Incest Inc Ch. 02

Story Info
The family grows closer: Jason and Mom. Angie and her father.
13.7k words
4.73
69.4k
148

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glaze72
Glaze72
3,377 Followers

Incest Inc: Chapter Two

Deviant Desires

== || < > || ==

~~ All characters in this book are over 18. ~~

== || < > || ==

Sunday: 9:17 AM

Jason Gallifrey was seething.

It wasn't enough that his father had announced the previous morning that the company he worked for, which he had assumed for years was a boring non-profit dedicated to promoting educational and learning opportunities in third world countries, was actually some sort of disgusting secret society that encouraged families with "superior" intelligence to have children with each other in incestuous relationships.

And it wasn't enough that his parents had actually decided to give him and his sisters the "opportunity" to choose for themselves whether they wanted to prostitute themselves in exchange for money by breeding children with themselves or their parents.

And it wasn't enough that his sister Shannon had stunned them all by declaring her willingness, no, her eagerness to be impregnated by her father and collect half a million dollars for each child they conceived.

And it wasn't enough that his father, a man he had always admired, had taken Shannie up on her offer, and they had spent the entire day in her bedroom, their moans of pleasure echoing throughout the house.

It was the fact that no one else seemed to care! He bit into a slice of toast savagely, then wiped his lips with his shirt sleeve. The strawberry preserves, grown in their backyard garden and canned last summer, were as sour as crabapples in his mouth. He had come to expect licentious behavior from his twin, Angelica. But Angelica had been a tramp for years, ready to spread her legs for anyone who had a functioning dick. She had started when she was barely sixteen, and hadn't slowed down since.

He gritted his teeth. He had been furious when one of the guys on his dorm floor down at the U of I had been showing around pics that a buddy had sent to him of a girl he had nailed, and he had recognized his own sister, looking up at the camera phone, smiling through the cock she had in her mouth. Jesus! Didn't she have any self-respect? Or, if she didn't, couldn't she at least try not to embarrass her entire family?

But it hadn't been Angie who had accepted the offer. It had been his older sister, Shannon. The good sister. The one everyone liked, no matter how tense or irritated they were. Cheerleader-gorgeous, straight-A student, valedictorian of her high school class, the one who had learned Latin on her own because she thought it would be fun. The sister who had tutored him in German in high school, never getting impatient, never losing her temper. A cunning linguist who could probably get hired right now as a translator for the State Department at a huge salary and travel the world as a member of the diplomatic corps. Or for some multinational corporation, making sure that a corporate vice-president with good hair didn't step on his own dick when trying to speak French or Spanish.

He took a drink of his orange juice, staring out at the back yard, not seeing the green grass shimmering in the summer heat. It had been an uncommonly mild summer for Chicago, but he could feel the weather turning. The next week was forecast to be hot and humid, which would force them all inside together.

How could Shannie do it? How could his father agree? How could his mother, wife of one and mother to the other, actually smile and nod and let it happen, without saying a word against it? Hell, she had actively supported it, from what he could see!

It's disgusting. Someone has to do something. Someone has to open their eyes. Someone-

"Morning, sunshine," said a low, calm voice, interrupting his thoughts.

"Morning, Mom," he replied, as his mother entered the kitchen. She was dressed in her usual weekend attire, wearing a pair of sweat shorts that had been new maybe ten years ago, and a light, button-down blouse.

Beverly Gallifrey was only forty-one, despite having three grown children. Like her husband, she had graduated from college early, a testament to her ferocious intellect. She was tall and slim, long-legged, with a high, firm bust. Her brown hair, which she had worn short for most of Jason's life, was now being allowed to grow long, and it reached well past her shoulders. Today it was bound in a plain silver hair ring, which turned it into a ponytail. Her eyes were brown, with interesting bronze flecks, which, when focused on a person, held them in their grip.

"Sleep well?" she asked, rummaging in the fridge. She turned gracefully, a package of bagels and a cup of yogurt in her hands, and smiled at him.

"Not really," he replied, and gathered up his courage. "Mom-"

"Good morning," his father said, walking into the kitchen, a smile on his face. Shannon followed him, her golden head at a level with her father's shoulder. He glanced at her, then back to his toast, and then back at her, doing an absurd double-take.

Shannon was naked from the waist up. Her thighs and hips were clothed in a brightly colored skirt, decorated with flowers, but her torso and breasts were exposed for everyone to see. Large and firm, with coral-colored nipples, the lightly tanned orbs wobbled on her chest as if to say, "Hi! How you doing?"

He felt the blood drain out of his face, and then return in a blazing flush.

"Well," his mother said, her voice low, cool, and amused. "This is quite a change from what you usually wear to the breakfast table, Shannie."Her skin blushed a delicate pink, contrasting beautifully with her rich golden hair and dark blue eyes. Jason tried to keep his eyes away from his sister's chest, but was only marginally successful. "I talked with Dad about it last night. Before he went back to your room, Mom."

She raised her chin, looking at the other members of her family. "I worship the Goddess," she said, her voice soft but firm. "And she tells us that the human body is beautiful. It is something to be celebrated, not hidden. So, with your permission," she added, looking at her parents, "I'm going to dress like this at home from now on. Sometimes. When it's comfortable."

His mother nodded. "That's fine, honey." Her lips twitched. "Just make sure that you don't answer the door like that. I'd hate for you to be responsible for giving the mailman a heart attack."

Shannon nodded as Jason's mouth fell open. She could not be serious! But she seemed to be. She spread her bagel with cream cheese as his father mixed up a bowl of instant oatmeal and put it in the microwave.

"I can't believe you're going to eat that on a day like today, Scott. It's supposed to get close to a hundred."

Her husband shrugged, a crooked smile on his face. "I'm Scottish," he said, mimicking a highland burr. "If we dinna eat oor parritch, we'll waste awa ta skin an' boons."

Beverly smiled and Shannon rolled her eyes. "That's a terrible accent, Dad. You should go to Scotland and hear the real thing." She reached across the table and placed some fruit on her plate, beginning to eat hungrily.

"Someday. Maybe," he said, pulling his oatmeal out of the microwave. He scattered some raisins on top and sat down between his wife and oldest daughter. "Where's Angie?" he asked, through his first mouthful.

"Still asleep, I think," his wife answered.

"No, I'm not," the subject of the conversation said, bouncing into the kitchen. "Whoa." She stopped, glancing from her older sister to her parents and back again. "Nice tits, Sis. Did someone steal all your shirts and bras?"

"Shannon apparently worships the Goddess, and is going to be going around the house topless from now on." Jason tried to keep the acidic bite from his words, but apparently failed, as both Shannon and his mother flashed annoyed glances his way.

"Huh. Well, better be careful, Shannie. As big as you are up top, it won't take much before you're all floppy and dangly. Guys have problems with that sort of thing."

She began to sing.

"Do your boobs hang low

Do they wobble to and fro

Can you tie them in a knot

Can you tie them in a bow

Can you throw them o'er your shoulder

Like a Continental Soldier

Do your

Boobs

Hang

Low?"

Shannon giggled, her face turning pink. The motion made her breasts jiggle, and Jason looked away, though he noticed his parents didn't seem to mind. "I don't think I have to worry about that yet," she said, a naughty gleam in her eye.

"Don't count on it. Remember puberty? One day I was an A-cup and was trolling the internet, looking for breast enhancers. Six months later I had these girls," she said, smirking, reaching up to grasp one breast in each hand. She waggled them back and forth. "Not quite as big as yours, but they do the job. So watch out. Dad might stop boning you if you look like Elsie the Cow."

"Hmmm. What do you think, Dad?"

"I'm not noticing an urge to run away screaming just yet," his father replied. He reached around, pulling his daughter close, leaning over for a kiss. Jason turned his face away as their hands began to explore their bodies, a flush crawling up his neck. Though from the avid looks on Angie and his mother's faces, they were putting on quite a show.

"Want to go back upstairs?" Shannon said softly.

"You bet your sweet ass," her father said, pushing away his empty bowl. One hand held her full breast, his fingers stroking her nipple. Shannon shivered as it peaked.

Beverly smiled as the two left the room, hand in hand and talking softly. "Well," she said, "we need to get some work done this morning. Since it looks like we're going to be a bit shorthanded. Jason," she continued, fixing him with a keen gaze, "can you mow the lawn before it gets too hot? It's starting to look a little shaggy. And Angie, I'd appreciate it if you ran some errands for me. I'll have a list for you in a few minutes. But I especially want you to run to the grocery store. If Jason wants to grill out tonight, we're going to need some things to go with."

"Sure, Mom," Angie said.

"Jason?"

He took a deep breath, then slowly let it out. "Sure. No problem."

"Good. I'll be in my office if either of you need me."

*****

He mowed the lawn, listening to music on his phone. The sound of his favorite bands drowned out the low drone of the electric mower, which his parents had bought three years ago after Shannon had complained about the stink and noise of the old gas model they had been using for the last ten years.

As he did so, his mind churned over and over the problem. What the hell was going on? His parents had always been so...normal. His father had always been around, not like some of the fathers of some of his classmates, so driven by the pursuit of money or status that they ignored their children. And his mother was one of the sanest people he knew, so calm and even-keeled it was almost impossible to make her angry.

So why they allowing this? Fuck, they weren't just allowing it. They were actively encouraging it! His father was trying to father a child on his own daughter! And his mother was seemingly content to play shut-eye chaperone, providing cover for him. He had no doubt that any prying busybody who tried to inquire into the actual parentage of Shannie's kids, if and when they were born, would get a big helping of 'none of your damn business' from Dr. Beverly Gallifrey.

It took him an hour to finish the front and back in the steamy heat, and by the time he did, his t-shirt was soaked with sweat and he was reeking. The hair on the back of his head was plastered to his skull, and his ragged Cubs cap, worn to keep off the sun, was damp all the way around the elastic headband. He slipped back in to the house through the garage door, noting that Angie's car was gone, and went upstairs, intent on a shower to cool off.

He heard it then, as he walked down the hall to his room. Shannon. But not the low, seldom-heard voice of his shy older sister. No. This voice was hoarse and throbbing with passion.

"Oh, Dad! That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Your cock is so nice. Fill me up with your cum. Give me a baby, yes oh Goddesssssss...."

Her voice trailed off on a long, sibilant hiss, replaced by sounds that couldn't even be called words, punctuated by heavy, meaty slaps that he immediately recognized. The sound of a man and woman's bodies coming together in an effort to bring each other the greatest pleasure imaginable.

He realized he had stopped outside his sister's door. To his intense shame, his cock was hard, tenting his shorts obscenely. He clenched his fists angrily and stalked down the hall.

Enough. Someone has to do something about this.

And if Mom won't do something on her own, I'll have to convince her.

*****

Beverly looked up at the knock on the doorframe. "Mom?"

"Jason," she replied, smiling. "Come in, honey."

Her son entered the room, swinging the heavy door slowly shut behind him. He was obviously just out of the shower, his wavy brown hair still damp around the fringes. "Do you have a few minutes to talk? Or am I interrupting something?"

"Nothing that can't wait. Just let me save these files." With a few quick keystrokes, she closed her case notes and shut down her laptop, leaning back in her easy chair. Removing her glasses, worn for reading, she pinched the bridge of her nose. "I'm glad you came in. I was beginning to lose track of time."

Jason sat down. She eyed him, fairly certain of the reason for his intrusion. Summer sunlight poured through the windows. Looking to her right, she could see the newly-mowed lawn outside through the windows that overlooked the back yard and the garden. The grass was dark green in the late morning light. "Thanks for mowing. It looks good."

"You're welcome." His tense pose did not ease. After a long moment, he spoke.

"Mom, how much longer are you going to let this go on?"

She leaned back in her chair. This...might be difficult.

"Well," she said, deliberately keeping her voice light. "That was certainly blunt. Please. Go on."

Her son was hunched over, clearly miserable. "Mom...it's...it's disgusting. What the foundation is asking us to do. It's wrong. And now...your husband and your daughter are upstairs screwing their brains out, trying to...trying to get pregnant! For money! How can you deal with that? I mean, why aren't you furious? Why aren't you on the phone, telling these people to go fuck themselves?" He paused and his lips twitched. "Hell," he muttered. "Better not. They might do it."

Her mouth curled up, though she tried to keep from smiling. At least he wasn't so far gone that he had completely lost his sense of humor.

But...she stifled an inner sigh. It was long since time that someone slapped Jason upside the head and got his mind right. They weren't going to be able to go on as they were, especially Shannon and Scott, if Jason was glaring at them like a constipated priest every night, counting up their sins.

She raised her eyebrows at him. "Well, honey, if you're not comfortable here, you're more than welcome to move out." She pulled a legal pad closer towards herself and began to write in it, glancing up from time to time. "Champaign might be cheaper than living up here. Now that your freshman year is over, you don't have to live in the dorms any more. Perhaps we could arrange for an apartment off campus. Moving you back down there would be a pain, especially in the summer, but we don't want you to live where you're obviously not comfortable."

"Wait." He stared at her, the expression draining out of his face. "You're kicking me out?"

"It seems to be the only alternative. You certainly don't expect Scott and Shannon to move away based on how you feel about their relationship, do you? And I am not about to demand they stop, when it so obviously makes both of them happy."

"But...but..."

"What's more interesting," she said, leaning forward and catching his eyes, "is how you seem to think that the other members of this household should base their actions in accordance with your ideas of what is moral and what is not.

"And don't think I haven't seen the way you've treated Angie the last few weeks either. And for what? For the fact that she's a healthy, lovely young woman with an active libido and chooses to explore her own sexuality?"

"She screwed-"

She interrupted him brutally. "I don't give a damn if she had a gang-bang on Main Street! You've treated her like crap ever since you got home from school!

"What gives you that right, Jason Alexander Gallifrey?"

*****

He stared in shock at his mother. He thought he might be able to convince her. But Beverly Gallifrey did not seem to want to be convinced. Right now she was at her calm, cold, implacable worst.

"Let me see," she said, putting on her glasses and looking at the notes she had scribbled on the legal pad. "You say that what Shannie and Scott are doing is, and I quote, 'disgusting, wrong, done for money.' What is also interesting is how you seek to define them not as themselves, but as what they are in relationship to myself. My husband. My daughter."

She leaned forward, forearms crossed on the wooden surface of the desk. "To answer your last point first, they are not mine. They are theirs. And it would be wrong for me to try to control their actions based on how they make me feel. Just as it is wrong for you to try to control them based on how you feel about them. The arrogance, Jason! To tell your sister and your father that their love is wrong because it makes you uncomfortable? Really?"

"It's still wrong," he said stubbornly.

"Really?" She smiled sweetly. "Based on what?"

"Society has rules for a reason," he replied heatedly, stung by her indifferent sarcasm. "Maybe there are good reasons? Maybe inbreeding is a bad thing? Maybe we don't need to take that sort of risk, especially when it seems we'll only be paid for healthy babies, and the foundation didn't say a fucking thing about picking up the tab if Shannie has a kid with missing fingers or brain damage or something?"

"Ah. Logic. That's a welcome surprise." She stood, walking around the room. While she was behind him, she pushed the door fully closed. The tiny snick as her fingers slipped the deadbolt home seemed as loud as thunder in her ears, but Jason didn't seem to notice. "Will you stipulate, for the sake of this discussion, that there are times when the moral judgment of a society might be wrong?"

He scowled at her as she circled around him, sensing the trap. "Oh, sure. If I concede that, then you turn around and tell me how what Shannie and Dad are doing is fine because society as a whole has been morally suspect in the past."

"Only because it's the truth!" Her eyes flashed at him. "Come on, Jason, use your head! I know you're not as dim as you're pretending to be, and I'll be damned if I can figure out why.

"A hundred and sixty years ago, most people in this country had no problem at all with chattel slavery, and would have been horrified to think that one day blacks would be treated as equals with whites. A hundred years ago, your sisters and I would have been deemed intellectually unfit to exercise our right to vote in elections, simply because we didn't have a set of male gonads. Fifty years ago, homosexuals were a tiny, despised minority, with no more rights than a piece of furniture. Hell, in some parts of this country, interracial marriage was illegal at the time, until the Supreme Court struck the laws barring it down. And ten years ago, no one thought gay marriage would someday become the law of the land. Heck, Hollywood made a couple of movies mocking the very idea. And now most people take it as a given.

Glaze72
Glaze72
3,377 Followers