Incestagram Ch. 06

Story Info
Lexi and Daddy visit the beach bar.
2.7k words
4.58
12.5k
23

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the door or our suite Lexi turned to face me and, after an inscrutable moment, said, "Thank you for making this one of the magical nights of my life, Daddy." And then she kissed me. The kiss she had denied me in front of the others. And what a kiss! For one incredible moment our tongues explored one another's mouths but then, all too soon, she broke it off. She took the key from me and let us in our room. As soon as we entered Lexi got down on her knees in front of me, "Now let's see exactly what you did to yourself, naughty Daddy."

As she undid the button of my shorts, I had half a mind to stop her, to stop this whole insane night from getting any worse, but I also had half a mind to pull my teen daughter's beautiful face harshly into my groin and force her to suck the cum that had soaked through there. Being unable to bring myself to do either thing -- I did nothing and let Lexi take the lead. Something she was clearly better at than me.

My shorts dropped to the floor and then I felt my gooey underwear being peeled down. I felt light-headed which, I guess, made sense given how engorged my penis was. Lexi studied it then looked up at me, I think waiting for me to decide the next move. Daring me to decide. I reached out and stroked her cheek. A faint smile crossed her lips. I slid my hand to the back of her head and paused.

We both saw glistening pre-cum beading at the tip of my penis just a few inches from her face. My daughter's lips parted slightly, and she looked up at me. All I had to do was pull forward and those sweet lips would engulf me. But I was still paralyzed.

"Nice cock. Okay, you need to decide, Daddy. We can stay in for the rest of the night, and I'll show you some things you would never have guessed I know how to do." My cock twitched. Lexi laughed. "I believe your cock just nodded at me." But then she shrugged her bare shoulders, "Or, we can go out and you can watch me do more things in front of more strangers." Pre-cum began to flow freely from my cock.

Lexi scooped a few ounces of cum in her hand and stood. "Your voyeuristic side has decided for you. Are you a voyeur in general, Daddy? Or is it just watching your sweet teenage daughter behaving like a fucking slut in heat that turns you on so much?"

Still on her knees before me, she slurped my fuck juice from her fingers, "Yummy. Well?" I quivered at the lewd sight and then the words were out before I realized I had said them: "Watching my teenage daughter being such a fucking slut in heat is the hottest thing I have ever seen in my whole life."

She stared up into my eyes for a moment then nodded and stood. "Good to know. Now go get cleaned up, Daddy." I'll be ready in ten minutes."

With that she turned, slid her dress down her body and stepped out of it. She walked away, her naked form captivating in the mostly shadowed room, and said, without looking back, "Could you rinse that along with your nasty clothes before we leave?" I watched until she closed the bedroom door behind her then leaned over to pick up the dress that had been such a central part to the most wickedly sensual night of my life. I had forgotten my shorts and underwear were still around my ankles and almost fell on my face.

Fifteen minutes later Lexi skipped ahead of me along the crushed stone path that led to the open-air beach bar. In so many ways she was still the kid who I had watched so many times skipping happily. Except now she wore a very sheer camisole that was never meant to be outerwear and a loose-fitting skirt (rolled at the waist to be shorter than usual) that bounced up and down revealing flashes of skimpy white panties. In my hand, I carried a paper bag she handed me as we left the suite with the words, "No peaking."

The stars and moon over the beach were spectacular as we arrived at the bar on the beach. It was after hours so no bartender was there, and the liquor cabinets and beer fridges were locked. Barbara and Al were waiting and, to my annoyance, so was the mother-fucker Greg, who had been ogling my daughter since the plane trip over here. He smiled at me and said, "Nice night for an after-hours party." Then he looked Lexi up and down, taking in her young body, nipple's faintly visible through the sheer fabric of the cream-coloured camisole and the short skirt showing off slender, toned legs from mid-thigh down to her sandaled feet.

Lexi slid onto the barstool between Greg and Barbara unable to conceal her disappointment, "Seems a bit quiet for a party. I had hoped..." She trailed off as I sat a few stools over next to Al, who was beside his wife. I put the paper bag on the bar in front of me.

Barbara smiled broadly, "Don't fret little girl. We mentioned to some friends that there might be some fun on the beach tonight."

Al nodded in agreement, "And I've gotten to know one of the bartenders so--"

Just then a tall blonde woman approached. "And here she is now. Heidi, that's Greg, this is Robert, and this lovely young lady is his daughter Lexi that we told you about. Everyone, this is Heidi."

Heidi looked at Lexi with interest. I wondered how much she had been told about Lexi. She went around the counter and started unlocking the cabinets and beer fridges. "Al said there might be some thirsty guests out here." And with that she started filling everyone's orders.

Lexi looked at me, "Daddy, should I have more to drink? What I had before is starting to wear off. I might be more ... fun ... with another drink or two." Everyone looked at me expectantly, "Yes, honey. I would like you to get another drink or two in you." Greg grinned like an idiot and shook his head that I could guess was in disbelief at the wicked display of fatherhood he was witnessing.

"Tequila, please." Lexi said to Heidi. Wow. My eighteen-year-old daughter had a taste for scotch, Guinness, and tequila. And, of course, outrageous, slutty exhibitionism. I ordered a scotch, my preferred drink, thinking I had an outrageous taste for seeing my daughter reveal everything she had to perfect strangers.

We had barely touched our drinks when the other couple, also in their fifties, I had seen earlier with Barbara and Al showed up. Jeff and Frida were introduced to everyone and then, sat at a table opposite the bar where the rest of us were sitting. Jeff looked up at Lexi and said, "Sounds like you had a good time in town tonight."

Lexi turned on the barstool. As she did, she slid her already short skirt up past mid-thigh. Her nipples hardened beneath her thin top in the faint ocean breeze. Sitting next to her, Greg spun around as well and nodded in unconscious appreciation of the sight. Lexi said to Jeff, "I think everyone had a good time. At least I hope so."

Barbara casually placed a hand on Lexi exposed leg and said, "I think that's safe to say, dear."

Al piped up, "What about you, Robert? Did dad have a good time." Everyone looked at me. I didn't know how much Al and Barbara had told the others about the night, but clearly they had told them something. Quietly I said, "I had a good time."

Lexi laughed and pulled her skirt up a bit higher. "I think Daddy might have had the best time of all. Except maybe me."

Barbara said, "Watching the two of you, I think it's a toss-up. I wonder who will have the best time for the rest of the night." She slid her hand up Lexi's thigh, pulling the side of the skirt to her hip. From the lower vantage point Jeff and Frida had they could almost see up the skirt. Lexi arced her back contentedly. One shoulder strap fell down her arm making her top drop, revealing half of her left tit. She parted her legs slightly, pressing one against Barbara's leg and the other against Greg's. Jeff took a drink and wiped his brow.

"Oh, good. Some signs of life." From behind us three guys in their early twenties approached. "We thought everything was shut down for the night."

"Extended hours tonight. What would you like?" Said Heidi.

The young guys stepped closer to the bar, taking in Lexi who was leaning with her back against the bar. She was fully clothed, but the partially fallen, slightly see through camisole and very short, pulled up skirt just crossed the line into slutty territory. I'm sure the sight of a teenager who looked like the classic girl-next-door sitting provocatively in the company of a few adults at the beach bar so late struck them as unusual.

The fellow who had first spoken kept his eyes on Lexi and said, "What would we like? Hmm." Embarrassed, one of the other friends nudged him and asked for three beers. Drinks in hand, they moved toward a table on the other side of the bar. Lexi frowned at me. Obviously, my little trollop of a daughter was unhappy they were walking away and wanted me to do something about it.

I stood and pulled a couple of chairs out from the table next to Jeff and Frida. "Why don't you join us." Then Barbara said, "Yeah, the more the merrier." And slid her hand that had been resting on Lexi's leg to the inside of her thigh and pulled. My daughter's supple legs spread a bit more. Jeff and Frida could now clearly see her skimpy white panties. Jeff took another gulp of his drink. Frida giggled and licked her lips.

Seeing all of this, the guys came over and sat at the table. I sat down as well. This gave me a better view of Lexi than staying along the side of bar. I introduced myself to the newcomers who were recent university graduates on a last trip together before starting careers.

Then Greg said, "And this is Robert's daughter, Lexi." And to my shock and momentary anger he put his hand on Lexi's leg that was next to him. Lexi smiled, took a sip of tequila, and said hi. She had no reaction to Greg's hand on her flesh.

We chatted as Heide made a drink for herself and then she and Al joined Jeff and Frida at their table. Next to them was the table I sat at with the three young guys and, in facing of us all, sat Lexi on her barstool with Barbara and Greg on either side of her. I marveled at those oh so delicious-looking thighs leading toward that narrow strip of white panties. Greg's hand was now massaging my daughter's thigh. Part of me hated the mother-fucker. I watched as his hand stroked the top of her upper thigh and then slowly glide around and down toward the inner side of her leg. I hated him and yet I felt utter disappointment when his hand moved back up and away from her panties. I didn't want his hand to move away. I wanted it to continue between my daughter's legs, past her panties and right into her cunt! Or at least I think I did.

One of the young guys said to his friends, "I don't know what the hell is going on here, but I sure as fuck like it." He shifted in his seat and reached down to reposition what I assumed was a hardening cock. One of the other guys looked at me and asked, "Is she really your daughter?" I nodded. "And you're okay with her showing herself in public like this?" Sheepishly, I nodded again.

Hearing this, Lexi said, "He's a great father. But he's also a very naughty Daddy." With that, she finished her tequila, put her arms around Barbara and Greg's shoulders and asked the guys if they have been having a good holiday. They responded that the beach and weather were great but that the nightlife in town was a bit boring.

Lexi looked at me, "I guess they haven't been going to the same places as us, Daddy -- ooooh!" Lexi let out a slight squeal followed by a contented sigh as Barbara's fingers unexpectedly brushed up and down her panty-covered pussy. All of us sitting at the tables had an eye-level view of the older woman slowly rubbing up and down the quickly moistening fabric. The contours of my daughter's shaven cunt become more and more clear. Lexi turned to Barbara and began to kiss her deeply.

Seeing this, Greg was reached over with the hand that was not caressing Lexi's thigh and began stroking her nipples through the camisole. Lexi moaned into Barbara's mouth.

Perspiring a little, I slid Lexi's phone out of my pocket intent on capturing the sexy scene. But before I could put it in camera mode, I noticed there was a new message. Fom Carmen: "A good morning-Barcelona show for a few new friends at our hotel's cute breakfast room. Your move, you sexy whore!" I opened the pic and my straining cock began to leak pre-cum.

It was one of those basement breakfast rooms that are so common in Europe. Small with stone walls and arches that had originally been built centuries ago. It was a high angel shot with Carmen at a table and several other tables and about eight people around her. Actually, she wasn't at the table, she was lying on her back on top of the table, wearing only a skirt bunched around her waist and high heels on. She was masturbating while kissing a guy who looked to be about forty or so while two other older guys pulled and pinched her nipples. A woman in her thirties held the nineteen-year-olds legs wide apart. Everyone except Carmen was fully clothed.

"Robert!" Al was looking at me. "Your daughter asked you a question."

I stammered, "Sorry, honey. What was that?"

Lexi saw I was looking at her phone and I think she guessed there was a new picture from her friend. "What would you like to see me do now, Daddy?" She was still being fondled with her legs wantonly spread in front of her audience of strangers. Greg massaged her tits through the camisole and Barbara stroked the outside of Lexi's wet panties.

My heart began to race. I looked back at the photo of Carmen essentially naked with those strangers all around her and her glistening fingers on her young pussy. From the expression on her face, it was clear she was in the middle of an orgasm.

I stood, moved my rigid cock into a more comfortable position in my shorts, and walked over to Lexi and her playmates. She looked up at me with the sweetest smile. I think I could read her mind. She was thinking, finally Daddy is showing some initiative.

I reached out and grabbed the hem of her camisole. She raised her arms as I pulled it over her head. I showed her the picture of Carmen and then said, "I want to see you out do your friend, my beautiful slut daughter."

I can't even begin to imagine what was going through everyone else's heads at that moment but they were all silent and watching me and Lexi intently. The only sounds were the hypnotic crash of the waves. Everyone held their breaths. Then Lexi smiled and called out, "Heidi, I need more tequila!"

Heidi came back around the bar and said, "Sexy girl, I think we all do."