Incest Made Easy Ch. 01: Ula's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boy, don't ask me any shit, just get yuh backside up and follow me to my fucking room," she said flatly.

Inside the room I was greeted by another surprise; the entire room was flooded in a rich, red glow that bathed her body and the nightie alluringly. I never even knew that my parents' room had a red light.

"Sit down," mom said, commandingly, pointing to the bed.

She took a deep breath and sat in a chair closely resembling the one in the hotel in which I'd first banged my aunt.

She looked at me long and hard, obviously still wound up and in her unbecoming, swear-worthy mode.

"I'll get straight to the first point," she barked ... "I know about you and yuh aunt. I found out the day I called, and you answered the phone. Yuh didn't press the end button, and nosey, suspicious me didn't end mine either. I let it linger for a good while."

She tried to laugh at her joke but didn't make it. I saw the monumental nervousness in her. I thought it better to remain silent and let her take her own time to get to wherever she was headed.

After another deep breath and long seconds of staring, she blasted out:

"You are an adult, right? So, I can't decide foh you who yuh must or must not fuck, even if is mih sister ... dat is de two of y'all damn business ... so yuh don't have to worry 'bout that, but just don't let her know that I know."

She exhaled hard and I could tell that the uncharacteristic, indecent, ghetto-like ranting was demanding a lot of effort from her; she was struggling, but determined to keep it up, for some reason.

After a period of silence, I decided to help her out.

"And the next point?" I asked.

"Yuh always so generous with yuh cock? ... yuh always give it to women who aint getting any from dey man?" she questioned.

Looking at her with a blank face, I shrugged and said:

"When the occasion arises, and the need is great."

Once again she breathed in deeply.

"That is de other point ... de occasion is here, now, right in front of you ... and the need is great ... real fucking big ... you gave cock to yuh aunty because she man wasn't giving she any ... now give some to your mommy because she man, yuh father, is too busy with his many little girls all over de place to give her any."

She exhaled loudly and her entire composure changed dramatically, noticeable even in her voice as she spoke again.

In a much softer and pleading tone she said:

"I want you to fuck me. I don't care about right or wrong ... whatever the resulting consequences I will deal with that as it comes ... but foh now, all I want is cock, your cock, Dwayne, baby ... give it to your mommy please, I need it ... It's all I been thinking of foh weeks ... all day, all night ... please fuck me."

She was looking up at me with tears welled up in her eyes. My cock felt like it was ready to burst under pressure. I stood up.

"Okay, mommy. Anything for you ... nice nightie ... you look so beautiful ... so hot."

"You like it baby? ... I bought it specially for you ... thanks," she said as tears rolled onto her smiling face.

I got out of my boxers and walked over to her. She gasped and shuddered at the sight of my lurching brown dick. I reached out a hand to her.

"Come, mommy, lets go on de bed."

"Not yet baby ... fuck me right here for a while, then lift me up and take me to the bed like you did with Ula ... if you can lift her, you can lift me," she said, ending with a giggle.

I leaned over to kiss her, but just as my lips barely touched hers, she cried out.

"Put your cock in me right away, honey ... I can't wait any longer."

She grabbed hold of the throbbing meat and dragged me forward. Like Ula had done, she flung both legs over the chair arms and guided my cock to her core. I pushed forward and entered her sliming pussy hole.

"Don't be gentle because I'm yuh mommy, honey. Fuck me hard, very hard ... oh damn, I feel almost ready to cum. Pound mih pussy, mih baby."

I drew back and slammed into her hole violently. She didn't fart from the sudden pressure, of that first drive, like Ula had done, but she wailed noisily; possibly loud enough to carry outside the house, I thought.

"Yuh want de whole neighbourhood to know yuh son fucking you, mommy?" I asked, laughing.

"I don't give a fuck, son, all I care about now, is getting fucked good and hard ... it feels so good, for once, breaking loose ... being daring and vulgar and indecent and ghetto and selfish like everybody else," she said, through regular panting as she accepted my hard cock in her hole.

Without missing a beat in my strokes, I endeavoured to continue the conversation, feeling myself hugely turned on by the vulgar talk.

"But since when you does cuss like this mommy?" I asked.

"Openly and vocally, since tonight ... in my imaginings, all de fucking time, for a couple of years, running ... oh gawd, yuh cock feels so fucking good, baby, ooooooh ..."

She dropped her legs off the chair arms and started bucking wildly beneath my pounding body.

Quickly, she continued talking, "Yuh like hearing yuh mommy cuss, baby?"

"Yes, I fucking love it ... is a nice change."

"Good, so, from now on whenever we fucking, it goin be strictly ghetto language in yuh fucking ears ... oh mih lord, unnnnnnnh ... dis is real good cock yuh giving me baby."

"Whenever we fucking! ... we goin be doing this again?" I asked, feigning surprise.

"What the fuck yuh mean if we goin be doing this again ... if you think yuh goin fuck me just for tonight and that's it, yuh better think again ... yuh goin be fucking dis mommy pussy regularly, for a long time, yuh sweet lil fucker ... even when Ula come again, for Christmas, as she plans on doing. You goin have to find time for both sister pussies."

She was moving under me like a crazed woman, and I was slamming hard into her like a sadistic maniac, and we were both loving it.

"I love this new you, mommy," I said, truthfully.

"Good, get used to it ... lord knows, is not easy being a good, decent, upright and mannerly woman all de time ... that shit was literally driving me crazy ... I feel saved from lunacy by dis one moment of breaking loose ... this feels so satisfying ... oh shit! ... fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

"What, yuh alright? I cried out fearing the exertion was giving her a seizure.

"Ah cumming, ah cumming, ah cumming, ah cumming ... ohhhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, yesssss! Was her answer.

A minute later she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I lifted her and took her to the bed.

"Can I kiss you now?" I asked, laughing.

"All yuh want and wherever yuh want, baby ... enjoy yuh mommy and let she enjoy you."

We kissed tenderly for several minutes, then I moved to her puffy tits and sucked them both for an even longer time. I licked my way down her stomach and legs, till I reached her toes. I took each cluster into my mouth and sucked them also, before moving to her banged up pussy and licking it all over. I turned her over and licked the pussy from the back, then tickled the little ass hole with a stiffened tongue. She squealed delightedly.

"I feel like yuh sending me a dirty message there, baby," she said, followed by a chuckle.

"Maybe, but you can take your time replying, because I'm about to put this cock back into that nice, fat pussy and cum in it."

"Ok, but I can reply right now ... sir, I read your message, understand its request and am willing to accommodate such request whenever yuh ready, whether now, tomorrow or any other time," she said and burst out laughing.

"Thanks for your speedy response, madam, I will get back to you soon, concerning the way forward on that matter ... yours forever," I said as I slid my cock into her pussy from behind. she had already gotten onto knees and hands.

"Forever has such a sweet sound," mom whispered

Though she was smaller in overall size, mom's ass was considerably bigger and rounder than her sister's own. It was a sensual delight watching the way it bounced and rippled under the deep hammering I was giving her pussy, as my lower stomach smashed against the fluffy backside. As I was hammering away, she drew up, and stretched out one knee and a leg to the side, arched her back inward and canted her body to the other side, giving me a plumb serving of fat pussy to attack in an enabling position. She didn't have locs like her sister for me to grip like reins, her hair was low cropped and wavy, so I gripped her hips and pumped away, watching her fat ass dance while listening to the lewd music of her moans and squeals and occasional uttering of expletives.

I could tell that mom was really enjoying the fucking she was receiving and was well into it, both mind and body in total submission. She was working her body to give as much pleasure as she was receiving - when not winding, regardless of position, she was manipulating the walls and muscles of her vagina to clamp and massage my dick every time I ceased thrusting and moved to a slow, deep grind, which I did every few minutes.

When I felt myself about to climax I quickened the pace and just as the first shot of semen was gushed, I slammed hard, sending her sprawling flat on her stomach and face. She groaned and urged me on as I spurted in her, still making quick little jabs until I had emptied everything into her.

A little later, while we were all entangled and enjoying the afterglow, I asked her, "So, with yuh new found release from decency and uprightness, yuh goin be walking round the house and the streets cussing?"

She laughed. "Nope, only when we fucking or if somebody gets me really mad. No more holding back when being lewd is warranted, but no random cussing just because ... I aint no fucking ghetto bitch; I'm still a decent woman but with a dark side that will seek to express itself when called upon ... right now I need to express my hunger for cock meat. I'm going to chew on this anaconda of yours like a hungry jaguar."

She spun around and took my flaccid dick into her mouth and quickly sucked it into hardness, then mounted and rode me for nearly an hour, cumming twice before I did.

And so it was, just like that, as easy as Sunday morning, I found myself regularly fucking my mother and her sister for years until they were both seniors. After a decade of secrecy, Ula did find out about us and was cool with it.

12