Incest Inn: Brian's Babygirls

Story Info
Fucking his daughters is not exactly what Brian expects.
7.9k words
4.13
90.2k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

WARNING: This story contains a scene of nonconsensual sex. Because it is not the overwhelming theme, I did not post it to that category, but please be aware of that fact before choosing to read this work of fiction

***

Lillian Bustmore paced back and forth behind the desk of the Home Nest Inn.

She was dressed in one of her typical work outfits: a short black pencil skirt, a white button up, and a fitted red blazer. Her generous assets swayed and bounced for an audience of none as she tried to calm herself down.

Lillian was the manager of this mysterious hotel and she always seemed to know who was going to be visiting next. Tonight's visitor was one of her least favourite types. She knew to expect a man like Brian once in a while, but it didn't mean that she enjoyed it. She just wanted to get it over with.

As if on cue, the large heavy wooden doors slammed open and a middle-aged man in a grey suit and shoulder length salt and pepper hair burst into the lobby. It was pouring rain outside, but only his hair was wet.

"MAKE IT HARD ENOUGH TO FIND THIS PLACE?!" Brian yelled across the chapel-sized lobby.

Lillian stiffened up. She wasn't scared - nothing could harm her inside the inn - but she never enjoyed hearing such reckless anger.

"I'm so sorry, Sir," Lillian said softly but Brian heard her voice as if it were right in his ear. She didn't love speaking to such a man so intimately, but it had the intended effect. He softened. "Come here and we'll get you a room right away."

"That's more like it," Brian grunted to himself. "Shit, I can see her tits from here. Just like my Ellie. Maybe this place was worth it."

Even at a distance his eye line pointed directly at her cleavage. She normally enjoyed that sort of overt attention, but not from a man with no self-awareness like Brian. She would get this over with and could at least take comfort in the fact that he would ultimately be a better person for having come here.

It didn't take Brian long to stride across the carpet and then shake his hair, causing rain water to spatter over Lillian's red blazer. To her mind, it was a pathetic show of dominance that made her despise him all the more. Still, Lillian was a professional and displayed none of her inner feelings to the customer.

"I'm glad you made it, Sir. You're Brian Miller? I understand you're here because you'd like to enter one of our rooms so that you can live out your fantasy of fucking your own three daughters?" She asked. This man didn't want even the slightest hint of mystery, Lillian thought with exasperation to herself. She hated detailing his coming experience so dryly, but she knew that Brian would be most receptive to this sort of summation.

"But it's not just like a dream, right? I'm supposed to actually feel like I'm there, right?!" Brian demanded. He jammed his hands down on the desk and leaned forward so that his face was a foot apart from Lillian's.

"That's right! You can even pick who you fuck first!" Lillian said brightly. She knew her thin veneer would be enough to fool Brian.

"Oh MAN!" Brian shouted out in excitement and his face twisted as he chewed on his upper lip in thought. "Okay, well, um, that's tough but I think I'll go with Mia!"

"Mia. 27. Long black hair. An interest in the bassoon-"

"-Yeah yeah! That's the one! I'll pay whatever!" Brain interrupted.

"Payment comes after the visit. Room 823. Enjoy," Lillian said and held up a keycard. Brain pulled it out of her hands and ran toward the elevator.

Brian's hair immediately became dry as he walked through the door on the Eighth Floor of the Home Nest Hotel.

"Mia?! Mia are you in here?" Brian asked loudly inside the hotel room. He had been holding back this fantasy for so long that he had nothing else on his mind except for doing as he pleased with this fantasy version of his daughter.

"Yes, Daddy, I'm in here! I'm in here, Daddy!" The voice of Mia called. She would never say those words in that way to Brian, but it was still her voice saying it in a believable enough way. Brian realized that he was only wearing boxers. He pulled them off and stepped into the room where he had heard the voice coming from.

Mia was inside and was sitting in front of a vanity. "Do you actually own underwear like that, Mia?" Brian asked breathless as he stepped around the chair to look at his daughter's body in the mirror. She was wearing a deep green simple set and a thick robe over top that was such a dark shade of purple that it almost looked black.

"I don't know, Daddy. I'm not actually her," Mia said.

"Shut up, stand up, and take your bra off."

"Yes, Daddy. Are you here to fuck me?" She asked simply.

"Oh fuck yeah I'm here to fuck you. Bend over! Take your tits out, what did I tell you?!" Brian yelled. Mia only smiled gently at him.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. You want them out even if they're not as big as Ellie's?" Mia asked although her envy for her sister's body was nothing more than a simple creation of Brian's mind.

"Not even as big as Hannah's, you flat slut," Brian grunted as he approached this illusion of his daughter. Just as he hoped, she giggled.

"I love when you're mean to me, Daddy. That's why you wanted to fuck me first, right?" Mia asked.

"I don't know! Turn around! Can't you listen?" He asked.

"Yes, Daddy. My pussy's so wet for you," Mia said and finally began to obey her father's orders. She stood up and reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She moved calmly and smiled warmly at Brian despite his frantic desperate orders. He stared at Mia's chest as she revealed her small pale breasts to him and he licked his lips at the sight of her stiff eraser-sized nipples.

"Are they nice for tiny titties, Daddy?" She asked.

"They'll do," he grunted to her chest. "Now turn around. No need to take off your panties, I'll rip them off you."

"Daddy, you're so dirty," Mia purred and obeyed her father.

"Fuck, look at that ass. I've jerked off thinking of this perfect round ass so many times, Mia," Brian said and pulled on Mia's underwear. Perhaps he expected it to just rip off her body because he looked surprised when it tugged back against his hand. He growled and used his other hand to spank Mia's thick behind and then yanked harder. Again her underwear didn't rip, but the elastic did slip down and so he yanked again and decided that was good enough and he lined up his already rock-hard cock with his daughter's cunt.

"I'm so wet, I'm so wet already Daddy," Mia said. "Can you feel it?"

"I would have been doing this for a long time already if I knew how much of a slut you were," Brian grunted and then shoved his cock inside her.

"UNNHHHH!! Unh! Unh! Unh! So big!" Mia purred and timed her grunting moans with her father's thrusts.

"God, I forgot what a nice young pussy felt like! Shit, I'm not going to last long!"

"You're gunna cum in my pussy, Daddy?" Mia asked and looked over her shoulder with an expression of hope, her face still punctuated with mimed gasps every time her father pushed his thick long cock deep inside her. "Are you gunna cum in my horny little pussy?"

That was all it took for Brian who had been fighting off lewd images of his daughters for years but was all-in now that he had given into them. He dug his fingers into Mia's ass and pulled her in close as he let out that first desperate load. He yelled in a way he never had before and reared his head back.

"YES! YES! TAKE IT ALL, MIA! TAKE DADDY'S CUM!"

"Thank you, Daddy! Thank you! Thank you for your cock and cum! Unnhhh! It feels so good! It feels so so good!"

Brian came for longer than he knew was possible. He shook and pulled his daughter's ass as close as he could into his thighs. He tried to make it last even longer than it already had. He was so sensitive but Mia's pussy was so warm and tight and he just wanted it to happen again. Unfortunately this strange alternate reality didn't have it in the cards for him to have endless stamina.

"I've never been fucked so good in my life, Daddy," Mia breathed and after Brian pulled out she collapsed in a controlled fall onto the floor and sighed happily as she looked at the ceiling. Then she looked over at her father with a suddenly intense stare. "So who are you gunna fuck next?"

"Well I don't want this to be over with so fast, Princess," Brian said and looked down to openly admire his middle daughter's form.

"You don't call me Princess, Daddy. You call Ellie Princess."

"Well I guess she's next then," Brian smiled.

"I don't think you have to worry about it being as fast next time, Daddy. I don't think Ellie's gunna want it like I did."

"What do you mean?" Brian asked. The fog of his intense and angry lust had dissipated in the load he had left inside Mia and the strangeness of what had just happened was starting to creep into his consciousness.

"Oh c'mon, Daddy. Don't play dumb. You want me to be an eager little slut, you're in love with Hannah, and you want to rape Ellie," Mia said like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"I don't want to rape anybody! That's beyond wrong, Mia!"

"And incest isn't? C'mon Daddy, it's all safe in here. I'm not real. Not really. And Ellie won't be either. This way you'll be able to do it and not do it at the same time. Isn't that what you want?"

"This goddamned place isn't getting a cent of my money," Brian said and turned away from his nearly naked daughter on the floor and began to walk to the kitchenette to get a glass of water but as he left the room he found himself once again transported to an entirely different location. He was no longer naked and was now wearing his weekend jeans and a loose button up. The house he was in looked familiar, but he couldn't quite place it.

Whatever, he thought, as long as he didn't have to be around Mia and her nonsense. She was right about one thing, however: She had definitely been an eager little slut and he decided to concentrate on the memory of how good it felt to unload inside of her incredible pussy. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt as free as that moment when he erupted inside her.

Brian decided to continue with his original plan and he found the kitchen in the house that he had found himself in. He noticed that the house looked more like a very expensive cottage rather than a house and then he suddenly remembered why it looked familiar. He and his wife had considered buying a rustic summer home and although he had never actually visited this house, he had taken a virtual tour and it had been on the top of the list.

It was the first time Brian had even thought about his wife since entering the Home Nest Inn and even now as he remembered that she existed, he found that he couldn't remember her name. He didn't feel particularly bothered by this. She wasn't a factor in this fantasy. He thought back to Lillian Bustmore and grunted in appreciation as her form flashed in his memory. He regretted not trying to fuck her as well, unaware that he had no chance whatsoever of doing so.

"I guess this place is just a stopover between daughters," he said out loud to himself. He enjoyed how free he was here to admit the perverted desires that had been eating at him for years.

"What do you mean, Dad?"

Brian spun around and his eyes bulged when he saw Ellie ("24, short curly dirty blonde hair, a love for reading and writing," Lillian would have said about her). She was also in just her underwear but unlike Mia, Ellie didn't have a robe on. Her enormous tits sat snugly in a hard-working custom purple bra and found a way to both support them and show off a veritable ocean of cleavage. Her matching purple panties were simple and smooth with just the slightest bit of lace trim.

Although Brian's wife was also fairly busty, Brian hadn't considered himself a breast fetishist for most of his life. All that had seemed to change with Ellie's late growthspurt however. He realized in that moment that his youngest daughter's enormous chest had been his first incestuous focal point. If he hadn't been granted a fast bounce-back time in his session with Mia, he seemed to have it now and his cock stiffened in his jeans.

"I like this new dress code," Brian grinned and glared at his daughter's cleavage.

"Ew, Dad, don't be gross. When's food going to be ready?"

Brian looked back into the kitchen and noticed that there was a large pan with seasoned potatoes and vegetables on the stove.

"Oh, well, soon I guess," he said. Mia's words flashed in his mind. He wanted Mia to be an eager little slut, he was in love with Hannah, and he wanted to rape Ellie. No, he concluded. Mia had just been trying to freak him out. She was just jealous that her turn was over. Ellie would want it too, Brian told himself. This was a place where fantasies came true and he would never want to take his own daughter against her will. His cock stiffened further at the thought despite his internal reasoning.

"It smells good at least," she said. Ellie was the most like her mother (what was her name again?) in that she made it most obvious when something had pissed her off. She had grown immediately cold and her tone was short. Brian would normally try to talk out his daughter's feelings with her, but this wasn't his normal life. He wasn't here for that. She was just playing coy.

"What, you're still pissed off because I looked at your huge juggs? C'mon, Ellie, you're just in your underwear and those things are massive."

Brian couldn't deny how amazing it felt to him to say the awful perverted things that he would never actually say to Ellie. He realized that he was growing even harder when he saw her offended and angry expression.

"I'm serious, Dad! You're making me uncomfortable! I didn't want to believe Hannah, but I think she's right. I think you've been creeping on us!"

Mention of his eldest daughter made Brian flare up and he flicked off the burner on the stove and turned to face Ellie with fire in his eyes.

"Hannah would NEVER speak poorly of me! You watch your tongue!" He shouted.

"She knows that she's the favourite and so she only acts like the perfect angel with you to keep up appearances. But she's been trying to warn me and Mia about you for years! It's caused a huge divide between the three of us and you haven't even noticed! My denial went so far as to actually come up here alone with you and now I hate myself for it. I'm driving home," she said.

It was in that moment that Brian finally admitted to himself that Mia was right. He did want this. His shame only lasted for a fraction of a second because he realized that he was completely free here. This wasn't actually Ellie. His actions wouldn't have any consequences. He grinned.

"Oh I don't think so, you fat-titted slut. You're going to suck your Daddy's cock and you're going to fucking love it," Brian said. His thick long dick strained against the fabric of his jeans. They were loose jeans, but not loose enough to allow his hardening cock to point upwards on its own as it hardened but for the moment he enjoyed the feeling of his erection struggling against the denim.

Ellie's face turned to an expression of shock and horror that Brian had never seen on her face. Whatever feelings of guilt he may have had, they didn't cause him to second guess his newfound goal.

"D-Dad, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have just sprung that on you. Can we talk about this? I'm sure it's really difficult for you," Ellie said.

"Don't patronize me. Your big sister Mia begged for my dick and she fucking loved it when I plowed her little pussy bareback," Brian growled and stepped toward his daughter. Ellie instinctively backed up herself and Brian grinned down at her rack when she hit a wall and inadvertently made them jiggle heavily.

"Dad! Please! No! I'm being serious! Please let's just talk!" Ellie pleaded and looked from side to side before dashing around the corner. Brian reached out and grabbed her wrist but she was able to just twist it out of his grasp. She made it to the back sliding doors and she tugged and tugged and checked the lock but it wouldn't budge.

"Too bad, little slut. This is Daddy's world. And in Daddy's world, bad back-talking daughters with huge slutty tits give their fathers a blowjob."

"Daddy, no," Ellie said as tears formed in her eyes. She slid down the glass of the sliding door and buried her face in her arms as she folded them over her chest.

"Don't act like you don't want it, Princess. Mia thanked me for my cum and if you know what's good for you, you'll do the same," Brian said. He was shocked at how horny he felt in response to treating his daughter this way and to seeing her crying on the floor. He told himself it was because it wasn't real, but remembering that fact only took him out of the moment and softened his dick. He grunted and began to undo his jeans. He looked down at Ellie and leered at what he could see of her body.

"D-d-daaaddy, nooo," Ellie sobbed. Brian grinned and freed his cock.

"You're so fucking hot, Ellie. Show Daddy your titties now."

"Please, Daddy, please!" Ellie begged.

Brian reached forward and gripped his daughter's blonde curls and yanked her tear-stained face up to look at him.

"That's a good start, stupid. But 'please, Daddy' what?" He asked in a condescending tone. Ellie's eyes darted to her father's stiff naked cock and fear flashed over her eyes.

"Please. Please no," she whispered and looked back up at Brian, but only for a moment. She was too ashamed to keep eye contact now and this only made him angry.

"Stupid bitch. The more you disobey me the more it sounds like you want to get raped," Brian sneered. Ellie tried to put her head back down to cry again, but Brian's firm hand in her hair kept her face level. He stepped forward and used his free hand to steady his cock. He knew that despite what she was feeling that Ellie still wouldn't hurt him. He pushed his dick against her thick lips and smeared his precum over them. She shook her head tightly from side to side.

"Open up, Princess. Daddy needs a blowjob," Brian grinned. Ellie still refused so Brian took his hand off his cock and roughly grabbed Ellie's jaw and pushed his thumb and middle finger together to force her mouth open just a little and he pushed himself inside her unwilling mouth.

"Mmmff!" Ellie grunted in protest. She simply didn't move. She didn't fight or try to pull away - she knew she was trapped - but she didn't give in at all, she just stayed as stiff as possible.

"That tastes nice, doesn't it, slut? You fucking big-titted whore, you love sucking on your own Daddy's dick," Brian said and began to force himself harder into Ellie's mouth. "Mm, that's nice and warm. Not as nice as Mia's pussy though. You'll have to work harder to live up to your sister."

Ellie looked up with daggers at her father but didn't move beyond that.

"It's only going to be worse for you if you don't help out, Princess. C'mon, I'm sure you're very familiar with how to use that tongue on a man," Brian said. He took his hand out of Ellie's curls and gripped both sides of her head and then began to fuck her face against her will. He groaned out in appreciation immediately. "Unnhhh, that's good. Take Daddy's cock, Princess. Suck like a good girl."

Ellie couldn't process anything fast enough. She felt so helpless and humiliated and furious and confused. She had a lot of pride and had told herself that she would refuse to do anything her father told her, but actually following through on that self-determination was a different story. Of course what he was doing was hideous and unforgivable, but it was still her instinct to please him, to give into what he asked of her.

"C'mon Eleanor, be a good girl for Daddy, suck back when Daddy rapes your pretty face," Brian said in a calm voice which made Ellie feel even more unsettled. "Get it nice and wet for when Daddy fucks your titties."