All Comments on '"Incest Submission": Mom & Son'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments
UncleFester623UncleFester623about 2 months ago

Love your stories. So hot, so well written, so well thought out. Never fails to make me rock hard. 5/5

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 2 months ago

Damned 5 stars isn't enough. Wonderful story and characters. Loved the plot. Thanks for your work!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

And I say again...SSL strikes another chord for those of us who love this kind of thing!!!!! 💞💞💞💞💞. You have such a way with your thoughts, and share them so nicely with us!! Thank You!!

The "open line" on the phone call...absolute genius...and a real possibility, as many have found out. Plus, that 'Nana' is a submissive also is a boon for Simon...he is gonna have a full dance card soon!!

Five**5**Stars...deserving of many more!!

💥💥💥💥💥💫💫💫💫💫🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💯

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

excellent and between you and me.....illus. are nice but not necessary for me, just saying. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not really illustrated as suggested.

Arseguy666Arseguy6668 months ago

ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN AWESOME...

KittyLover80KittyLover808 months ago

Amazing story. Brilliant characters and plot. Will there be more chapters in this series? 5 Stars.

tongueman53tongueman539 months ago

Terrific Story. !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fannytastic !!!!!

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 1 year ago

Ask always LOVE yr story and thx for sharing……I’d take a young one to pretend they were my child def male or female (dd or son) such fun! Xx

nortythortsnortythortsabout 1 year ago

What could have been far-fetched seems very real, loved it.

macdw2macdw2about 1 year ago

I love all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb and totally made up

Licker6986Licker6986over 1 year ago

I'm loving all of your stories! But but I especially enjoyed this one! I'm new to "Lit." I am looking forward to reading more of them! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Think I'll go fuck my wife's ass this morning!!

sammieflagonsammieflagonover 1 year ago

Great story. I did have a problem with it. As I read I like to place myself in the story. This time I didn't know if I should be the mother or son. Maybe in the second part I'll be Nana.

Joseph1946Joseph1946over 1 year ago

A bit goofy but quite unique. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Average. Too long for the pleasure of reading it.

Bill S.

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongover 1 year ago

Jasmine you are a fabulous author. This story burned my psyche. I think I suffer from the Oedipus Complex myself. Gotta get Nana as hot & horny as Mom is. I know you will. 😘😘😘

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyable story. Logically de eloped story line. The only minor fault I find with this story is the initial lack of communication and strengthening of the mother/son relationship. The husband has been dead for 2 years. During this 2 year period, they have only each other to depend on. The son seems mature and apparently stepped up and assumed some duties on his own without being told. I do not understand why they could not discuss why they like/enjoy each others company. After the son discovered his mother's wants and/or needs, based on working on her computer, why could he not attempt to discuss the situation with er? If she shut him down/refused to discuss her needs, then his chosen course of action is appropriate because he loves, respects, and adores her.

Tica21Tica21almost 2 years ago

Wow! Just beginning to know the author. Made Jasmine one of my fabs.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Thhis was a fun story with mom and son desiring the same result and ad nana too. I can’t wait until the follow up story. Will it have surprise events. I bet so knowing your passion for the hot, sexy, and unexpected. Bring it on!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

As always, Jasmine, you are a crowd-pleaser with this continuation of your history of writing such attractive stories.

Thank You for the ride...now on to "Nana" and her joining the fun!!

**5** Stars, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

truly great .

gep262gep262over 2 years ago

This was very intense with a build up that held me on edge and had me hard as hell.

Wow i hope you have more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not one who wanted to fuck my mom, but if she had been half as beautiful as Sara was described I probably would have. That being said, my mother was a professional and she wore pantyhose all the time. I am certain that has a lot to do with my own hosiery fetish. When I was around 12, and extremely naive and innocent I had an older friend that had inadvertently teased me about whether I had started masturbating yet. I don't remember what I said but it intrigued me. Secretly I started experimenting. The first time I ever got off was in a rabbit pelt, so soft and fury (I had seen pictures of women with their hairy pussies, so I thought lets try it.) Having loved the way my mom AND my friends' moms looked in hosiery ( at this time I couldn't decern between pantyhose or stockings ,I loved and still love both) One day when no one was home I snuck into my moms bedroom and started to look for her hose, my heart was beating out of my chest ,not only at the anticipation of finding them but also the fear of getting caught. I found them , 2 drawers full of every type of pantyhose you could imagine. Mom was not a prude and I'm sure she loved looking sexy. The feel of them was luxurious . I fondled numerous pairs. Not wanting to get caught by spending too much time in her room, I proceeded to touch myself with a pair of them. Trust me when I tell you, my cock was ROCK hard and aching for release. I lightly touch my raging hardon with them, within a few SECONDS I had to throw the pantyhose aside so that I wouldn't come on them. I launched my first ever load due to pantyhose and it was out of this world incredible. 47 years later I am still enthralled with the way beautiful women look in hosiery. I buy my own now and get off in them .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg Jasmine absolutely red hot, so debauched and depraved, pure cock and cunt lust along with cunnilingus. Cunt crazed fucker, Lanc’s UK.

IamFred69IamFred69over 2 years ago

I'm setting a goal to jerk off to every one of your stories

ashudhdesiashudhdesiover 2 years ago

Any more stories like this?

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 2 years ago

That was a very nice story, I immediately had naughty thoughts about my Mommy-Slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, but I definitely would have saved Simon's identity reveal for the end. A brief epilogue line in which Sara receives a final message containing a photo of Simon winking at the camera would be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Idiotic length. All the BS about the online activity was way too long, way too distracting. When the sex finally happened it was a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy Moly, WHAT AN AMAZING STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot. Hope to read son fucks his grandmother when she arrives.Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was very different but well written and I thought it was GREAT, thank you ...........

jcus0511jcus0511about 3 years ago

Top notch story. Thanks for a no holes barred stroke story that is also very readable. Sometimes these two elements don’t go together with other writers. Keep up the good work you bring so much joy to others with many happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dear Jasmin, another great story. I have read some of your stories before but I’m going to read through every single one of them in order that they appear here. It may take me a while as I’m dyslexic but I’m determined to take in them all. I wish one of them had happened to me. Thanks again k...

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 3 years ago

SUBMISSIVE MOMS ARE BEST!

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE SUCKING OFF THEIR HORNY SON! This was a great story in its own right, but you really capped it off when you had Submissive Sara's mom lister in to Simon 3-holing his beautiful mother, and setting her up to be a Submissive to her own grandson.. I'm really looking forward to reading your continuation story with Simon's Nana in the game. Thanx for the Great Read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My what a story teller. This is the first time I have read your work. I being a single retired gentleman that has been without for over three years the story had my mind realing. I had to get away from the computer after each chapter to let my over stimulated mind slow down otherwise I would have exploded in more then one way. Thank you so much for the pleasure you gave me.

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Once again and excellent read, start to finish. But then, I’ve come (no pun intended) to see that in each and every story of yours. I fully expect to see an even better contest top story submission for April Fools Day.

Of course, 5* and on to the next chapter. Much love and sloppy drool 🤤

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incest is the best!

Such a great storyline and really well written. Let's hope Nana adds to the situation.

jcus0511jcus0511over 3 years ago
Sweet & hot

Excellent story good old erotica riding to the fore nothing complicated just hot action with wonderful suggestions for more fun. Loved the phone trick. This mum & son make a great team and go granny go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incest

Thank you for your incest stories....I love reading such stories and you are THE BEST!

SexysecretsophiestockingslutSexysecretsophiestockingslutabout 4 years ago
My favourite author

Thanx sweetie - that was one of your best yet

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 4 years ago
WOW...................

This is fantastic, one of the best, if not thee best I've read. Please let there be more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mommy Sluts Galore

It was a great story with just submissive mom and her dominant son, but bringing in gram to give the story some legs was very thoughtful of you. Thanx for the read and looking forward to reading the continuation.XG2JNP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very hot!

Very hot it has me hard the whole time I read it.

Woodworker11Woodworker11about 5 years ago
Nice

Do you have direct experience with your own son? I sure hope so mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mother master

My mom was a good slut bitch mother Mommy she do anything I ask her to do she can lick my asshole suck my dick in public whatever I asked she did I love Mom I'm going to have her do a gangbang with some friends and she also wants to try the dog so I told her she would I'm going to have fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Very well done. Reminds me of my own teenaged fantasies. Can’t wait to read the sequel and others you have submitted on this topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very nice man

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

After having it done with one son why not invite the other one as well for the family fuck time.

Lenny20Lenny20over 5 years ago
As always ...

... very hot, loving and just generally awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot story plot

Please continue. There is so much unfinished business here. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
loved it

very good writing and nice twists

hope you continue the story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really good

Quite funny when someone is getting 'played', but doesn't really mind since they 'win' anyways.

Another good story from SSL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
before taking her son's cock back in her mouth, not remotely phased...

phased / fazed...look it up, different words and meanings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So well done

Your stories are really great! Have finished Annabelle and fought it was pretty cool, job well done. Loved your pics to create more food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Really hot story. So dirty and naughty, with a great attention to details and characterization. My favorite parts were: "Simon was floored. He had fantasized about having sex with his mother forever, and always felt guilty afterwards. He was always horny, being eighteen, and his fantasies always included his mother being his sexual submissive and obeying his every order, the way he assumed she did for his father in the bedroom when he was alive. His fantasies were often different, but they always included his mom in pantyhose, obeying his every sexual whim. Sometimes he imagined forcing her to suck his cock and shooting his cum down her throat; other times he imagined being woken up by his mom's beautiful lips; other times he fantasized taking her in the back of the car while Dad drove in the front seat oblivious to mom riding his son's cock; other times he created crazy tales full of risk, like eating Mom's pussy under the table while his father ate supper unaware of what was occurring right under the table; but mostly he just fantasized having mom suck and fuck him. Yet, as soon as he had cum, an overwhelming guilt would hit him as he couldn't believe he would fantasize about committing incest and treating his sweet, caring mother so inappropriately and with such disrespect.

Simon's obsession with his mother reached new heights after he lost his virginity at prom to Kim. It was a magical night, but as he had sex and closed his eyes, it was his mother whose face popped into his head.

It didn't help that his mother, a teacher, was often walking around the house in a skirt and pantyhose...or that, at forty-one, she was easily the hottest women he had ever seen."

And

"Submissivemom: To make me his mommy-slut

Makingmommymine: What will you do for him?

Submissivemom: Anything.

Makingmommymine: Suck his cock?

Submissivemom: Yes.

Sara imagined being on her knees servicing her son."

Keep up the great work, you are talented. I will definitely read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great! BUT...

Next time? Please dont add anything about a grandma or a grandpa. You're giving some of us horrendous thoughts and images of grannies and grandpapas regardless if you explain how old or how young they are or how hot. Just no

pugsports65pugsports65over 6 years ago
love it

love your story .Look forward to reading more .

CarmellaCCarmellaCover 6 years ago
Cum so much!

What an amazing story, and loved the nana twist - please follow this up with a sequel xxx

Love Carmella xxxx

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 6 years agoAuthor
Last comment

First off I'm not sure what I pulled over you.

Second, if there is any incest in the story it must be put in the incest category so I have no choice (the only exception is illustrated stories). So not much I an do, although this story is less about anal and much more about incest so I would have put it in incest anyways.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong classification for this story

This should have been listed under ANAL. Pulling this crap on people is not the way to go. There are some of us who don't like this kind of crap pulled on us.

The Old Guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I had a delicious orgasm while reading. Very sexy! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Everytime I read "Yes master", I could hear Barbra Eden's voice from the TV show I Dream of Jeannie. She has a sweet voice. I'd like to read about the three of them now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved f ing my mom's ass I learned to read reading smut books mostly incest ones

God I started with my mom then my friends mom's d42b

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
HOT STORY !!!!!!!!!!

Now let's get into NANA, with out the rolling pin. good read thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

that was the best incest story I have ever read!!I came 3 times!!!

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
HELLS BELLS

THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOT I WANTED TO TAKE MY COCK OUT AND STROKE IT TILL I CUM BUT TOO BUSY WIPING UP THE DOLLOPS OF PRECUM AND TASTING IT, SOOO FUCKING SWEET, LIKE HONEY! SO I'LL HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE NEXT STORY. MAYBE BY THEN I'LL HAVE A TABLESPOON FULL AND LET IT ROLL AROUND IN MY MOUTH, THEN CUM! THANKS silkstockingslover MOVING ON TO THE NEXT STORY!

seldomseenseldomseenabout 7 years ago
loved it

Loved it, cant wait to read part 2. One point though wouldnt you turn off cell phones during earth hour :P, not that i minded they didn't.

spoiler22mspoiler22mabout 7 years ago
I loved the build up

This was one of my favorite stories of all time. I loved the build up, the sexy suggestions on the Internet and the confessions as things climaxed. I don't care so much about the earth day and electronics use. It was hit and imaginative. Great job 5 starts. I can't wait to read about Nana

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plot error ruined story

It was all ok until it was clear they were using cell phones during earth hour. Like the battery being drained doesn't count as using electricity because it's not currently plugged in or like it doesn't have to go to a cell tower. That shit pissed me off so much. It's one thing when your immoral actions effect only the people making them but these people tell others they observed earth hour lying and thinking nothing of it. They're helping destroy the earth whilst claiming to be saving it. Worst story on this site and the author should kill themself.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Always hot with a mom and her son.

Oedipus complex in reverse and an 18yr old taking advantage and getting laid. He can't turn down a stocking clad submissive slut. Now, the daughter is going to find out about her mom being a submissive slut too. Master is going to really get lucky.

shrimohitshrimohitover 7 years ago
Very HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Very very hot from the beginning to end involving the mother son relationship in such a erotic incest level. Introducing naani should be seducing and more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Much

I would have liked the story more if Nana had not been involved.

If she had to be included,I like the suggestion of the reader who suggested

that Nana should have been shocked and decided to go investigate exactly what

was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really Good 5*, but here is an improvement

Hot, really good story. Until...it got so fucking crazy with grandma. Now really... you could have done a couple of pages of Master and Slut Mom...and finished as a 6*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good build up

The story was good and very believable. You built up the tension slowly from the start and it reached its climax in a very authentic way. Very good keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Woow

The best story I've read so far. I enjoyed it from start to the end. Feels very real.

Very good writer. Hope he/she continue the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Completely jerked off my little thing

Mom and son could never be put into any more good roles. Completely feels true.

NewFreedomNewFreedomalmost 8 years ago
Damn good. Love the author.

Love it, Love it, Love it. The foreplay was too short, but son leading the mother knowing everything in advance, that's a nice control/dominance of the situation to have off start.

MohairaMohairaabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

This story is really awasome. It's remind me when I was teenager, my mom learn me all about sex. I thank her for all.

It was she who dominated me and I loved it. Mom was a mohair fetishist and she taught me to sexualy love the mohair and her of xourse. She did everything to seduce me. The Oedipus complex is the most beautiful complex.

Thank you for reminding me those wonderful memories.

Mohaira.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i'm glad i got to

i did get to fuck my mom. she used to always walk around half naked when i was a kid and when i was a teenager. i was 20 and moved out of the house and went to visit her when my wife was at work. we ordered pizza. while we waited, she gave me a hug. a long hug and when we parted she kissed me and it went from there...

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago
So hot

As a teenager I remember wanting and wishing I could have sex with my mother. No matter if she had nylons on or not, she had very sexy legs, with a nice round butt, and tits that I dreamed a many a night, that I could see them even if it was just a glimps. This story brought back those memberies of my youth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My mother and I made love on the grass on Earth Day!

It seemed appropriate considering what day it was. We went out to our fenced-in backyard together naked, my cock instantly becoming hard seeing my mom's sexy nude body. She lay down on the grass, after which I on top of her. Her tits mashed between us, I could feel her hard nipples against my chest. I only needed to slide back a little for my cockhead to touch her wet pussy lips, then I pushed into her until I hit bottom. Then only pulling my cock back about an inch, I began to pound my mother with short, fast, hard strokes. The fence blocked out the neighbors view, but you could hear my mom a block away. "Oh yes, oh honey, fuck me!" "Oh harder baby!" "Fuck me, fuck me good!" "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god, oh god!" "Fuck your mother's pussy, fuck me baby!" "Oh honey, oh honey, that's it, just like that!" "Your cock feels so good in me!" "Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm almost there baby!" "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god, oh honey, oh honey!" "Oh I'm coming baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Oh yes, oh yes, oh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wonderful

from a guy guilty of oedipus complex thoughts, what a great story. You really have to continue with Nana's visit. Please, Please, Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME

Loved it, can't wait to rad the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

We need more adventures of these three.

urguyscotturguyscottover 8 years ago

Every boy desires his mother. It is his first wet dream. Your story was hot and I printed it and made sure my mom found it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best stories

Oh how I do love you stories and they give me that added boost when I am licking my mistress as her slut. I am looking forward tonight when I am dress in my new leather skirt, heels and hose and I know she will be using her 10 inch on my ass pussy!!!!!!!!

Wish you were here with us!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

A well written story, events unfolding at nice speed . Makes one wonder what happens when Grandma arrives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Your stories are always the best and your level of detail is always perfect

unlimitedsexunlimitedsexover 8 years ago
amazing

this is one of the best incest stories I've ever read , I wish if you have added some more creative BDSM activities and kinky ideas to the earth day adding more pain, sadism and cruelty to mom son relation promotes the story .

waiting more from you and good luck

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
This a perfect example of where a single category is not enough

Yes, it is a mother and son story, but the theme is more BDSM than anything else. No matter how many times you make reference to Freud and Oedipus when it is a relationship based in him being Master and her mommy slut, it goes way beyond incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dr's Orders: Therapeutic Thrusting Through Torn Tights.

The hypnotic effects of Dr. Mom's suggested submissions sought a new frontier of Oedipus pussy . Yes, it's true. All mother's and son's need the intimate bonding starting with breast feeding, fondling, then of course, making mommy's babies.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES