Incestagram Ch. 05

Story Info
Lexi, Dad & new friends share a revealing Uber ride.
1.7k words
4.61
16k
28

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we exited the bar Lexi still hadn't put her dress back on. "I'm sorry, honey, but you are going to have to put it on or you might get arrested before we get to the resort." She frowned her cute little girl frown and slipped the dress back on. "Is this the way you want me, Daddy?"

I shook my head sadly, "Not at all, baby."

She casually pulled down one shoulder exposing her left breast.

I looked at Barbara and Al, "That should be okay, right?"

They felt it was close enough to respectable, while we waited for our Uber. "What's one little breast among friends?" Al said. Some people passed at that moment and whistled at the sexy blonde teenager. Barbara laughed and said, "And among strangers!"

When the Uber arrived, I volunteered to get in the front and said the others should take the back with Lexi in the middle as she was the smallest. The driver couldn't help but notice the beautiful teenager with one exposed breast getting into his car.

Once moving, Lexi said, "Maybe getting arrested would be fun. Do you think they would strip search me?"

"They'd be crazy not to." Barbara yanked down Lexi's dress so that both tits were free.

On the other side of my daughter, Al pushed the hem of her dress way up and said, "Strip search and careful examination."

Barbara pulled Lexi to her. They kissed deeply while her husband stroked Lexi's thigh. Barbara pulled away and roughly turned Lexi's face and Al began kissing my trapped teen daughter. The big man forced his tongue into Lexi's mouth and pulled her leg over his knees. Following his lead, Barbara pulled Lexi's other leg over her knees. Again, the benefits of years of ballet training!

Lexi sat between the older couple with her legs spread so far apart she was practically doing the splits. The driver swerved suddenly and then regained control of the car. I looked at him and said, "You can glance at her but safety first, my friend." He turned so red I thought his head might explode.

I pulled Lexi's phone out of her purse that I was holding and started to capture the hot scene. I zoomed between my daughter's splayed legs and could clearly see the indentation of her bald pussy slit topped with a small triangle of pubes through the wet underwear. The view became obscured when Al's meaty hand came into frame to feel Lexi's most private of places. I widened the frame. Al was still lewdly kissing Lexi while stroking her little snatch. At the same time Barbara was kissing and sucking one of Lexi's luscious tits and pinching the other. Lexi began to gyrate her hips. She leaned her head back and moaned. The car swerved wildly. The driver tore his eyes from the rearview mirror back to the road. Then glance over a me and grimaced apologetically. I shrugged then switched Lexi's phone from photo to video mode and said, "How do you feel, honey."

She barely opened her eyes to regard me. She opened her mouth to speak but suddenly caught her breath. Maybe it was Al's fingers probed her soaking wet, panty-covered clit? Or maybe Barbara gave her nipple a love bite? I suspected I would see the playback of this moment many times in the future so would find out.

Lexi purred and then opened her mouth again, "I have never felt so happy and excited. The only thing that would make me feel better right now is to know how much you like seeing my like this, Daddy?"

I smiled wickedly, "Baby, there is no other way I would want to see you right now. I have never felt so happy and excited in my life, either."

Al lifted his glistening hand from between Lexi's legs and then held them up to her. She immediately sucked them into her mouth, hungrily slurping her own pussy juices. When she was done Al roughly turned her head back to his wife and Barbara began to tongue Lexi's mouth, sharing in the sweet taste of teen pussy.

We pulled up to the lobby of the resort. Al and Barbara opened the doors on their respective sides and excited the car. Lexi started to close her legs to follow when I said, "Hold up, honey. I think you should show your appreciation for our driver getting us here in one piece."

Lexi smiled, leaned over, and pulled herself close to the front seat while keeping her legs spread. She said, "I wonder how I can show my appreciation, Daddy?"

The driver was shaking with nervousness. Looking Lexi in her deep brown eyes I said, "Maybe he should touch you." Then I looked at the driver, "So long as I can take pictures. He quickly nodded yes and the suddenly grabbed one of Lexi's tits. He moaned and she giggled at the contact. His other hand, the one with a wedding band, went to her inner thighs. She pushed her teen sex into his hand. I moaned.

Looking up I saw Barbara and Al were watching from outside of the car and one of the resort bellboys was standing by the open door with them. Rather than finding guests wanting help with luggage he found Lexi putting on a slut show and wanting as much of an audience as she could get. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take.

I needed to reposition my painful hardon but was worried I would explode if I so much as tapped it. I decide to leave it alone but then Lexi reached between her legs and pulled the crotch of her panties tight against her pussy. She was so wet that the fabric was almost completely see-through. The light wasn't great but the driver and I could clearly make out the folds of the most captivating part of my daughters young flesh. I instantly came in my pants. Never even touched my cock. What a mess.

Lexi looked at me with a twinkle in her beautiful brown eyes and said, "Oh, poor Daddy. Did I make you cum?"

Before I could respond Lexi gasped as the Uber driver touched the fabric plastered against the lips of her juicy cunt. He did this softly. Almost with reverence. Slowly he slid two fingers from the top of her pussy down to the bottom and then back again. Lexi started to breath hard. I filled her phone up with the evidence of this sinful event. She looked to be on the edge of orgasming. How she hadn't already given the stimulation of the night was beyond me. But she didn't orgasm. Her face, delicious looking tits and flat tummy glistened with sweat. She was almost grunting as she rocked her sex into the driver's hand. But she did not cum. Instead, she pulled away, shook her head to clear it and stepped out of the car into the arms of Barbara.

I came around to join my daughter, the straps of her dress still fallen down her shoulders and the front pulled below her young tits. The Uber car pulled away. I handed Lexi her phone. She quickly looked at the pictures, selected one, typed a message and then sent it. I said, "Maybe you shouldn't have done that, honey. Carmen might quite your competition before trying match your pub show."

Lexi said, "Oh, don't worry, Daddy. I didn't send it to Carmen."

Despite all the depraved parading around of my daughter in public that I had participated in, encouraged even, I suddenly felt fearful. "Who did you send it to? We have to be careful."

Lexi looked at me with the patience of a mother to a child, "Oh, Daddy. After all of this?"

"Well, but..." I stammered. "Just that one, okay?"

Lexi laughed her musical laugh, "Sorry, Daddy. But it's too late for that."

"Who? I thought it was just Carmen. Now there's another friend."

Lexi shrugged and said, "Yes, and I've sent her all of the pictures."

"All of them! But--" I couldn't say any more, because Lexi leaned in on tip toes and tenderly pecked her lips on mine. Her hard nipples brushed against my stomach. I almost swooned. I began to seriously wonder if my beating heart would be able to handle all this forbidden excitement. With her face just inches from mine I wrapped my arms around her and went in for a real kiss.

Lexi stopped me and looked down at the cum that had soaked through my pants and had now gotten her thin summer dress wet. "Oh, Daddy. You've made a mess of both us now."

She stepped back and, for the first time that night, slid the panties beneath her dress completely off and held them up. They were adorable, sexy and nasty. The crotch of the delicate lace was wet with my daughter's cum. I was like an animal. I pulled Lexi's hand to my face and breathed in the intoxicating, pungent odor. I almost came in my pants again.

Lexi pulled the panties away from my face, "Now, Daddy. We must share." She handed the panties to the bellboy who was still standing there with his mouth open, and said, "We don't have any luggage, but you can take these." Then she dismissed him with a thank you. The man looked around to see no one else was watching and then shoved the scent-filled panties into his pocket and left us without so much as a goodnight.

Barbara said, "Lexi, you sure know how to make an impression on people. Do you want to see what night owls might still be at the beach bar?"

Lexi gave the older woman a brief kiss, then turned to Al and did the same to him. As their tongues sparred, he reached down with his big construction worker hands and groped her tight young ass. Lexi pulled back and giggled happily.

"What do you think, Daddy? Should we go to the beach and see who we can find there?" Before I could respond she continued, "But maybe we should go back to our suite and get cleaned up first?"

Shifting uncomfortably in my messy pants I said, "I love both those ideas."

Lexi smiled to Barbara and Al and said, she you at the beach bar. "Hopefully some of your friends will be there."

Then my little girl strode off toward our room with both perky breasts exposed. I followed, as always.