Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man woos his sister by using a mind control app.
7.3k words
21.8k
70
4

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers

Preface: This is principally a tale of a brother who lusts for his sister and wins her heart, so it's a bit of a romance in a taboo kind of way. It's also a tale of a kind of mind control, albeit of a rather weak and incremental nature. Ergo, it is something of a slow burn. This chapter does not have any sex, although it features some hopefully sexy shenanigans to enjoy as an appetizer. The main characters also have some scent-based fetishes, by which I mean a lot of sniffing of underwear and the like, and an interest in sweat, but nothing with... digestive odors, so to speak. There's also frequent focus on sex fluids, female body hair, and public exposure. Later chapters include some light BDSM, petplay, and pregnancy-related fetishes. The FAQ below is included as a reference and is not strictly needed to understand the story, so you can skip directly to Chapter One if you like, but knowing what the character is referring to when he thinks about the information in the FAQ is probably helpful.

ADMIN: INCEST QUEST

Congratulations on being selected for the beta testing of ADMIN- the Application for Direct Messaging Into the Neocortex! With this app you will be able to affect the higher-order brain functions of your subjects, including sensory perception, cognition, generation of motor commands, and more! With patience and cleverness, you can convince your crush that you are the epitome of their desires, compel people to complete tedious chores on your behalf, even turn your worst enemy into your loyal pet, if that's what floats your boat! The main limitation is your own imagination!

FAQ

How Do I Get Started? The ADMIN system can import your contacts from most devices and other applications. Our SEE system (Search Everyone Everywhere) also allows you to find people by uploading a photo of your intended subject; as long as you know their name, you can add them to your list! Once you've found your intended subject you can start messaging, but watch the power level on your device! Some of the changes possible with ADMIN can drain your batteries quickly.

What Kind of Messages Can I Send? There are four main categories of messages available in ADMIN beta: senses, thoughts, behaviors, and actions. By selecting a category, you can type out a command for the integrated AI to interpret, which will then be sent directly into the subject's brain. Want the subject to think your cum tastes like chocolate? Want them to get a spike of arousal when they see you? Want them to moan with delight at your touch? Want them to drop to their knees and open their mouth? All of that and much more is possible with ADMIN!

Can Subjects Ignore or Resist the Messages? The messages cannot be ignored, though most subjects will have some degree of resistance to messages that represent a drastic departure from their normal experience. But with patience, you can lead your subject step-by-small-step almost anywhere you want them to go! The ADMIN system will calculate the percent chance of success for any message entered, allowing you to confirm or cancel if you don't like the odds! In most cases, success with one command will make subsequent similar commands more likely to succeed, allowing you to escalate until the subject is right where you want them!

Can I Test a Subject's Resistance in Other Ways? Absolutely! With our SCORE system (Subject Condition: Obedience, Resistance, and Environment) you can calculate the probabilities of a variety of hypothetical scenarios. Want to find out how likely it is that a command to start stripping will be acted upon, based on where the subject is or what it is doing at the time? You can!

Can I Boost the Power to Overcome Resistance? You betcha! Beta testers get ten tokens per day and each token can be used to increase the likelihood of success for any order by up to 5% (at this time, no order can be greater than 99% likely to be accepted). Tokens can also be spent to reduce the power requirements for a given order, giving you longer battery life for your device or helping you squeeze one more command out before you have to recharge!

Can I Buy or Earn More Tokens? ADMIN beta does not allow the purchase of tokens, we're sorry to say, but it is a planned feature for the upcoming full release! But happily, you can earn tokens by helping us test the features! By accepting and completing challenge quests, you can earn extra tokens every time you reach a new stage of accomplishment!

What Kind of Challenge Quests Are There? Oh, there's lots, don't worry about finding one that scratches your itch! Some examples include: turn a shy person into an exhibitionist; convince family members to have sex with each other; convert someone's sexual turn-off into an obsessive fetish. You can even submit requests for personalized quests to the development team!

What's the Catch? The only catch is that anyone selected to be a beta tester was chosen because they aren't likely to resist the urge to run amok and completely wreck their lives and the lives of those around them! Have fun!

Chapter One (Monday Morning)

Aaron laid in his bed and frowned at the FAQ for the new app that had inexplicably appeared on his phone sometime in the night. He certainly hadn't downloaded anything like this, so he assumed it was spyware or malware of some kind. Still, there wasn't really much to risk if it was, as his bank account was almost empty and it had probably already spammed itself to everyone in his contacts if it was that kind of program. Aaron went ahead and clicked on the icon to open the app and see what it was actually about.

Just as the FAQ implied, there was a button labeled SEE next to a text field for SUBJECT, and beneath them was a grayed-out button called SCORE and four buttons with image icons of an eye, a brain, a foot, and a hand, which presumably stood for perceptions, thoughts, behaviors, and actions. He tapped on the subject field, which first prompted him to import contacts; accepting that, Aaron typed in his own name, which caused an alert to pop up.

WARNING: User has self-selected as subject. Certain commands may cause irreversible feedback loops or doom spirals. Do you wish to proceed?

"What the hell kind of warning is that?" he chuckled, confirming the selection. Staring at the ceiling for a moment as he contemplated what to type as a command he finally selected the action button, which opened up a new dialog for text input. Grinning, he typed in 'jack off until cumming,' which he had been thinking about doing to relieve his morning wood anyway. After submitting the text, a little icon of a clock appeared along with the word 'calculating,' but they vanished after a few seconds and the app displayed:

95% chance of success, 3% battery power. Confirm? Cancel?

Aaron went ahead and tapped confirm, which caused the dialog to close. He immediately put aside his phone, pulled down his boxers, and started jacking himself off, to his great bewilderment. He tried in several ways to stop himself, but the best he could do was force himself to switch which hand he had on his dick. He felt both worried and elated as he started seriously considering the possibility that the app was somehow real.

As he got closer and closer to his climax he couldn't help but start fantasizing about what this might allow him to accomplish. There were several girls at the community college he attended that he found attractive, and while none of them had been mean about his clumsy efforts to befriend them, not one had acted more than politely aloof toward him. And the FAQ had said something about an incest quest. One of Aaron's secret shames was how attractive he found his 18-year-old sister, currently a senior in high school, as well as a couple of his cousins who were a few years older. Imagining all three of his relatives happily having sex with him and each other triggered his release and he spewed an unusually large amount of cum all over his hand, boxers, and blanket.

Finally released from the compulsion to masturbate, Aaron tried to clean himself up a little and then grabbed his phone to look more closely at the ADMIN app. He found a settings control which allowed most of the usual features for account name, passwords, and the like. One unusual feature there was awareness; upon tapping it he saw a toggle that was currently set to 'off,' along with an explanation.

When awareness is off, targets will rationalize any commands they receive as being their own idea or the result of an accident, etc. Individual subjects can have their awareness adjusted without changing the global setting. The user cannot toggle their own awareness off.

Aaron grunted and proceeded to password protect the app, in the unlikely event that anyone happened to pick up his phone and find it. He then went back to the main menu and found two more buttons at the bottom of the screen he had overlooked earlier. One was a T inside a circle and the other looked like the silhouette of a flag waving in the wind. The first button turned out to be tokens, as he had expected, and he indeed had ten of them at his disposal. The flag icon was the quest list.

Aaron looked at the ceiling again, pondering what quest he should pursue, or if he should just perform some random experiments first. He quickly decided that if he was going to pursue any impossible dreams he may as well aim as high as he could. Poking around on the quest menu he soon found a section for Incest Quests. Tapping on it brought up a dialog box with more details.

So, you're looking to keep it in the family, eh? We don't judge! The closer the relation, the bigger the token value! Our handy leveling system will help you learn the ropes of the system to turn a sibling, parent, or other relative into a sex partner! The leveling system also follows branching pathways to help you mold the family member in just the right ways! Continue? Go Back?

Aaron tapped on 'continue' and was prompted to enter a subject name, which included a dropdown menu that listed his immediate family followed by more distant relations; apparently the app was able to determine relationships somehow. He quickly selected his sister Jessica, whose name was at the top of the menu. The 'calculating' image appeared again for a few seconds before the app gave him another chance to confirm or go back.

Jessica O'Neill, Age 18.09. Base Rating/Incest Fetish: 4%. Challenge Rating: Hard. Total Available Tokens: 600. Proceed to leveling menu?

Aaron was a little intrigued that his sister apparently had any interest in incest whatsoever, as she gave the impression of being very demure and well-behaved. Still, it was hard to guess what exactly a 4% rating meant in the real world. Did she maybe have a sex dream about a family member once in a while, or idly appreciate her brother's butt occasionally? There was no way to tell, currently.

The leveling menu showed that there were twelve steps on the quest to twist his sister into his sex buddy.

  1. Fantasizing
  2. Flirting
  3. Kissing
  4. Groping
  5. Partial Nudity
  6. Full Nudity
  7. Sexual Touching
  8. Oral Sex
  9. Intercourse (Vaginal or Anal)
  10. Fetish Sex 1
  11. Fetish Sex 2
  12. Fetish Sex 3

It seemed like a relatively normal relationship progression to Aaron, although he clicked on 'Fetish Sex 1' to make sure he had the right idea. The dialog more or less confirmed his suspicions, in that the user could select from a number of kinks to aim for, rather than having to move to group sex or something else they didn't enjoy in order to complete the quest. As it happened, he could select from a large list but had the option of changing them at any point prior to starting the level.

Aaron pondered what he should choose, but tabled the issue of his target fetishes for the time being and confirmed the quest. A short fanfare played and the app displayed, "THE QUEST BEGINS!" It then flashed a picture of Jessica on his screen, one which he didn't recognize; perhaps it had pulled the image from one of her social media accounts? A prompt that read 'LEVEL ONE' appeared over the picture, leading to another dialog box.

The first step on your quest is to make your sister want you enough to respond to your advances, or else advance on you! It'll be tricky, but we have faith in you! Try starting out with sensory adjustments and incremental thoughts to build toward actions and behavioral changes. Or you can try to make her flick her bean while looking at your picture straightaway, if you think that'll work better! Good luck!

Aaron smirked, pretty certain that the second suggestion was meant to be sarcastic. Still, he figured he should use that SCORE system to run a few scenarios and get a better idea of what his options were. He pulled up the menu and asked it to calculate the odds on 'picture brother Aaron naked.' The AI pondered for a few seconds.

2% chance of success, 2% battery power. Execute order?

Aaron frowned. If he was interpreting things correctly, his sister couldn't avoid picturing him naked if he told her to, but there was a very low chance that she would enjoy the mental image. He supposed he could just keep spamming her mind with dick pics to see if she got blasé about it, but that seemed unsubtle, uncertain, and too draining of his battery for possibly very little benefit. He tried changing the command to 'watch Aaron's butt whenever possible' and recalculated.

6% chance of success, 2% battery power. Execute order?

Aaron's lips twisted, slightly frustrated. This was an improvement, but not much of one. He switched over to the sense perception tab to see if it had better odds of success. After thinking for a moment, he tried 'seeing Aaron gives you a sexy thrill.' He was disappointed to find that the results represented only another marginal improvement.

12% chance of success, 2% battery power. Execute order?

On a whim, he altered the word 'seeing' to 'smelling.' His sister had about fifty different kinds of bath products of various scents and fragrances that took up a whole shelf of the bathroom cabinet, not to mention all of the various perfumes and body sprays she kept in her room. Maybe that was the way to crack her?

74% chance of success, 2% battery power. Execute order?

"Hot damn, I was right!" thought Aaron with exultation. He immediately confirmed the execution and waited to see what happened. It took about twenty seconds and he was fidgeting with impatience before a dialog appeared.

Triumph! Target's olfactory memory of subject Aaron O'Neill has been successfully remapped to the pleasure centers of the target's brain. Level One tokens earned: 5/50.

That reminded Aaron that he could use tokens to increase the odds of success. With 15 tokens available now, if they all gave him a 5% boost he could make his original command idea almost certain to succeed! With excitement, he went back to the order to make her imagine him naked and dumped all his tokens into the command. He was devastated to see that in this case they only added 1% each, bringing the odds up to a dismal 17%. Apparently orders with very low chances of success were hard to boost. Still, with enough tokens...

Aaron suddenly got an idea and leapt out of bed to take a shower. He deliberately left his clothes on the bathroom floor, a bad habit that his sister often complained about and would therefore not seem suspicious. He would ordinarily be embarrassed about the obvious cum stains on these and remember to hide them in the hamper or rinse them off, but today he left them proudly sitting atop the small pile of his other night clothes. Sure enough, almost as soon as he jumped in his sister was knocking on the door asking how long he would be and warning him not to use up all the hot water. Aaron grinned at her predictability; he figured it was probably a passive aggressive means of paying him back for the various ways he annoyed her, but today he was thrilled about it.

Quickly finishing the shower, Aaron grabbed his phone and toggled over to actions, entering 'sniff Aaron's boxers when you find them.' The calculated success rate in this case was 33%, which excited him greatly, but he dumped all his tokens into the effort and saw that they netted him a 4% increase each, bringing the odds all the way up to 93%. His heart beating wildly, he confirmed the order and waited.

Triumph! Target will now sniff subject Aaron O'Neill's boxers when she finds them. This action may recur several times if opportunities are available. Level One tokens earned: 10/50.

Aaron pumped his fist in the air and tried to avoid yelling with glee. He wrapped a towel around himself and walked back toward his room shouting, "Bathroom's all yours, Jess!" Once inside his room he quickly dressed while listening for the sound of his sister leaving her room.

A few minutes later he heard her enter the bathroom so he crept out as quietly as he could to listen outside the door. He heard his sister exclaim, "Yuck!" when she first noticed the pile of his clothes, perhaps even realizing they were jizz-stained. Aaron held his breath in anticipation, then heard his sister take a deep breath and let out a quiet moan.

Flushed with his early victory, Aaron crept back to his room to deal with the painfully erect boner he had suddenly developed. He felt that his quest to fuck his sister was off to a great start. His dick was painfully hard so he released it from its confinement and stroked it a bit, but decided to try to twist Jess a little more before he got himself off.

The app had implied that incremental orders would tend to get easier because of earlier successes, so he decided to try expanding on Jessica's scent-based desires. In the behavior tab for his sister he wrote 'will steal Aaron's dirty boxers to hide under pillow.' The initial chance of success for the behavior was 41%. Aaron debated on whether or not to use his five tokens to try to boost the odds but decided to save them for now; at best they would give him a 66% chance. He executed the order with its base values.

Failure! The target has successfully resisted the attempt to change her pattern of behavior.

Aaron groaned in disappointment but then remembered that the app drew a distinction between behavior and actions. He supposed, based on the failure message, that it meant behavior referred to a person's habitual actions, whereas the action command was targeted at one action or type of action specifically; the earlier success dialog had implied that Jessica might sniff his boxers several times before the command wore off. He tabbed over to the action button and repeated the same command, pleased to see that the odds of success had increased to 59%. He wondered if that meant his sister was naturally slightly more inclined to steal his cum-stained underwear than leave them in the bathroom.

The tokens added 5% each to his chances for this command so he went ahead and boosted the odds to 84% and executed it. He waited, breath held, while the app performed whatever science or magic it used.

Triumph! The target will steal subject Aaron O'Neill's dirty boxers to hide under her pillow. Level One tokens earned: 15/50.

Aaron immediately threw himself on his bed and jacked his dick furiously while listening for the shower to end. He reached his climax well before his sister finished her morning rituals, which he supposed wasn't too shocking. Eventually the water turned off and he waited very impatiently for her to leave the bathroom, but it was a good twenty minutes before she finished her after-shower routines. As soon as her door shut Aaron dashed into the bathroom to check the hamper. Sure enough, his shorts and shirt had been tossed in but his boxers were nowhere to be seen. "Success!" he yelled in his mind.

Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers