Incest Inc Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I can understand that," she said, thinking about yesterday afternoon, and her father's experienced hands, going places no one had ever gone before.

"And with Shannon, it's all love. There's desire there, too, no doubt about it. But she makes me feel safe. Comforted."

She nodded, unwilling to break the flow of his words.

"With you, it's both. The thought of being with you, being with my twin, that turns me on so much I can barely stand it." Angelica looked down. Sure enough, she saw a telltale bulge in her brother's pants. "But I know that you care for me, too, even after I've made a world-class ass out of myself."

"So?" she asked, trying to get a sense of where he was going.

"So, what I'm trying to say is, is that with you I have the best of both worlds. And I don't want to start worrying about what's going to happen five years from now, or a year from now, or even two months from now. If the five of us can't figure out a way to make this work, well, then there's no freaking point."

She turned and walked away, keeping his hand in hers. A few blocks distant, over the tops of the locust trees that lined the street, she could see the second story of the grade school they had attended together.

She thought about Jason's words. Thought hard. She had never had the sexual issues her twin had, losing her virginity late in her sophomore year of high school and never looking back. But despite a string of relationships and the knowledge that her body could get her laid whenever she felt like it, she couldn't escape the fact that her sex life had been fundamentally sterile. No boy, or man either, had ever touched her on anything more than a surface level.

Sex with my twin...

The mere thought made her shiver. It was so...wrong. So nasty. But underneath the licking flames of her desire there was the solid certitude that Jason was right for her. He was a stable rock against her impetuosity. Someplace firm she could stand. She adored his calm, his steady presence, and she wanted to stay there forever.

"Jason?"

"Yeah?"

She pulled his hand up with hers, until both had slipped under the ragged hem of her shirt. She drew in her breath in a sharp little gasp as she covered her breast with their joined hands. She swayed forward as Jason's strong arm pulled her against him, molding their bodies together. A surge of wetness heated her loins, and she hoped no one was looking at them through parted curtains right now, because she was about three breaths away from dropping her shorts and jumping her brother's bones.

"Let's go home and screw."

*****

Low moans filled the air when they entered through the back door, having cut through the yards of several of their neighbors in order to make it home quicker.

Jason came to a halt, almost pulling his hand away from Angie's. The sounds were coming from the ground floor. And were there...three of them?

His twin shook her head, her lip curling up. In the dim light, the long red cable of her hair, woven into a braid, shone like the setting sun. "We can't avoid it, you know. We have to go through the living room to reach the stairs."

"Yeah," he said quietly. "But there's some things you just can't unsee."

"Oh, don't be such a baby." She set the palm of her hand firmly between his shoulder blades and gave him a shove. "I'm not waiting just because you've got a case of cold feet."

What met their eyes was surprising, but not unexpected. Their parents and Angie were in the middle of the living room, in various states of undress. Their mother was fully naked, laying on her back. Between her legs was their father, industriously eating her out, with only his shorts on. And Shannon was on the floor beside her, alternating between kissing her breasts and her mouth.

"Well, that didn't take long," Angie commented.

Their mother shrugged helplessly, but her eyes glinted with mirth. "It's so unfair. I commented on how nice Shannie's breasts looked, and hinted about how I might be the tiniest bit jealous. And she said that she was sure mine were very nice, too. And I said, not as good as hers, and she said, maybe she should be the best judge of that.

"And before I knew it she was pulling my shirt off to see for herself. And your father helped," she pouted. "The brute. And then Shannie started kissing one of them, and your dad started kissing the other, and now here I am, helpless, being violated by ruthless savages."

Angie giggled. Savages? Her sweet sister, who sometimes went days at a time without talking? And her father, who could be used as the 'after' picture in a antidepressant commercial? "I agree, Mom. It's obvious that you are the victim of a bizarre sex cult, and the best thing for me to do is to notify the authorities. Do you want me to call the cops?"

"Oh, not quite yet," she said. Her eyes rolled up in her head as Shannon latched onto a nipple. "Not...quite...yet."

"Unfair?" Shannon asked, pulling away from her mother's breast. It was slick and wet with her saliva, the turgid nipple standing high and proud on her chest. "What's unfair is that Mom's the only one who's going to get off. And since the only way to shut her up is to put something in her mouth, I've got a great idea." She sat up and spun in place, the hem of her white skirt billowing out in her wake. Before Beverly could utter more than a startled squeak of surprise, she had settled over her face, her thighs spread wide. The skirt hid her from view, but it was obvious what she intended. "Hungry, Mommy?" she cooed, then shivered, her entire body rippling as the question was answered. "Damn."

"What's the matter, Shannie?" her father asked. He looked up from between Beverly's thighs. "Bit off more than you can chew?"

"No." She giggled. "Mom's chewing me. But...very...nicely." As if in answer, their mother's hands stroked her daughter's thighs. She responded by pulling on her nipples. "But I think Mom needs a good fucking. And since Jason and Angie are going upstairs to make love, one guess who's nominated, Dad."

Their father sighed. "Such a naughty child. Remind me to spank you later."

"Promise?"

"No. You'd enjoy it too much." Scott rose to his knees, and shoved down his shorts. Jason looked away as his father's cock came into view. But he couldn't block out the sound of his mother's ecstatic moan as he started to screw her.

He tugged at Angie's hand. "Come on. Let's go upstairs. They're kind of busy right now."

She smirked at him. "Don't like seeing another guy's hoo-ha? God, men are such hypocrites. You watch lesbian porn all the time, but act like you'll go blind if you see a man's johnson."

She gave his shoulder a push, urging him through the writhing mass of their family, towards the stairs. "Get wise, bro. One day soon I'm going to have both of my men in bed. At the same time. And if you don't like the sound of that," a sharp gesture, "you're going to have to make do with Mom until you get your mind right."

He started to climb the stairs. Under the circumstances, he thought keeping silent would be the best policy.

*****

"Well, here we are," Angie said as they entered Jason's room. All things considered, she thought it best that they not make love for the first time in her room, with the faint scent of lust still in the air from her session with their father yesterday afternoon. Without any fuss, she stripped, tossing her clothes carelessly on the floor. "What?"

Jason was staring at her. No. Jason was drinking her in, the expression on his face awestruck. She swallowed. No one had ever looked at her that way before, their faces filled with a combination of tenderness and desire and sheer, simple, love. The sight made her legs weak, and she was suddenly willing to do anything, literally anything, to make him continue to look at her that way.

"You're incredible, Angelica. Absolutely fucking incredible."

"Thanks," she said, trying to keep her voice light. Inside, she was turning to putty, her belly churning with unfulfilled lust, her pussy on fire, flooding her with thick wet heat. "But what about you? Take those clothes off, pretty boy, and let me see what you've been hiding."

Jason began to undress, and her eyes widened. Every square inch of him was lovely to her eyes. It was as if Shannon's Goddess had designed for her the perfect man and had hid him squarely under her nose for years. When he stepped out of his shorts and boxers, the sight of his erect cock, rising bold and proud from the downy brown nest of his pubic hair, made her breath catch in her throat. "Jason. You're beautiful."

"Me?" He laughed, the sound containing a surprising quaver. "Look at you. Your body, your butt, your...your tits. You're absolutely fucking gorgeous. I feel ridiculous just being in the same room with you."

She smiled. This was a side of her brother she had never seen before, and she thought she might grow to like it. "You say the sweetest things," she cooed, moving closer. Unconsciously, she put a slow strut in her steps, enjoying the way her brother's eyes widened as she approached him. "What do you like the best? My butt?" She turned and shook her rear at him. "My boobs?" She lifted one 34-C in her hand, enjoying the weight as it settled into her palm. Stroking her nipple with her thumb, she brought it to turgid fullness. She had always loved her nips, loved the way they grew thick and fat at the tips of her funbags.

"Everything." His eyes were wide, and she could see his cock pulsing in time with his heartbeat, his long pole bouncing in a rhythm that found its answer inside the fertile swamp of her pussy. Suddenly she wanted, with a need that was beyond thought, him inside her, his lovely phallus filling her up, making her climax.

"Take me, then," she answered, her voice almost steady. She lay on the bed, spreading her legs wide. Her thighs lifted, her legs bent at the knee, forming a welcoming cradle for her brother. Almost against her will, her hands slipped down, her fingers pulling her nether-lips wide. "Fill me up, Jason," she husked. "I can't take it any longer. I'm so fucking wet and horny right now."

His answer had no words, and needed none. His eyes on fire, he joined her on the bed. His mouth reached for hers, capturing hers in a blazing, red-hot kiss. His hands settled on her breasts, at once gentle and passionate.

And his cock! As if guided by their desire, its head lay at the gates of her portal, its bulbous tip already slick and wet from his weeping slit. Teasingly, Jason let it lay there, kissing his sister deeply, even as her back arched and she filled his hands with her breasts, pushing up against him. He bent his head, pulling on a fat nipple lovingly with his lips, enjoying the way his sister's voice grew hoarse and ragged as he loved her.

"Fuck," she gasped, her voice completely unstrung. "You goddamned fucking tease." She reached down, grasping him around his base, her fingers a tight ring that made him flinch. "You think you can just sit there with your dick like that and not fuck me? Bullshit, bro." She pulled him forward, hissing happily as her body accommodated itself to his straining length. "Oh," she said, her voice blank as their loins formed a tight seal. "Wow."

"Damn fucking straight," he said, his voice a low growl. His mind was filled with a vision, and he suddenly, instinctively knew what Angie wanted. With a quick movement, he lifted her legs onto his shoulders, her pussy exposed helplessly. His free hand pinned her wrists over her head, making her breasts stand up, high and taut on the heaving cage of her chest. He thrust into her, taking possession of his sister, claiming her as his, his strokes long and slow. Looking down, he could see the cherry-red button of her clit, and how his rod moved along it with every push into her quivering sheath.

"Fuck." He looked down at Angie. Sweat beaded on her chest, and he licked it off her with his tongue. She tasted delicious. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

"Don't like it?" he asked sweetly, and stopped his motions.

"You goddamn bastard," she hissed. "I hate you. And the reason I hate you the most," she snarled, ripping a hand free from his grasp and pulling his head down to kiss him, her sharp little teeth nipping at his lips, is that I can't stop loving you for more than a few minutes at a time and I can't stop wanting you at all.

"Fuck me, Jason." Her free hand dropped down between them, massaging her clit. "I'm ready. I want your cum."

"As you wish." He settled his hands on either side of her head, his mouth finding hers with an ease that suggested they had been lovers for years, instead of only a few minutes. "I love you," he whispered into her ear, his breath making the muscles of her vagina spasm helplessly. "And I will never stop. You are mine."

"No. You're mine," she retorted, pulling at his hips. God, she felt incredible! The last fragments of his self-control vanished, and he thrust into her strongly, needing nothing more than to release the flood-tide of cum. His balls were heavy and swollen as they slapped against Angelica's ass. He let his body sink down, his body pushing her into the mattress, her breasts squashing against his chest.

"Gonna do it, Angie," he rasped. He squeezed his eyes closed. Somehow, the entire story of his life seemed to contract down to this moment, his pelvis grinding against his incredibly hot twin. "So long. I've wanted you for so long. Gonna fill you up with my cum."

"God, yes!" Her hips snapped up, and he knew without asking that she had reached her peak, an orgasm as sharp and quick as a bursting firecracker filling her with pleasure. Her pussy squeezed around his cock, and he couldn't hold himself back any longer. One, two, three strokes, and he found himself exploding in an orgasm that threw up blinding white sparks of sheer ecstasy in front of his eyes. His twin's shouts of release spiraled up around him, their voices mingling in a harmonic paean of pleasure.

*****

"By the way," their mother remarked later that afternoon, as they lazed away the day in the living room, "your cousin and her family should be by later this afternoon."

"Cousin Kareen?" Angie made a face from her spot in Jason's lap. Her second cousin...or was it third? Whatever. She had never been one of her favorite people. "What's she doing out here?" Kareen spent most of her time in Wrigleyville, trying to hold onto a youth which had escaped her grasp over twenty years ago. "And I don't want to dress. It makes getting naked again a pain in the ass." She reached down and rubbed her twin's shaft for emphasis.

"Not Kareen," her mother said calmly.

"Who, then?" Shannon asked. Her brow furrowed in confusion.

A knock sounded at the front door, and their mother rose. "Be back in a second." To their surprise, she made no effort to put her clothes back on.

"Dad, what's going on?" Jason asked.

His father shrugged, his eyebrows drawn down in thought. As the low tones of several voices sounded from the kitchen, his eyes opened wide. "What the hell is she doing here?" he asked, springing to his feet. He made an aborted grasp for his clothes, lying in a wrinkled heap on the floor.

"Relax, Scott," came a cool, amused voice. Through the doorway which led to the front of the house a tall, elegant woman appeared. Dressed in ordinary jeans and a casual blouse, she still commanded attention, walking into the room like a queen.

"Mrs. Miller? What are you doing here? And Beverly, for the love of Christ, why didn't you warn me?" Her father tried to cover his privates with his hands. "Listen, this isn't what it looks like."

"Isn't it?" The woman raised an ironic eyebrow. Angie belatedly recognized her name from the stories her father had told around the dinner table. The "Ice Queen" had been a regular part of those conversations, and she had laughed more than once at the terror she had struck in the hearts of some of her father's coworkers. "How disappointing. My sister told me that your family had accepted the terms of the foundation. Rather enthusiastically, once you had gotten around your silly hang-ups."

"Your sister?" Scott boggled. There was no other name for the expression on his face.

Beverly walked across the room, taking Scott in a hug. Looking from one woman to another, the family resemblance was obvious. "Relax, babe."

He stared down at her face. "You're sisters?"

"Yep." From the entranceway, a good-looking man about her parents' age emerged, an apologetic smile on his face. "And Carl here is our brother." She stepped over to him. Even from her vantage point, Angie could see her mother's eyes shining with unshed tears. "Hey, Pooh Bear. It's been a while."

"You're still a stunner, Bev." The strange man took her in an embrace, and her mother tipped her face up with an eager little moan as he kissed her.

"What?" For the first time in her life, her father looked completely stunned, as if someone had hit him over the head with a rock.

"It's not so confusing, Scott." Veronica sat down on the arm of the couch and crossed her legs. "I told you already that my family were early members of the foundation's project. We're siblings. Me and Carl and Beverly. When the time came, Carl and I decided to have children. But twenty years ago, there was no way the three of us could settle down in a household together." She scowled. "Too many flapping tongues and prying eyes.

"So Beverly went out on her own. Hiding in plain sight." Her eyes were sad. "I know how hard it was for you, Sis."

Her mother raised her chin. "I found a good man. No. The best man. I don't regret a damn thing."

Veronica nodded. "I can tell.

"Your being hired by the foundation was a happy accident. But getting set up with Beverly wasn't. We could tell, early on, just how smart you were. Beverly kept us in the loop, of course. And when your children proved to be just as extraordinary as their parents, we decided to bring you fully in to our secret purpose.

"It was a risk, to be sure. I had no idea how you would react. But Beverly was confident you could be brought around. As well as your children."

He snorted. "It was touch and go for a while, there."

"Yes," Shannon interjected, her lips curled in a saucy smile. "I touched. And he went."

"Oh. I like you," Veronica grinned, if such an expression would dare to cross her face. "Anyway, Bev thought it would work out. And it did."

"But what are you doing here?" Jason had his hands crossed over Angelica's stomach, as if to protect himself from prying eyes. She could feel his heated skin. Even now, she thought wryly, he wasn't relaxed in the nude. At least, not in front of an aunt he had never met before. And an uncle who he'd had no idea even existed an hour ago.

The woman raised a cool eyebrow, though her skin flushed a pale pink. "Well, events seem to have outrun us. Scott, do you remember when I was talking to you about the foundation, and you asked what I would do when it came time to tell my children about it?"

"Yes?"

"Well, they seem to have stolen a march on us." Her lips twisted in a wry smile. "You can do all you want, but kids are going to fuck. And our kids are going to fuck each other, it seems."

She raised her voice. "Come on in, if you've still got your clothes on, you little perverts."

Four young men and women filed into the room. Two of each, male and female, and Angie's eyebrows rose. They were, to a man (or woman) devastatingly gorgeous. She swallowed, her eyes tracking a man her own age, his blue-black hair and snapping dark eyes, combined with his mother's pale skin, making him look like a man out of some Italian romance novel.

A girl bounded across the room to where they sat. Blond hair only a shade or two darker than her mother's spilled across her shoulders, and her green eyes were wide and guileless. She looked at Jason, ignoring Angie. "Hi," she burbled cheerfully. "I'm Deirdre." She examined his body boldly. "You're cute. Want to fuck?"