Incest Annonymous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raffaella waited for the room to fall pin drop silent before she spoke, "Tonight we have a special treat. Welcome our guests from Tonga. They're musicians and have agreed to provide some upbeat background or mood music. We also have a special event planned to start in fifteen minutes. A contest, if you will with prizes for both winners and some of the runners up." This is when Vince chimed in, politely talking after indicating to his wife that he wanted to.

Happy to let him, she sat back while her eyes wondered over the flurry of onlookers. She loved having the eyes of other people on her. Even if it was only in her direction. Especially when there was lust in the air.

"The contest is called the black rabbit Contest. On account that rabbits aren't known for their stamina, which is exactly what this contest is about. Find a partner, anyone will do. The rules are simple. Fuck until you either can't fuck anymore or until one of you climax's, whichever occurs first. The couple to last the longest wins. The prize will be revealed after the contest is over. All of the original party rules, of course, also apply to the contest. You only get one chance, so don't waste it people. Now find a partner and we'll get you numbered and then we'll find you a fuck spot somewhere eye shot of this love seat I'm so fond of. You've now got ten minutes to find a partner and grab a number, the bouncers will show you to a spot."

"Well said my love" Said Raffaella whom was now groping and fondling her man. Causing him to miskey a few of his words "You naughty minx."

Rachael still didn't find her one true desire. She glanced over at the clock and time was simply trickling away. Already there were only six minutes left until the deadline. Now a man was desperately offering himself to her for the contest. He was a Mexican guy. Well toned with a fairly lengthy and wide looking dick that hung out proudly. It was perfectly straight with scraggly pubes jotted around it like a lions main.

She looked at him, exasperated, desperate to find this one man. Two minutes left now. Alas, she didn't. He couldn't be coming this late. The deadline was here, there's no way he'd make it if he wasn't here already. She felt a little sad for a moment as she heard the drummers starting their brief warm up. They were loud and the sound was confined, even in this truly massive living room. It was fully furnished, carpeted as well as having what must have been custom made curtains to cover the two massive windows that would otherwise allow the world unrestricted purview in to the room. Despite the deceitful size it was actually quite a cozy room to be in. The sound was almost deafening but she could feel her very blood trying to dance to this erratic beat already.

Then she sighed. She wanted him, but the main purpose of coming here was to party it up, enjoy herself, explore who she was. Get the lustre back in her life. She decided that she would just have to find it with someone else and hope for the best.

She returned his stare directly then grabbed his hand and nodded approval. He smiled gleefully and took her to the host and hostess. They got a number and were placed at the front of the crowd, quite close to the host and hostess. She was very nervous. She was completely prepared for the other guy from last party, but this new Mexican one? She was venturing outside of her comfort zone again as if attending the party for the first time.

It didn't feel special this time either. This man would have settled for anyone if she'd said no or ignored him for a little longer. Maybe he'd be a better fuck than her husband though. She lay on the floor as he gave her their number to wear as a sticker on her mask. He was fully erect now and his dick twitched when he saw that she was stark naked underneath her sweater whilst she spread her legs for him.

'How would it feel to have another mans actual dick inside of her?' She thought to herself. Last time was just hands and Oral but this time she'd actually be penetrated by a mans' cock. She was so nervous, looking at his massive, twelve inch by three inch cock that she dried up. From her classroom style sex education she knew it would hurt going in and all the more so because she'd been accustomed to a mere three and a half for as long as she'd been having sex.

Her nervousness peaked as the Mexican man squatted down to get onto his knees before shimmying closer, merely waiting for the signal. Then, maybe twenty seconds before the contest was to begin, the Mexican received a gentle tap on the shoulder.

Rachael looked up, wondering why he'd suddenly stopped motioning closer to her and then saw the man standing over her Mexican as she shifted the position of her eyes. She looked at both of the men while they stared at each other as if they shared a telepathic connection.

As they stared each other down the Mexican rose back up onto his feet again. He was a noticeable hair taller than this new contender and then she got wet again. This seeming challengers general body build, shape and height all matched the man from her previous frolic with infidelity. He had made it after all. Not only that but he seemed very adamant that he wanted her. This one particular female, even though there were plenty of other, quite attractive choices around.

For a moment it looked like they were going to fight. The bouncers stood at a mere arms length from both of them. twelve in all. Vince announced with excitement in his words, "Well ladies, it looks like we've got a pair of bulls ready to lock horns over this rather fine looking female". He didn't seem worried at all, having complete confidence in his hired muscle. Then the almost too late comer stepped back half a foot then pulled up a conveniently placed stool then knelt with an elbow touching the surface.

The Mexican knew what that meant and he looked back at the host, seeming to ask permission. "Well folks it looks like we've inadvertently triggered another, equally primal competition between two stags that both want the same female. What do ya say my love? Shall we delay our original competition for a few moments while they settle their feud? Or do we disqualify them both?"

"I don't mind a bit of heated testosterone being thrown around. In fact, I rather like it. Let them proceed."

The Mexican smiled, feeling confident as he knew he was just a little bit bigger, overall than his challenger. He knelt down and got into a mirror position of this new comer.

"Roger." Vince called, "Feel like being the referee?"

"Sure thing boss." He turned to refer to the two knelt men now before continuing to speak, "we want a clean, blood free competition fellas. Don't touch the stool with your hands and once your hands are clasped you may not change your sitting/kneeling position. Break these rules and you'll be disqualified and declared the loser.

Then Vince piped up again. "Drummers, wanna give us a rhythm?" They were happy to oblige and opened up with a surge of aggressively themed, instrumental, Tongan drum music.

They both sat on their ankles in an oddly Japanese style that suited the size of the stool perfectly. Their elbows, a full two inches apart while both men stared each other down through the eye slits of their masks. The Mexican wore a mask with somewhat large eye slits, so anyone could see his eyes fairly clearly almost up to both his brows. Both men confident in the fact that each would win. Only one man could though. Their hands hadn't touched yet, they awaited direction from their appointed referee.

"Are you both happy with your postures and positions?" The men Nodded and Roger ordered them to clasp. As soon as they did he counted down from three. The three seconds went quickly as Rachael watched on in glee. She knew she was the prize and she actually liked it. She is a prize and well worth a little bit of healthy competition. Whyshouldn't men have to prove themselves against each other for her. Feminism was overrated anyway. Outdated, just like chivalry. No one ever died, directly from arm wrestling... probably.

The second Roger said go their arms exploded with intensity. Their veins exposing themselves all over their biceps and hands, followed quickly by their forearms as hormone charged blood surged through them. The strength of both men clashed like two wild, horny bulls in a field. The stool creaked under the pressure but they didn't budge from their positions or even attempt a slight of hand change in posture as drum music spurred them on further. Slowly, The Mexicans arm was pushed back until thirty degrees was reached before he yelled loudly and took all of those degrees back and then some.

Our man George, on the other hand kept the fight up valiantly. He chose to stay quiet and controlled his breathing. His eyes didn't budge an inch at the prospect of losing. The crowd behind cheered loudly enough for them both.

Both of their faces were turning red, but the Mexicans was turning a deeper red faster and George used that as a signal to further bring his wrist muscles into the action. A full on jolt of pure power rippled down from one shoulder and up to the other. The chair creaked louder, drowned out by the Tongan drum music that reverberated through both of these men, electrifying the atmosphere. Suddenly one leg of the stool gave way, cutting the tension as surely as a heated knife through butter while the Tongan drums abruptly fell silent. The Mexican began to fall sideways, yet somehow, stubbornly refusing to adjust posture as per the game rules. He couldn't bring it back in time though while George drove home his advantage by pushing harder with his hand and pulling slightly in to him so as not to break his own posture and slammed the Mexican in to the ground with a slap of his skin flatly hitting the one tiny part of the living room that wasn't carpeted to confirm the victory.

George stood triumphantly as he eyed his prize. Rachael gulped hard as she felt his stare bury into her eyes the way she knew his cock was going to bury itself in to her pussy. The cheers of the crowd were entirely on Georges side whilst he stared at her expectantly.

Now though, she stared back with a smirk on one side of her face with what could only be described as a defiant glare. Then she opened her legs as if presenting him with the prize he had earned purely for wanting to. George saw what she had going on under that top and with a sense of utmost immediacy all of the blood that had surged into his arms was now in his nob.

Rachael wondered, briefly if Danny would have stood his ground against another man for her, especially because he was her husband. Deep in her heart though she already knew the answer.

Vince and Raffaella joined in on the celebrations too then promptly proceeded to calm the crowd to get the main event underway. The drummers followed suit and played a much mellower tune designed to relax. After a few moments, it worked. At thirty eight minutes past ten o'clock everyone was finally in position for this special event to take place and Raffaella confidently spoke up.

"Before we forget I shall give a few of the more intricate details of this humble contest;

1.As soon as the signal to start is given, full penetration must take place.

&

2.Once full penetration has been achieved, movement must remain constant. You are not allowed to hold yourself still inside your partner for more than two seconds at a time and this is allowed no more than once every ten minutes." The lights dimmed down. Everything was still fairly visible with a bit of extra shadow to go around. If it wasn't for the sounds in the room from other participants, a couple could almost believe they had the room to themselves.

George had taken the extra time Raffaella had been speaking to reposition Rachael. While he placed her legs up in to the air then over his shoulder the sound of Tongan drums could be heard once more returning. They started slower this time and softer. It almost sounded like they were trying to set the mood for a romantic love making session, which is just about the last thing this contest was going to be. As he lined himself up with her plumbing perfectly he let out a little groan, just dying to reach up inside and fondle her perky, fist sized breasts as he fucked her like an animal. Alas he wasn't going to do that right now.

Raffaella spoke, "Bouncers and members of the dirty dozen are also going to help us in judging the contest and will flag anyone flouting these rules. Now without anymore banter, BEGIN."

A tenth of a second hesitation filled both Rachael and George. Then they made eye contact and as they did, he slid it in. She winced hard and George could feel how tight she was inside while he bottomed out. They didn't need words between them though, each knew this is what the other wanted. Especially considering how wet Rachael was and how hard George was.

The thought 'Did I just pop a cherry!?!?!?!?' Raced through Georges mind for a very brief moment before he forced it back out.

'Thank god this guy won' she thought to herself as her partner used a very early two second pause to allow her just the tiniest bit of breathing room. She couldn't help but smile at him through her pain, as they stared at each other, in recognition and gratitude of this fact. He also happened to make sure he was at an angle where he could see a clock, located a little ways back on an exterior wall of the room smack bang in between the two large windows. Then he used slow but steady strokes. She still winced a little bit but she was so very thankful for the sensitivity he showed towards her. That alone helped her to loosen up a little bit.

A couple of seconds in to it and three couples were already out. Apparently, keeping your hands off of the others torso's was harder than it sounded. Rachael's partner had sort of hoisted her partially up onto his shoulders, held there by her calves, until her opening lined up perfectly with his dick. The position naturally had his hands on her legs to hold her in place while he delicately steered himself into her using his knees over a mat as a pivot.

He couldn't even grab her ass since that was more often than not considered part of the torso. Then he rested his hands high on her thighs. She could feel the want for her in him as he squeezed her whilst still keeping a gentle pace that rocked her ever so slightly back and forth. All the while, little by little she loosened up for him.

She tried to guess at how big he was. Maybe six and a half to seven inches? She thought. But last time he grew further than he had started out as. She wondered if that was a guy thing. Her husband didn't seem to but then would she even have noticed such a small change? She doubted it as she reveled in the feeling of being filled by this man that so suddenly, and rudely came in to her life in a rather literal way.

They carried this on for about ten minutes. Once he felt she was loosened enough, his pendulum like swings began to bring some weight into them as well. He kept the same speed but was gradually giving her heavier strokes. She definitely liked the change in pace. At this point five more couples had been red flagged and were now disqualified from the competition, including the Mexican man George had arm wrestled with previously. Apparently, having a bigger dick in this competition was not the advantage it usually was.

Being filled like this had felt nice while George was still going soft but now gentle moans were being drawn out of Rachael. He re-angled himself slightly so he was rubbing a different wall and then again after another. Finally he landed on her most sensitive spot and gave it a pummeling. Her tits swayed visibly and wildly under her sweater. His whole seven and a half inches was being dragged all of the way out to the tip and then driven back down to the hilt. Her ass displayed the amount of force used through ripples and she loved it. This was the competitive spirit that had driven them so wild at the previous party. Now she was actively trying to hold herself together to resist his corral towards the edge, overlooking an endless abyss. She continued smiling at him and he returned it unwaveringly.

Then Rachael decided that she couldn't allow her partner to drive this bus any longer. She winked at him, then slowly and steadily, without breaking his rhythm placed both feet flat on the ground. George was amazed by her amazing ability to keep them both perfectly aligned and joined at the hip while she did all this even while he was continuing to move his hips. George still had his hands somewhere on her thigh with no where else to really put them and was now involuntarily supporting her legs in this new and weird position she'd gotten herself in to. Now she had to be careful and George was quite curious as to what she could be doing.

She'd only have two seconds of stoppage time and she couldn't place her hands anywhere on his torso. So she reached out for him with both of her hands. George obliged right before she pulled herself sharply off of the ground using her strong abdomen along with a little tug from George. Quicker than you could blink pushed herself vertically upright on to his lap but she wasn't quite done yet. Now her hands were buried in his only just about long enough hair and while momentum was still on her side she ground into him hard with her hips to push him backwards . He landed with a dull thud on to his back with her laid on top of him and his dick still firmly buried in her. His head wound up a few hair widths distance from the edge of a step that led up to a small corner podium up on which the love seat both the host and hostess collectively occupied was placed. He could still, just about, see the time on his cherished clock. He smirked up at her and she started moving her hips as their two seconds of stoppage time was up.

Oh how George reveled in the way this woman played with him. To be so wanted by a woman again. He loved how she enveloped him with an air tight vice grip around his cock. She was pressing herself hard on to him, like she were trying to impale herself from pussy to mouth with his weapon as her hips rocked back and forth with lots of speed, driving him a little crazy inside. The music had picked up some real tempo and a slightly deeper pitch that drove the blood through the veins just that tiny bit faster. His groans and grunts were being forced out of him by this woman, but he was well disciplined and kept himself from teetering.

"Oh my folks, looks like we have an entirely different competition going on in this corner. Are they trying to win the prize or win over each other." Said Vince as Raffaella, with her tits flopped a little sideways, towards the floor, gagged on his cock. He had a mike in his hands this time or else no one would have heard him over the noises throughout the room.

Rachael slowed up the pace just a smidge. Her breathing was heavy but so was his. She switched to sliding up and down on his cock sitting on him almost violently on the down stroke. His hands had rested on her inner thighs, sorely tempted to play with her clitoris but restrained enough not to.

Instead he squeezed her almost enough to hurt. Then he grabbed her hands, just as they released his head of hair. She responded by pushing his hands down to the ground beside his head and pinning them there. He knew he could get out of that but he was in heaven. Finally a woman that was returning his lust and desire for her back to him.

The woman herself just reveled at being in the driving seat with an actual man rather than a orgasm obsessed love doll who didn't really even try to satisfy her. She could feel him so deeply in her. He was just about tapping on her cervix. Then Rachael flashed George a cheeky, brattish smile as she lifted herself up a little higher this time, bringing her sweater up with her hands. She stopped raising her sweater upwards when his tip alone was trapped inside of her and while he had full view into her private area, swished and bucked and rode it like the joy stick it was. It was starting to drive him over the edge within only a few minutes. The only thing he could do to stop it was to take back control. They'd all but forgotten the competition taking place all around them. Both of them were just in it for themselves and each other now but, somehow, still unfalteringly stuck to the rules.