Incest Made Easy Ch. 01: Ula's Vacation

Story Info
Ula's nephew stepped in to make her vacation satisfying.
5.6k words
4.53
28.2k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the sound of the bathroom door being opened, I looked away from the TV and saw Aunt Ula emerge, her plump, thirty-five-year-old body just barely wrapped in a white hotel towel, and the clothes she'd been wearing, clutched in her chubby hands.

As she stepped forward, the towel drifted around her thighs a little, allowing a foot long exposure of thick caramel thigh. That glimpse of flesh, influenced by the lascivious thoughts about my aunt that I'd been indulging in only minutes ago, and over the past few days, caused a gentle stirring in my groin area. She glanced at me and smiled then walked over to what appeared to be a plastic laundry bag. Bending over, she deposited the clothes she had exited the bathroom with, into the bag.

In that bent over position, I could see all the way up the enticing back of her thighs to just short of her vaginal bump. The partly revealing sight instantaneously took the stirring in my pants to a higher and more demanding level and I found myself quickly leaning forward with lowered head, in the hope of seeing more than was being unintentionally offered. Instinctively, I think, Ula made a sudden look around and saw me leaning over and peering. I lowered my hands and pretended to be fixing my sneaker lace.

She straightened up and smiling, spoke in a joyful, girlish manner.

"Feeling as fresh as a rose and ready to hit de road."

There was something in the way she uttered those words that made me suspect it was a hurried effort to allay some other thought.

I had come to pick her up first, and then my mother, and take them to another sister's home.

"Also, smelling as fresh and looking as sweet as a rose," I said, accompanied by a lingering look and a little appreciative smile.

"Like yuh tryin' to make me blush as red as a rose too, mih nephew ... thanks," she said chuckling delightedly, black eyes twinkling - a welcome change from the bored and dissatisfied look they'd been harbouring the past week.

Ula was in the tenth day of a three-week vacation in her native land. She had migrated to the USA five years ago. I had been taking her around every day since her arrival, sometimes accompanied by my mom or other relatives. From bits and pieces of conversation I'd overheard between her and my mother, her older sister, and also between my mother and other female relatives, I gathered that a male friend Ula had expected to be seeing a lot of while here, had, at the eleventh hour, informed her that he was not going to be seeing her as they had planned.

I could sense her disappointment and the growing loneliness as we interacted each day and I longed to comfort her in any way I could. That longing soon branched off into a more personalized and sensual direction, as the many hours I spent in her company every day and some evenings led to me noticing the compelling sexual charm of her chubby body. I have a thing for slim girls, so, it came as a surprise that her plumpness aroused me sexually, and I found myself fantasizing about doing to her, what she had been expecting to have done to her by the other guy. That led to me subtly complimenting and saying flattering things to her when we were alone. My mind was set on fucking my sweet, chubby aunt, and I felt I stood a good chance.

Ula moved to a closet and took out several pieces of clothing which she laid on the bed and eyed ponderingly. Red lace panties caught my attention and just imagining what it would soon be hugging close, tickled my imagination; In an instant I was almost fully hard.

"What about this?" she asked, seriously, holding up a pair of what promised to be skimpy, white shorts.

"That should hug you nice ... but wouldn't de red show through?" I asked, glancing at the red lace panties waiting patiently on the bed.

She laughed. "Interesting choice of words ... 'hug you nice'."

"It was the best I could do, to decently describe the indecent picture in my head," I explained, coyly.

She roared, causing her chubby body to shake all over. She clutched her bosom to keep the towel from sliding away.

"Boy, you are naughty, but in a nice and refreshing way ... okay, I goin find something more decent."

"No, no, wear de shorts ... that was mom speaking, not me ... I think they will look good on you." I quickly assured her.

"Okay, I'll trust yuh on that," she exclaimed.

She looked down at the panties, screwed up her little round lips, then said:

"You're right about the red, I'll wear black under the shorts ... Imagine at my age having to worry about what to wear, that mih younger sister won't find inappropriate ... yuh know how she is."

My mother was an annoyingly old-fashioned person.

"Doan bother with her Aunt Ula ... jus wear what you like ... what would be comfortable in this heat and what makes you feel attractive."

She gave me a sweet smile then scooped up everything but the white shorts and headed back to the closet. Turning around from the closet with a black bra and panties and a white blouse in her hands, she saw me looking intently at her and stopped in her tracks, staring right back at me. She looked set to say something but changed her mind and walked over to the bed. Bending over to pick up the shorts, she quickly raised her head and caught me still looking at her.

"What?" she asked softly, in a concerned manner.

I didn't answer right away, just continued looking at her for a few nervous seconds, before finally saying something.

"Come," was the lone word I uttered.

She walked slowly over and stood before me. I could see her small bosom heaving. She had tiny tits for a chubby woman. I reached out and took both of her hands in mine. I could feel her fingers growing cold. I gently massaged them.

"I was just admiring you aunty ... you are a very beautiful and sexy woman."

She did not say anything. She simply looked down at me and smiled broadly, instantly captivating me with the gap between her two front teeth, that I had always found entrancing. Her light caramel face was glowing deep red. I let go of one of her hands and holding the other one above the wrists tugged gently.

"Sit down."

"Where?" she asked. "There isn't any room for me."

She chuckled nervously and looked to the floor. After a brief moment of silence, I said:

"There is room on me."

"I doan think yuh knees cud take me weight, yuh know," she blurted out, followed by a giggle, then a questioning stare into my eyes.

"Leh we give it a try," I said.

"I guess I have to trust you on this too." She said, sighing in a manner suggesting surrender.

I spread my legs and she stepped between them and slowly placed her plump behind down on my thigh. I lifted both her legs off the floor and placed them across my other thigh, then I wrapped one hand around her back and the other across her soft, meaty stomach.

"Why am I sitting here, like this?" she asked softly, without looking at me.

"As I told yuh already, you are a beautiful and sexy woman ... now, I will add to that ... you deserve more than you've been getting on this vacation ... I think you expected more," I said, stroking her back.

"I agree. I did expect more, but the way things turned out, more will have to remain an illusion."

"It doesn't have to be, Ula." I whispered, suggestively.

I felt her body give a little start, as if pricked by a needle.

"What do you mean?" she asked, her words barely audible, and looking at me with a puzzled look on her face, eyes searching mine.

"I can give you the more you deserve ... if you let me ... I want to."

Her buttocks squirmed on my thigh, and she sighed loudly.

Averting her eyes from mine, she spoke, softly, "I won't pretend anymore that I don't know what you have in mind; I picked up on that a couple of days now."

"And?" I asked, hopefully, sensing her impending capitulation.

She looked back at me. "In just a few minutes you have convinced me to trust you on a number of little issues, my nephew ... and I find that overwhelmingly attractive ... I want to trust you on this really big one."

She leaned over and pressed her lips against mine, briefly sticking her tongue between them for a gentle kiss, before moving her mouth to my ears and whispering:

"Give me more, Dwayne."

I reached up and tugged at the towel knotted above her bosom; it fell slowly, dropping away around her sides and partly onto her thighs, revealing a sexually stimulating fleshy stomach and thighs that begged to be spread wide. I glided a hand down the soft stomach and along each thigh, up to the knees, then leaned over and started licking on one of her cone-like, puffy tipped beasts. I licked the breast all over before taking almost all of it into my mouth. I sucked on the body-contrasting little breasts hungrily, and I felt her raise a thigh and leaned sideways to allow her hand to grab and squeeze my hard manhood.

By the time I moved to the next breast my hand had found its way between her legs and a finger was avidly stirring her wet sex pot. She squirmed and moaned, her body jerking on mine.

"I want to suck yuh cock, darling," I heard her say, after a long while of me sucking her breasts and licking all over her neck, shoulders and upper arms

I slid to the side, allowing her to slip partly into the stuffed one-seater sofa. I stood up and she settled in squarely, watching with excited and impatient eyes as I loosened and then stepped out of my khaki shorts and briefs. She pounced on my freed dick and stuck it into her tiny mouth, stretching the round lips into accommodating the more than average girth. As she sucked voraciously while making muffled sounds of pleasure that displayed satisfaction with the meat she was feeding on, I got out of my T-shirt. She grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled me hard against her face, sending me down her throat, and I heard her gag and sputter repeatedly. I leaned back my head, closed my eyes and enjoyed the oral attention.

She eventually dragged her mouth away and looked up at me with a saliva-smeared and tear-streaked face. I looked between her thighs and jutted my chin. She moved back deep into the chair and lay back, placing each leg over an arm. I slipped to the ground and buried my face in her smooth, hairless crotch and began licking the dripping vulva. She made strange whistling sounds as I teased and devoured her meaty sweetness. Her soft fingers coaxingly massaged the dreadlocked head burrowing between her plump thighs. She also had dreadlocks, a great deal longer than mine, her adopted style since she was in her mid-twenties. I was twenty-five and was only in my second year into the style.

I rose up and moved to her mouth, kissing her passionately while gliding my hard cock back and forth along the lips of her wet pulsing pussy and her lower belly. She suddenly grabbed the hard meat and snarling ferally, made her demand.

"Put it in me ... fuck me now, little darling."

With her hand guiding me, I slid into her smoothly and let my wood travel slowly all the way into her, to my pubic mat. She gasped and then bit her upper lip. Her nails sunk into my back.

"Yes, baby, but harder; pound me hard."

as I drew back and made the first mighty thrust into her, going all the way in again, but this time with considerably more force, causing her to yelp. I heard a little expulsion of wind from her body. After a few more violent thrusts that had her rolling her head from side to side under the pressure of the onslaught, I settled into a more careful and steady back and forth rhythm, employing only short jabs in the clinging pussy. She rolled nicely under me, smiling up into my face.

We'd been going at it for more than ten minutes when her cellphone rang, and after a few rings she pointed to the nearby table. I stopped my stroking and reached for the phone.

"Who is it?" Ula mouthed lazily.

"Mom," I replied.

"You talk to her," she said, pointing a finger first to her chest then toward the bathroom area.

"Hi mom."

"Hey Dwayne, you guys on the way?"

"Not even close to leaving the hotel ... aunty was having a late breakfast when I arrived, and she's been in the bathroom for fifteen minutes now while I am sitting having a beer and watching cricket on the TV."

"Boy, you put that beer away immediately; don't even think about finishing the bottle. You hear me. You know how I feel about drinking and driving," She shouted into my ear, hard enough for Ula to hear and let out a stifled giggle.

"Ok, mom, I'm sorry,"

"Good, y'all hurry up, we got a lot of places to go."

She hung up, after a long suck-teeth.

"Yuh handled that good; I don't think I coulda talk to her with you inside me, without giving away something, but somebody had to answer the phone, or she might have become suspicious," she said, followed by a giggle.

"Quick thinking," I said.

It was only then I realized that Ula had been winding under me all the while I was talking to her sister and was still doing it.

"Now, back to business," she said, looking at me dreamily.

"Wrap yuh legs round mih waist and leh me carry you to de bed," I told her.

"Yuh think you could lift me up like this? ... I ain't no boney lil girl, yuh know," she said, teasingly.

"Aunty I can lift you and also lift you to heights yuh never been before ... and I intend to for the next ten days."

"You're amazing ... in so many ways ... and it's eleven days, don't short-change me," she said.

She laughed and did as I said. I slipped my hands under her ample ass and picked her up. With her still impaled, I strolled over to the bed and let her down carefully on the edge of the mattress, leaning with her to keep our bodies connected. I shoved her with my hips and she slid backwards until we were both in the center of the bed. I continued my steady, short jabbing, occasionally shifting angle to hit every corner of the surprisingly tight but well lubed vagina. She threw her legs onto my shoulders.

"Ride mih hard now, baby, is a long time I aint get a good ramming."

I moved in and out of her vigorously, my mid-section making loud slapping sounds against hers as she alternated between screaming, groaning and hissing loudly. She was red all over, and her skin had patches of prickled pores.

Blowing hard as if exhausted, she eventually dropped her legs off my shoulders and planting her soles flat began winding briskly under me. I remained still and let her do her thing under my body, until she let out a loud groan, stiffened momentarily, did a few quick jerks and then started shuddering and whimpering.

When she was finally still, without any urging from me, she rolled over and got onto her hands and knees and I mounted her from behind the broad ass and plunged my cock deep into the swollen red vulva.

"Grab my hair," she begged.

I gathered two handfuls of long, reddish-brown dreadlocks, held them like reins and leaning back slightly, began to ride her quickly, enjoying the look of her dimpled ass bouncing about with each hard thrust.

I felt my orgasm approaching and quickened the already brisk gallop. Just as I was about to explode, I raised a hand and smacked her ass hard - and then I was shooting bursts of semen into her tight snatch. When I was finished offloading in her, I begged her to remain like that as I watched the semen come draining out of her pulsating pussy and dripped to the sheet.

When we picked up mom, there was no mistaking the disapproving and also suspicious look she gave us and continued glancing at one or the other of us throughout the drive and even after we were at my other aunt's home. I was worried, wondering if there was some tell-tale sign - like a hickey or something. But by the time we were in town and doing a tour of craft shops, I noticed a definite change in her - the looks in our direction stopped and she was laughing and playful.

Ula and I fucked every day for the rest of her stay, sometimes going at it two, three or four times in a day or night.

Two weeks after Ula departed, mom and I were alone at home on a hot Friday night. My father had departed on a weekend out of town business workshop and my younger sister had gone into the countryside to the home of a relative who was having a birthday party the following night.

I was sitting in front of the TV viewing a cricket match when mom suddenly appeared and stood between me and the TV, hands on hips. She was glaring at me with what looked like a mixture of anger and annoyance or some other emotion of condemnation. I got the shock of my life - she was not wearing the usual robe or wrap over her nightdress. And the nightdress wasn't exactly a dress, so to speak. My prim and proper and annoyingly prudish mother was wearing the sheerest of sheer white, babydoll nightie that only managed to just cover her crotch. I would never have guessed she had such stuff in her wardrobe.

The nightie didn't have a split down the front. It didn't need to, I was seeing everything my eyes were not supposed to be viewing, due to transparency of the fabric. Mom's slim-thick, light brown, well-toned forty-five-year body was graphically outlined; I could even make out the little triangle of bush above the hairless, prominent lips and bump. The cone shaped breasts partly exposed because of the wide-cut V and narrow cup piece were also tauntingly visible. Although of a different body shape and size, mom had the same type of breasts like her plump sister, only slightly bigger and less high standing on her chest. She also had the same round face and little pouty lips.

What I was looking at caused me a bit of discomfort, and I struggled to process the situation. I was seeing my prim mother in a way I had never before seen her, not even close. And I was feeling a sensual attraction that I had never felt when looking at her. I knew from her facial expression and posture that something was wrong - that she was primed for some kind of showdown. I just knew she had somehow found out about me and her sister. I quickly assessed the facts - I was no child. She could not determine who I should or should not fuck. The taint of incest aside, Ula and I were two consenting adults. I decided there was nothing much to be worried about. What was more worrying was the way mom was standing before me all but naked, and the way my manhood was responding to the enthralling sight.

After about twenty seconds of just standing there glaring at me, she spoke.

"Turn off the TV, Dwayne, I want to talk to you about something and it can't wait."

"Now! mom, give me another fifteen or twenty minutes, nuh. The game should be over by then," I pleaded.

"Boy, just turn of de damn, blasted TV as I said ... I ain't here to play with your little mannish behind."

The use of the word 'mannish' confirmed in my mind that this was all about me and Ula.

I didn't expect that kind of outburst from her - not the blowing of her top, she did that often, but the swearing - she never, ever swore. She was now doing that in true West Indian, angry mom, style.

"Ok," I said, and picked up the remote.

"Come with me to my bedroom."

"Why can't we talk here?" I asked, thinking it was definitely not a good idea, me going into a bedroom with mom dressed the way she was and my body reacting the way it was to what she was displaying.

Taking me into her bedroom dressed the way she was, with us two being alone at home could only mean one thing, and I was not quite sure, despite the swelling in my shorts, and the urgings of my thoughts, that I was ready for that. Boning your aunt was one thing; boning your mom was a much bigger and more mentally and morally demanding kettle of fish.

I hadn't any idea , save for the shock of finding out about me and Aunt Ula, what else had been going on in her personal life recently or what kind of mental upheavals, deliberations and contortions she had gone through to deal with it and eventually reach the state she was in. But I knew everything in the last few minutes pointed to my mom wanting to fuck, and that I was the one she wanted to do it with. I couldn't trust being able to resist her longing and my present one, while standing or sitting in a bedroom with a bed in sight and mom nearby looking so hot and oozing sexiness.

12