Incestagram Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The animal grunting got louder. I lifted the camera to capture the leering, rapt faces all around her. Lexi screamed. I zoomed in on her face and captured my daughter having an epic orgasm. She screamed and grunted, wringing every ounce of pleasure out it. All the perverted teasing and titillation of the last two days culminated in this moment with Heidi's thumb pressed hard against Lexi's asshole and two fingers buried deep in her vagina. With one last shudder Lexi then dropped her shoulders and tits to the bar, her ass sank down to her ankles.

I kept the camera trained on her face. She glowed with spent satisfaction. Her eyes opened, she smiled at me, "Is this the way you want to see me, Daddy?" I leaned over and kissed her damp forehead, "This is the way I always want to see you, Sweetie." As I climbed off the bar, I realized I had cum in my pants, again. Christ, I hadn't even noticed when it happened.

Everyone cheered Lexi. Heidi stepped back smiling and licking her drenched hand. I guess she did have lesbian tendencies.

I got a few more pictures of Lexi, contentedly lying across the bar with her destroyed panties next to her blonde head, and then finally cut her bindings. She smiled dreamily as she let me and Greg help her down. I pulled her skirt back on her and started to help her with her top when she stopped me, "The night air is so nice. I don't need it for the walk back to our room."

We thanked everyone for helping us have a night to remember and were about to leave when Frida held up Lexi's G-string, "Don't forget your underwear, beautiful little slut."

When Lexi told her she could keep them, the older woman's face lit up, she brought the panties to her nose and breathed in deeply. Lexi put her arm around my waist, "Besides, Daddy is now going to have to take me shopping for new underwear."

I reached down and squeezed her ass through the skirt and said, "That sounds like fun."

When we got back to the room, we were both so exhausted we went straight to my room, took off our clothes and got under the sheets. Without a word, and as if we had been doing it for years, she lay on her side, and I lay down next her, around her and her pulling me closer. "I love you, Daddy." She whispered.

"I love you too, Baby." I spooned my beautiful daughter and quickly started to drift off, but then I remembered the paper bag I had carried to the bar for Lexi. What was in it? But I was too tired to even ask.

Tomorrow, I thought.

12