Incestagram Ch. 07

Story Info
Daddy helps Lexi put on a show, and takes pictures.
4.1k words
4.67
14.5k
23

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our tall blonde bartender, Heidi, passed glasses of tequila out to everyone as they stepped up to the bar and around my daughter.

There were two couples, Barbara and Al, both early fifties (he a powerfully built construction contractor and she a large-breasted fitness enthusiast) who had proposed the after-hours drinks at this open-air beach bar in the first place, and their mid-fifties, average-looking friends, Jeff and Frida. There were also three new guys to our group, recent university graduates who had been walking on the beach looking for a party or something interesting (they had certainly found it!). Everyone had big smiles on their faces, especially Greg. He was the 30-something engineer who had been pissing me off by checking out my teen daughter ever since the plane trip over here to Barbados the day before.

And, of course, me. I was trying to keep my leering, idiot grin from making me look like the out-of-control pervert I had to acknowledge I was. Because, as I choked down a harsh swallow of booze, I stood with those nine other adults, all of us fully clothed, around my slender eighteen-year-old daughter. Lexi sat on the barstool before us, topless and with her skirt bunched up around her waist revealing spread legs and moist panties. Her blonde hair, innocent face, tanned shoulders, smallish young tits, and athletic body there on display for all of us to see.

My head spun from the drink but mostly from the memory of the last two days. It began by me letting Lexi have some of my wine on the night-time flight here to Barbados and then noticing how enticing her lithe body was in tight leggings. The same thing noticed by Greg, the mother-fucker, in a nearby seat. Of course, I was probably just displacing my anger at myself for having un-fatherly thoughts about my daughter onto him. He wasn't doing anything wrong, even if he was a bit old to be ogling teenage girls.

What really kicked things off was when Lexi's friend, Carmen, who is traveling in Spain, sent a revealing picture of herself in public to my daughter with the text: YOUR TURN.

At first, I was tricked by Lexi into taking a panty-shot of Lexi for Carmen and then, the next day, a topless one on the beach. Honestly, neither of those were my fault. But after that... I can blame alcohol, the ocean night air or whatever I want, but the truth is, I had become insanely, lustfully desperate to see more of my sweet teen daughter's body. And worse--god help me--I wanted others to see it as well.

I encouraged her to bare her beautiful b-cup tits and lacy panties to two old men on the boardwalk while I took pictures. Then I took her to a restaurant where I slid down one side of her dress to reveal part of her braless breast and pulled up the hem, so our waiter got a clear view of my daughter. And I even told her that she looked like a beautiful slut. What kind of father does that? The kind of father who is damned.

After being fondled by a man near the restaurant bathroom, me taking pictures, of course, I took Lexi and we joined our new friends from the resort, Barbara and Al, at a pub. The shared tipsiness and mounting sexual energy between me and Lexi, along with being in the half-full bar took things to a whole new level. Through her clothes I briefly fondled her small tight ass and stroked her young pussy before we ended up on seats near the back. There Lexi flashed her panties while French-kissing the older Barbara until I pushed things further by encouraging my daughter to reveal more of her panties and to completely bare her teen tits. She did. A few others at the back of the pub noticed the show.

What happened next was even worse, but to me worse meant better. Way better. Dirtier and more exciting. And this time, I didn't initiate or encourage it. Lexi slid completely out of her summer dress and then walked barefoot, wearing only those lace panties, to the front of the bar to get a beer and then brought it back. As she did, she intentionally moved slowly through the crowd, giving anyone who wanted, the chance to paw at her nearly naked teenage body. Wow. Fucking wow! was all I could think as I snapped pictures of it all on Lexi's phone.

Having attracted an audience, my exhibitionist daughter bent over at her waist to present the beer to Harry. She stayed that way while he pulled on her little pink nipples and Barbara gave her firm lace-covered ass a few hard smacks. Lexi pulled her panties halfway down, showing us her bright red ass. We finished up at the pub with me telling Lexi that I wanted her to pull her panties down further and show her teen asshole to the whole pub. She did.

Even the Uber ride back to our resort was amazingly nasty. Lexi sat in the back making out with Barbara and Al who fondled her tits and pussy through soaking wet panties. At one point Al fed some of my daughter's own pussy juices to her. I caught it all as pictures and video. It got to be too much for me when I asked Lexi to "tip" the Uber driving by letting him touch her. I lost it when she pulled her soaked panties tightly against the heavenly shape of her young cunt. Bam! I came in my pants.

Lexi and I had gone to our suite to clean up before coming to the beach bar, but here I was encouraging my daughter to do dirty things in public and once again on the edge of blowing my load into my pants. Looking around at the other six clothed men, all sporting obvious wood, I realized I wasn't the only one with this problem.

Lexi watched me with a faint smile and absently ran her fingers over the fabric that covered her young pussy. She was a little wet from Barbara and Greg's kissing, rubbing, and stroking which I had interrupted when I pulled Lexi's camisole off, revealing her firm tits and smooth stomach to our audience. I realized that's how I saw them. They were our audience in a show we were putting on to stoke our own depraved desires. Lexi's incredibly strong exhibitionist desires and my more twisted desires to watch others see my young daughter's wanton nakedness. Not just see, but touch! Watching my eighteen-year-old daughter lewdly display her body to everybody and let them touch her was more exciting than all the other exciting things that I had ever experience in my life combined. I really don't know how I didn't have a heart attack from the forbidden thrill of it all. Maybe my heart was too distracted keeping so much blood going to my dick?

Lexi took two big gulps and then slammed her empty tequila glass on the table, "What exactly would you like to see me do now,...Daddy?"

I downed my drink and placed the glass next to hers. "Refills please, Heidi," I said.

I told Lexi to stand up and when she did, I slowly slipped my hands around her slim, naked waist. She felt so good. So slim and firm. My daughter inhaled. Her soft skin was slightly goose fleshed from the ocean breeze. Her nipples hardened. I slid my hands down her hips and legs taking her skirt to her ankles. "I want you to kneel on the barstool. Facing away from us."

Heidi refilled our glasses and then hurried around the bar to get the same view as the rest of us. Lexi climbed up and knelt on the barstool with her tits pressed against the bar and her back to us. I hadn't realized her panties were a G-string. The narrow gusset strategically covered her pussy but now, with her back to us, I could see the garment almost disappeared. As my daughter shuffled onto the stool her incredibly tight, round ass might as well have been naked. The string disappeared between her beautiful cheeks where, it suddenly occurred to me, I wanted my tongue to disappear. Or watch other people's tongues disappear, I thought.

Al said, "Fuck, in this light I realize that is an even more perfect ass than I had thought."

Lexi giggled, "Thank you, Al. I am glad you like it." She took a sip of tequila, "Now what, Daddy?"

I rummage behind the bar for a couple minutes until I found what I was looking for: string. I used it to tie my daughter's wrists together and secure them to the bar. Then I came back to the other side of the bar and looped more string around Lexi's ankles and tied her feet to the post of the bar stool. Hmmmm, mewed my naughty daughter.

I didn't know how she would take to being tied up, but I had an inkling from how she had reacted to Barbara smacking her ass red in the pub. My daughter and I seemed to continue to be on the same excitingly perverted wavelength. Which was dangerous because if that wavelength had any limits, we hadn't reached them yet. I gave a slightly rough tug on the strings around her ankles. Mmmmm, went Lexi. I heard some ooohs from our audience and one of the young guys muttered, "Holy fuck."

I lightly ran my hand along the side of her practically naked young bottom, "Lift your ass. Slut." She immediately rose to a kneeling position on the stool. Smack! Lexi yelped. It was music to my ears so I smacked her as again. She cried out again, "I said lift your ass. I didn't say your whole body. It is your ass I'm interested in and want to show to our friends. Now bend over and keep those beautiful little tits of yours on the bar and that scrumptious ass in the air where we can get a good long look at it.

"Yes, Daddy." She flipped back her blonde hair then pressed her perfect pert tits onto the bar, all the while keeping her ass up high. This made her cheeks part a little. The back of the G-string was so narrow that it hid little of her mesmerizing teen asshole as it came into view. It took some effort for me to not attack that forbidden hole with my tongue right then and there. Lower down, framed by the backs of her slim athletic thighs was her young pussy which the G-string did cover, barely, but didn't hide its contours. The bit of fabric was smaller than the gap of teen flesh between her legs. What a display! There was more moisture on the fabric. My daughter was excited. I could faintly smell her. I had to fight the urge to drop my pants and fuck her right then and there.

"R-Robert?" Came a tentative voice. I turned to Frida. She was holding her husband's arm with both hands. He was rubbing the front of his shorts. Her face was turning red. I told her not to be afraid, that we were all friends here and she could say anything that was on her mind.

She nodded bashfully, "Can we... Can Jeff and I touch your daughter?" I leaned down to Lexi, "What do you think, sweetheart?"

Lexi said she wanted them to do whatever Daddy wanted them to do and then wiggled her ass seductively.

I turned to Frida and the others and said, "As you can see, my daughter is an exhibitionist slut. She loves being naked in front of strangers. She gets wet when touched by strangers."

Al laughed, "That's a fact."

I drained my glass of tequila and tweaked one of Lexi's mouth-watering tits. "And I really love watching her doing all of it. So, Frida, we would be very disappointed if you didn't touch my beautiful slut of a daughter. That goes for all of you."

There was giddy laughter. "Hot damn." Said one of the college guys.

Frida went around the bar and tenderly brushed Lexi's hair away from her face, "You are very beautiful, dear." Lexi smiled and lifted her chest so the middle-aged could fondle her breasts. "How old are you little slut?"

Lexi purred as Frida massaged and pinched her tits and nipples. "I turned 18 a couple of months ago."

Frida had a hand on one of Lexi's tits and another groping inside her own blouse. "Amazing. This breast is almost 40 years younger than mine."

Still purring my daughter said, "I bet your breasts could be just as much fun as mine--ohhhh!

Lexi reacted as Jeff stepped behind her and began fondling her ass. I started taking pictures. As the middle-aged couple played with my bound and almost naked young daughter. Fucking amazing!

Eventually everyone had a turn at Lexi's body. Greg spent more time at the inside of the bar where he could play with her tits and make out with her. Despite being almost twice my daughter's age, I had the feeling Greg was falling for her.

The three young guys spent most of the time beside and behind her. At first, they didn't know what they could or could not do. Of course, I didn't know either and I suspect Lexi also didn't. Like I said, no idea what the limits to this holiday might be. At first, they restricted themselves to rubbing their hands along her sides, her tits, and her ass cheeks. Of course, I was finding it all to be hot as hell, but I knew I wanted more. I wanted them to do more. I was about to swallow my pride as a supposedly decent father, which obviously I already was not, and tell them to do more when Barbara stepped in.

"Since when are young horny men so timid? A slut-toy like Lexi here is game for so much more. Aren't you, slut?"

Lexi broke off her intense French-kissing with Greg, "Yes, Barb. I want more." And then she locked her lips back onto Greg's, occasionally yelping into his mouth as Barbara and the three young men took turns smacking her ass.

I crouched down to the level of the barstool with two of the guys on my right, the other with Barbara on my left and Lexi in the middle--of more accurately, Lexi's stunning backside--in the middle. While the four of them paddled her reddening ass I could see the gusset of her panties getting wetter. I snapped happily away.

After a final smack and musical yelp from Lexi, Barbara cupped my little girl's panty-clad cunt and squeezed. "Lexi, darling slut. You are soaking yourself."

Panting, Lexi said, "That's not true, Barbara. You and the boys are helping a lot."

Lexi arched her back as Barbara massaged her pussy, this movement cause the thin white string of the G-string to move back and forth over my daughter's puckered little asshole. I have never been particularly interested in anal but for some reason, that night, Lexi's asshole was the most captivating part of her to me. So, I stopped taking pictures, stood up and pulled the string across one ruddy ass cheek completely exposing her ass hole. Seeing this, Barbara slid her cunt-slicked fingers up and through my baby girl's ass crack. A big intake of breath as Lexi pushed her ass back toward Barbara's hand. Snap!

Oh my god! We all watched in horny amazement. Fully clothed thirty-something Greg kissed the mostly naked teenager and pulled roughly on her tits while the also clothed fifty-something Barbara massaged her drenched barley covered pussy and exposed glistening asshole. With Lexi's phone I framed the depraved action with the whole gang watching and the beach in the background. Snap! This could be the pic of my dreams for years to come. This could be the pic for Carmen. Insatiably lustful man that I had become, my first thought was what picture would the daring Carmen send back. How much dirtier would I get to see her be? That was when I realized that the further Lexi went tonight then the further Carmen was likely to go tomorrow. Hmmm.

I walked around the bar, found a small paring knife, and then stepped behind Lexi. Everyone gave me space. Lexi looked at me and said with clear disappointment in her voice, "Are you cutting me loose already, Daddy."

"I think we are all having too much fun to do that just yet, slut daughter." And with that, I pulled the G-string away from her ass and cut it. Then I cut it at the hip and peeled the sodden fabric from her shaved cunt. I was in love. I was smitten. I was in lust. The most perfect cunt.

A tuft of light blonde hair just above slender pussy lips that hid her clit but, because of her slightly parted legs, the lips we slightly open. Oh my god! I could almost see inside my little girl's slick cunt. The light aroma of her was heaven to me. In a bit of a daze, I brought the panties to my mouth and, in front of everybody, began to suck.

Al shook his head in near disbelief, "Nectar of your own daughter."

After drinking in the amazing sweet and sour juices I took the panties and pushed them into Lexi's mouth. She accepted them just as a good exhibitionist slut daughter should. I said, "A pussy has never tasted so good, Al."

Barbara licked her still sticky fingers, "I agree." Then she slid two fingers into Al's mouth. He nodded, "Nectar of the gods."

"Anyone interested in sampling teen pussy juice? Cause the bar is open!" I pushed Lexi's legs roughly apart. To my surprise, the first to step up was Frida. She slid her hand between my kneeling daughter's legs. Lexi moaned as the woman manipulated the outside of her most private part. Frida pulled back her hand, now covered in goo. She then sat at her table where she and her husband took turns liking my daughter's pussy juice.

I started taking pictures again of everyone feeling up Lexi's cunt and then licking up her sticky sweetness. Everyone did but when it was Greg's turn to put his fingers on Lexi's pussy I noticed he hesitated a moment. I got the sense it was because he was developing feelings for her. But what feelings? Maybe romantic? Or maybe he was a little jealous of sharing her? The whole time my daughter's moans were muffled as she chewed on her wet panties.

The last to step up was Heidi. I had assumed she was not into girls because, up to now, she had only watched and furtively rubbed between her own legs. However, even if she had no lesbian tendencies, I guess she didn't want to miss out on this once in a lifetime communal experience. And who could blame her. This was clearly a rare and amazing event and Lexi was stunningly, wantonly beautiful no matter your orientation.

Two of the young guys were alternately making out with Lexi and playing with her lovely little tits when Heidi finally put her hand on the small of the teenager's back. Lexi arched, tits and shoulders up, slim waist down and, of course, tight ass up. Way up. Heidi brought her face close to my Lexi's prone ass. I started taking pictures again.

Heidi pulled Lexi's cheeks apart and then dribbled a string of saliva right onto that perfect little bud that is my daughter's asshole. Lexi shuddered as the bartender used her thumb to rub around Lexi's asshole and the rest of her hand tightly cupping her pussy.

After a few minutes of Heidi's attention and the increasing pace of Lexi's panting, I realized what the bartender was doing. "I need a better view," I said to no one in particular as I climbed onto the bar. This was more difficult than it sounds thanks to the 8-inch hard rod in my pants.

Once I got there, I positioned myself and the phone so that I could see Lexi's girlish face, the two guys kissing and fondling her and Heidi's fingers sliding over that fresh cunt. What made it all the hotter was Lexi being naked, tied up and everyone else still with all their clothes on. Complete dazzling debauchery.

Heidi's fingers slid all over Lexi's pussy. They circled her clit a few times and then, suddenly, two fingers plunged into my daughter's cunt. Lexi shuddered. Heidi continued to rub her thumb around Lexi's anus and occasionally push the tip slightly into the teen hole. With both holes receiving such attention, not to mention Lexi French-kissing the young guys who were still lightly abusing her teenage tits, it couldn't be long before she came.

Heidi fingers piston-ed faster and faster as Lexi began pushing herself back and forth harder and harder, her cunt wetly smacking and sucking with each movement. Huh, huh, huh, huh went my daughter.

I smiled as I noticed Barbara pull out her phone and start recording. Good, I would ask her for copies so I could have the scene from multiple angles. Huh, huh, huh, huuuuuuu!!!

I was shooting close-up video of the fingers squelching noisily in and out of my daughter. I widened out to frame in her face and the two guys' hands twisting and slapping her swaying little breasts. Lexi was lost in the moment. I lingered on her face. Eyes closed, mouth pursed in concentration. Beads of sweat grew on her forehead, her cheeks flushed almost as red as the cheeks of her abused ass. Her breathing got heavier. She started to grunt. For a flash it reminded me of her mother, Lucy, giving birth to Lexi. Another beautiful primal moment.

12