Incest Inc Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would have wagered that Jason's eyes were as wide as her own. "What?" But she could feel him begin to stiffen, his shaft growing hard under her thigh.

"Genetic sexual attraction," Veronica sighed from across the room. "I should have been ready. But I wasn't. The kids figured out what was going on before I was ready to tell them. And someday soon," she said, her voice suddenly steely, "we're going to have a long talk about that.

"Leave the poor boy alone for now, Deirdre. You'll have your chance later."

Pouting, the girl settled on a nearby love-seat, her arms folded across an impressive chest.

"For now," Veronica said, "it seemed best that I try to contain the damage.

"You asked me once, Scott, how I could bear it, knowing that I would offer my children the opportunity," her voice slightly stressed the last word, "to bear each others' children. Or for my brother-husband to sire children on my daughters. Or for me to bear my own sons' children.

"It is never easy, to see your children leave the nest. And Beverly has walked the longest road of all, hiding who she is and what she wants for over twenty years."

"I don't regret a thing," her mother said, slipping an arm around her father's waist.

Veronica nodded. "We all know that there will be questions. If your children," she said, nodding at Shannon and Angelica, "have children with no acceptable husband in sight. And the same is true for us. If Deirdre turns up pregnant, or Maggie, people are going to talk. And frankly, the foundation can't afford the risk of exposure.

"But," she said, one side of her mouth curling in a wry smile, "if Deirdre Miller should marry Jason Gallifrey, and if Angelica Gallifrey should marry Steven Miller, or if Jack Miller and Shannon Gallifrey get together..."

"What about me?" complained a statuesque brunette, her mouth pinched in mock-annoyance.

"I'm sure even a dried-up old maid like you, Maggie, can find someone to drill your love-hole," commented one of her brothers.

"Anyway," their mother said, ignoring the interruption, "having several members of two families marry each other would be...eccentric. But not completely outrageous. And we've covered our tracks well enough so no one knows who Beverly really is. Shannon can have your child, Scott, and everyone will assume it's Jack's. Or Steven's. I can have Jason's baby-"

"What?"

"-And people will think I've simply got a case of granny fever and made Carl knock me up."

"Bev?" Her father turned his head to his wife. "How long have you been planning this?"

Her mother smiled. "Ever since the IQ tests came back on the twins. I won't say I manipulated you. I will say I took advantage of the opportunity."

She clasped her husband's hands, her face tilted upwards toward his. "My beloved, I have waited for this day for years. As our children grew up, more lovely each year. As I saw Veronica's children mature as well, seen only in glimpses in photos and e-mails she sent me.

"What the three of us had together, the eleven of us can now share. Look at us. Intelligence and beauty and the bond of a family. Deirdre was just accepted at the U of I." She cast a fond look at her niece, who was eying their son with avid interest. "She can keep Jason company. The other kids are all in college already. Locally. None of us have to be alone."

"Besides, Scott," Veronica drawled. Her thighs rubbed together, the sound of soft denim rustling through the room. "Didn't you ever wonder what the Ice Queen is like in the sack? I know about the rumors. And I know for damn sure that Beverly wouldn't marry a guy who wasn't a first-class lay. I have to admit I'm a bit...curious."

Shannon and Angie laughed, and their mother smiled. "First-class all the way, Ronnie." A wicked gleam flashed in her eye. "But I got to say, if you're so stoked up and raring to go, you guys are wearing quite a few too many clothes. I know what you and Carl have to offer, but the kids have no idea. And none of us have seen your kids. I mean, they could have all sorts of disfiguring marks. Third nipples. Green peckers. Flabby boobs."

"What?" Deirdre drew herself up, making her breasts jut out. "My tits aren't flabby. They're fucking fabulous. Both of my brothers say so. And so does Daddy." With quick motions, she stripped off her blouse. Angie was unsurprised to see she wasn't wearing a bra. "Well?" she challenged Jason. "What do you think?"

"They're...very nice," her brother said, his voice slightly strangled.

She gave up. "Oh, for fuck's sake, you horn-dog, get up," she snapped, rising to her feet. "It's obvious you want to fuck her. Besides," she finished, flashing him a grin over her shoulder, "Jack and me have a lot of catching up to do." She sauntered over to the black-haired young man. "Hi."

"Hi," he replied, eying her with open appreciation. From the corner of her eye, she could see Deirdre join her brother on his chair. A few feet away, Shannon was talking quietly with two of her cousins. What were their names? Right. Maggie and Steven.

"Did I ever tell you," her aunt's voice said, carrying clearly through the room, momentarily overriding the soft sounds of renewed desire, "how silly I thought a degree in psychology was, Beverly?

Her sister turned her head. In the low lights of the room, Angie could just make out the gleam of saliva on her uncle's erect dick. "Maybe once or twice."

"Yeah. Turns out I was wrong."

The End