All Comments on 'Incestory: Stalking Mom'

by sex2xs2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
floaturboatfloaturboatover 13 years ago
Twisted but hot

this story has a dark edge to unlike many of the incest is the gateway to redemption stories typically posted here. it was a good read and I voted 5* for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sick

not a loving incest story - rated 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved it! Some more please.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A dangerous relationship

His relationship with his mother is scary. One that could blow up at any time, especially with the way his father is jealous.

I would like to see how bringing in the new girl will settle their relationship with the son getting all of the pussy he can handle.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Interestingly differant.

Really intersting and great writing!

However, why the "Get on the pill if you don't want to have my baby," bit?

Surely that does not seem to be in character for the Son, who is obviously bent on taking all that belongs to his Father.

chunkschunksover 12 years ago
Makes sense to me.

He's not interested in having a child. He wants to dominate the mother and obviate the father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crap

bullshit crap. You r out of mind.

washdog10washdog10about 4 years ago
Not A Fan

This is just a fucked up story. People who have sick fantasies that include raping and humiliating their mothers are truly sick, and make no mistake stories like this one are what I believe to be the writer's fantasy.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Yeah, I’m not a fan as well

Not for me, sorry a lucky ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous lover stories, I wonder if the mother obtained Crystal in an effort to save herself? I like BDSM if it is consensual. In this case, I am not completely sure if it is consensual. Finally, I would like to know if the mother actually underwent psychotherapy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous