Incest Character Descriptions

Story Info
Descriptions for recurring characters.
966 words
2.84
6.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gloobins
Gloobins
98 Followers

Hello you kinky bitches! It's been a while, hasn't it? I've had a lot happen in my life, but I plan on getting back to writing stories on here. I've been brewing up a lot of ideas for scenarios and scenes, so I have a lot of things to try.

I'm going to do a series with some recurring characters, but they're not necessarily in a chronological story. Instead I'm going to use the same ones to act out different ideas of instigating a sexual relationship. I'm going to describe the characters here so I won't have to repeat it again for each one that I do. Not every story involving them will have them be exactly like this, it will vary depending on the specific story. Enough talking about it, here's the essential info:

They're the Douglass family. There's a mom, son, and sister. The father left or died when they were young so they mostly grew up with the three of them.

Son:

Name- Michael. Nicknames are Mike, Mikey, Mitch (if they want to annoy him).

Appearance- Between the ages of 18-25, depending on story. He's around 5'8", short black hair, lean build. Greenish-brown eyes. He has a 6 1/2" dick, though you wouldn't guess by looking at him. When he was circumsized, the doctor accidentally cut only half his foreskin, so now he has enough that you can use it to jerk him off but not enough to cover the head when he's flaccid.

Personality- Often the protagonist. Introverted, yet socially competent. He's interested in typical nerdy things like video games, anime, film, comics, etc. He's nice and cares about his family a lot (maybe a bit too much) but isn't afraid to tease and playfully annoy.

Sexuality- Straight, though comfortable with calling men attractive. Mostly submissive, though can be a dom if he's in the mood. Loves assertive/powerful women. Likes light bondage and extreme stimulation, but not a fan of pain or insulting/humiliation. Prefers passion over aggression. Very giving lover, prefers to serve the lady. Fetishes are incest, femdom, multiple orgasms, female pleasure/orgasm, seduction. Favorite positions are cowgirl and missionary (with her ankles behind his head).

Sister:

Name- Kaitlyn. Nicknames are Kat, Katy, Kay, Kitty (if they want to annoy her).

Appearance- Age between 18-26. Around 5'6", varies if she's older or younger than Michael. Shoulder-length black hair. Long thin eyebrows, bright blue eyes, dark eyelashes, naturally red lips. Athletic build, with slightly toned legs, abs, and arms. Fair, pale skin despite being outside often. Doesn't tan easily, takes after father that way. Bubbly butt and DDD cup breasts, with red areolas the size of quarters. Her outer labia is thicker and covers most her vagina, leaving a thin slit that shows the pink center. The inside of her vagina is tight and often needs to be "warmed up" to open enough to penetrate without hurting her. Her cum is clear, watery, and she can squirt a lot. She can struggle with hiding her wetness in clothes as it spreads more and can look like she urinated.

Personality- Very kind hearted and supportive of her mom and brother. She loves to tease her bro but not offend. Interested in athletic activities, like wrestling, swimming, and volleyball especially. Mostly a tomboy, but can still be girly when she wants. Interested in things like video games, anime, and other nerdy interests, though less so than her brother.

Sexuality- Very bi-sexual. A switch, but dom preferred. Loves having power over someone else's pleasure, but also enjoys submitting power. Loves bondage, extreme stimulation, and pain, though not too excessive. Has a secret collection of sex toys and wishes to expand it further. Loves making partner please her body. Fetishes are feet, tickling, exhibitionism, and bukkake (male or female cum), bound nipple/genital stimulation, tentacle hentai. Favorite positions are doggystyle, bound cowgirl, and 69.

Mom:

Name- Susan. Nicknames are Suzie, Sue, Suzie-Q.

Appearance- Age between 35-42. Around 6'0". Long, wavy black hair. Deep green eyes, naturally red full lips, long dark eyelashes. Slightly tanned skin with many freckles. Very curvy figure, slightly chubby but she wears it very well. Large butt and E cup breasts that only slightly sag. Her areolas are red and about the size of a soda can top. Her outer labia is thick, but the inner lips protrude slightly. Her inner vagina is tight enough to grip the dick, but is loose enough to slide in easier. Her cum is thick and milky, and can make it look like she was creampie'd even if it's just her cum. If penetrated she can cum a lot, making it leak down her thighs and the junk/thighs of her lover.

Personality- She's very doting and affectionate. Uses a variety of pet names for her children. She adores pampering and being pampered. Loves getting/receiving massages, cuddling, kissing, and other forms of physical affection. Though she supports her kids being independent and discovering who they are, she is reluctant to let them go out into the world by themselves. Incredibly hard working, and never complains about her job or housework, even if the pressure stresses her out. Very protective of her kids and will be the first to defend them if she feels someone is being unfair/cruel to them.

Sexuality- Bi-sexual but prefers males. Likes younger lovers, as she feels they have more endurance and more to prove. Can enjoy rough sex but prefers passionate and sensual love making. Her idea of talking dirty is complimenting her lover(s). Intercourse is her favorite sexual activity, as it pleases both at the same time. Loves the intimacy of mutual pleasure. Loves both giving and receiving oral stimulation, but prefers giving very slightly. Fetishes are massaging, voyeurism, intercourse/tribbing, feet worship, and young lovers. Favorite positions are cowgirl, missionary, tribbing/scissoring, and laying oral.

Gloobins
Gloobins
98 Followers