Incest Inn: Brian's Babygirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!" Brian roared and pulled Hannah deep down onto his dick like he had with Mia and drained himself deep inside her. His orgasm wasn't as powerful or intense as it had been with Mia, but he felt far more emotional and he hugged Hannah tightly as he let loose into her hungry horny pussy.

"Thank you so much, Daddy," Hannah purred. Brian opened his eyes and noticed that they were laying on the bed now. How long had they been there?

"I'm so sorry, Hannah," Brian said.

"For what?" She asked with an expression of genuine confusion and concern.

"Everything. I can't believe what a monster I've been. I can't believe how deeply I started to believe my own fucked up world."

"It's okay, Brian. None of this actually happened. Not to your real daughters anyway," Hannah said.

"But it could have, Hannabelle. How long have I been this way?"

"Torturing yourself is just a distraction, Dad. It's an excuse to not be a better person. C'mon, you can worry about this stuff tomorrow. We're still here together now."

Brian looked at his gorgeous daughter and smiled.

"Right. Of course. Why don't you help Daddy get some sleep?"

"I'd love to, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy," Hannah said and she slipped under the covers.

Brian tried to stay awake to feel every moment of Hannah's warm tongue bath on his aching balls, but he drifted off to sleep less than a minute after she started. When he woke up, the hotel room was decorated less like the resort where he and Hannah had returned to and much more like the old hardwood sensibilities of the Home Nest Inn. Hannah was nowhere to be seen.

Back downstairs Lillian Bustmore breathed a sigh of relief. There was nothing she loved more than a happy family and although Brian was not destined to be lovers with any of his daughters, she knew that he was more likely to have a healthier relationship with them from now on.

He came back into the lobby looking tired and dazed.

"I hope you enjoyed your stay, Mr. Miller," she said professionally.

"What do I owe you?" He croaked.

"The Home Nest Inn doesn't require anything from you today, but I do have a souvenir for you," Lillian said and handed a framed photo over to Brian. He looked at the honeymoon photo of him and Wendy and immediately began to sob.

"I'm sorry, Sir, but your time here has expired. Could I please ask you to take your personal matter outside?" Lillian said. Brian didn't answer her or even look in her direction but he began to walk along the long lobby carpet toward the exit.

Once the large heavy doors shut behind him Lillian Bustmore lifted up the handle of a pink rotary phone behind the desk and dialed a long number. There were two short rings and then a gruff low voice answered.

"I'm really sorry to bother you Daddy and I know it's not my night, but could you make an exception for me today? I had a bit of a rough guest and I'd just love to be beside you right now," she said. She was more aware of the echo of her voice in the lobby than usual. She nodded her head and smiled weakly.

"No, of course. I understand. I just had to ask in case. You know I love you, Daddy. I'll see you Wednesday. Say hi to Lucy for me. Night-night, Daddy."

Lillian hung up the phone and let out a long loud exhale. Some nights were harder than others.