Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

Jessica grimaced in disgust when she noticed another pile of her brother's dirty laundry on the bathroom floor. "God, he is such a disgusting slob!" she muttered under her breath. Not wanting to step on the things, she reluctantly bent down to pick them up, pinching them with her fingers in an effort to touch them as little as possible. As she turned toward the hamper to get rid of them she noticed some crusty white flakes falling off the boxers. She wasn't exactly experienced but she was far from naïve, and recognized immediately what the substance must be. "Yuck!" she exclaimed, feeling nauseated and wondering if she could get the water hot enough to make her feel clean.

Just before she dumped the soiled garments in the hamper an alluring odor tickled her nose. She paused as she tried to identify the intoxicating aroma. With dawning horror, she realized it was coming from the filthy boxers in her grasp. Quite unwillingly, she brought the cloth to her nose and took a deep breath. The moan she let out was completely involuntary as the musty smell of her brother's used boxers inexplicably sent a shiver of lust through her body. She crushed the fabric to her face for several long seconds as she continued to inhale the heady fragrance of what must be Aaron's cock and cum. She tentatively extended her tongue and made the slightest bit of contact with the salty flakes before mastering herself once again. Shuddering in shame and revulsion, she quickly dropped the clothes into the hamper and slammed the lid shut.

Jessica jumped in the shower and scrubbed until she felt raw. Her lust had cooled quickly in the face of her humiliation and it took some time before she felt calm enough to clean anything other than her hands and face. She had just started washing her hair when she felt an odd compulsion to start stealing her brother's boxers. "What the fuck?" she said out loud as she paused her cleaning.

The memory of the naughty thrill she had gotten from sniffing the underwear was still with Jess, despite how much her rational mind wanted to forget it. But there was no way she could get away with something like that for very long, and she felt she might die from embarrassment if she were caught. She tried to return her attention to cleaning herself but the thoughts lingered and eventually crystallized into a plan. "Okay, okay!" she thought to herself, "I'll do it just this once!"

Jessica finally finished her shower and started putting on lotion and performing her other routines, but her eyes kept bouncing to the mirror and the reflection of the hamper. She forced herself not to hurry despite her increasing anxiety and anticipation. She finally put on her bathrobe and walked over to the hamper. She stood there a full minute or more, resolve wavering, before finally opening it and grabbing the boxers. She quickly brought them to her face for another deep inhalation, letting out a tiny whimper as she did so. Face burning with disgrace, she tucked the underwear inside her robe and tried to walk nonchalantly down the hall despite an inclination to run full out.

Once inside, Jessica locked the door and collapsed on her bed to pull out the garment and smell it some more. She found the odor to be repulsive but hypnotic at the same time. She was mortified to feel her body responding with increasing arousal. "No!" she cried quietly, "I won't! Won't, won't, won't!" and threw the boxers away from her. She curled up into a fetal position and waited for her shame and unnatural lust to fade.

Not enough time had passed for her to feel normal, but her brother knocked on the door and asked, "You ready yet? If you want me to drop you off at school we need to leave soon!" Jessica gasped and started scrambling to get dressed and ready, not wanting to be late for school and mar her perfect attendance record. Noticing the offensive yet enticing scrap of underwear on the floor, she panicked briefly before deciding to hide it under her pillow. She was in too much of a rush to consider what an odd choice that was.

--

Aaron sat on the couch downstairs and pondered his next steps. Up until today he'd kind of resented having to get up early enough to drop off his sister, since both their parents left for work even earlier. It meant he had to sit around for a few hours at his community college waiting for his own classes to start. But now, the time stuck alone in the car with his sister appeared to be a golden opportunity.

Since it seemed like her nose was the path to her heart, or at least the path to her pussy, it stood to reason that any innocent-seeming ways to get her close enough to smell him would help build her arousal and maybe get her to start fixating on him. When they were younger they had often hugged goodbye or hello, on those days that they weren't mortal enemies for some minor insult, anyway. As they aged and developed, their childhood habit had faded and they rarely touched each other casually anymore. Perhaps he could attempt to restore her old behavior in that respect?

Aaron entered the scenario 'hugs brother hello and goodbye or as a thank you' into the app and waited for the results. The base likelihood was 64%, which seemed like an excellent place to start, especially after he boosted it up to 89% with his tokens, expecting to get five more if it succeeded. He sent the command and waited impatiently.

Triumph! Target's behavior will modify to include casual hugs to subject Aaron O'Neill under a variety of circumstances! Level One tokens earned: 25/50.

"Sweet!" thought Aaron. "I even got myself ten tokens this time! Maybe changed behaviors are worth more because they're bigger or more difficult than the other options?" He was about to try another experiment to use up his tokens but Jessica was scrambling down the stairs in a rush and went directly out to the car, so Aaron put his phone away for the time being and joined her.

They rode in silence, which was not unusual, but Aaron was paying especially close attention to Jessica's presence. He might have been imagining it, but he thought she was breathing more deeply than usual, and her cheeks seemed more pink than normal. He wanted to believe it was from smelling his scent trapped in the car, but it might have just been from her rushing and running to get ready, or embarrassment over stealing his boxers. The thought of running gave him a new idea, which he decided to implement right away.

"Hey Jess..." he started, pausing as if he was embarrassed before continuing, "I was wondering if you still wanted me to come jogging with you sometimes? I've been thinking I need to get into better shape and thought that might be a good way to ease into the whole exercising regularly thing." Jessica looked totally shocked, which he had expected.

"I mean, it's fine if you don't want to, but I remembered you telling mom you wished you could stay out longer or go farther without feeling unsafe, and it would really help me to have someone along to kind of push me if I try to give up too easily..." Aaron allowed his words to trail off. He glanced over at his sister with a nervousness that wasn't completely fake to see her still staring at him in disbelief. "Time for the finishing move," he whispered too quietly for Jess to hear. Trying to look really embarrassed, he concluded out loud, "You know what? Never mind, it was a dumb idea, forget I said anything."

Jessica finally composed herself enough to respond and said, "Actually, I really would like the company! And I'm glad you're trying to be more healthy! Do you want to go for a run tonight after school?"

"That sounds great!" confessed Aaron, without having to pretend to be relieved and happy. He wasn't in bad shape, but his sister was far more athletic, so he was certain he'd be a sweaty mess by the time she felt they'd jogged long enough: a sweaty mess that should get her hot and bothered when she got a good whiff of him.

As they pulled up to the high school Jessica opened the door but hesitated before getting out of the car. She suddenly reached over and grabbed Aaron in a one-armed hug, pressing her face to his neck as she said, "Thanks, bro!" Aaron was sure he heard his sister's breath hitch while she hugged him, and maybe her cheeks were a little redder than they had been before, as she clambered out of the car and waved goodbye with a small smile.

Aaron waved and smiled back as he drove away, with one thought running through his head: "Triumph!"

(Mid-Day Monday)

Aaron sat in the lounge at his community college and stared at his phone. He was experimenting with the SCORE system to run scenarios for implanting thoughts in his sister's mind or brain or whatever. So far, every sexy thought he'd modeled had very low odds of success, even with his sister now getting a jolt of arousal any time she smelled him. "Maybe I'm approaching this from the wrong angle," he thought. "Maybe I should try more stuff like the jogging plan," remembering that he hadn't even used the app to get his sister to agree to that idea.

Frowning, he ran through several exercise-related thoughts, most of which had likelihoods in the forty-to-seventy percent range. Since he had plenty of battery power he decided to just send all of them in sequence to see which ones might stick on their own, and then he'd try to build off of those. He briefly considered boosting some of them with tokens but decided to save them for a command that he particularly wanted to succeed. All of these were just intermediate steps in his campaign, and frankly, any successes he enjoyed would result in a lot of work for him somewhere down the line. "What won't a man do for his favorite girl?" he thought with a chuckle.

Triumph! Target will now think about additional ways to encourage Aaron O'Neill to exercise with her. Level One Tokens: 30/50.

Failure! Target resisted the impulse to think about being Aaron O'Neill's personal trainer.

Failure! Target resisted the impulse to picture Aaron O'Neill when looking at other men exercising.

Triumph! Target will now think of Aaron O'Neill when she exercises. Level One Tokens: 35/50.

Failure! Target resisted the impulse to imagine Aaron O'Neill when she showers.

Triumph! Target will now think that Aaron O'Neill leaving his clothes on the bathroom floor is endearing rather than disgusting. Level One Tokens: 40/50.

"Holy shit!" thought Aaron. The last one had only been about 6% likely to succeed and he'd added it on a whim, not begrudging the 5% battery power it had taken, which had been a bit higher than usual now that he thought about it. But from the look of things, his sister was going to start thinking of her brother as her exercise buddy and actively plan for ways to spend more time with him, at least as long as it was fitness related. As he imagined his sister stealing his boxers again the next time he left them on the floor, Aaron got a raging erection. Knowing he'd be unable to concentrate on any of his classes until it was taken care of, he shuffled off to find a quiet bathroom to have a quick wank.

--

Jessica had been idly thinking about the agreement to go jogging with her brother after school instead of concentrating on her math class, wondering if she could convince him to drive out to a nearby park so they could run on the nature trails it offered. She liked to go there on weekends when it was fairly busy and felt safe, but she and her parents worried that the wooded paths offered too many hiding places for a young woman to safely jog them alone, especially too early or too late in the day. Aaron might not be a whole lot of help if a mugger or rapist actually were to be lurking behind a tree, but just by being there he'd likely encourage most such malevolent loners into waiting for solitary prey.

Jessica was happy that her dark thoughts of ambush rapists suddenly switched to brainstorming ways to get Aaron involved in other fitness regimes aside from just jogging with her. She didn't do a lot of weight training, but perhaps she could do more, and entice her brother to join her by painting a mental portrait of him with a six-pack and bulging biceps to attract the girls at his school. A brief image of her future 'fit brother' posing for a picture as a shirtless body-builder flashed through her mind but she quickly dismissed it.

As Jessica changed into her workout clothes for gym class later that day, she found her thoughts turning to Aaron again and again, no matter how she tried to distract herself with exercising. She blushed when her friends remarked that her spacy attitude must be caused by thinking about a boy. Her red face was taken as proof positive and she spent the rest of the period issuing denials that were not believed and refusing to answer leading questions.

Jess certainly wasn't fantasizing about her brother the way she did the cute boys in their gym shorts, segregated from the girls on the other side of the gymnasium. She used to enjoy the chance to flirt with a few of them at the water fountains near the doors that led to the locker rooms, but today, every time she got a whiff of a boy's sweaty musk, she found herself disappointed that it didn't give her the same thrill as her brother's unique odor. Shamed and confused by that revelation, she struggled through the rest of the day even more distracted than before. Still, she couldn't help feeling a thrill of anticipation as she waited for Aaron to pick her up after school.

(Monday Afternoon)

Aaron pulled up to the high school to collect his sister. She was waiting for him and immediately leaned over to give him another one-armed hug when she got in the car, sniffing audibly but subtly enough that it was noticeable only because he'd been waiting for it. As they departed for home Jessica asked, "So, for jogging, are you okay with going out to McLaren Park? They're got some really nice nature trails and most of them are loops, so we can just kind of run as many of the loops as we think we can handle."

Aaron smiled faintly at her word choice; it was clear that she was trying to be tactful and spare his feelings lest he change his mind, because it was entirely obvious to both of them that she could handle a lot more running than he could. He shrugged, not really caring where they went, and said, "Sounds fine to me. We can head straight out after we drop our stuff off at home."

Aaron debated on giving his sister another command or two while he waited for her to get ready. He tested a behavioral command, 'will find it arousing if Aaron sniffs me,' and was pleasantly surprised to see that it started at 44%, and each token added 5% in this case, although the battery cost was 10% for whatever reason. His phone had more than enough charge, though, and he spent ten of his 25 tokens to boost the likelihood to 94%. Unsurprisingly, the app soon said, "Triumph!" and essentially refunded him five tokens, giving him 45/50 for the first level. He was on the point of trying to do another command but Jessica called out that she was ready, so he put his phone away, told their parents where they were headed, and set out.

The siblings were barely ten minutes into their jog before Aaron started regretting his strategy. His sister was clearly trying to sell him on the idea of the two of them joining a gym so they could mix in some weight training with their cardio, which Aaron supposed was probably his fault, too. He tried to sound interested but non-committal, as he didn't want to shut her down or discourage her, but at the moment he didn't have the breath to engage in a serious conversation.

Jessica soon gave up trying to talk to him other than occasionally pointing out an interesting sight or commenting on trivial things in their lives. She also kept moving around so that she would be ahead of him on the left sometimes, then later a little behind on his right. It was starting to get annoying, but then Aaron suddenly realized that she was trying to stay downwind of him in order to smell him better. It was starting to get dark, and her cheeks were pink from running, but he thought he could just make out a hint of pokies through her workout top. That idea alone was enough to give him a raging erection, which made running even more difficult. Thankfully, he had switched into boxer briefs before heading out, so his boner was more or less hidden as it tried to push down toward his leg.

The brother and sister kept running and walking until it got too dark to see the trails well. Or rather, Aaron had to resort to walking sometimes, and Jessica would jog to the next bend in the trail and then jog back as necessary. They both stopped to use the public restrooms and water fountain before heading home. Just before they got in the car Jessica grabbed Aaron and gave him a big hug, taking a deep breath and saying, "Thank you so much for coming out here with me!"

Aaron could feel his sister shivering slightly as she inhaled his sweaty odor with each breath, and he put his head beside hers so she could hear him sniff loudly just before saying, "No, thank you for helping me stick it out!" He felt Jess tremble intensely in his arms as he did so. She quickly released the hug and got in the car, and Aaron was pretty sure that some of the red in her face was now arousal and probably shame.

They got home to find their parents watching TV and leftovers in the fridge. Aaron made a bit of a performance sniffing his armpit and saying, "I really need to take a shower, Jess. Are you okay with me going first? I promise I won't use up all the hot water!" Jessica smirked and pouted dramatically but acquiesced, so Aaron headed upstairs. He turned the shower on cold to cover the sound of his rapid wanking and made sure to leave his cum-stained boxer briefs on the floor for his sister to find. Adjusting the temperature of the shower up to warm he quickly cleansed himself and rushed to his room, shouting, "Bathroom's free, Jess!"

As Jessica started her own shower Aaron opened up the ADMIN app and tried to send a thought command to his sister, 'it would be really hot if Aaron liked smelling me as much as I like smelling him.' This had only a 17% chance of success, and each of his 20 tokens were only good for a 2% boost each. He had enough battery power to take six cracks at it before he needed to recharge, so he decided to try his luck with five attempts at the base difficulty, and if that didn't work he'd dump all his tokens on the last one. The roughly one-in-five odds did not pan out in five attempts, however, so he crossed his fingers on a final toss at 57%.

Triumph! The target will now be aroused if subject Aaron O'Neill smells her! Level One Tokens: 50/50.

Aaron had been expecting some kind of dialog to pop up telling him he'd advanced to Level Two, but nothing happened. Curious, he went back to the leveling menu and tapped on the second level, which sure enough brought up a tool tip of sorts.

To advance to Level Two, the target must either respond positively to a flirtation initiated the subject or must initiate a flirtation of their own.

"Well, that might pose a little bit of a dilemma," Aaron thought. He'd been enjoying steady progress, but a lot of the best results had come from massive token expenditures. He had five left, and should get ten more tomorrow, but he couldn't count on any more bonuses from successful commands. He laid down on his bed and thought, absently noting that the shower had stopped. Just as he heard his sister heading back to her room his phone sounded a fanfare. He looked at the screen in confusion.

Congratulations on reaching Level Two! Now that you and your sister are flirting, it's time to elevate your game! Smoky looks and lingering touches are all well and good, but you can't be sure you're on the right path until it's sealed with a kiss!