Incest Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. Lee is back for his 2nd therapy session with Jessica.
1.9k words
4.24
25.2k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright ya'll Chapter 2 is here. Sorry for the delay. Work and life get busy. I will start working on Chapter 3 as soon as possible. Hope you enjoy and as always, leave comments letting me how it was or if you think I need improvement on something. Thanks.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Chapter 2

I wondered to myself what Jessica would be wearing today as I walked down the hall to her office. With a light knock on her door, she said. "Come on in Mr. Lee." I opened the door and my jaw about fell off. She had on a red slim fitting dress that left very little to the imagination. I was not surprised when I glanced down and saw a pair of red bottom high heels on her feet. I guess she really likes red. The dress came to an end about mid thigh, just high enough to see the tops of her nude colored stockings. She had her hair kind of twisted and to one side of her head, showing off some dangly earrings. And to think this woman was going to be helping me with my problem.

"Hello Miss Blackwood. How are you?" I said with a lustful smile.

"Please, call me Jessica." She said as she stood up to shake my hand. Her skin was so soft and smooth, not rough and calloused like mine. All I could do was give her a smile as my eyes wandered down from her emerald green eyes, down past her blood red lips all the way to her chest where the bra she had on pushed her large tits up to give her a crazy amount of cleavage.

"Ok, Jessica." Is all I could muster together after taking in the view.

"Good boy." She said with a little smirk. "So, how was your week? Did you experience any of the issues that you're in here for?" She asked in a professional manner.

"Well, yes. The moment I walked through my front door after our last meeting." I said in response, causing her eye brows to rise in wonder.

"Oh my. That soon?" She asked with a hint of excitement.

"Yeah! My step daughters friends were there and my wife was home as well. They were all wearing high heels, like they were all contestants at a modeling gig or something. I've known these girls for years as Mandy grew up with them. I was turned on instantly. Not wanting to draw attention to anything, I went over to my wife, Kristin, gave her a kiss then headed upstairs to take a cold shower." I said in what seemed like one breath.

"Oh wow. What a predicament." She kind of giggled as she jotted down a few notes. "So what happened after the shower?"

"Well, about that. When I stepped out of the shower, since I was in my room, I didn't expect anyone to be in there except maybe my wife so I dried off and walked out of the bathroom naked. My cock wasn't fully erect but it wasn't totally flaccid either. I looked up and there was Jasmine." I explained as I fiddled with a pen.

"Oh! This is going to be good..." She said but suddenly stopped, catching herself halfway through. I gave her a weird look as she stumbled over her words. "Ah, excuse me, I meant to say this can't be good."

Laughing it off, I continued. "So there I was, standing there, still dripping wet in some places, my cock just a dangling between my legs and Jasmine was just staring at me. Well at my cock I mean."

I finished talking for the moment and when I looked at Jessica, she had this lust filled look on her face. She was biting her lip and I noticed her eyes, instead of looking me in my eyes, we're fixed on my crotch. Which at the moment was throbbing and rock hard. "Jessica." I said her name to get her attention.

"Oh shit." She snapped back to reality. "Go on." Is all she could muster. I didn't really mind so I kept going.

"So Jasmine is one of Mandy's closer friends, they were practically inseparable for years. Sleepovers, birthday parties, all night skates over at Skate Away. It was always a safe bet that if Mandy was anywhere but home, she was hanging out with Jasmine. She was a light skinned mixed girl since her mother was black and father was white. Flawless skin, light brown eyes, long wavy black hair. Not sure if it was a weave but it was still nice to look at. She was more on the petite side with smaller boobs than Mandy but she had an ass that most white girls wish they had. Standing about five foot nothing, the 6 inch platform heels she was rocking made her legs look amazing. The one piece dress she had on stopped about mid thigh and fit her like a glove." I said as I felt my cock lurch in my pants.

"Wow, very descriptive Mr. Lee, I can almost picture her as if she was standing right in front of me. So she surprised you in your bedroom, where were her friends, or your wife?" She asked with almost genuine concern.

"That was my question at the moment too but it's what followed that has me all kinds of messed up right now. Instead of turning and leaving, Jasmine stepped in closer. She reached out and grabbed my cock and gently stroked it, while keeping eye contact with me. What she said totally threw me for a loop." I explained.

"What she said?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah. When she grabbed my cock she told me that Mandy had told her my cock was really big and that she wanted to see for herself. So that's what she did." I said, shifting my weight to the other side of the chair.

"Wait a minute...how does Mandy know how big your cock is?" Jessica asked very suspiciously.

"I don't know! I guess maybe she watched me and her mom have sex, maybe she caught me jerking off, coming out of the shower, who knows." I shrugged my shoulders as I explained.

"I see. Seems like your step daughter is attracted to you. If she wasn't, she wouldn't stick around long enough to get a good enough view of your big cock." She said boldly, causing me to look at her wildly, not expecting those words to come out of her mouth. With a bit of a laugh, I continued my explanation.

"Haha. Yeah maybe. Anyways, it gets better. As Jasmine is down on her knees, arching her back, my cock down her throat and her dress pulled up exposing her very fine ass, I heard a gasping noise and looked up. It was Mandy." I admitted. Jessica's eyes got big and I saw her swallow hard. I could only imagine what was going through her mind.

"Oh Mr. Lee, please continue." She cooed.

"Mandy walked right up to Jasmine and asked her what the hell she was doing. Jasmine just looked at her from the corner of her eye and smiled, with my cock still in her mouth. Pulling off long enough to say that she was sucking my cock, she took it right back down her throat. I was very surprised with Mandy's response. She said well I can see that doofus, why didn't you invite me? You know I've wanted to suck his cock for a long time now." I said, recalling what happened. Jessica had the deer in the headlights look on her face and I could've sworn I saw a trickle of drool seep from the corner of her puffy red lips.

After pausing for a moment to give Jessica a chance to interject, I continued on. "So there I was, standing naked as a Jay bird before my step daughter and one of her best friends, my cock half way down Jasmine's throat, and her other friend and possibly my wife downstairs. Mandy dropped to her knees, slightly bent at the waist, her red bottom high heels sticking out and then it happened. While admiring the two young beauties before me, I felt Jasmine's hand release me and Mandy's mouth take its place. Mandy bobbed her head back and forth, taking more of me down her throat inch by inch. She had drool dripping from her chin and down between her perky tits. Jasmine had sat back against the bed and had begun to masturbate. I had a perfect view of her bald pussy and her fingers plunging into it. She sounded so wet as she finger fucked her sopping hole." I said but was suddenly interrupted by Jessica.

"Mr. Lee! Whew, I don't know how much more of this story I can take. So descriptive, so vivid. We're out of time but since you're my last appointment of the day, you may continue." Jessica said as she used her notebook to fan herself.

"Oh wow, alright uh where was I?" I asked.

"Your step daughter had your cock down her throat and her friend was masturbating while watching..." She reminded me.

"Ah yes. So a few minutes go by and Jasmine got up and crawled over to us. She got down and started licking and sucking on my balls, which were no doubt dripping with Mandy's spit. A couple of times, Jasmine would come up and kiss on Mandy for a couple seconds. God it was so hot. I could feel my orgasm building and since it had been a couple days since my last orgasm, this one was going to be big." I explained as Jessica sat there, intently watching and listening.

"Oh my. Mmm. This is unreal the effect you have on me with this confession Mr. Lee." She confessed, her face flushed.

"I told Mandy I was about to cum and Jasmine moved up right next to her. Mandy looked me in the eyes and told me to shoot my cum all over their faces. Jasmine giggled some and said that she couldn't wait. I grabbed my cock and quickly stroked it until a torrent of cum shot from my throbbing cock head and splashed all over Mandy and Jasmine's pretty faces. One rope, two ropes, three ropes, and I even managed to coax out a fourth rope of cum, landing two thick streaks of my baby batter across their faces. Kneeling back, both girls took in the feeling of my warm cum on their faces. Mandy leaned forward and sucked off the rest of the cum from my cock. It was then my wife called up the stairs for the girls to come back down, that they were leaving. I had totally forgotten she was home. I cleaned up with my towel while the girls cleaned each other up. Without as much as a thanks, the girls got up and went back downstairs. And yeah so nothing else happened between then and now." I finally finished telling Jessica what happened.

"Well then. How do you feel about what happened Mr. Lee?" Jessica asked as she attempted to regain her composure. Her face had turned a couple shades of red and I could tell she was turned on as she kept squirming in her chair.

"Honestly Jessica, looking back on it, it was fucking hot. Like, I was in denial before I came here but after talking it out with you, I don't feel so bad now." I admitted.

"Then good. But let's not jump the gun and say you don't need therapy anymore. I want to see you same time next week. Deal?" Jessica asked, with a hint of flirtation.

"I reckon I can swing by." I said with a smirk.

"Very good. I'm sure you'll have plenty to talk about." With a little giggle, she opened the door and I headed home.