Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron was baffled. He certainly hadn't done any flirting lying on his bed in his room. And Jessica hadn't knocked or texted or anything after her shower. So what kind of flirtation could possibly have triggered the app? Maybe she left a note in the bathroom? Well, that would be easy enough to check.

Aaron swung out of bed and headed down the hall, wondering what he might find. He thought his sister's door might be open the tiniest little bit but decided to ignore it. He entered the room and turned on the lights, glancing around. His dirty laundry was again picked up, presumably placed in the hamper if it wasn't stolen. He turned to check the clothes bin and that's when he saw it.

Sitting atop the hamper was a pair of his sister's panties, probably the ones she had just taken off, judging by the sweat stains. He reached out for them with a trembling hand and brought them to his face, deeply inhaling Jessica's scent. Despite having cum less than an hour ago his cock was rampant again, and he was sure he could detect a faint aroma of his sister's arousal underneath the salty tang of her sweat.

Aaron crumpled the panties into a ball in his hand but made sure enough of them were hanging out to be easily identifiable. As he walked back to his room he made sure to give his sister a clear view of the fabric in his hand, assuming she was watching him. Aaron was certain he heard Jessica's door close with a soft click just as he entered his own room to beat off again, thinking, "Triumph!"

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
BamaganBamagan7 months agoAuthor

@techditto Thanks, glad to hear it! The next chapter is submitted and there's a reasonable chance it will be out by the end of the week. Hope you enjoy!

techdittotechditto7 months ago

This is the kind of slow burn mind control I really enjoy. Looking forward to the next installments.

BamaganBamagan7 months agoAuthor

@Fatdog25 Thanks! I kind of laid out a roadmap for where it goes between the preface and 12 step quest format, and the story is more or less true to those guides. That being said, the details of the journey will hopefully make it worthwhile!

Fatdog25Fatdog257 months ago

Very interesting premise. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes from here.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

It was in the Cards Sister loses her sweet ass to her brother.in Incest/Taboo
Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 01 A young man isolated with his two sisters during a pandemic.in Incest/Taboo
Oh My God, Bro! A little trick creates a big problem for Tammy's brotherin Incest/Taboo
Incestuous Harem 01 A young man takes his first cousin hard, popping her cherry!in Incest/Taboo
My Brother Broke Me Injury leads to intimacy, incest, and impregnation.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories