All Comments on 'Incest Inc Ch. 01'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good job

I have seen a quite a few stories like this, but they were a bit too short or didn't have much effort put into them, as for the characters in the story the son/brother seems to be on the weaker side, there wasn't much about him in this part hope to see more of him in the next chapter. I hope the next part woud be up soon.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Awesome fucking story! I loved how the foundation of the story was built. Can't wait until the next chapter! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

This reminds me a little bit of another series of incest stories about a certain clothing optional resort, with regards to the idea of genetic superiority through incest.

Don't remember who wrote it or what the series was called that I read on Literotica several years ago, but it started with a brother and sister who had lost their spouses at a law firm and they were raising their kids in a blended family owning numerous resorts and hotels that they as a family check out to see how the resorts are being managed without the staff knowing the owners are on site. The hotel and resort portfolio is an inheritance from their deceased mother that they have been managing since before they got married and had kids.

Because their kids turn 18 they check into the resort in question, where they slowly give into their incestuous desires with the cousins marrying each other at the resort.

Eventually other incestuous families and long lost relatives of the original foursome enter the mix as they all are linked to a genetically superior species of human beings who were able to live longer, heal faster and be especially gifted sexually, which they find out about in a secret cave, if I remember correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

I hope to see the 2nd part soon, and not wait for it for months. A little info on the progress of pt.2 would a nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Good

You’ve written a very good story (so far) and I hope to read the next chapters very soon. Maybe in the next chapter or two the mom can convince the “bratty” son to join the fun and get her pregnant?

Please don’t make us reader’s wait too long.

Glaze72Glaze72about 4 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter...

First, I would like to thank everyone who has commented on the story and who has voted. The next chapter has been written and will be put up sometime in the next few weeks. But if you have enjoyed this story and are impatient to what happens with Shannon, Angie, Jason, and their parents, you can do a search for "Incest Inc" on Smashwords, or go to my own personal website, AlanaChurch.com. I have lots more taboo content there, including several series and anthologies!

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 4 years ago
Excellent start!

I immediately thought of the Howard Foundation from Heinlein's Methusaleh's Children and Time Enough For Love (and others), which isn't a bad association to have, since it also led to Heinlein's incestuous relationships, although not the goal of that foundation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Well thought out, great plot and characters. A very open and progressive thought/theory that is plausible and doable as well. I trust the next few chapters are about done!

sniffpantiessniffpantiesabout 4 years ago
Awesome story

Five stars all around. Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Hot !!!

This is one of the best written stories I read. Please keep them coming. WOW!!!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 4 years ago
I believe it’s one of the best I’ve read with incest

I believe it’s a great story I started reading it before work I left in the middle came home took the dog out and sat on the sofa to read the rest. It was good anxious for part two.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 4 years ago
They all have problems

They just seem to focus on Jason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
yes

gave me hardon

PrinceBambiPrinceBambiabout 4 years ago

Hot story. Very nice set up for a lot of family sex and love. My only comment is that $500,00 just isn't enough to tempt people into incest and raising incestuously conceived kids. Maybe something closer to $2M would be incentive for this. Also, Shannon's dreams are hopelessly underfunded at only $0.5M. Other than that... let the family fucking continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice start

I liked your effort in setting up the situation...I'm sure there are a few flaws to the Foundation's logic (there are easier, less expensive ways to achieve the same goal), but that's true in most fictional stories.

Great job in !along mom a psychologist, she quickly sees the opportunity for what it is and gives everyone the moral authority to do it.

My only complaint is Shannon jumped in almost too quickly. With her education and goals, I think she would have thought more than 10 seconds about it. Just a sentence where she realizes a pregnancy would not interrupt school would have sufficed.

These intellectual musings give the story depth and believability, otherwise you fall into the trap of too many stories here where supposedly intelligent characters act without reason or motivation (like the super smart college girl who comes home for Thanksgiving and at the spur of the moment decides she'll throw her education away and wreck her parents marriage by having dad's baby...how many of those stories are here?).

Great start, work hard to maintain the quality.

goducks111goducks111about 4 years ago
5 stars

wow - really great story. well written. clever story idea. can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Five stars material. Very good. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent!!

Very good story. You got me hooked. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 4 years ago

Wow! Simply brilliant writing, and the visualization is nearly staggering. I hope that you continue this series for a LONG time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic writing Thank you 5 Plus stars

Your writing drew me into the story and I am looking forward to part 2.

Your story is so well written that I read from 12pm to 2am your older story

Island of Desire and so hope you can find the time and interest to continue that story.

Also excellent and gripped you right in. It is so nice to read stories that are long and without errors in the writing.

As a writer to this site I understand what goes into writing stories and the time it takes.

Would let me log IN andyMassage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

This story ranks with some of the best authors on Literotica.

Your structure and buildup are so well done regarding the plot and characters. Typically I prefer more sex in stories, but this one had my attention right away. Looking forward to it's continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Marvelous

Shocked. Totally. First 5 page story read, used to think they were too long and boring. Not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did Jason sign the NDA? No. So...

...the so called ferocious penalties wouldn't apply.

The husband is meek and the son daft. Asinine.

mammoetmammoetabout 4 years ago
Loved it

can't wait for part two.

nirdelanochenirdelanocheabout 4 years ago

i'm still waiting for part 2. can't wait to see what's next!

incest26incest26about 4 years ago
hope to see part two soon

Really enjoyed this one and would love too see what happens next

writerjabwriterjababout 4 years ago
For SCI-FI ...

... a great story, but it starts so cold and clinical. I don’t feel compelled to like anyone in this story, so I bailed out on Page 1.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 4 years ago

That scene - Shannon and her dad ... Amazing writing.

Grahamt2001Grahamt2001over 3 years ago

Brilliant, just brilliant .... now I'm warmed up for the next chapter, thanks

discobobdiscobobover 3 years ago

well written, well paced,,lliking it muchly..not passionate hot sex,,more sedate and easy going like a warm familiarity..like,,yes,,this was meant to be,,

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 3 years ago

I've run across this story a couple of times but didn't get the opportunity to read it. I am SO glad I stumbled across it again and yes, I read it. Loved it! Not for more!!! Keep it up. You have me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmmm… Mom is cold, clinical and calculating, motivated to risk her family’s wellbeing for $$$. Dad is spineless and happy to impregnate his daughters without much convincing. I generally like this genre, but there really aren’t any likable characters so far, and the moral implications aren’t about the incest so much as the corporation purchasing their offspring for the betterment of society, and them happily signing up to an agreement that ruins them if they change their minds later.

Archimedes59Archimedes59over 2 years ago

Heinlein would approve.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I am..."intrigued" by this story, more than many of those I have found on Literotica.

The premise starts out well, then BURSTS out with the revealing of the offer to the family. Shannon...well, not really surprised that she would be the first to jump at the opportunity. Being as I am also a "strong, silent type", I understand the undercurrents that flow through us human beings at times.

Angie-she is just a sexy girl, somewhat undiscerning and 'careless' at times, as in regard to the golfers and the indiscretion of one of them. She needs the guidance of her family, to come...

Jason-he is a good brother; like many of us, we see our sisters in the light of our love AND DESIRE for them, and he wants to "protect" her from the 'other boy's while keeping her for himself. Jason will come around, just wait and see, and he will become more understanding in doing so!!

Mom & Dad...Yyyaaayyy for them, both over coming whatever their backgrounds had saddled them with...love each other, love their kids, and the FAMILY!

ON TO CHAPTER 2!

nogravynogravyabout 2 years ago

Extremely far-fetched concept, but, then again, that's what erotic fiction/fantasy is all about; and since one must suspend belief for many genres, why not this story. Everything else aside, I find the pacing very good, the character development adept, and the plot flow sustainable thus far. I find I can only give Four Stars for this chapter because of my doubt about sustaining a strong plot, and I want to see how it goes in succeeding chapters. I only wish that Literotica in their wisdom would provide a way to subdivide the interval between Four Stars and Five Stars, since I find this chapter stronger than four but weaker than five. NIce work, however.

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2about 2 years ago

"If only people were smarter, or better yet, had more able leaders, we could avoid repeating the mistakes of the past. Or, maybe, not make the original, stupid mistakes in the first place."

Yep - Experience is that little inner voice telling you this was a bad idea the FIRST time you did it.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81about 2 years ago

Someone once said that adults are young children that have gone insane. This is indeed true of humanity. 5/5

Rhoan1921Rhoan1921about 2 years ago

Unusual storyline, but very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good concept, but not quite top notch story so far. Haven't gone back and checked but it felt like there was some inconsistency between the early and later descriptions of the mother and the eldest daughter. Beverly not much interested in sex at the beginning, but horny later; Shannon so shy one felt she'd nev er had a boyfriend at the start only to be told she'd had sex before near the end.

202GE202GE10 months ago

Really liked the concept. The nonchalant attitude of the mother towards the topic and the arrogance of the mother & daughters that someone could have a problem with "their choices" was uninspiring. 3 stars

CcatoneCcatone10 months ago

We dismiss our ancestral heritage incest is a big part of our DNA.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The are many issues today with incest, one of the main ones is abusive grooming.

I'm into this fiction genre as much as the rest of you degenerates, but even I realise this is a sanitised view of the very real harms caused by a not insignificant proportion of 'real life' incest.

It's the same with this story, the reality of this situation is nonsense (even the intelligence reasoning), the fiction is not the reality and is just there to drive the porn.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You can’t be held to a Non Disclosure Agreement if you haven’t signed agreeing to it, Jason could have shouted it from the rooftops if he was so inclined with literally no comeback. Nitpicking sure but little things like that make or break a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES