Incest Inn: Busty Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuucck meeee," she whined.

"Yeah, you like big incestuous dick, Claire?" He said and gave her another deep thrust.

"UNNHHHHHH!" She yelled out. She slammed her hand up against the door and pushed her big ass back hard into Todd.

"I bet you dream about my cock and cum every night, don't you?" He asked. He pulled back again but this time he started to fuck her in smooth rhythmic thrusts. He admired her form from behind and looked up her arched back that still had her hard-working bra strapped to it.

"Y-yes, Todd. Yes, I've been so ashamed. I've wanted your dick for so long, I just couldn't admit it."

Todd knew that even in this reality, Becky wouldn't feel the way that Claire was describing. He knew that his destiny for this fantasy was to completely surprise Becky with his lust, but he still appreciated Claire for fulfilling the way he used to wish sex with his sister would happen. She was just a tool for him. She was just a stepping stone to his actual prize.

"Beg for it, you pathetic whore. Beg for your own brother's cum."

"Y-yes! Yes please! Please cum in my little pussy, Todd? Please please cum inside your big sister's horny slutty pussy! Please I need your cum so bad! I need it!"

Todd began to pound away as Claire started her loud begging dirty talk. He closed his eyes. Even with Claire being so beautiful and looking so close to his sister, he still pictured Becky in his mind as he began to let loose into Claire's bare pussy.

"UNNHH!!! UNH! Thank youuu! Thank you for your cum, little brother! Thank you!!!"

Todd kept thrusting into Claire's incredible sex until he finally had softened too much to continue.

"Not bad, sis," he said, panting a little from the exercise.

"Mmm," Claire moaned and turned around so that her back was against the door. Todd took the opportunity to admire her generous bust in her huge custom bra that must have cost her just a fortune.

"You didn't even get to see my big titties," she giggled and began to reach behind her, but Todd stuck his hand out.

"Save it for next time," he said. He didn't tell her that he didn't want an imitation of his sister's perfect massive bust. He wanted the real thing.

"You don't think we were too loud, do you?" She said with a smile.

"Oh I'm sure everybody heard us," he replied in an even voice as he pulled his boxers and pants back up. Claire froze.

"A-are, you serious?"

"Oh sure. You didn't hear any loud music or anything out there, did you? Becky doesn't throw those kinds of parties," Todd said. "Aren't you going to get dressed? I think it's going to be embarrassing enough for you to walk out of here without you doing it in your underwear."

Claire gawked at him. Todd would never do something like this in real life, but he knew that Claire's reaction wouldn't be a real life reaction and soon her expression of betrayal turned into a look of sly admiration.

"I hope you get what you came for, stud," she said and pulled her panties and her dress back up her body. She walked over to him and threw her arms around his neck. "You're the best little brother a girl could ask for."

Then she kissed him on the cheek and walked out of Becky's room. Todd looking out of the door as it opened in front of him. From his angle he could clearly see that Becky had completely cleared the party out. She was standing - strangely enough - right where Todd had been spying on her earlier. Todd couldn't even see Gavin. The expression on Becky's face was unreadable. Claire walked smoothly past her and the two didn't even exchange glances.

"Hey sis," Todd said sheepishly and waved at her. "Is the party over?"

Chapter 2: Busty Becky

The siblings sat on Becky's bed talking. Becky had been so horrified at what she had heard that she had made everybody leave despite the fact that only a few people had actually heard what was going on. Becky had even made Gavin leave which Todd, of course, loved.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked. It had taken an hour of mostly silence before she felt like she could actually talk to him.

"Because you're my sister," Todd answered. "How was I supposed to tell you?"

"Not like this!" She said with a laugh, motioning toward the door where Todd had railed Claire's brains out.

"I guess I just couldn't take it anymore. Something came over me. I know that you don't feel that about me and that you never have, so when Claire was willing to roleplay, I just couldn't help myself."

"I mean, it's flattering in a weird way," Becky admitted. Todd unabashedly took a glance at his sister's deep cleavage in the red dress that she was still wearing in the moment that she was looking elsewhere. "But it's messed up too, y'know?"

"I know," Todd said. "Did Gavin hear us?"

"No, thank God," she replied with a soft smile. "He was off flirting with Joanna."

"Her? Becky, why are you with that guy?"

"Please don't, Todd. I get it enough from my friends."

"He's always flirting with girls who look nothing like you, Beck," Todd said.

"Todd, what did I just say?"

"I'm sorry," he replied. Then he said something he only felt the confidence to say because of his particular unusual circumstances. "Does he even appreciate your tits, Becky?"

"Todd, please," she said, but he could tell that unlike before, her resistance was more shy than it was serious.

"C'mon, your rack is incredible and he acts like he wishes you were flat!"

"Well they kinda get in the way, Todd..."

"How often does he touch them, Becky?"

"Todd, please, you're being inappropriate."

"I bet you wish he groped you more often. I bet they're extremely sensitive, aren't they?"

"That doesn't matter and it's not any of your concern!" She said. Her face became flushed and she was clearly getting flustered.

"Don't you want to find out, Becky? This could work out for both of us. You could stay with Gavin and you could get groped the way you fantasize about and I could get to fool around with my busty big sister."

"Todd, that is so messed up," she said, but her words and tone were displaying a curious sort of embarrassment.

"Here, just sit facing away from me," Todd said and rearranged himself so that his back was against the wall and his legs were splayed out.

"Todd, be serious."

"Just let me feel you up for two minutes and afterwards if you tell me to stop, I'll drop it for the rest of our lives," he said.

She looked at him like he was crazy, but he just sat there and looked at her expectantly.

"You promise you'll leave me alone if I let you do this?"

"Yup!" He replied with a huge grin.

"I can't believe I'm even considering it," she sighed.

"It's the perfect arrangement, Becky. Just give in."

"You're such a freak," she replied, but she started to move to get into position.

Although this had been a thing that Todd had been fantasizing about for years and years, he felt strangely calm as his sister sat in front of him and pushed her butt against his crotch and leaned back onto his chest.

"Alright, get it over with," she said. But Todd could feel how nervous she was and he wanted to savour the moment. He rubbed her arms and looked over her shoulder.

"I'd be wasting this opportunity for both of us if I groped you like some high school kid," Todd said. "We're both thinking about it, we both know what's going to happen. That builds the tension. That makes us start to anticipate it in our bodies."

"I- I guess," Becky said. Todd heard a quality in her voice that he had never heard before. He knew in that moment that he was turning her on.

"And what are we anticipating?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" She asked with a scoff.

"What will I be doing to you soon?"

"This is stupid, Todd. Just do it or don't do it," Becky said, but Todd held steady.

"Do what, Beck?"

"Don't make me say it. I already agreed to do this, don't make me take it back."

"But you won't even say what you've agreed to do," he said calmly.

"Are you serious right now?"

"What have you agreed to do?"

"I've agreed to let you touch me," she said quickly.

"You've agreed to let who touch what?" He asked.

"I've... I've agreed to let my little brother touch my breasts," she said quietly.

"You've agreed to let your little brother grope your huge slutty tits," he corrected.

"Todd!" She gasped.

Then he reached around and sunk his fingers into her chest. She was wearing a less sturdy bra than Claire had been in order to accommodate her more revealing dress and Todd's fingers sunk through the layers of material more easily than he expected.

"What did you agree to do?" He asked again.

"I agreed to..." she trailed off.

Todd groped harder. He dug his fingers into his sister's tits over her bra and dress and watched her exposed cleavage squish together in response.

"What was that?" He teased.

"I... I agreed to let my little brother grope my huge... My huge slutty tits," she gasped. It was clear that for all the dirty talk Gavin unleashed on her, she had little experience with actually using it herself.

"That's right. I bet it feels good too, doesn't it? I bet your tits are as sensitive as they are huge and they just don't get enough attention, isn't that true?"

"T-Todd, y-you can't talk like that."

"Why not, Becky? Huh? Is it because your nipples are getting hard?" Todd asked. He lifted one hand off her dress and slipped it under the neckline and under her bra. His fingers found her nipple immediately and he pressed it softly between the sides of his middle and ring finger.

"You, you can't-" Becky said and then her gasp betrayed her.

"What is it, Busty Becky? Are you getting horny from your little brother feeling up your big tits?"

"P-please, you're embarrassing me," she moaned. He pushed his hand in further and gripped his fingers into the underside of her bare titflesh and pulled out her enormous left breast.

"Poor Becky, huh? You've got these nice huge melons and nobody to grope them. I bet it's such a relief to get felt up, even if it's by your own brother."

"It... it..." she gasped.

"It what, you horny slut?" He growled in her ear. She moaned despite herself.

"It feels good, Toddy, it feels so good!"

"What does, Becky?"

"It feels good when you grope my huge slutty titties!"

"That's very good, that feels good, doesn't it?"

"Y-yes, yes it feels good. It- it feels... Todd, t-take the other one out."

"What's that, Becky?"

"Take out my other titty! I want my little brother to grope my big fat slutty titties!"

"You're going to suck my dick after this, you realize that, right?" Todd said. He started to slip his hand under his sister's dress for her second tit but stopped to wait for her answer. It worked.

"Yes! Yes of course! Anything! Anything! Just take it out, please!"

"Wow, you've really been deprived, huh?" Todd grinned. He couldn't believe how fully Becky had fallen for his plan. Her enormous breasts were so full and soft in his hands, but her skin was so elastic that it fought back with every squeeze he took.

"Yeessss! Yes I have! Please, please play with my tits all the time, little brother? Please? It can be our fucked up little secret, but I can't let this be the last time. I need this so badly, I need it!"

"Why aren't you touching yourself right now?" He asked as he continued to maul at her naked rack.

"R-right, right, I... I don't know. I should be. Yes, yes of course," she gasped and she lifted up her dress and slid her hand under her panties and Todd could tell from the sound of her moaning that she wasn't going to last very long.

"Are you gunna cum for me, huh? Are you going to cum from your little brother groping your huge slutty titties?" Todd teased in her ear. Becky couldn't even put together words anymore. Her nodding turned into shaking and soon she was convulsing and moaning and gasping as she came on her own fingers with her brother's hands on her naked breasts.

"See, Becky? Was that so bad?" Todd asked. He had stopped pawing at her tits as intensely, but he was still kneading the generous titflesh as she came down from her orgasm.

"Shhh," she said. Her breath was short and ragged. "J-just let me enjoy it, little brother."

It was the combination of her calling him that and her lifting her arms up to place her hands behind his head that felt better than anything had for Todd up until that point. As intense as his lust was for his sister, this intimacy felt better than any of the lewd things he had fantasized about. They lay like that for a wonderful two minutes and it was Becky who broke the moment.

"So what were you saying about a blowjob?"

Chapter 3: Becky Gives a Blowjob

"Mmm, mmfff, mmmm," Becky slobbered on Todd's stiff cock.

It was three years after Becky's 23rd birthday and Todd had completely forgotten that he had entered this reality via the unusual path of the Home Nest Inn.

"Quickly now, your husband will be home soon," Todd grinned. Becky whimpered and then pushed her face harder down her brother's cock, sliding more of it into her skilled throat. Todd groaned and tilted his head back. He was getting blowjobs from his sister a few times a week on average but the sensation still never got old. He didn't often do this, but he gripped the back of her head and pushed her down that extra inch so that her nose was right in his pubes. "You gotta work harder if you want your treat."

Todd craned his neck around to take a look at the tiny yellow bikini that Becky had worn for their date today. Despite spending hours together, this was the first explicitly sexual activity that they had partaken in. Todd had been content up until now to order his sister around like his maid and allow his lust to build up while he watched her curvy bouncy body trot around in the little bathing suit and attend to his every whim.

"MM! MMFFF! MFFRRKkkKK," Becky began to gag and choke a little on his cock, but Todd knew that she didn't mind a little of that. He pushed himself that extra inch so that he bottomed out in her throat and that was enough for him.

"Here you go! Drink your brother's cum, you bikini-clad slut!" He roared out as he began to shoot his thick pent-up load directly into her stomach. He could feel her throat tighten as she did her best to swallow. He knew that she would be disappointed to not taste it, but she had done plenty of that on the weekend while Gavin was away on business.

He finally shot out his last rope of cum and then immediately pulled his sister's beautiful face off his cock.

"S-shit, Todd! I wasn't ready for that!" She said. Her face was red and she was gasping for air. Now that Todd had blasted out his orgasm, he felt immediately less dominant and quickly kneeled down to tend to her.

"I'm so sorry, was that okay?" He asked.

"Yes, of course! I wasn't ready, but that's what made it hot!" She said with a smile. "You don't have to be so worried. You know I love the way you treat me."

After that night in her room on her 23rd birthday when Becky had cum while being felt up and then sucked her brother's dick for the first time, they had talked all night. They came to the conclusion that it made no sense to disrupt their lives as they knew it. Plus, while it was clear to Becky that they had sexual chemistry, she didn't have feelings for her brother in the way that he did for her. They decided that they would see if they could maintain a purely sexual relationship on a one month trial basis.

It was an explosive success and after three years they had only grown more adept at turning each other on and making the other sibling cum.

Although they were meeting up for sex one to three times a week they still hadn't been caught. Todd knew that Gavin was suspicious, but because they were both getting what they wanted out of their respective relationships with Becky, neither one pressed the issue. Todd was sure that Gavin was cheating on a regular basis as well and wouldn't be surprised if Becky in turn knew all about it. But it wasn't Todd's business to be concerned about it. If the two of them both liked a marriage for the sake of appearances and stability, then who was he to stop them? It probably oddly made them a good match.

Meanwhile, Todd had gotten himself into excellent shape and been in a number of relationships of his own. The confidence that the night of the party had given him in addition to his sister's sexual interest in him had completely changed the direction of his life compared to his first time around from that point.

"Right," Todd joked and smiled back at Becky's bright green eyes. "Well next time I'll just make sure you pass out then."

"Here's hoping," Becky joked back and crossed her fingers and eyes at the same time.

"How is it that you can make my cock twitch even after I just completely emptied my balls?"

Becky shrugged playfully and then picked up her phone that she had left face down on the floor beside her.

"Oh shoot, better get dressed. You know how punctual Gavin is," she said. She got up herself and Todd took one last appreciative glance at his sister's body in her skimpy little bikini that she would never ever wear in public before he got dressed himself and then made his way downstairs.

Todd smiled when he saw Gavin pull into the large driveway in his garish light blue sports car.

"Have a good day at work, mate?" Todd asked with a shit-eating grin as he passed Gavin in the driveway.

"Why is it you're always leaving when I get here?" Gavin asked, not bothering with pleasantries.

"Can't a brother and sister get along? No need to be weird about it. See you at Becky's award thing!" He said and walked away.

Becky was getting honoured at her company for an outstanding sales year and the ceremony for her award and a number of other company awards was happening that very night. Todd knew it would bring him endless joy to watch Becky give an acceptable speech with the knowledge that she had a belly full of his cum.

When he got home to pick out his outfit, he came across the suit that he hadn't worn since Becky's 23rd birthday. It had been too small for him then because of his belly, but he wondered how it would fit now.

He tried it on and ironically it was a little tight around his upper arms, but it ultimately fit and looked good. He wondered if Becky would remember it.

He was currently in between girlfriends and although he had deliberately decided to not bring a date to this event, he wasn't sure of the specific reason. Time passed slowly in his apartment no matter what he did. Cooking, podcasts, and TV all appeared to make very little dents in the clock for him.

No matter how slowly, time did press on and finally it was time for him to leave and he drove to the hall that Becky's company had rented for the evening. After he gave his keys to the valet, he noticed that something was in his inside pocket. He furrowed his eyebrows and checked it. It was that pen that he had meant to give her on that same birthday. Twice he hadn't given it to her.

Twice?

Todd didn't often have déjà vu but the experience hit him hard as he walked into the building.

"Which event are you here for, Sir?" An usher asked.

"Luxum Logistics," Todd said.

"Right down that hall, sir. Room 127."

"Thanks," said Todd. Now he was really distracted. He was sure that he had heard that room number before. It didn't make sense to recognize something as generic as a room number yet he couldn't get the sensation of recognition out of his head.

He walked down the large empty hallway that the usher had pointed him toward and as he did so he tried to remember everything that had happened between him and Becky since the night of her 23rd birthday. It was strange, but despite all their experiences, he could only remember that night and earlier that day. It hadn't all been a dream, had it?