Incestual Thoughts: Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, that night as my wife slept peacefully next to me, I couldn't help but wank one out to my daughter's sultry image dressed in those sinful clothes.

Once again I ventured into our bathroom to clean off the mess I had made, and said to myself, "I need to quit thinking like this. No good can come of it, that's for sure."

To my surprise, I was able to calm my inner demons and figured all would be going back to normal once our daughter had actually passed the year.

It wasn't until the day our son had finally come home that one of my little devils revealed its ugly head again, and I watched intensely as my wife hugged our son when he walked through the front door.

It was just your typical mother and son embrace to the average person, but it was more than that to my eyes -- much more. And my mind went crazy as they hugged each other in front of me.

In my demented mind, what was supposed to happen next was that they both were likely to kiss passionately, before tearing off each other's clothes. Then as they stood naked exploring each other's bodies with their eyes, they would move closer together and then start to masturbate one another.

I could hear my wife's voice in my head, asking our son to make her come as she jerked vigorously on his stiff pole.

"Kevin?" I heard, breaking me out of my taboo state.

"Huh? What?" I blurted.

"Well, aren't you going to welcome our son home?"

"Oh yeah!" I replied, giving Robby a hearty handshake. "You need help with your stuff?"

"No, Dad. I got it. Thanks for asking."

Thankfully, as I felt the sweat build on my brow, our daughter also decided to greet her brother, allowing me time to slip away to recollect my thoughts.

Alone in the kitchen, I fought with myself until I thought it was safe to return and rejoined everyone in the living room.

Meadow and Robby never hit a low in their conversation, leaving Stevie and me to watch in amazement as to the length of their chattering, until finally it ended, when Meadow said, "Oh, look at the time. I should get supper ready."

"No need," I said. "We should go out to eat."

"Great Idea, Honey!" Meadow said, her face gleaming in delight.

So that's what we did, and of course, all through dinner and the ride to and from the restaurant, they discussed everything from our son's love life to what he did on-campus from day to day.

I do love my son, but to be honest, all this talking was getting under my skin, so when we finally arrived home, I decided not to partake in anymore 'catching up' and went to our bedroom, instead.

I don't know how long they talked that evening downstairs in the living room, but I remember it was late before my wife slipped into the bed next to me.

Things started to settle down more as the days went by, giving my son and me time to do the stuff fathers and sons like to do together; watch the sports channel.

Then, Meadow strolled into the room wearing a pair of dark blue-jeans along with a slim-fit pinkish tank top and sat next to me. I deduced that Robby did have a thing for his mother when I caught his eyes peeking at her body as she laid her head on my shoulder while he sat in the love seat.

No way was my mind playing tricks on me this time, I thought, as I watched our son gaze at his mother's marvelous breasts while she rubbed her hand on my chest.

More than once I've fallen prey to my wife's sexy figure, but this was her son, not her husband, undressing her with his eyes, and now having that image made me think long and hard about how I had done the same with my mother.

Fuck. Is Robby like I was at his age? I thought, and then wondered if it was true.

Maybe just as Dad did, I might actually be able to get something started between them, I wickedly figured.

My cock was getting hard thinking of that suggestion, and I wasn't aware my wife had also noticed my growing appendage until she whispered in my ear, "Getting frisky?"

Thinking quickly, I whispered back, "Um... Yeah. I think I better grab a drink before you get me too worked up."

Meadow sat upright as I walked into the kitchen and quickly popped open a beer. But instead of hurrying back, I peeked out of the doorway and watched Meadow and Robby from a distance.

I was sure in my twisted mind-frame with me gone, Robby would be more at ease with gawking at his mother, and I wanted to see if something else might happen. I haven't a clue what that might be, but in my sick mental state, I hoped something would.

That's it, Robby, I thought as I spied my son once again admiring his mother's figure while she sprawled out on the sofa, even more. She was tossing her arms out and resting them on the back of the couch, causing those lushes melons of hers to protrude outwardly, almost saying 'please come and lick them.'

Do it, Son! Please do it! Say something to her. Tell her she's sexy. Say she's hot. Tell her how hard she's making you right now! I thought as my hand now was rubbing over my super-stiff cock.

"Daddy?" I heard, making me jump, and I was shocked when I saw my daughter standing behind me with a puzzled look on her face.

"What are you doing?" She asked, as my face flushed.

I was at a loss for words, and quickly trying to put some sentences together that might sound reasonable, blurted out, "Just checking the score while I have a beer."

I felt my heart sink when my daughter's eyes lowered to my groin. I was sure she had somehow read my mind about what I was thinking, and waited for the repercussions. Except that didn't happen.

What did happen was: Stevie grinned kind of devilishly when she looked at my face, and said, "Must be an exhilarating game."

I just stood there speechless, as she ever-so-casually walked past me and into the living room.

I slammed what was left of my beer, and grabbed another one as I went back into the room myself, only to see that Stevie had taken my spot on the sofa, and said, "Can you make some room?"

Stevie scooted down a little, and I slipped between her and my wife. Of course, as before, Meadow rested her head on my shoulder and placed her hand on my chest, again. I also had my daughter's thigh pressing into mine, making me feel just a tad uncomfortable after what happened in the kitchen.

Thankfully the game ended shortly afterward, and I became more at ease when Stevie wasn't interested in watching a flick on the tv that Meadow wanted to see, and gracefully departed to her room.

To be honest, the movie was boring, and it wasn't long before Meadow even commented on changing the channel, but I responded, "Listen, why don't we just head up to bed? It's late, anyway."

Meadow agreed, but gave our son a quick peck on the cheek before leaving with me, which only caused my dick to jump slightly.

Once inside our bedroom, I heard Meadow purr, "So... Care to explain what got you so worked up tonight?"

"Not really," I said as I stripped off my clothes and crawled into bed.

Meadow also undressed and, as she lay next to me naked, remarked, "You know you want to."

I looked at her and sighed, "Yeah. I do. You know me too well."

Meadow giggled as she nuzzled up next to me. I could feel the warmth of her body as her breast pressed into my chest, and I said, "I caught Robby checking you out."

Meadow slightly moved away and replied, "What do you mean by checking me out?"

"Just what I said. Checking you out. You know, admiring your sexy figure."

"Robby? No way." Meadow half-chuckled. "And even if it was true, why would that rile you up?"

It was time for me to confess my sins and I blurted out, "Because I now understand why Dad wanted to watch me do stuff with my mom."

I could sense Meadow's body react, and not in a positive way, and thought that maybe this wasn't such a good idea, as she appeared to be in some deep thought.

However, that didn't last long, and I felt my wife once again snuggle up to me and whisper, "So, what you're telling me is, seeing Robby eyeballing me got you all hot and bothered."

I forwent talking and gave a slow nod.

I then felt my wife's hand palm over my nut sack and heard her say, "So... Did he look at me like you used to look at your mother?"

"Yes," I said as my wife's hand started to toy with my balls.

"And you think he was undressing me with his eyes?"

"Yes," I groaned, feeling her hand now shift upwards to my ever-hardening dick.

"And now you think my baby boy is in his room, jerking off to me?"

"Christ! OH! Yes..." I croaked, feeling Meadow work my dick up to its full potential.

"Put your fingers inside me." Meadow hissed, and I willingly obliged by sliding two digits inside her.

"Oh yes... Mmm." Meadow purred, and then muttered, "Now, tell me what you image our son is envisioning while he jerks off."

I could feel her pussy tightening up as I said, "He's wondering what it would be like to suck on your breast."

"Oh! Mmm. Ahhh. Which one?"

"The left one," I said, as I increased my tempo inside her now wet pussy. "Making your nipple hard, as he flicks his tongue over it."

Meadow's hand went faster over my shaft as her legs spread wider, and I heard her say, "Keep going. Tell me more."

I put my head next to her ear and, while I added a third digit, whispered, "Now, he's picturing himself kissing slowly down your body. He's enjoying how soft your skin is on his lips. Lower and lower he goes, kissing your body until he's at your navel, thrilled to see how your body is reacting to his seduction."

"Oh, Kevin..." Meadow cried as her body thrust upward, pushing my fingers even deeper inside her.

"Then gingerly, he continues downward, until he can smell your sweet musk filling his nostrils, tempting him to explore a place a son shouldn't go."

"Yes. Kevin! Keep going! Keep going!" Meadow implored, while her hand grasped my dick hard as it went feverishly over my shaft, sending my cum to race up my post.

"Unsure, he hesitantly flicks his tongue over your slit, and is happy when you respond by parting your legs, giving him more access to your most forbidden place. A place a son shouldn't be. But he can't help it! His want for you is too great, and he can't help himself from nibbling on your little bud."

"Christ, Kevin! OH FUCK!" Meadow howled. "Fuck Me! Fuck Me now!"

Quickly I got between my wife's legs, and just as my throbbing cock touched her drenched entrance I felt her hands pull on my ass, sending my entire girth inside her.

"Fuck me! OH yes! Fuck me!" Meadow pleaded as her pussy gyrated on my dick.

Thrusting and pumping, I went for broke, but as I did, I kept whispering once more, "Then... Ha... Ha... He slides his fingers inside you. Oh... Oh... While he laps at your clit! Ha... Ha... Ha...!"

It was becoming increasingly hard to keep talking as I pumped madly inside my wife, but I found the strength to put one last sentence together, and groaned, "Can you see him?"

"Yes! Oh God, yes, I can!" Meadow cried as her body tightened up while her hands dug into my back. "Oh fuck, Honey! I'm coming!"

I went crazy and fucked her with all I had while she arched her back and moaned in delight.

"Fuck!" I croaked, as my dick expelled its hot cum deep inside her sweet pussy while she wrapped her legs around my waist and held me tight to her.

Thrust after thrust, I pumped my seed until finally I had nothing left, and as the sweat poured off my head I panted, "Holly shit! That was incredible."

Meadow herself, breathing heavily, wheezed, "Yes... It was..."

I rested my head on my wife's pounding chest, mixing her sweat with mine, and enjoyed how thrilling that was.

Only as I did, I noticed that the shadow was back, and as I listened to my wife's beating heart, realized the shadow hadn't moved.

Was it Stevie standing outside our door? Or Robby? I wasn't sure but did comprehend it sure wasn't someone just heading to the bathroom. They were definitely standing out there, listening to us.

Again I decided to keep this my little secret, and slowly eased my dick out from my wife. I said loud enough for the person out in the hallway to hear, "That got me real thirsty. I think I'm going to get a drink."

"Get me one, also," Meadow replied, and as I went to stand up, I noticed the shadow depart quickly.

Tossing on a pair of pants, I headed to the kitchen. As I poured us both a tall glass of water, I heard Robby say, "Oh, you're up, also?"

"Um... Yeah," I replied, and figured I had undoubtedly found our little night listener. Then thought, He really is like me.

"Well, goodnight," I said as I walked past him, holding the two glasses of water.

"Night, Dad."

Back inside our room, I handed Meadow her glass and sat on the bed next to her, drinking mine. When we finished I said, "So, what do you think?"

"About what?"

"About our son?"

"I don't know. What about him?"

"You know. About the idea of having sex with Robby."

"What!" Meadow barked. "Listen, our role-playing is one thing. Fucking my son is something else!"

"But you just said you liked the idea, after I told you what I saw."

"No! I didn't say that. I asked, what do you think our son would be doing if it was true. That wasn't me saying I agreed with you on what you think you saw."

"But it's true. And not only that, I just saw him standing outside our door when we were having sex."

"Kevin... Really?"

"Yes, Goddammit! I did. He was just downstairs when I was getting the water."

"Okay, so our son was up and also thirsty. That doesn't have to mean what you think it means."

I sighed as I went to lay down on my side, facing away from her, "Okay. Forget I brought it up. I sure the fuck don't want you upset with me over this."

I felt Meadow touch my shoulder and say, "Listen, Honey. I'm sorry. Maybe you did see Robby eyeing me up, and if I'm going to be honest, I guess I should tell you it did excite me to think he did."

"I rolled over and faced my wife and said, "So... What does that mean?"

"I guess it means I wouldn't mind if you watched me tease him a little. But that's as far as I'm willing to go!"

I smiled when she said that, and replied, "You little temptress."

Meadow giggled and then kissed me, which I returned, and as we cuddled in each other's arms, I again realized just how much I loved this woman.

The next morning at breakfast, as we all sat at the dinner table, I hadn't realized that my wife had already put what we discussed into motion, until I noticed the silky red robe she tossed on that morning had slowly parted open enough for you to see the bare skin between her breasts.

Holy shit! I thought when I realized seeing that much skin; she mustn't have had anything else underneath that robe.

Fuck, the sheer thought of my wife being that brazen was getting me hard, and I wasn't surprised when I glanced over and saw our son's eyes unmistakably glued to her chest.

My little minx sure knew how to put on a show and, as if nothing was wrong, would get up and lean over the table, causing her robe to part even more in front of Robby's eyes.

I swear I could see the drool in his mouth when Meadow asked him, "More Milk?"

"Jesus, Mom!" I heard our daughter express. "You're almost hanging out!"

"Oh! Silly Me." Meadow replied as she attempted to fix her robe, but not before fluffing it forward in a way that I'm sure gave Robby a quick peek at her melons.

Robby's face went red and he looked down at his plate, while Meadow sat back down with a little smile and said, "So, Stevie, what's your plans for the day?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe getting some sun."

"Oh, that's a lovely idea. Maybe I'll join you."

"Sure, Mom," Stevie mumbled.

"And what about you, Robby. Anything special?"

"I was thinking about visiting a couple buddies."

"I'm sure they'll be happy to see you," Meadow answered, letting her robe once again part down the middle as she reached for her glass.

The way Robby was fidgeting around in his chair, it was apparent my wife was affecting him so much so that it wasn't long before he blurted out, "Well, I better get going."

"Wait!" Meadow said before Robby could run off. "Give Mommy a kiss first."

Robby stood next to his mother as she sat in the chair, and when he leaned over to kiss her cheek, I caught him once again glancing down at her breasts.

"Bye, Mom," Robby shouted as he ran off.

"I better get going, too," I said and also kissed my wife. But as our kiss ended, I whispered, "That was great."

Meadow smiled and replied, "I'll see you tonight, Dear."

The rest of the week more or less played out like that. Meadow would tease our son, either by wearing more revealing clothes or doing something in an erotic way. It was apparent by the way Robby would run off afterward that it was affecting him significantly.

Of course, seeing that also was affecting me as well. To witness this little cat-and-mouse game was very hot in my mind, and I showed my gratitude by the wild sex I would have with my wife that night.

Yes, life seemed good again, and I was happy with letting Meadow tease our son until the evening when, after having one of our fantastic fuck fests, she said, "Okay, I have to confess. Seeing Robby get all worked up, is getting to me."

"You mean it's making you wet?"

"Well, that too. But I was referring to the fact it must be torturing Robby."

"What are you saying, Hon? You want to... You know..."

"No. Not that. I mean, I don't think so?"

"Then what?"

"I don't know. Maybe a little...touching?"

"Are you asking me if I'm okay with that?"

"I guess I am."

"Hell, yeah. If I get to watch!" I said. "But only if you're sure about this."

"I think I am. But... I don't know... Maybe???"

"Listen, Honey. No pressure here. If it happens, it happens, and if by chance it does, I'm okay with it."

Meadow kissed me and said, "I love you, Kevin."

"I love you too, Meadow." With that, we both went to sleep.

I recalled our conversation the next morning, and was flabbergasted by what my wife said, and excited at the same time. Was this really going to happen? Was my wife going to let our son touch her sensually? Would it go further once she did?

I almost couldn't control myself with the inkling of that happening, and found myself wondering how I could get things started, since it appeared my wife was a little hesitant. But, at the time I was drawing a blank.

My moment arrived the following day when we planned to have a picnic at a state park close by us.

At first, things were as they usually went, with a couple of exceptions, like how my wife Meadow was dressed in her blue jeans and had on a light white button-down shirt. While she was setting up the picnic table I noticed she unbuttoned the top a little more than usual, and thought, That's my girl.

Then, my daughter, Stevie, of course, decided to wear her tight little cut-off blue jeans and that same dam sexy tank top she had worn the last day we studied together, which caused me to glance at her in an unfatherly way more than once.

Only Robby and I appeared to dress like we usually do, having on a pair of loose-fitting jeans and a t-shirt. The only difference was, mine was a plain grey shirt while his shirt was black with a Chevy logo on it.

I had just finished cooking the hamburgers and set them down, when I saw Robby gandering at his mother's cleavage while she reached for a hamburger bun. Then I saw the life drain out of him when he realized I caught him staring at her.

Quickly Robby lowered his head, but I noticed my daughter now leaning over to grab a bun. My mouth dropped, and my pecker jumped when I saw her two little pink perky tits peeking out from under her top.

I wish I could say that only happened once, but it didn't, and I couldn't help myself from stealing several inappropriate glances, every time the opportunity presented itself.