second place winners shall receive one thousand US Dollars along with an all expenses paid family dining experience at any seven top ten restaurants in Florida for a week. So that's one for each day of the week. We'll send you some restaurant gift cards with a few terms and conditions on them later, make sure you remember to read them and finally, to the third place runners up. Each will receive a gift card for two hundred and fifty dollars to spend as they please at any, shall we say adult toy store."

Vince chimed in again now, "and all of these prizes will remain available either until they are claimed or until me and my lovely wife have, well, pegged it. So you probably have at least a good two years on those offers." A light chuckle filled the room. George and Rachael spontaneously hugged, yet somehow, still managed to remember the rule of no touching the torso with hands through their excitement.

"Roger, darling" Raffaella pleaded "could you be a sweat heart and guide the prize winners to the study?"

"Yes ma'am" Roger chirped with a slightly higher tone than he'd intended.

George had planned on going straight home after he was done but it seemed the hostess had other plans. Probably giving out prizes away from the immediate view of so many unknown onlookers. When it was his turn, he was surprised when they called his accomplice in with him. All of the others were called in individually.

Raffaella spoke up as the door was very partially closed with two bouncers on the other side "Here are the prizes we promised." They each received a fat looking envelope, "The gift cards will be mailed to you and fear not, they'll just appear as random gift cards, not as any sort of prize for a fucking competition. AND." Raffaella paused for a moment until she knew their full attention was on her. "There was something additional we wanted to discuss with you both while you are still here."

Vince waited for a moment and took their silence as permission "We rather like you at our parties. You are a positive atmospheric influence and our guests love you as much as we do. Would you, perhaps, be interested in becoming regular members? We have other regulars too. Many of them eventually get to know each other and hang out outside of parties. Of course you're welcome to remain... shall we say exclusive if you wish. We don't tend to discourage that at all in our regular members." Raffaella was willfully being careful not to speak either of their names in front of the other, but found it difficult and sometimes ended up pausing or stammering slightly when she referred to each of them.

"Our regular members will get invites to any party or event me and my wife initiate and/or host within their home state, or a three hundred mile radius of their home, which ever if farthest. Of course, unlike our more random invitees, you'll be expected to maintain a respectable interest in the party which means phoning us if you can't or won't make it to a party because your presence or lack thereof will be noticed. It shows respect to the hosts and if you don't turn up with out at least letting us know why we'll assume, you are no longer interested until you call again.

Your invites will come with a contact number on the backs in small print down at the bottom right of your invitation card. So are you interested in a continued host and guest relationship with us..."

Vince was going to speak more but stopped as he saw George and Rachael both looking at each other then nod a little maniacally at Vince.

"Oh Vince aren't they positively adorable? So lustful, yet with an innocent shyness about them. Makes me want to just slurp them up." Raffaella beamed as she said it. Just like a cat that had locked on to fresh, mobile prey. "I think he likes that slurping idea too." She almost cackled.

"Careful love, I think you're going to invoke some catty wrath upon yourself." Vince chimed in as he noticed the aggressive pout Rachael was giving out in Georges direction while she noticed his dick jutted out proudly because of the new idea.

"Oh my, my, don't worry pet, I won't take your man from you. Not until you're ready." Teased Raffaella.

End of Incest Anonymous Chapter Two

End Note: I'm currently working on chapter three right now and is currently in the planning out phase. I have plans for four chapters so far in total. I can't really promise an exact release time on this one but probably within 8-14 months is when chapter three will be posted on Literotica.

Phoenix_Luster