All Comments on '"Incest Submission": Mom & Son'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Not so much into dominance/submission as mom/son fucking, this story was still super hot! Can't wait to read the next chapter when the nana is eating her daughter while the grandson fucks her from behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Crap! Written by a perverted "wanker"!!

Crap! Lewd Crap! Written by a perverted "WANKER!!!!"

Go back to playing with your putz as you fuck your own schmuck!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
liked it

I thought this was good. Has great possibilities, ignore the small-dick wanker who doesn't like your style. Lets see what chapter 2 has to offer .

t6billt6billabout 10 years ago
hilarious!

Great humor! Loved the style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MasterJohn: well, u have a live-in cock in your house...use it.

That's the wise advice Simon gives his mother in this excellent story, and it's advice every mother should heed. Face it, a woman in her late 30s or her 40s almost inevitably has unmet cuntal needs. Either hubby isn't in the picture any more or he's sadly falling down on the job for reasons of age or whatever. But Sara is a very lucky lady, she does indeed have a live-in cock in her house, her own boy's cock. From time to time Mom's seen Simon's meaty cock jumping around in his pants, and the sight makes her wet between her legs. Like every mother of a young son, Sara knows that her boy's got the hardest cock around, together with a pair of hot young balls that never quit. She knows that her son's a non-stop semen making machine and that he's got to unload his balls and shoot his semen all the time. Plus she's well aware that she herself has the perfect receptacle, the nature-given container, for all her boy's creamy sperm. It's the wonderful hole he came out of. Like plenty of boys, who knows probably most of them, Simon's been real interested in that hole, his own damn birth canal, the cunt he came out of. What's more natural than that the boy's big stiff prick comes together with his mother's warm wet twat, he pumps away at his mother's twat as she cums like crazy, and he finally blows his balls up inside dear old mom. Then he does it over and over again.

jonthechaosmanjonthechaosmanabout 10 years ago
good luck in the contest

I am reading all the etries tosupport my fellow contestants.

This is not my type of category or story. Normally I am not a fan of incest stories, but this one was pretty hot. I really enjoyed the master/sub dynamic and the unintentional discovery that theyshared the same fetish was believably written. Good job.

hieratichieraticabout 10 years ago
Excellent

I hope there is a chapter two very soon. In my opinion you already won.

ken0001ken0001about 10 years ago
Is there a sequel coming?

I loved it, and would love to see grandma get in on the action.. I haven't read all your stories yet but I'm working on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so hotttttttttttttttttt

so fantastick....best story I"ve read in 10 yrs..is chapter 2 done yet?????

hurry please.

A

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damm this is an Excellentos Story

Goodness gracious....after reading the daily drivel that is offered up day in and day out on Latest Stories.....yours is a total breath of fresh air....not only do i hope you win the Earth Hour Contest....but may many more of your stories see the daily light of day on Literitica....20/10 from me......

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 10 years ago
Superb story

Fucking loved it. Don't forget to read my email to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
***

Listen, you are entitled to your subject matter and treat it any way you want, but do it accurately. You have the Oedipus Theory confused with the Greek tragedian, Sophocles's play, Oedipus The King, or Rex, the latin word for king. Oedipus, an orphan, is adopted and grows up to be a formidible political figure who kills a man in a power struggle of some kind, and it may have been competition for the man's wife whom he subsequently marries. So now he is married. He even becomes king. So far, so good. Just hard ball Athenian politics. But, aware he is an orphan, he decides to investigate his past, against the advice of the seer who advises him not to look too closely into it as he is likely to find out things that will be, shall we say, disturbing. He does it anyway and discovers the man he killed was his father and the woman he married was his mother. The information destroys him.

Using this, Freud came up with The Oedipus theory as a way of describing the psychological journey all boys take to adopt a masculine identity. The boy is proud of his penis, loves his mom, and fantasizes about taking his father's place. But fear that his father will discover his wishes and punish him by cutting off his penis produces intense anxiety in the boy which he resolves by adopting a sort of if-you-can't-beat-'em-join-em strategy and becomes like his father, thereby being able to enjoy his mother sort of vicariously and then later generalize it to a sexual orientation toward women generally.

Freud was an imaginative guy. But is there any reason to believe this stuff is actually true? Only his cadre of dedicated fellow religionists still take this stuff seriously. Others less taken with Freud's ideas have accused his theory of being the greatest intellectual hoax of the 20th century.

Freud was more or less addicted to cocaine and had lots of unsavory personal traits--extraordinary ambition being among them and a kind of ruthlessness. Some think he falsified some of the "evidence" he cited as the basis for his ideas.

You can come up with a better way to structure your story than to employ a confused fusion of the plot of a classical play and the use it was put to by an ambitious theorist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really!

"It didn't help that his mother, a teacher, was often walking around the house in a skirt and pantyhose"

Pressed the 'X' button and closed the window.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

I don't usually like your stories, but this one was out-fucking-standing. Simon has his mom ready for "anything" and all he could come up with was to stick a phone in her pussy? It wasn't bad, but certainly not the first thing most of your readers would do. Anyway, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mechanics

Not my favorite subject matter, but a pretty decent story. Take care with grammar. Also, read up on writing in various POV's (point of view). You mixed them and that is generally a no-no in fiction writing. My first erotic fiction piece was ripped apart by an instructor for this 'head hopping' as they call it. If you write for fun, no big deal. If you want to be published, you might want to clean it up. Good job.

Archimedes59Archimedes59about 10 years ago
LOVED IT! 100%

I too would love to see this story continued. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thanx

This is the best story I have read on here and the only one I have rated or commented on so yes plz continue the story.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 10 years ago

Only one word to say about this - Excellent!

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080about 10 years ago
only thing I didn't like,

it ended too soon. There just has to be a part two for nana-slut. and I see that you've seen this before but I have to say....great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

I want to read the next chapter!!! Keep it coming! No pun intended:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
work

Can you have the son help his mom with her female students

Morlan502Morlan502about 10 years ago
Wow

I only voted 5 on this, 'cause they don't have a 6!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
greatfucking story don't stop now no runs in your stockings

your storyrocksfromanadmirer Tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great ;

Really looking to reading about how Mom eats Grans... Don't disappoint, please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pissed off!!!!

Stories like this piss me off!! Realy bad!!

cause I can only score you a 5...and you need a 10!!!!!

fantastick work. Chapter 2 ready yet?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice story

Nice concept and a good hard on story. I believe if Nana was like an antagonist then would have been better. Example, she just doubts from the conversation with Sara that she is being attracted towards Simon. Hence she comes their home to stay to avoid such possibility. But then how Simon Sara would somehow overcome it.

Just an idea, it might be stupid. :-)

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
HOT...HOT...EVEN HOTTER!

HOT story....so waiting for the next installment!

AurimazAurimazabout 10 years ago

Yeah, hot story and etc. I'm just a bit disappointed that author is incapable to write about love. All I can find is lust, domination, stockings (oh, well...) and a hellish mountain of fucking. It's entertaining to some point but sometimes I feel emptiness and sadness in these texts. The only story I could give a five was "Bedding The Babysitter" - the only piece where all mountain of lust and fucking was tied to some love.

But don't distract yourself with my laments :)

Oh, and please, don't use word SLUT for every slave in EVERY story of yours - it becomes really annoying. Find something new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
second rate

You have stopped respecting the rules of erotic fiction and now just post sex without story. This is very poor by your standards.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 10 years agoAuthor
Author's note

First,

Thanks to all who enjoyed the story...especially those who commented or voted.

Second

To those who leave negative comments. The last two I appreciate as they at least left potential constructive feedback...although I am quite unsure how I have stopped respecting the rules of erotic writing (if there is such a thing please let me know).

As for the love comment...I have written love stories and for the most part they are ignored.,.ie Serendipity. I have tried and succeeded with incest stories like A Sibling love Story and I think to a bigger extent the What Mom series. Oddly, I thought this story was a love story as both the mom and son got what they wanted from each other...although maybe that is just my view.

As for the word slut...I suppose that is true...bit is whore better? Tramp? What word would you like. I believe we all have our inner slut that we would like brought out more often.

On top of that, my stories are fantasy...many times things I wished I did...things I wished I would be brazen enough to do...do I want to be called a slut all the time? No! Yet, in the heat of the moment, in the moment of submission, it is a trigger to pleasure. It is who I am and I will not apologize for it.

All that said, info appreciate the comments, including those that are constructive like the last two, not so much like one of the first generic ones.

Again, thanks to all who read my material, comment, vote and email me.

I write first for me, but secondly to the many readers who enjoy my writing.

Jasmine April, 2014

AurimazAurimazabout 10 years ago

I really don't want lecture you about what you should write or not. Every author should write only things he or she likes the most. I only stated my observations - almost every last piece of yours has your usual "menu" - lust, kinks, control, some sort of sex game and this combo is pretty successful. But only to a certain point. Beyond that point the "usual" menu is not enough. So I simply analyzed your works and decided, that they lacking of some heartwarming relationship between main characters.

You show a master-slave relationship a lot, but those are all the same - cold, calculated, aggressive, abusive (just like you like them the most, I guess).

I mentioned "Bedding The Babysitter" because the SM in that story has different structure. It's warm, somehow fulfilling, less abusive but still aggressive. Or perhaps I should say it's still very abusive, but the reader is happy about that because of warm relationships between characters.

You said you wrote a love stories and mentioned "What Mom" series (which I read TWICE). Those series are your "usual" - kinks+lust+sexgames. It's not a love story, sorry.

I could analyze a whole series and write a more accurate comment about why it's not a love story, just not in this comment and only if you are really interested. I personally like your works, most of them just like they are now. Just sometimes I think they really could be much better.

Oh, and for a "slut" thingie... Well, I can't really suggest alternatives here. I'm your reader - I wanna be amused :) All I can do is analyze and tell what effects your works has on me. Everything else is for you to research.

So, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just happy that there is no daughter doming the mom this time!

Always like to read your stories.

You create a believable word picture.

Its just that I would like for you to give us more moms seduced by the sons rather than daughters.

Not saying that mom/daughter stories are not hot,

Its just that they are now getting to be a bigger part of your work than almost every thing else.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 10 years ago
Freud would have loved this story

Yep--he'd have said it proved he was right, after all.

Damned good story, even though Simon cheated by looking up his mother's internet history.

Good luck in the Earth Day contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
All's fair in love, war, and sex

He may have cheated, but, anything goes. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great submission

Love your stories this should totally get a sequel you're very talented

Here's to many more great stories,

That1guy ;)

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 10 years ago
Great!

Another home run from one of the most talented authors here.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Hi Jasmine.

I love authors who actually take the time to read their feedback and comment on such. Thank you for that. That being said, can you tell your readers if you have a sequel planned for this story and, if so, is it almost ready to be published?

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 10 years agoAuthor
Authors note 2

Thanks all who read and supported this story. I usually don't start a sequel until I know there is enough interest in one. As a writer I have many times been surprised that a story I thought would be huge wasn't (serendipity),and then conversely surprised when a story catches fire (like catching mommy).

I do plan a sequel but it may be a while as I finish a couple other sequels, write new stories and future contest stories.

Jasmine April 2014

Will Wanton 69Will Wanton 69about 10 years ago
Wonderfully dirty

Oh fuck, this was so hot. I love stories where a mother slowly becomes a slut for her son. Especially when mixed with fetishes and dirty talk like this. The whole thing in the end with grandmother listening in was the cherry on the cake. A perfect five story.

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 10 years ago
Request for part two

I also love the idea of a 'Nana-slut', a 'Nana-pet', a 'Nana-slave', and can't wait for part two if you decide to write it. I would love to read a scene where Sara and nana give Simon a loving blowjob together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Sincerely hope there will be a part two. That would be

totally awesome.

harristharristabout 10 years ago
NICE! (but naughty)

I also hope you add a sequel. I enjoyed your unique lead in to the actual incest. Thank you for the excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHEE !!!!! You have done it again.

Loved this story. The sexual talk on the computer. The ringing phone while secreted.

Nana coming to play, oh happy day !

Thanks Don

OleRoemerOleRoemerabout 10 years ago
Please

Loved this story. From a male point of view: all my teenage fantasies come to life in one story. I'm with so many others hoping for a quick chapter 2, so please put your other sequels on hold and give us more. Soon. ASAP. Wish I was your master so I could order you to do it. LOL!

eightballdogeightballdogabout 10 years ago
nana slut

Oh you have to add 7 or 8 chapters to this one it is too good to stop now!!! Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome story

You have to write a second part to this one.

Keep it up!!

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 10 years ago
Un-f'in-believable!

Incredible story! I want MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
grandma next?

I hope that you write the follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another Great Story

Your writing is simply great and extremely stimulating. This story really set the mark for future writing, and you left off with a tease knowing that your fan club would write requesting many more chapters concerning the Mom, Son and Nana. I'm sure you will write it in a very stimulating manner including the seed planted at the end of this story. Wow, great and you should get a reward.

Keep the stories coming, all are simply great!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

This could turn into a book. Very horny, had an erection and waiting for the next chapter. Well done!

hardforu69daddyhardforu69daddyalmost 10 years ago
Such a hot story.

I loved it. so f@#@# hot. keep it up.

arsekoarsekoalmost 10 years ago
Nasty, nasty Mom and Son.

Thanks for another brilliant story.

Nice scenario and great twist introducing Nana. Look forward to a few more of these in a series.

Cheers and multiple thanks.

Tony (in NZ)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story. I hope there will be a followup with nana!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This was possibly the BEST story that I have ever read here. WONDERFUL

VERY, VERY AROUSING!!!!!!!!

MineriiMineriialmost 10 years ago
Great story !!!

1st of all it gets me how these so called experts always have so much to say about how bad the story line is or whatever. I think something like this is left up to the writer's imagination as it should be. Myself I think it was a marvelous story just as it was written and wouldn't have changed a thing unless there might have been a sister involved would just be the icing on the cake. You will never see me condemn your stories. Your punctuation seemed to be all correct as if it made a difference just have to say a job well done. I am kind of curious on what your motivation is in writing these stories is it something you might be wanting to do or have done just how does your mind work maybe will send you a private note and find out the answer. (wink) !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sequel

This was Awesome :) need to write for about this story what happens with nana does mom get prego? That would be SOOOO HOT.

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946almost 10 years ago
Loved It...You're a very naughty Girl.

I'm going to enjoy reading many more of your stories. I love the way you build up the sexual tension and then describe the sex scenes so expertly.

You're a very hot and erotic writer!

WoodSmithGuyWoodSmithGuyalmost 10 years ago
Im sooo anxious!

OMG when the phone rang the 2nd time and it was grandma, i felt sooo much more intrigued :). I can hardly wait to read about her visit and what happens after. Keep up the awesome work Silkstockings :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hotta

This is really something .the thought of it is so morally wrong but who cares.rather have it with son rather than any scums..

Love the idea if being submissive.

Thought of having my ass fucked is a fantasy as I never had it in my 56 yeas..

Wanna get fucked.it made me shiver with the thoughts of it.

Nice story ..Love it much

Been years I never had a dick in real

9 years to be exact.;)

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Very Nice!

I have read some of your other works, & have always thought you are a very talented writer. I love your work. I'm looking forward to see how these two, handle"Nana". It seems she will be just like Sara, & want the same cock!!

A really beautiful story, Thank You for a great read, & dickslappin material!

I love Mother Son fuck storys. Wish I had one to tell.lol

bob3641223bob3641223over 9 years ago
i really enjoyed

looking forward to grandmas visit

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One of the best story with the best buildup.. I have cummed twice o my

aroonkumarhotaroonkumarhotover 9 years ago
awesome

Really mind-blowing story making even much hotter, I cummed around 5 times,I will keep following you. Do the best like this. I luv is online seduction on mom even grandma is utter most awesome

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
To: Anonymous: Hotta

If you really want "it", then make "it" happen.. Only you can do that.....

Don't sit and wait for "it" to find you......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hahaha

All off yous that are visiting this site are so so fucking crazy use would want t fuck u r own mother thats so creepy god will judge u fot this

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story! I really enjoyed the online chat idea. It made for one hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next chaptersbb

I would love to read the next chapters about momma slut and nana slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You really have to make this a whole series it's amazing!!!!! 😍

JeanneSisJeanneSisover 9 years ago
Thank you

I must explain this comment by saying first that I am part of an open family in which sex is shared by all and I have had sex with my son many times. Obviously that affects my response to your story, but a response I do have. The Oedipus complex works both ways in my opinion, and that could be included in the "Nana" sequel if you decide to write it Also, in my experience with son/mother sex, there is a switching of roles, one being dominant then the other, and the natural mothering instincts play into that and that might also add to your story. Thanks for a good story, J

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow! More, please.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
loved it!!!

also, after reading the comments, i too think this story begs for more chapters but if not??? the reader can imagine what will happen when nana cums to visit. you write well and i am about to devour everything you have...lol

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 9 years ago
Major Earth Hour Plot Hole

OK. So this story was crafted as an entry into some EARTH DAY Writing Contest. And the only nod toward that premise is that supposedly there is an "Earth Hour," when we should avoid using ALL Electronic Devices. Mommy admonishes Simon that he can't use his laptop during Earth Hour. Now, I wouldn't normally be such a quibbler, but this is supposed to be an Earth Day Story, and "Earth Hour" is the only part of this story that makes it Earth Day related.

So, here's my problem. Mommy confesses her desire to be a submissive. Simon asserts his dominance. This is all within the first 10 minutes of "Earth Hour." So the FIRST thing Simon does is get an Electronic Device (his mother's phone), jam it in her cunt, and give her a ring! I don't think this is presented ironically. I just don't think the author even tried to consider life without Electronics, for even an hour. The rest of the story involves the second phone call with Nana, and then several text messages back and forth! What happened to "Earth Hour"? Why have EARTH DAY supposedly be a major setting for this story, and then ignore it entirely?

I'm nitpicking, I know. But that pulled me out of the story. I'm surprised, that in 70+ comments, I'm the first to mention this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hope

wow i just read all of the incest submission story and would like 2 read about the aunt coming 2 there game next keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best story ever; my oecker loves it!

Only missed 69ing

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
One of the best incest stories on here

You should continue it if for no other reason than to piss of the asshole annony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More.

Is good!! Do more!!

LWHunterLWHunterabout 9 years ago
So very plausible

I really enjoy the fact that as I am reading it, that I find the scene so very plausible. Most of my most enjoyable fantasies have to be based in some facet of reality. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mom's always rule.

It is my opinion, that mom and son screwing, is more common the most of us think really happens. Family incest is nothing new, and has been going on for years. Brother and sister sex is practically a normal occurence, because of the close relationship they both share. It is very common for brother and sister to fall in love and become sexually active. Sharing the same bed at an early age, will lead to sex. I really do not have an opinion of right or wrong, since it is pretty damn hard to avoid the inevitable.

MisterteaMisterteaabout 9 years ago
I didn't think it was that good..

..but you deserve better than commenters lecturing you on what Oedipus is 'really' about or saying that 'head-hopping' is bad. If it's good enough for James Joyce, it's good enough for anyone - IF your writing is good enough also. There are sparks of imagination in this story, but also monotonous things like "slut".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very well structured

I just want to thank you on your story and compliment you on the creativity. Not only but me and my wife had Done a lot of our own research into this subject and looked into my own thoughts. She is a psychiatrist and not only that but surprisingly my sub

As well I look forward to reading more I hope you will continue to contribute more literature on this topic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOVE IT

Best story I've read on the site so far. Looking forward to more and hoping for more parts after.

guy99guy99almost 9 years ago
loved it

That last sentence though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dr's Orders: Therapeutic Thrusting Through Torn Tights.

The hypnotic effects of Dr. Mom's suggested submissions sought a new frontier of Oedipus pussy . Yes, it's true. All mother's and son's need the intimate bonding starting with breast feeding, fondling, then of course, making mommy's babies.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
This a perfect example of where a single category is not enough

Yes, it is a mother and son story, but the theme is more BDSM than anything else. No matter how many times you make reference to Freud and Oedipus when it is a relationship based in him being Master and her mommy slut, it goes way beyond incest.

unlimitedsexunlimitedsexover 8 years ago
amazing

this is one of the best incest stories I've ever read , I wish if you have added some more creative BDSM activities and kinky ideas to the earth day adding more pain, sadism and cruelty to mom son relation promotes the story .

waiting more from you and good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Your stories are always the best and your level of detail is always perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

A well written story, events unfolding at nice speed . Makes one wonder what happens when Grandma arrives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best stories

Oh how I do love you stories and they give me that added boost when I am licking my mistress as her slut. I am looking forward tonight when I am dress in my new leather skirt, heels and hose and I know she will be using her 10 inch on my ass pussy!!!!!!!!

Wish you were here with us!!!!!!!!!!

urguyscotturguyscottover 8 years ago

Every boy desires his mother. It is his first wet dream. Your story was hot and I printed it and made sure my mom found it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

We need more adventures of these three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME

Loved it, can't wait to rad the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wonderful

from a guy guilty of oedipus complex thoughts, what a great story. You really have to continue with Nana's visit. Please, Please, Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My mother and I made love on the grass on Earth Day!

It seemed appropriate considering what day it was. We went out to our fenced-in backyard together naked, my cock instantly becoming hard seeing my mom's sexy nude body. She lay down on the grass, after which I on top of her. Her tits mashed between us, I could feel her hard nipples against my chest. I only needed to slide back a little for my cockhead to touch her wet pussy lips, then I pushed into her until I hit bottom. Then only pulling my cock back about an inch, I began to pound my mother with short, fast, hard strokes. The fence blocked out the neighbors view, but you could hear my mom a block away. "Oh yes, oh honey, fuck me!" "Oh harder baby!" "Fuck me, fuck me good!" "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god, oh god!" "Fuck your mother's pussy, fuck me baby!" "Oh honey, oh honey, that's it, just like that!" "Your cock feels so good in me!" "Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm almost there baby!" "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god, oh honey, oh honey!" "Oh I'm coming baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Oh yes, oh yes, oh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!"

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago
So hot

As a teenager I remember wanting and wishing I could have sex with my mother. No matter if she had nylons on or not, she had very sexy legs, with a nice round butt, and tits that I dreamed a many a night, that I could see them even if it was just a glimps. This story brought back those memberies of my youth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i'm glad i got to

i did get to fuck my mom. she used to always walk around half naked when i was a kid and when i was a teenager. i was 20 and moved out of the house and went to visit her when my wife was at work. we ordered pizza. while we waited, she gave me a hug. a long hug and when we parted she kissed me and it went from there...

MohairaMohairaalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

This story is really awasome. It's remind me when I was teenager, my mom learn me all about sex. I thank her for all.

It was she who dominated me and I loved it. Mom was a mohair fetishist and she taught me to sexualy love the mohair and her of xourse. She did everything to seduce me. The Oedipus complex is the most beautiful complex.

Thank you for reminding me those wonderful memories.

Mohaira.

NewFreedomNewFreedomalmost 8 years ago
Damn good. Love the author.

Love it, Love it, Love it. The foreplay was too short, but son leading the mother knowing everything in advance, that's a nice control/dominance of the situation to have off start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Completely jerked off my little thing

Mom and son could never be put into any more good roles. Completely feels true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Woow

The best story I've read so far. I enjoyed it from start to the end. Feels very real.

Very good writer. Hope he/she continue the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good build up

The story was good and very believable. You built up the tension slowly from the start and it reached its climax in a very authentic way. Very good keep it up

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50827 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES