Incestual Thoughts: Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted, I just held my daughter's waist until I felt her body stop shaking, and the women broke their kiss, too.

Easing my daughter upwards, I let my spent pecker ease out from her and turned her around.

Robby did the same, and at the same time. We both kissed our love partners very passionately before I heard Meadow say, "I think we should take this into the house."

Sweaty and extremely satisfied, I smiled and gave a nod, while putting my arm over my daughter's shoulder, before following my wife and son back into the house.

We fucked again that night, all of us in our bedroom. In more possession than I could remember, and just when I thought there was no way I could fuck anymore, that evening I was proven wrong, when Meadow rested on her back and had Stevie get between her spread legs and start lapping at her pussy.

Fuck, seeing that just got me all hard again, and in no time I was fucking my daughter doggy-style while she licked her mother, who was now giving our son a blow job.

I came again, so hard it actually hurt! And as I plopped my exhausted body down on the bed, I watched Robby fuck his mother doggy-style, while she sucked the juices out of our lovely daughter, before I fell asleep.

That was the beginning of our now-regular fuck fests, and hopefully, it's going to last as long as it did with my parents.

But that is yet to be seen, since Robby will be heading back to college, soon. Only time will tell what surprises might await us, so I can only enjoy the time we have now.