Incest Inn: Brian's Babygirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie wasn't sure why it was that comment that made her comply. Perhaps it was because she was holding out hope that she would only have to suffer through this one nightmare, that after her father forced himself into her mouth that it would all be over forever. So maybe by sucking on him she could get it over with and keep it to just this one horrible act. It made her sick to her stomach to give in but it was now her goal to get him to cum in her mouth in hopes that he would calm down and he would understand what a monster he had turned into.

"Oh yeah! Oh FUCK yeah! There's my little cocksucker! There's my big titty blowjob slut! Doesn't it feel good to suck Daddy's dick, Princess? Don't you just love being a good cocksucker for Daddy?"

Ellie nodded and said a muffled "uh-huh". She was lying of course, but Brian didn't care. He wanted to dominate. He wanted to own Ellie's mind and body no matter what it took.

"Here it comes, you slut!" He roared out and reached down to slap her bra-clad right tit hard. He wasn't worried about cumming too soon this time. For some reason he had a feeling that he would have a better time bouncing back with Ellie than he did with Mia. He pulled her face in and it was the sound of her choking on his cock that pushed him over the edge. He drained his balls once again inside one of his daughters, this time unleashing his torrent of sperm directly into Ellie's stomach, blasting it down her throat with tremendous force. His orgasm was shorter this time and his ejaculation was more violent and once he finished he pushed Ellie's face away and grinned down when he saw that his cock was still rock hard. He smiled at his daughter as she coughed and choked in recovery of the brutal face rape.

"Take those titties out, Ellie. I've never fucked a pair quite like yours."

"I-I can't! I can't! I can't do this! Please! Please you have to stop! You can't take this back, Dad! You have to stop!"

"But it's your fault, Eleanor. You're the reason I'm this way. It's you and your slutty tits that fucked me up. And now you're going to pay," Brian said calmly, unaware of how plainly he was laying out his own psychosis.

"That's not my fault, Daddy, it's yours," Ellie said with desperate sad eyes. She knew that she wasn't going to escape. She knew that her father was going to take what he felt he deserved from her and so all she could do now was stand her moral ground. "It's your fault."

"Take them out," he demanded. Once again she refused. Although Brian was still hard, he had calmed down a little from his furious forced possession of Ellie's mouth and he slowly knelt in front of her. A strange twisted part of her hoped that he was going to hug her, to comfort her like a father was supposed to even though he was the one she needed comfort from. He did no such thing however and reached behind her to unhook her bra.

"I didn't even know they made these in an L cup until I had to start ordering them custom for you," he said in a near whisper as he pulled the fabric away from her gigantic bust and revealed the masses of naked titflesh. He lifted them up silently and heaved them together over his nine inches and he chuckled as he watched his cock disappear into her cleavage.

"Even your mother can't hide my cock in her tits," Brian smiled.

"You're sick," Ellie said coldly. "You're fucked up. I hope you rot in prison for life. I won't miss you. I'm your daughter, how can you do this?"

"Don't be so dramatic, Ellie. You're doing something noble for your Daddy. Mia took it like a good girl, why can't you be more like your sister?"

"YOU DIDN'T FUCK MIA SHUT UP!" Ellie suddenly exploded. Brian just pushed her massive bust together tighter and dug his fingers in deeper as he begin to thrust up into her tits.

"You're right, Princess," Brian said calmly. "I didn't fuck her. I pounded the shit out of her and came right into her pussy. She's probably pregnant with Daddy's baby right now."

"Daaaad STOP!" Ellie pleaded but Brian just pumped harder into her cleavage.

"You're just desperate to make me cum again when you talk like that, Princess. You must really want your tits splattered," Brian said. He squeezed her rack even tighter and humped as hard as he could. "I can't believe my own daughter's tits are so big and feel so fucking good!"

Ellie turned her head to the side and made her arms go limp and just waited for it to be over. As long as he was in control, anything was going to push Brian over the edge at this point and so her ragdoll look only made him grunt with pleasure.

"This is your fault, Ellie. Any time you think about this night, you just remember that you made Daddy do this," Brian said just before he unleashed his second unwanted load onto his youngest daughter. "UNnhh!!! Unnh! Fuck yeah! Fuck YEAH! Big fucking tits! Huge slutty titties!"

Ellie was past the point of protest now. She wasn't crying or angry or anything else. She just felt numb and turned her face away more so that her father's eruption would hopefully land more on her neck than her cheek.

"FUCK that felt good, Ellie! You weren't such a bad fuck doll after all. Didn't you like getting raped by Daddy?" He asked cruelly as he dismounted from her chest and shook his shrinking dick off on her cleavage.

"I'm going to tell Hannah," she said quietly.

"So what? Hannah's in love with me, she'll take my side," Brian said. He fully accepted everything that Mia had said now and knew that if his first two fantasies had come true - even if he hadn't been aware of his own dark desires at first - then it must become true for Hannah as well. He realized that he was in fact in love with his eldest daughter and if that was true then the Home Nest Hotel version of her would certainly be in love with him too.

"You're fucked, Dad. You're totally fucked," Ellie retorted.

"And soon Hannah is going to be too. She's the prettiest one anyway."

Then Brian walked away from the daughter he had so heartlessly violated feeling powerful and satisfied. It was just a fantasy, he told himself.

Brian walked to the upstairs of the cottage just expecting to appear in another location with another set of clothing, but this time he turned into the primary bedroom of the large cottage and found Hannah sitting on the edge of the bed in a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. She looked absolutely beautiful. She looked just like Wendy the year Brian had married her. Was that the twisted reason for his feelings? Did he see Hannah as some sort of reincarnation of his wife?

"How could you?" She asked with her dark eyes down-turned. Brian was filled with guilt. He didn't feel specifically bad for the awful way he had treated Ellie, but he now regretted the effect it was going to have on his experience with Hannah.

"Just a moment, honey. Let me shower first," he said. Hannah folded her arms tightly and looked away from him and Brian knew in that moment that she already planned to forgive him. He decided against kissing her on the head and he walked into the en suite bathroom.

Brian admired how decadent the place was, especially for a cottage. His family was fairly well off but three children and the fact that both he and Wendy wanted to stay in the heart of the city meant that they had to settle on a more modest home. This bathroom was larger than his home office and he calmly stepped into the walk-in shower and snapped the large clear door closed behind him. He groaned in relief as the perfectly warm water splashed over his body. His encounter with Mia felt like ages ago now despite just how recently it had been. He grinned as he remembered her exaggerated horny attitude. He had been so eager to get his dick wet in one of his daughters he hadn't even noticed how unlike Mia she had really acted. Ellie had been far more genuine even if the situation that played out was something that he told himself he would never actually do in real life.

He reached for the soap and scrubber as if it weren't his first time using the shower and he took his time thoroughly cleaning himself. He thought about how beautiful Hannah was. Her long silky black hair and her delicate eager facial features were so enchanting to him. After his experiences with Mia and Ellie he was excited to have a more calm and romantic encounter with his favourite daughter.

Brian half expected Hannah to join him in the shower, but he finished up with nothing as much as the door to the bathroom opening and when he came out of the room in the thick blue provided housecoat, he found Hannah in the exact position he had left her.

"C'mon, honey, are you really that upset?"

"That you raped Ellie?" She snapped back. Brian rolled his eyes.

"Just her mouth and tits, sweetie. And it's because she means so little to me. She needed to know that she's worth less to me than you are," he said and sat down beside her. He placed his hand on the other side of her head and pulled her temple to his lips and kissed. Hannah's body was stiff but she showed no resistance beyond that. He was confident that this version of Hannah would succumb to his messed-up logic.

"But she's your daughter too. You can't have favourites, Dad," Hannah replied.

"But I do. You're my favourite. You're my beautiful Hannabelle," he said affectionately. It wasn't actually her full name but a pet name he had used with her ever since he could remember.

"She's going to be really messed up from this," Hannah said. Brian could tell that she was trying to make herself feel okay with still being here with him and that she needed validation. He put his arm around her and could sense her relaxing a little.

"Be honest with yourself, honey. You like thinking about it, don't you? You like knowing that Daddy treated Ellie like that. I know you've been jealous of her body and how popular she's always been. But you're the smartest. You're the most beautiful. You're Daddy's favourite."

"You mean it?" She asked, finally turning to face him. Hannah's beauty never failed to shock Brian. Despite how familiar he was with her face and how often he pictured her in his mind's eye, he still felt butterflies sometimes when he looked at her.

"Of course I mean it. Be honest with me. You're even a little turned on knowing what I did to Ellie, aren't you?"

"Of course not!" Hannah said, but her tone signaled that she was more playful than upset.

"I bet you're just jealous that Daddy played with her before he played with you," he whispered into her ear and he could feel her shiver. He moved his lips down and kissed just under her earlobe and shifted his hand down to her leg. Her shaky exhale was like magic in Brian's ear and he began to move his hand up her thigh but Hannah put her hand on his to stop him.

"You're right, Dad. It's awful, but it's true. It made me happy to hear that you gave Ellie what she deserved and all I've ever wanted was to be your favourite and to be with you, but it can never happen! We'll never be accepted, Daddy, and what about Mom?"

"Don't worry about that, Hannah. Just be here with me now," Brian said and kissed back down her neck. She gasped and let out the cutest little moan but then she pulled away again.

"I-I'm sorry. I guess I'm just nervous. Here, can you do me a favour first?" She asked.

"Of course babygirl, anything," Brian said and pulled away from her neck to look deep into her eyes.

"Okay, then listen. I'm going to go through that door and in two minutes I want you to follow me, okay?" Hannah said with a nervous smile and then stood up and clutched her father's hands tightly in her own. "I want this night to be special."

Then Brian watched his eldest and favourite daughter walk away and through a door that he hadn't noticed until just that moment.

Brian wasn't sure if he had waited two minutes or even close to it - he didn't count - but when he couldn't wait any longer, he stood up and walked through the door.

He found himself in a beautiful resort and although he was surrounded by people in swimwear he was wearing a sharp deep blue suit. He walked forward and into the main lobby and scanned the large bar for his daughter.

"Brian! Over here!"

For a moment Brian thought it was Wendy. Hannah was seated at a table for two and was wearing an elegant white dress that Wendy had worn for his eyes only on their honeymoon.

"Hannah, sweetie, you look beautiful," Brian gasped and he stepped to the table. Hannah blushed, stood up, and extended her hand for her father to kiss.

"Do I look ever prettier than Mom did at my age?" Hannah asked softly as Brian lifted her hand and placed his lips against it.

"Without a doubt," he answered.

They sat down and were given a bottle of wine and a bottle of tequila and were told that they would be given food until they asked for it to stop.

"Isn't this romantic, Brian? I didn't want to be just another whore that you fucked like Mia or Ellie. I wanted to be special. I wanted to be your Hannabelle."

"Well then tell me about yourself," Brian smiled and leaned back in the chair. "Let's make this a real date."

"Well my name is Hannah. I'm 32 and I'm the branch manager of a bank," she said with an easy smile.

"Do you like your job?" Brian asked and it suddenly hit him that it was the first time he had ever asked that question to any of his daughters.

"I like the money and I like how respected I am there, but I don't find the work challenging or interesting," she replied. Brian noticed how alive her eyes looked when she spoke. He realized suddenly that Ellie had been telling the truth about Hannah. Not this fantasy version of Hannah, but the real one. She had figured out what Brian had become and was trying to protect her sisters from him. She had been putting on a face for him for years in order to take the attention away from Mia and Ellie.

"Then what do you really want to do, Hannah?" He asked.

"I want to write music. Movie scores. Sometimes Mia will play things I've written to test out how it sounds. She's even started to learn how to work with a program to test out orchestrations."

"I didn't know any of that," Brian breathed.

"I know," Hannah replied with a sad smile. "But it's okay, Dad. We're here now. We're here together. You can be sad later, can't we just have fun here tonight?"

Brian felt torn but took a look down at Hannah's form in her dress and knew that although the wind had been taken out of his sails that he needed to do this.

"Of course, love. To us," he said and they both took big drinks of their wine.

They focused on lighter topics after that and laughed and made observations about the people around them and Brian felt like he was on his honeymoon again. He loved the way Hannah looked at him with adoration in her eyes. Here was a beautiful and smart young woman who wanted him more than anything in the world and there was no better feeling.

They ate and drank and laughed and soon they were stumbling back to their suite. Brian instinctively knew to go to Room 823.

"I'm gunna ride you, Daddy," Hannah giggled as she pressed her little round ass against the door to close it.

"Oh are you now? And what if I just take you from behind instead?"

"Just like you did with Mia? No, Daddy! I'm gunna ride you. I wanna bounce up an' down your pole and cum so hard on your cock, just like Mommy did on your honeymoon."

"I don't get any say, huh?" Brian said. He put his hand on his daughter's waist and held her body close to his. He shivered at the warmth of her body and her demeanor as she draped her arms over his neck and pressed her bust against his chest.

"Nope!" She said and looked right into his eyes. "But are you complaining? Isn't that how you think of me when you masturbate after Mom's gone to bed? Don't you moan my name in the bathroom and picture my naked body - like Mom's was 20 years ago - bouncing up and down on you, calling out in pleasure from how your stiff pole fills my pussy? Isn't that what you want, Daddy?"

"Yessssss," Brian groaned, unable to deny it further. He found his fingers curling up to slowly bring the long dress up from Hannah's ankles to her waist and she used the ensuing mobility of her exposed legs to climb up onto his body and wrap them around him.

"Up and down, Daddy, up and down. Your perfect oldest daughter in love with you and your dick. Up and down, Daddy, up and down."

"Are you wet now, Hannah? Are you wet for Daddy?"

"Soaking," purred Hannah.

"Sit on Daddy's cock. Sit on it right here," he begged as if she didn't do it now she would disappear.

"My panties are in the way, Daddy. They're so wet, but they're in the way."

Brian put his big hands under his daughter's ass and positioned her so that his stiff cock was pushing through the fabric of his pants and her underwear.

"Do you feel that, babygirl?"

"Yes, Daddy. I feel that."

"What is that, Hannah?"

"That's your big cock, Daddy."

"Does it feel big, Hannah?"

"Yes, Daddy, it feels big."

"Does it feel hard, Hannah?"

"Yes, Daddy, it's so hard."

"Find a way to sit on it, Hannah. That's how you can be good for Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy," Hannah said. She removed one hand from around her father's shoulders and fumbled with his pants. He clumsily helped out as well and the couple silently worked together to pool Brian's pants and boxers around his ankles and move Hannah's panties to the side.

"Is there anything in the way now, Hannabelle?"

"No Daddy. I can feel my wet pussy right against your cock now. Can you feel me?"

"I can feel you, babygirl. Your pussy is so wet. It's so hot. I've never felt a pussy so hot."

"I need you, Daddy. That's why it's so hot. I need you."

"Here you go, babygirl. Here's Daddy," Brian said and put both hands back on her ass and smoothly lined her up and began to lower her down onto him. He focused everything he could on the sensation of slipping inside Hannah's tight entrance. The slick sounds of her folds parting and Hannah's little cooing yelps surrounded the sensations of pure bliss he felt from her perfect pussy welcoming his cock as he lowered her down.

"It's big, Daddy, it's so big. You're pushing inside me, Daddy, you're inside me."

"You're doing so good, sweetie. Daddy loves you so much."

"I love you too, Daddy, I love you too!"

Brian kept lowering his hands slowly until finally he bottomed out in his daughter, feeling his full length tightly gripped by her horny tunnel.

"Your turn, Hannabelle. You can do it," he said.

Hannah nodded and tightened her grip with both her arms and legs around her father and whimpered as she lifted her body halfway up his length before plunging back down.

"UnnnhhHHH! Oh Daddy!" She gasped. "Oh Daddy it's so much better than I imagined!"

"That's a good girl, you're doing so good. Ride Daddy's cock, babygirl, be a good girl for Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy, yes! Oh your cock is perfect! Oh it's filling me so so deep! I never want it to stop!" Hannah said right into his ear and she began to bounce up and down faster. Her rhythm didn't feel practiced or smooth, but Brian loved it. He loved how driven she seemed to be by pure lust. He clutched his fingers into her small round ass and bounced her as best he could to match her unpredictable pattern.

"That's it, babygirl, that's it. That's so good, that's Daddy's perfect daughter. You're going to make Daddy cum so hard with that perfect little pussy of yours."

"Yes, Daddy, yes! It's all I want! All I want is your cum! It's all I want!"

"Good girl! Good girl! Take it, Hannah! Take it!"

Brian bounced her faster now, taking over the lead and using his hands to bounce Hannah as fast and hard as he could. He leaned back against a wall for support as the small woman humped him while still latched onto his standing body.

"Yes, Daddy, yes! Cum in me! Cum in my pussy! Cum in my little horny cunt!"