Incestagram Ch. 04

Story Info
Meet friends and go to a pub, Dad takes pictures.
3k words
4.6
29.5k
41

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found Barbara and Al sitting at the bar in the classic-style British pub. The bartender was an Englishman in his fifties named Harry. Al offered to buy us a round. I ordered an IPA on tap and then Harry asked Lexi what she would have. Barbara smiled as if to say, I told you it wouldn't be a problem.

Lexi surprised me by ordering a pint of Guinness. "That's a substantial beer. I wouldn't have guessed you'd like it."

"There's a few things about me you wouldn't have guessed, Daddy." Then she took a big sip. The insinuation of her words sent a thrill through me. Barbara raised her glass and said, "To island age!" Lexi held hers up, "To making the most of it while it lasts!" We all here, here'd.

Lexi and I stood at the corner of the bar while Barbara and Al sat on the red-leather bar stools. They were nice, laidback people. This was their tenth year coming to Barbados. Barbara was a pretty woman in her fifties and, as I had noticed on the beach, she had a slightly chunky but attractively firm body with large breasts. Although for me, her best features were her elfin-shaped face and green eyes. Al was a retired construction foreman and about fifty-five, still a powerfully built guy of average height with a bit of a beer gut.

While we talked Lexi started to sway her hips to the music, lightly bumping into my waist. I turned to face Barb and Al directly which meant Lexi's hip bumped into my groin. I put my hand on her back to slow her down on the next bump so that it would be a bit gentler (but not too gentle!). Her hip lightly tapped my groin. She kept this up for a few minutes when, in my pleasantly buzzed state, I put my other hand on the front of her hip. As she swayed toward me, my left hand slid from her hip to the small of her back and my right hand slid to her tummy. She held there for a split second and then, when she arced away again, my hands slid back to her hip. This continued for a while -- back and forth -- one hand running from across her back and the other across her stomach.

Lexi seemed to be enjoying the feeling, so, on the next sway, I slid my left hand lower across her small, round ass and my right over the swell of her mons -- the slightest pause and then I felt a sudden ache as her body swung away from my greedy grasp. But on the next return swing my hands went lower so that one cupped her ass and the other slid lower on her mons, just above the area I so desperately wanted to touch. Lexi felt electric though the light summer dress and lace panties. She stopped swaying. My hands trembled a little as one caressed the roundness of her perfect ass and the other tentatively slid lower.

Lexi smiled dreamily and took sip of her beer, letting me do whatever I wanted. From around the corner of the bar Barbara had a pretty good idea of what was going on. She smiled impishly and said, "It's fun to see a father and daughter so close. Don'cha think, Al?" Al agreed that it certainly was. Lexi looked at me lovingly and said, "This trip has brought us much closer together. Hasn't it, Daddy?" With that, she pushed my hand down the arc of her mons to settle over her pussy. I couldn't say anything, so I just nodded.

Lexi purred then pulled the back of her dress up over her bottom. My hand was on the firm lace-fabric covered ass, one layer closer to her bare flesh. I looked over my shoulder, easily half a dozen people were watching us. I massaged my daughter's pussy through her dress and underwear and with my other hand cupped her ass. Slowly I slid my hand down the cleft of her ass cheeks. She stepped her feet apart slightly. Someone behind us gasped as she did. My hand slid between her legs. I could feel the moisture seeping into her panties.

"On the house!" Harry placed another round of beers on the bar. "And, if you want to get more comfortable, the table at the back has just become vacant.

"Thank you so much, Harry." Lexi said, picking up her fresh Guinness and walking to the back of the pub. Barbara, Harry, and I looked at each other and then followed the slim blonde teen. Lexi seemed to have the ability to get people to do that. I started wondering if people taking her lead might not have led to some of Lexi's hinted things that I wouldn't have guessed.

As Lexi dropped into a loveseat at the back of the pub, I raised my hand to my nose, closed my eyes and breathed in deeply the scent of my daughter that lingered there. I opened my eyes as Barbara took my hand and pulled it to her nose and said, "Delicious." Then she joined Lexi on the loveseat.

Al and I sat in chairs across them, a coffee table between us the loveseat. We had our backs to the wall facing out to the pub while the women (if I can really call Lexi that) faced us with their backs to the rest of the pub.

Barbara looked at me and said, "You're lucky to have such a sexy young daughter. Isn't she sexy, Al" All concurred that Lexi was indeed very sexy.

I smiled, "Thank you. I know I am. I'm also lucky that she is becoming quite daring as well."

"We noticed a bit of that daring at the restaurant." Barbara put her hand on Lexi's knee. "You certainly spiced up that cute waiter's night. I'm quite sure he will be fantasizing about you for a while to come."

"He was nice." Lexi slipped her feet from her shoes, wiggled her toes, then put her feet on the edge of the coffee table. Her knees were bent at a 90-degree angle. Barbara's hand slid down to mid-thigh.

Al and I watched as Lexi parted her knees just a little and let the hem of her dress slide down revealing those smooth, tan legs. Al said, "And the man we saw you talking to by the bathroom. Was he nice, too?"

Lexi nodded her head and parted her knees further, revealing a little of the white lace panties. "Yes, he was very nice." Lexi lifted Barbara's hand, allowing her dress to slide the rest of the way down her inclined thighs to bunch up at her waist. Then she placed the older woman's hand back on her thigh.

Al and I could clearly see between my daughter's slim legs. The gusset of her panties was snug against her. We could see the slight indentation of her pussy through the moistening fabric. She leaned back and slid her ass closer to the couch's edge. We could now see the bottom curves of her ass. And, despite the shadows in the pub, the small hallow where the panties hid her little asshole.

I shifted in my seat to adjust my obvious hardon. Al did the same. I reached into Lexi's purse and took out her phone. "Do you mind if I take a few pictures?" I said to our new friends.

Barbara nodded okay and then pushed back a locket of Lexi's honey-colored hair, "You like the affect you have on men, don't you?"

Lexi took a sip of her full pint of Guinness, which gave her a foam moustache. She licked some of it off and then scooped the rest up with her finger and held it in front of Barbara's face. Lexi looked at her and said, "Not just men."

Barbara sighed and took Lexi's finger into her mouth. I started photographing the insanely sexy scene. The older woman sucked my teenage daughter's finger like it was a cock while her hand moved to Lexi's panty covered pussy. Nobody else in the place could see exactly what was happening but a couple of tables could tell that the two on the couch were getting friendly.

Al pulled his chair closer and said, "Lovely little Lexi, would you please spread your legs more so that your father and I can get a better view of my wife touching you?" Lexi closed her eyes, mewed in pleasure, and slowly spread her legs VERY wide. Those ballet lessons I had paid for all those years ago were paying.

"I see you have made yourselves at home." It was Harry, come to see how we were doing.

Al looked up at the big Brit, "Care to join us?" Then looked back at my daughter, "Would you like that, Lexi?" My naughty daughter opened her eyes and nodded yes as a slight moan escaped her lips. Al looked to me, "And you, dad. Would you like Harry to join us?" I looked up from the phone, "The more the merrier."

Harry didn't need more convincing. He dragged a chair over. "It's close to closing time. Enrico can take care of last call."

Barbara stopped rubbing between Lexi's legs and took a swig of my daughter's beer. This left a Guinness moustache above her lips. She leaned into Lexi who knew what the older woman wanted. I kept taking pictures as Lexi licked the foam off Barbara's face. With the last lick, Barbara took Lexi's tongue into her mouth and sucked on it. As she did this, she pinched one of Lexi's nipples through the thin blue dress.

When they finally parted I said, "Lexi, this is the longest I have seen that dress covering your breasts in a while." She looked down at her front and said, "You're right, Daddy." And then lowered the top of her dress exposing her beautiful tits to the four of us plus a couple of guys who were now standing at the tables nearest us taking in the show.

"Not... bad." I shrugged.

Lexi smiled, knowing that meant. Looking me right in the eye she lifted her bottom off the couch and pulled the lower part of her dress so that the whole thing was bunched around her waist. She was effectively just in her panties. "Is this the way you want me, Daddy?"

I heard some guys and one of the tables commenting about me being this sexy, half naked slut's father.

I snapped more pictures. "That's exactly how I want you, baby." Lexi absently played with one of her nipples and nonchalantly asked Harry how long he had owned the pub. It was surreal. There was my formally very sweet eighteen-year-old daughter sitting in her panties in a public bar making chit chat.

Harry said, "Lexi, would you mind going to the bar and fetching me a lager from Enrico?"

She smiled and stood up. Her dress fell from her waist to her feet. She stepped out of it and said, "Sure, Harry. I'd like that." She squared her shoulders and brazenly walked across the pub, barefoot and only wearing her lace panties.

It was magical. Her slim, athletic body with small pert tits moving through the half full pub. By the time she got to the bar everyone was aware of the gorgeous teenager exposing herself for all to see. Of course, I got pictures.

As she leaned over the bar to place the order with Enrico, a young man stepped beside her. They talked for a moment before he placed his hand on my daughter's small ass and began to fondle it. She gyrated encouragingly. He brought his other hand up to her chest. Lexi's body responded with a shudder. Oh, my fucking god, I said under my breath.

Lexi and the young man broke when Enrico handed her the pint of lager. She thanked the bartender and the young man and then started back. She took her time moving through the pub, allowing several people to paw at her tits and ass. I had never seen Lexi look so happy or so beautiful.

When she got back to our table she was flushed. Lexi bent over to place the pint on the table in front of Harry. As she did so, the big Englishmen fondled her tits. Lexi held that position, letting Harry get a good feel.

Smack! Lexi started and stood up. Barbara had just slapped her ass. There was laughter from some of the onlookers. Lexi had a large audience by now.

Barbara said, "You have a perfect ass, little girl." Lexi smiled at this and bent over again. There were oohs from the pub. Harry pinched her nipples. This caused a quick intake of breath from my daughter, then she looked back at Barbara invitingly. Smack! This time it was harder than the first. The crowd that had now surrounded us laughed, clearly enjoying herself. Barbara smacked my daughter's ass a couple times more, quite hard.

Lexi thanked her and then lowered her panties halfway down her bright red ass. She turned around seductively sticking her ass out for all in the pub to see what the older woman had done to her teen ass. The crowd clapped. Lexi took a bow and then Al spoke up. "Lovely slut, show us more. I wanna see your teen asshole." The shocked crowd was silent for a moment, but then started calling out encouragement to Lexi.

She looked at me. I knew exactly what she was thinking: how the hell did we end up here? Doing this. In front of all these people! There was no doubt that my daughter was a rabid exhibitionist and was having the thrill of her young life, but I think she had some reservations about taking it even further. For my part, horrible father that I was, all I could think was that I also wanted to see her teen asshole. I was almost desperate to see it. And I really wanted all these strangers to see it, too.

Lexi was a little drunk, but she could clearly hold her alcohol way better than I would have expected. She knew exactly what she was doing so when she said, "How do you want me, Daddy?" I swallowed hard and said, "I want you to show us your teen asshole." I knew then, if there is really a hell, I had just guaranteed myself a spot there.

Lexi turned her back to Al, slowly bent over, and pulled her white panties past her perfect ass. Al exhaled in appreciation and said, "Now, be a good little slut and spread your ass cheeks." Lexi did. Al couldn't help but rub the wood in his pants. "That has to be the cutest puckered hole I have ever seen, Lexi."

My daughter smiled in thanks. I snapped pictures and then said, "Baby, I think you should spin around so everyone can see your butt hole."

"Yes, Daddy." Maintaining her bent posture, Lexi slowly turned, giving everyone in the pub a good look at her asshole. They applauded and cheered. Finally, she stood and pulled her panties back up. I handed the phone to Lexi with a picture of her exposing her spread ass to all these strangers and Harry twisting her nipples.

"I think you should send this one to Carmen. Tell her I wanted her to see it and that I challenge her to send something just as daring back." Lexi chuckled as she typed the message. I heard her send it but then she typed another message and hit send again. Maybe she sent Carmen two pictures? I was tipsy so wasn't paying enough attention to wonder why two messages at the time.

Barbara handed the pub's young exhibitionist her dress and said, "Let's go back to the resort. See what other trouble we can get up to there."

We thanked Harry for his hospitality and the four of us headed for the door. Lexi hadn't bothered to put her dress on yet so was getting pawed from all sides. I loved watching as any stranger who felt like it reached out and pinched my daughter's nipples or slapped her ass or groped her panty-covered pussy. The sexy, nastiness of it made me lightheaded. So. Fucking. Depraved. I was in heaven. And so was my epically exhibitionist teenage daughter, strutting confidently ahead as her nearly completely naked body got more and more marked up with pinch and slap marks.

A middle-aged guy who had his pants down and was stroking his dick said to me, "Is she really your daughter?" I cupped one of Lexi's ass cheeks and said, "Would you believe me if I said, no.?" With sincerity he said, "I wouldn't. I really want her to be your daughter." And then he came all over table and floor. The woman who must have been his wife smacked him in the back of his head, "Jesus Christ, Martin. I told you to control yourself."

When we got to the front door Lexi's phone dinged. She looked at it and then showed me the response from Carmen: You slut!!! You look so awesome in this picture. Tell your perverted dad, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

I handed the phone back to Lexi and said, "Looks like she's game to match what you, but I can't imagine her succeeding."

Lexi giggled, making her lovely modest tits jiggle, "Don't be so sure. Carmen's a very daring girl."

"Well, maybe we should see if we can't find a way to be even more daring back at the resort?"

Lexi smiled devilishly, "That is exactly what I was thinking, Daddy." And then stepped out onto the sidewalk, wearing only her white lacy panties. Al and Barbara were waiting for us. We were all going to follow Lexi, no matter where that took us tonight.