Incest Inc Ch. 03

Story Info
Can Shannon and Angie seduce their brother? Probably!
11.7k words
4.67
40.6k
106

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glaze72
Glaze72
3,408 Followers

Incest, Inc

Part Three:

Perverted Pleasures

== || < > || ==

~~ All characters in this book are over 18. ~~

== || < > || ==

Monday morning...

Shannon Gallifrey stood naked in front of her closet, trying to figure out what outfit would be best to use to seduce her younger brother.

Which was certainly not a thought she would have expected to have a year ago, she thought with an inner smile. Or even a week. But the past two days had caused incredible changes in the lives of both her and her family.

First, there had been the astounding revelation on Saturday, that the company her father worked for, which had always seemed to everyone, including her father, to be no different than a thousand other non-profit charity organizations, was only a front for something unbelievable. The Roberts Foundation, ostensibly set up to combat a lack of educational opportunities in developing countries (and also in impoverished areas of rural America) was actually something completely different. Its long-term goal, hidden to almost everyone, was to raise the collective intelligence of the human race. And the way the foundation chose to try to do that was to have people of superior intellect mate and have children together.

Which would all be well and good, and it would have marked them as perhaps...eccentric, but not especially strange. But the foundation would have had no need to cloak its activities in secrecy had it not been for the second prong of its strategy, which was that the people doing the mating and the breeding be related to each other. Specifically, brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters, or mothers and sons. Cousins, too, were apparently open for business, but since both of her parents were only children, that option didn't seem to be available.

Intellectually, it made sense, Shannon admitted. One could not expect arranged marriages, brought together solely for the purpose of creating intelligent children, to have a solid base of emotional support. And from her conversations with her father over the last few days, she had gathered that approach had been tried, and failed, before the foundation had switched to its more clandestine approach. The bonds between parent and child, sibling and sibling, were already strong. And with the financial incentives the foundation offered, a bonding between two people who already knew each other well was apt to stay strong and stable.

But still...

It was obvious that her father had not expected any of his children to accept the 'opportunity' the foundation had offered. In fact, he would never have mentioned it at all without the encouragement of his wife, Shannon's mother, who had strong feelings about the rights of their children to make their own choices. And it was crystal-clear that Scott Gallifrey had been completely gobsmacked when his shy, quiet daughter Shannon had declared her wish to be impregnated by him and to bear his child.

Shannon smiled and cupped a bare breast in her palm. One of her fingers absently toyed with her nipple, bringing it to a peak. None of her family truly understood her. Her parents were geniuses, highly respected in their fields. Her father was able to organize the building of schools in hellish conditions, in areas of the world that didn't have roads or running water, and were always under threats by local warlords and strongmen. Her mother, Beverly, was a clinical psychologist and psychotherapist, in addition to running the entire psychology department at the hospital where she worked. Her twin siblings, Angelica and Jason, were incredibly intelligent as well.

But none of them were like her. None of them understood the way her shyness hid a highly-developed and powerful sex drive. None of them had to deal with the agony of needing sex at a fundamental level, while at the same time not really liking to be around other people, period.

Except her family, of course. Always excepting her family.

The foundation's offer gave her a way out. Safe within her family, with the only people she truly trusted and loved, she could indulge her desires in a way she never could with anyone else. One hand strayed to the flat curve of her belly, and her lips curled in a secret smile. If the Goddess was kind, her father's seed had already taken root there. In nine months, she might be blessed with a child. A child for which her and her father would be paid a great deal of money.

After she and her father had broken that powerful taboo, the gates had fallen. Her mother had seduced her brother Jason yesterday afternoon. And her horny tramp of a sister had done the same thing with her father while Shannon was taking a nap the previous day. Her family had seemed well on its way to settling into a life-style which was the dream of perverted teenagers the world over.

Until her brother had apparently developed an entirely unwelcome set of cold feet. She sighed, her lips thinning, then shook her head. She shouldn't be so hard on him. The family had held a long, quiet talk the previous night after Jason had gone upstairs to his room. Her mother had shared quite a few details about her lovemaking session with her son. More than enough to make Shannon's panties wet, if she had been wearing any.

"It's my fault," Beverly had said, her eyes worried. "I pushed too hard, I think. Beat him at his own game, with logic, then trapped him."

"He didn't say no, did he, Mom?" Angelica had asked worriedly. Despite her estrangement from her twin, she still loved him dearly.

Beverly shook her head. "No. Not like that. But he wasn't...emotionally ready. His body was, of course. More than ready." Her lips curved in happy memory. "But not his heart." She heaved a dejected sigh. "I should have known better, dammit. I should have just held out my hand, like he was a scared puppy, and let him come to me, rather than jumping into his arms and practically forcing him to screw me."

"He seemed to be enjoying it at the time," her daughter had said with a winked twinkle in her eye.

"At the time, sure." Her mother shrugged. "But what happened when the fun-time was over and he had a chance to think about it? I should have been there for him. That's my damn job. I'm a therapist." One hand hit the arm of the couch in frustrated anger. "Instead, I fell asleep like some teenage boy who finally got his rocks off. And I left him alone with no one to talk to."

"Which is why I'm going to him tomorrow," Shannon said quietly, before her mother could berate herself further. "I'll talk him off the ledge. With the Goddess as my guide, I am sure we will find a way."

*****

What to wear, what to wear...

Shannon was under no illusions about her body. She was beautiful and she knew it. Dark blond hair, almost golden, fell from her head in a shining wave. Her eyes were a deep blue. The color of a forest pool at twilight, a would-be boyfriend had once said, though Shannon thought that was poetic license, and a forest pool would be more apt to be brown. Her skin was lightly tanned, her arms and legs trim, and her face lovely, with a button nose and delicate high cheekbones.

And I've got a great set of tits, she thought smugly. Large and firm, they sat high on her chest, commanding a 36-D bra on those rare occasions when she bothered to wear one. Her sister, smaller and more petite, was a 34-C, while her mother had to make do with a b-cup. She caressed her mounds, shivering a little, then firmly forced her hands away. Jason was no fool. And she didn't intend to come to him this morning with the aroma of her own arousal hanging around her. Near-virgin he might be, but even his nose would be able to pick up that hint.

And her brother was in no state for her to barge into his room looking like some sex-goddess come down from on high to ravish him. He would be instantly suspicious and on his guard. Somewhere in his male brain there was the conviction that having sex with your mother was a Bad Thing. And that to desire your sisters was also a Bad Thing.

Well, she thought, reaching for a nice, non-threatening beige blouse. That is something I'll have to remedy, isn't it?

*****

Jason had woken early after a night of fitful sleep, and was peering blearily at his laptop when the quiet knock came at his bedroom door.

"It's open," he said, then bit his tongue. He wasn't sure if he wanted to face anyone in his family this morning. If it was his mother, come to talk about what they had done together the day before, he thought he might just run away. His father would be even worse. How could he face the man who had raised him, with them both knowing that he and his mother had made love? And Angie...she would sit there on the bed, smiling, both of them knowing what had happened, even if she didn't mention it.

To his vast relief, it was Shannon who slipped through the door, pushing it nearly closed behind her. "You were up early," she said, sitting on the foot of the bed and leaning against the wall. "I heard you banging around an hour ago."

"Couldn't sleep," he said shortly. He thanked whatever gods might exist that Shannie wasn't dressed the way she had been the past few days. In accordance with her recent announcement that she worshiped the Goddess, she had taken to going around the house bare-chested. It was incredibly distracting. But this morning she was dressed in an ordinary beige blouse and a dark skirt that reached down past her knees. Her trim ankles were crossed, and she looked utterly relaxed as she smiled at him.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for work?" she asked. "It's nearly eight."

Jason had just finished his freshman year of college. With some help from his father's connections, he had scored an internship with one of the major construction companies in Chicago, and was observing the building of a new high-rise office tower on the north side of the Loop. It was what he wanted to do himself when he graduated; design and build large structures. But beautiful, as well. There was something soulless about the building he was working on now. Sure, it did the job, but nothing more. It was just a rectangular shell designed to hold people who didn't really much want to be there, and couldn't wait until they could go home.

He shook his head. "I called in sick," he said, ducking his head back to his computer.

"Ah." He looked at his older sister. "Would that have anything to do with what happened between you and Mom yesterday?"

The look he gave her was panic-stricken. "You know?"

She kept her voice calm, fighting the urge to smile. "Everyone knows. Mom was very...effusive in her praise. And Angie already knew."

"How..." his voice trailed off and his face set grimly. "She saw us through the window. Obviously.

"Well, that settles it. I'm definitely moving out."

"What?" Her voice was decidedly sharper than she had intended.

Jason shrugged. His dark brown hair was sleep-rumpled, but he had shaved. Even dressed a a faded gray t-shirt and a pair of beat-up shorts, worn thin from many washings, he still looked good enough to eat. Did he have any idea, Shannon wondered, how attractive his clean-cut good looks made him? Probably not.

"It's the only way, Shannie," he said. His face was miserable. "I can't...I'm not going to try to stop what you and Mom and Dad and Angie have got going on. Mom convinced me yesterday I would be an idiot to try. But I can't do it."

"Let me guess." She kept her voice non-judgmental. "Thou shalt not screw your mother. Thou shalt not take a woman in adultery. Most of all," her lips quirked, "thou shalt not enjoy it."

"Especially," he rejoined, "when thy father is upstairs making love to thy sister."

"Not bad," she said appreciatively. No one could ever say her brother was stupid. Emotionally unready for the changes of the last few days, maybe. But never, ever stupid. He leaned back in his chair, relaxing a bit.

"But, seriously, Jason. What's the harm? Why can't you just...accept this for the miracle it is?" She leaned forward, catching his eyes. "You love her, don't you?"

"Of course I do."

"And she loves you. And I love Dad. And he loves me. And he and Angie love each other, too. We're..." she fought to express a concept in words which was such a bone-deep conviction it almost defied description. "It's...love. Just love."

"Love?" His expression was harsh with pain. "More like Mom was using me to get what she wanted. Just the way you're using Dad to get what you want."

She caught her breath. Was it really so simple? She allowed her lips to curve. "So, would it be different if I wasn't trying to have a baby? Or Mom? If there was no money involved?"

Jason flushed and looked at his feet. "I don't know. I just felt....I just felt like I was nothing but a cock and a set of balls yesterday. That anyone would have done the job for her, as long as he had the right equipment."

Great Goddess hold and protect us, she breathed. He's a romantic.

Which shouldn't have come as that great a surprise, she thought belatedly. Beverly had told them last night, after swearing them to secrecy, that Jason had been a virgin when they made love yesterday. And without a girlfriend at school, studying in engineering, a field that was tilted ridiculously towards men, when would he have the chance to know any woman as more than something he could place on a pedestal?

Which explains a hell of a lot. I bet he's had this idealized version for years of what was supposed to happen when he fell in love. Nothing but soft sighs and long looks and aching tenderness. And instead, he got Mom, who had her libido ramped up to eleven by all the sex sloshing around in the household. And his first experience wasn't candles and romance and soft music and a bed, but a frantic fuck up against the wall, with his mother pushing him beyond his boundaries.

"Oh, Jason, honey." She let her voice caress his name, and he looked up, eyes startled. "It wasn't that way at all. Mom...she was just so horny for you. You have no idea how bad you pushed her buttons."

"What? Me?"

"Of course, you." It was almost impossible to hold still, to keep her pose unthreatening, when what she really wanted to do was to take him in her arms and heal his wounded heart. "Can you imagine the temptation? To teach your own offspring the ways of love? To show them how to pleasure you?

"She loves you, Jason. And you came to her, hurting and vulnerable. It would take a very strong woman to resist that."

"Then why-" his voice cracked.

"Why what?"

"Why wouldn't she let me do anything for her?" The cry was one from the heart, filled with pain. "I...I wanted...I wanted to make her feel good. To do..." his arms waved helplessly, "...to do things a lover would do. To please her. Make her happy." His face flushed red. "To make her..."

"Orgasm?"

"Yes!" he snapped. He glared at her as if daring her to mock him.

"Oh, Jason." She couldn't stop herself. She took three quick steps across the room, and tugged him to his feet. As soon as he was upright, she folded him into her arms, her hands stroking his back in an embrace which had nothing to do with desire and everything to do with comfort.

"Mom isn't like most people," she whispered. She nestled her head into his chest, astonished as always at how her little brother was now a full head taller than she was. "We talked about it for a while last night, after you went to bed. Her desires are...sharper. Just because you didn't have foreplay doesn't mean she didn't enjoy it. A lot." She let her voice grow soft and teasing. "From what she told us, she was very satisfied.

"It's not like the movies make it seem sometimes, Jason. Or even the books. Mom...she just needed to let go. For once not to be the calm, detached adult. To give in to what she really wanted. And you did that for her. Every woman is different. And if you go into a relationship with some preconceived notion of what is supposed to happen, well, then you're probably going to be disappointed."

"I'm not in a relationship!" Even to himself, his protest sounded forced. "And I don't want to be."

His sister raised her eyes to his quizzically. "Why not? Mom's gorgeous, smart, and funny when she lets her hair down. And it's obvious she enjoyed what you did for her. If you bothered to talk to her, rather than running and hiding every time something changed, you might find that you could do even more. She's been around the block a few times with Dad. I bet if you put your heads together, or better yet, your bodies," she said with a throaty chuckle, "you could find a happy medium.

"Listen to me." Her eyes caught his and held them. Priestess' eyes, he thought. Entranced, he was powerless to look away. "Love is never wrong. And Mom loves you. I love you. Dad loves you. Angelica loves you. And we will never let you go. We are yours. And you are ours."

"Dad-"

"What, you think he is going to come in here like an avenging angel and kick the crap out of you for having the incredibly good taste to find Mom desirable?" She snorted, her hands gripping his wrists. "Come on, Jase. You don't believe that, and neither do I. Dad knew what he was getting into the minute he told us about the offer. He had to. He's not an idiot. He knew that if you accepted it, there was a chance you and Mom might get together.

"So you have to ask yourself. What do you want?"

The question tore at the roots of his sanity.

What do I want?

I want it all. I want passion that unmoors the stars from their paths, and the sweet tenderness of love's first kiss.

I want the bright mirror and the dark.

I want-

He looked down at his sister's face.

"I want you."

She smiled like a sunrise, then reached up and took his nose between her index and middle fingers, pinching hard. "Beeeep!"

"Wha-" His voice sounded alien in his own ears, thin and nasal. He tried to shake off her hand, but her grip was firm.

"Come on," she said, leading him like a heifer with a ring in its nose. She pulled him back to the bed and slid onto the mattress. Pausing only to flip up her skirt, he was treated to the sight of her bare thighs and naked pussy.

"You say you want to make a woman happy? To make her climax? Well, I'm right here." She leaned back on the pillows, spreading her thighs wide. "Here's your breakfast. Eat it."

*****

Be careful what you wish for, Jason thought, terrified. You might get it.

The room was so quiet he thought the pounding of his heart must be audible to his sister, who lay propped against the headboard of the bed. Her sleek thighs were spread wide, and a tuft of curly blonde hair graced the gates of her innermost portal. The long skirt she had worn into the room was now pulled aside, and as he watched, Shannon undid the fastenings that held it closed, so that it lay beneath her like a towel.

He climbed onto the bed. He had never in his life felt so awkwardly, repulsively male. Seeing his sister, all golden limbs and blond hair and shining eyes, made him ashamed, convinced of his own ugliness. She was so beautiful. What had he done to be worthy of such a gift?

I should go. His thoughts gibbered inside his skull. Run away. Downstairs. Maybe Shannon won't tell on me. I can run get the car drive away no one will see me got to go got to run run run run-

A hand grasped his wrist. He gasped, looking up, his heart hammering in his chest so hard he thought it might burst. His breath came in labored pants.

"Relax." Shannon smiled down at him. "You'll do fine."

"Do fine? I don't even know what I'm doing!"

"No one does, the first time." She released him, falling back. Extending a leg, the arch of her foot rubbed up his forearm. "I didn't. Neither did Angie or Mom and Dad, probably. Just do what feels right. And listen. You have a good heart, Jason Alexander Gallifrey. And there isn't a cruel bone in your body. I know you'll never hurt me." She slid her hands up the insides of her thighs, the motion drawing his eyes to the beauty of her vulva. "So what are you waiting for?"

Glaze72
Glaze72
3,408 Followers