Incest Inn: Busty Becky

Story Info
Todd gets a second chance at his sister.
7.7k words
3.92
48.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The themes and events in this short story are not only unrealistic, but often misogynistic. It's important that these themes are framed from a point of view of catharsis and not endorsement. Whether you have similar thoughts or are a victim of them, this story is meant as a safe way to explore this prevalent attitude. This method of coping is not for everybody, so indulge accordingly. Enjoy.

* * * * *

Prologue

Lillian Bustmore tapped her long pink fingernails on the counter. It wasn't often that she was wrong about an incoming appointment, but the call she had expected today hadn't yet arrived.

She breathed in deeply and then groaned in annoyance as a button flew off her blouse. It was always difficult to decide between tightness and practicality when it came to getting dressed each morning.

Lillian looked over the desk and into the large open lobby of the Home Nest Inn. The dark wood panels gave the space a wash of rustic comfort to contrast the grand size of the old hotel. There were many guests at the Home Nest Inn, but the lobby was almost always empty. It was just the way it worked.

Lillian smiled as she thought about all the dreams that she had helped come true at this place and her heart leapt when the phone finally rang.

"Home Nest Inn, Lillian Bustmore speaking," she purred into the handset. Her voice oozed with the same lustful energy that her body and outfit gave off each and every day. There was silence for a few moments, but Lillian wasn't concerned; she waited patiently.

"Is... is it true?" The voice asked on the other end as if out of breath.

"Of course it is, darling," she replied. "Every word."

There was silence again. Lillian knew all the questions that he was considering asking. How was it possible? Was it anonymous? Would he get his money back if he wasn't satisfied? She also knew that he would decide against asking any of them. At least for now.

"I can be there tonight," he said.

"I'll have a room waiting, sugar."

The man hung up without saying goodbye and Lillian chuckled to herself. It now made sense to her why he was late to call; he was clearly more nervous than most. She walked out from behind the counter on her seven inch heels, moving easily across the hardwood floor to where her button had flown off.

"Can't have our guest slipping on this, now can we?" She smiled to herself. She gracefully bent over to pick up the button and with nobody else in the lobby, a perfect view of her round ass in her black pencil skirt went unoggled.

Two hours later Todd Evans burst through the door.

"How have I never noticed this place before?" He asked. He was just as breathless as he had been on the phone. Late to call but early to arrive, Lillian noticed.

"Please, Todd. Come closer, it's rude to yell," Lillian purred from her spot behind the counter. Although Lillian spoke softly, Todd heard every word clearly.

He nodded and walked across the length of the lobby. Although he was eager to get a closer look at Lillian, he was distracted by the incredibly high ceilings and the old furniture and paintings that adorned the rest of the lobby. He had never been in a place like this.

"H-how does this work?" He asked.

"It's like any hotel, sugar," Lillian said. "You book a room and we take the best care of you that we can."

"And my sister will never know about this?"

"Not unless you tell her, handsome."

"O-okay. I'll... I'll take a room."

"I'm so very glad to hear that, cupcake. Here you are. Room 127, you won't even have to take the stairs!" Lillian said and she handed him an old iron key.

"O-oh! But, um, but what about payment?" He asked.

"Not until you're completely satisfied. Go on now, I'm sure you can't wait to get inside."

"T-thank you!" Todd said with a small nod and a not-so-subtle look at Lillian's overflowing cleavage. She smiled warmly at him and then watched him zoom off down the hallway.

"Cute twitchy little thing, isn't he?" She said to herself. "Kinda reminds me of my nephew Gordon. Maybe I should give him a call."

Chapter 1: Room 127

Todd knew that Room 127 sounded familiar, but couldn't quite place where he knew it from. He found the room easily and although the hallway had modern decoration, the door itself was old and looked like it was made of the same wood as the lobby. The key entered the lock and turned easily.

The moment he walked into the room it was as if he wasn't in the Home Nest Inn anymore. In fact, Todd realized that he recognized where he was. He was in his sister Becky's old apartment. He looked back at the door that he had walked through and it looked like a regular door and nothing like the one he had first walked through. He looked down at himself and saw that he was dressed in a blue suit that was slightly too small for his teddy bear physique and then it struck him. He walked to a mirror to confirm and the moment he saw his younger clean-shaven face, he knew he had gone back to that same night that he had relived over and over in his memory. He had tortured himself with what could have been and now it was clear that he was getting another chance.

It was wild how five years could fly by so fast but for Todd it was like his life had been frozen after that night. It was Becky's 23rd birthday and he had arrived way too early.

It had been the night that Todd had finally admitted to himself what he had known deep down for years: He heavily lusted after his older sister. He knew he might have mixed feelings about what he would see if he followed his actions from the actual night, but he couldn't pass up the chance for that view again.

Todd tiptoed through Becky's apartment, staying silent like he had on the actual day. He knew now that he had been attempting to catch his sister as she dressed, but he hadn't been ready to admit that to himself before. He had gotten more than he bargained for. On the day it had been too much for him, but now he was excited.

He heard the slurping and moaning sounds much sooner this time, likely because he was expecting them. He had stayed too long last time, that was his mistake. He would look for a bit and then go back and pretend to come in again, cutting it short, making them feel unfinished.

"Fuck you're a good little cocksucker," Gavin said. Todd winced at the sound of his sister's boyfriend's voice. He didn't deserve her.

"Mmm!" Becky moaned happily at the compliment. Todd stood so that he could see them through the crack in Becky's open door and the sight was even better than his memory. Becky was on her knees in just her grey yoga pants and was completely topless. Her extremely large breasts pressed into Gavin's legs and looked more incredible than he remembered. She was facing the door, but her eyes were closed as she served her boyfriend's cock.

"That's right, little whore, make your man cum," Gavin sneered. Todd winced again. He knew he needed to move soon lest he got caught again, but he needed to see just a little more. Despite how he hated the way Gavin was talking, he knew deep down that he was just jealous. It was clear that his sister was amazing at sucking dick and that she either loved doing it or was very good at faking it.

The lewd wet sounds of Becky bobbing her face down Gavin's - frankly - huge cock got louder and more desperate and Todd finally gathered the willpower to pull himself back and walk away. He desperately wanted to stay to re-see the image of Becky's eyes growing wide with shock as Gavin came in her face without warning and clearly came more than she was used to, but if the rumours were true about this strange hotel - and they certainly seemed to be so far - then he would get his chance to see it in time.

He walked back to the entrance of Becky's apartment and then opened the door from the inside. He poked his head through it from sheer curiosity and saw that outside was the hallway of Becky's apartment complex, not the Home Nest Inn. He grinned. Then he closed the door hard enough to make a noise that he knew Becky and Gavin would hear.

"Hey Becks, it's me! Sorry I'm early!" Todd yelled out. He grinned as he heard the faint sounds of his sister and Gavin scrambling.

"Just a second!" He heard her yell out. He loved the idea that she was talking to him just moments removed from having a cock in her mouth.

"Take your time! I know I'm early, I'll just hang out," he yelled back. He was certain that he had stopped them just in time. He could only imagine what was happening. Gavin was probably frantically trying to convince Becky to let him finish but he knew that the disruption of the moment would make her stop. He checked his inside pocket and smiled when he felt the pen that he had bought for her. He had never actually given it to her and it seemed like he would finally get the chance.

He got settled on the sofa facing the television and switched on a streaming service and put on a teen drama that was famous for incestuous implications.

"I'm so sorry about that, Todd!" Becky gushed as she came into view. Although Todd could easily notice the five year difference in himself in the mirror, Becky barely looked any different at 23 than she did at her current age of 28. Her skin was smooth and bright and her green eyes glowed with life and her long wavy brown hair framed her rounded features. Then there were her breasts: Those magnificent massive orbs that never seemed to give up their perky pride no matter her age or their size. They looked just as incredible in her red birthday dress as he had remembered, even though up until this point he had only seen her in it in pictures.

"Oh please! I'm the one who came early, I should have called!" Todd smiled.

"Yeah, that might have been nice," Gavin added as he walked into the room as well. Todd feigned surprise.

"Oh hey, Gavin! I didn't know you were here too. I really hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"I'm fucking sure," Gavin grunted.

"Gavin!" Becky chided. "Everything's fine, Todd. We were just changing, that's all."

Todd looked over at Gavin who plopped himself down on a nearby chair and crossed his arms like a disappointed child. Todd had no idea how Becky was still with such an idiot. His only solace was the fact that they had been engaged for years and still hadn't set a date. That was rarely a good sign.

"Well can I help with set-up at all?" Todd asked.

"That'd be great!" Enthused Becky. "I've already set up stemmed glasses with little ribbons tied around each one that have the guests' names on them and I want them placed around the flat like a little scavenger hunt."

"Oh that's a great idea!" Todd said. He had never gotten a chance to actually appreciate this night when it had happened for real because after he had been caught watching his sister giving Gavin that blowjob, he had rushed out the apartment and their relationship had never been the same since. He considered the fact that things might turn out differently in the Home Nest Inn's version of events had he chosen to stay to watch to the end, but he had no interest in reliving any part of that moment in his life. He would much rather approach his fantasy from a whole new angle.

"Thanks! I thought so too," Becky said. Then she looked at Gavin and looked like she was going to say something and thought better of it. It was clear that he wasn't so enthusiastic about the idea.

Becky was the kind of girl that people either loved or hated. She was extremely social and creative and loved to make an event out of everything she did. Also, although she was quite wealthy from the family - just like Todd - she gave off the impression of somebody who was only trying to fit the part. She used English terms like "flat" seemingly at random despite having never been to England and despite all her social energy, she could become aloof and cold on a dime.

Todd loved all these things about her. He knew it was likely just his bias because of his lust and love for her, but he didn't care. It felt good to idolize his beautiful older sister.

"So what are you going to put in your champagne glass, Todd? Ginger ale?" Gavin said, pretending to put on a polite voice but the Evans siblings both saw through it.

"He's 21 in a few months, Gavin, he can drink at my party."

"Better hope no cops show up," Gavin replied.

"Fingers crossed," Todd replied.

It was clear that Becky wanted to interrupt further, but when no more comments were made she left the tentative peace as it was. Todd loved to drink, but he had absolutely no plans to do so during this opportunity. Todd didn't expect that Gavin would actually try to get him arrested but he didn't entirely put it past him either and he was glad to have another defense against the man he considered to be his biggest rival.

The next hour or so was uneventful and soon after that the guests started to flow into Becky's spacious apartment. Todd began to mingle so as to help the time pass faster; he wanted to make his move on Becky at the end of the night. Even without alcohol, he was having an excellent time. To his surprise he even found himself flirting with Becky's friend Claire. Claire was a friend he had heard about often and seen pictures of, but had never met. She looked a lot like Becky right down to the green eyes, long brown hair, and enormous tits but their personalities couldn't be less similar. Claire was quiet and sarcastic and clearly preferred to be alone or in a one-on-one conversation and as the night went on, Todd found himself in a corner alone with the beautiful brunette.

"Do you ever get people telling you that you look like my sister?" Todd finally asked.

"Oh god, I hoped you wouldn't bring that up," Claire replied.

"Why not?" Gavin asked. "It's not an insult."

"Oh of course not," Claire said. She put her hand out and touched Todd's arm. "Becky is stunning. It's not that. It's that I'm trying to hook up with you and it'll hurt my chances if you think I look like your sister."

Todd had never had much luck with women and he had certainly never had somebody has beautiful as Claire come onto him so bluntly, but because he knew that this was all taking place in his mind or in an alternate reality or whatever magic the Home Nest Inn conjured, he had the confidence to just speak his mind.

"Maybe I want to hook up with you because you look like my sister," he said. She laughed for a moment but he kept on a serious expression. He knew this would never work in real life, but this wasn't real life. This was his fantasy.

"Oh! Oh... You're serious?" Claire blushed.

"C'mon, big sis," Todd teased and he felt his cock twitch as he gave into his long-festering desire on this practice model. "Are you saying you haven't thought about it?"

Claire hesitated for a moment. She opened her mouth and then closed it again. Then her green eyes locked with Todd's and she moved her hand from his arm to his knee.

"Why did you have to bring this up here? Now? We're at my birthday party, Todd," she played along.

"I can't take it anymore. Every time I'm near you I just want to rip your clothes off and fuck you against the wall, Claire," he said, deciding to use her real name. He knew she might think it was for her sake, but Todd didn't want to waste his sister's name on anybody but his actual sister.

"You can't say that. You need to stop having those thoughts, Todd!" Claire said in a hushed whisper and looked around the room. It was clear that the roleplaying was starting to excite her.

"Don't tell me you haven't thought about it, Claire, huh? I know how much you love taking care of me. I bet you masturbate while thinking about being on your knees for me, huh? I bet you want to take care of me like that too, sucking your little brother's big hard cock?"

"Shit, Todd, I-" Claire paused and Todd couldn't tell if she was acting or actually taking a moment for herself. "Will you do it? Will you fuck me right here at this party to show me you mean it?"

"Right in your room, you slut," he growled.

Claire searched his eyes and then stood up silently.

"Wait a few minutes then join me," she said and then walked away.

Todd knew it would be safer to wait a little longer but even if this scenario wasn't a dream designed just for him by the Home Nest Inn, he knew that very few people paid attention to him at parties and since he had kept his distance from Becky all night, Gavin had stopped tracking him as well. He didn't want to waste any time.

Therefore Claire was still in the process of getting herself into a state of undress when he entered his sister's room, the same room where he had spied on Becky blowing Gavin. Todd closed the door behind him and locked it.

"That was fast, I-"

Claire didn't have time to finish her thought because Todd grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the door. Claire gasped and her face expressed that she enjoyed the treatment.

"I can't believe my big sister owns such slutty underwear," Todd growled and pawed at the side of Claire's massive black bra as it squished into the door.

"I wore this hoping you'd see it, little brother. I- I know how much you love my huge titties," she said. It was clear she was embarrassed to talk dirty and that just made her even more hot to Todd.

"Fucking right I do. I've noticed that you wear more revealing stuff when it's just you and me. I know you like it when I look," Todd said and he began to pull off the rest of her dress that was still half on her curvy body.

"I'm so ashamed, Todd. I'm engaged, but still I just want my own brother's cock. I feel like such a slut."

"That's because you are a slut," he said back. He put his hands on Claire's hips and leaned back a little to admire her round ass in her lacy black panties. Her white floral print dress was now pooled around her ankles and he noticed that she started to try to step out of it. He reached down and pushed her leg back down.

"S-sorry, Todd," she gasped.

"You're your little brother's slut and you'll do as you're told," he said.

"I'm my little brother's slut and I'll do as I'm told," she repeated.

"Good. Now," he said and he finished his sentence with his actions as he undid his dress pants and then pulled Claire's underwear down to the top of her thighs.

"A-are you gunna fuck me, little brother?" Claire whimpered.

"Got a problem with that?" Todd replied and pushed his boxers down. He gripped his big seven inches in his hand and pointed it at Claire's trimmed dark public hair.

"N-no, of course not. I'm just your slut of a big sister," Claire moaned into the door. Todd grinned as she began to push her big ass back into his crotch, using her body to beg him to continue.

"You've been dreaming about getting fucked by your little brother," Todd said as he found Claire's wet folds in her mess of hair and begin to slide his cockhead up and down to both tease her and to find the right angle.

"Y-yes, yes so badly," Claire breathed.

"You're a slut," Todd said.

"I'm a slut," Claire agreed.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck my little pussy! Please oh please Todd won't you fuck my tight little incestuous pussy please oh please?!" Claire begged, unable to stand any more of Todd's teasing. He gave into her need and gripped the sides of her ass and then pushed himself inside. Claire pushed back to help him go as deep as possible in his first thrust.

"Ohhh fuck," he moaned.

"Y-yeah? Y-you like your big sister's pussy, Todd?"

"Oh fuck yeah," he said. He pushed up on the balls of his feet to shove himself deeper inside and was rewarded with a submissive whimper from Claire.

"I-I'm just your big-titted sister slut. T-thank you for fucking me," she panted.

"God you sound pathetic," he grinned and then he pulled back out to his tip and slammed back deep inside her.