All Comments on 'Incest Made Easy Ch. 01: Ula's Vacation'

by blackstroker

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I rated your story a 3 for this statement, "Mom's slim-thick, light brown, well-toned forty-five-year body was graphically outlined; I could even make out the little triangle of bush above the hairless, prominent lips and bump." While many young men fantasize about a hairless mom, a razor burnt mom is not realistic or appropriate for this or any mom story. moms are mature and moms are hairy because they are mom's! Shaved is a 19-year-old in a bikini at the beach. If shaved is your fetish, that is what you want to write about. So, get out of the mom and son incest category if that is your thing. Moms are always hairy; just like aunts, mother in laws, and most older sisters. Moms again are not shaved and alleged to be smooth when the reality of shaved is they are all covered with stubble and pimples the next day when incest should be happening again if not all night on the same day. Get real and loose the razor silliness or change to the teen - has not yet learned any better (thinks stubgle and infected hairs makes them attractive,) category.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous