Incest Therapy Ch. 01

Story Info
Father seeks out therapy for incest.
1.2k words
4.04
33.6k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey ya'll, this is my first story I've published on here so don't hold back on criticism. I'm sure I have plenty to improve on.

*****

"Ahh, good to see you again Mr. Lee. How are you and the family? All well I hope." The therapist said as I walked into her office. A quick study of my therapist revealed that she was a professional. She wore a white button up blouse, which hid what seemed to be rather large breasts. It was tucked into a black pencil skirt that came to just above her knees. That skirt outlined her figure quite nicely. As my eyes darted up and down her body, I also noticed the lack of stockings, which left her bare, freshly shaven smooth long legs out for the world to see, well at-least me for the moment. On her feet, she had a pair of very tall black and red high heels. If I had to guess, I'd go with Louboutin. They look very expensive but fucking sexy. Up top, she wears her red hair up in a bun of sorts and a pair of thin silver glasses sit just below the center of her emerald green eyes. The last thing I noticed before speaking to her were the top 3 buttons were left undone, no doubt to allow her luscious ta-ta's to get some air.

"We're doing good Miss Blackwood. Everyone is doing fine. Thanks for asking." I responded as I took a seat on the couch opposite her. Her legs were crossed and she held her pen and clipboard in her hands, ready to take notes.

"So Mr. Lee, what brings you in today?" She asked so professionally.

"Well, uhm I don't know exactly how to start, or where to start really." I said as I twiddled my thumbs nervously.

"How about you just start from beginning." Her smile as she said that put me at ease.

"Alright, from beginning. Here we go." I said to myself as I began to tell her what transpired between me and my 19 year old step daughter. "It all started about a year ago, right after her 18th birthday party when she got her first pair of high heels to celebrate her cross over from adolescent teenager to young adult."

"I see. I remember the day my daughter got her first set of heels. She was so happy." She said as she took a quick trip down memory lane. All I could do is sit there and wonder what her daughter looked like in heels.

"Yeah. Well one pair became two and two quickly became three. But you see, her buying them is not the problem, the problem is, is that when I see her wearing them, I get super horny. I mean it happens as well when my wife wears her heels, but I know seeing my step daughter who I've raised since she was a little girl wear them and my dick gets super hard is wrong, but I can't help it." I kind of blurted out all at once.

"Oh my. I see. The classic high heel fetish is in full swing in you Mr. Lee." She said as she looked at her note pad while scribbling something down.

"I know, but it gets worse. Soon I found myself so horny I would jerk off thinking about her wearing those heels. They aren't just your typical heels, they are Fuck Me heels. The kind of high heels a girl wears that just screams, come and fuck me." I responded.

"And how often does that happen?" She asked inquisitively.

"Shit I don't know, about every day probably. If not more. She started a modeling gig and is always coming and going in her heels. Don't get me wrong, my wife and I still have plenty of sex but I can't stop thinking about Mandy and her heels." As I answered her question, she shifted in her seat and swung her leg over the other, giving me a very brief glimpse up her skirt. Her creamy thighs looked so good.

"Well, you said that started about a year ago, so there must be more. Please continue." She inquired. I could tell what I was telling her was having some sort of effect on her as her face was starting to get a little red.

"Right. Well, nothing much came of it for the longest time, but last week, that changed." I said. I noticed her eyes get wider with anticipation.

"Last week?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah. I had come home early from work and didn't pay any attention to the fact that her car was parked outside. I went on inside and it didn't take long to notice the audible moans coming from upstairs. I made my way up the stairs and saw that Mandy's door was mostly shut but was cracked open enough for me to get a clear view to her bed. I was pretty shocked to see her wearing nothing but her nude high heel pumps. She had on ear phones and was watching something on her laptop. It didn't take me long to realize she was masturbating. From the motion her arm was making, and the noise her pussy was making, she had to be fucking herself with a dildo. She sounded so wet, just like her mother." I finished speaking, waiting for her response.

"Wow. You're really descriptive aren't you Mr. Lee. I could almost picture that myself." She said as she had to wiggle in her seat, her legs side by side now. I could only imagine how wet she was between those beautiful thighs. "Oh my, well it appears we are out of time for today. I feel like you need to come back as we have a long way to go. Same time next week good for you Mr. Lee?" She asked with an almost flirty sensation.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

"Please, call me Jessica. I like to be on a first name basis with my clients." She said.

"Alright Jessica, I'll see you next week." I responded with as I headed out the door. I didn't shut it all the way and when she didn't come out of her little office, I stopped and took a peek inside. I watched as she unbuttoned her blouse and used a tissue to wipe the sweat from her chest. She wore a lacy baby blue bra under her blouse. She untucked it from her skirt and pulled her skirt down, revealing a panty-less bottom. She was clean shaven between her legs and I could see the wetness glisten off her thighs. Using the legs of her chair to hold her legs apart, she sat down and began to play with her sopping wet pussy. Soft moans escaped her mouth as her fingers plunged in herself. She grabbed her tits and began to massage them as well. Her breathing increased as she was about to cum. She slipped in a third finger and quickly erupted into a full on orgasm. Fluids gushed from her pussy as her body spasmed. I couldn't believe how worked she had gotten from my confession about my step daughter.

I decided it was time to get out of there before I got caught and so with one final peek through her door, I saw her laying there, pleasantly satisfied. Due to my rather stiff cock making a tent in my pants, I had to shift it around so I could walk out without drawing too much attention. Now I just needed to make it to the next meeting before anything got out of hand with Mandy.