Incest Inn: Busty Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd pushed open the large double doors that were meant to lead into the presentation area but when he walked through he noticed that he was in the hallway of an old hotel.

Epilogue

Then it all came back to him. He remembered that his second chance with Becky had just been an experience of this bizarre perverted hotel. He spun around and shook at the door to Room 127 but it was locked and the key was gone.

He looked down at himself and saw that he had returned to his shlubby out-of-shape body and he took a heavy sigh. He began to trudge back out to the lobby.

"Oh Gordie, you DO have a way with words!" Lillian purred into the phone. "I'll have to call you back though, I've got a customer!"

The blonde beauty smiled widely at Todd as he shuffled up to the counter.

"And how was your experience, sugar?" Lillian asked. Todd looked down wistfully at her valley of exposed cleavage. He was already deeply missing the experiences he had had with Becky back in Room 127.

"It was good," he had to admit. Although he wanted to go back he couldn't say that the Home Nest Inn hadn't lived up to its bizarre reputation. "I don't suppose I could have another go?"

"I'm so sorry, Sir, but that's just not how it works! However, I do hope your time here has helped you realize just how differently life can be if you just take the reins," Lillian replied. She jerked her arms up when she said the word 'reins' to mimic the motion of pulling at a set and Todd's attention was once more brought down to her hefty bust. He considered propositioning her but something told him that she was completely off limits.

"Well then, how much do I owe you?" He asked. Lillian reached into her cleavage and pulled out the pen that he had never given to Becky despite two attempts.

"I think this should do," she said and slipped it back between her melons.

"U-um, oh. Um, okay," Todd said. "Well, thanks then."

Then he turned around and began the long walk down the lobby toward the large old doors out of the hotel.

"Don't be so glum, handsome! You never know if your dreams will come true if you don't take a shot!"

Todd didn't answer or turn around, but Lillian didn't mind. She knew that despite his disappointment, Todd was going to be glad that he came here today. She waited until he walked out the doors before she picked the old pink telephone back off the hook and dialed a number.

"I'm so sorry, sweetie. What were you saying to dear Auntie Lilly?"