Incestual Thoughts: Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But suddenly, I caught a movement at our door, and was stunned to see my daughter naked and playing with herself, as I pumped profusely inside my wife's wonderful sex.

"Oh shit!" I huffed, and looked to see my wife's eyes were, thankfully, closed.

Again, I was too far gone to do or say anything about my daughter, and truthfully, seeing her rub her little clit with such purpose only intensified my desire to fuck my wife even more.

My eyes locked onto Stevie's while I pounded away inside Meadow, and I croaked, "You like it, don't you, baby?"

"Yes! Oh yes, I love it!" Meadow exclaimed, while I saw my daughter nod her head.

"You want me to make you come, don't you?"

"Yes, Kevin. Make me come! I want to come!" I heard, and again saw Stevie nod while moving her fingers faster.

Getting on my knees, I took hold of my wife's legs, holding her ass off the bed, and jackhammered inside her.

"Oh Oh Oh Oh OH OH OOOH! Kevin! Yes! I'm coming! I'm coming!" I heard, just as I saw my daughter's face cringe up and her body shake, while her legs clamped tightly together with her fingers still racing over her pussy.

With a mighty thrust, I held my cock deep inside my wife and climaxed, while I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, groaning, "Ohhhh... Fuckkk."

As Meadow and I panted loudly, I opened my eyes and noticed my daughter had left, and then heard my wife softly say, "Holy fuck, that was great."

I eased my sweaty, tired body next to her and replied, "Yes, it sure was intense."

We lovingly kissed while we embraced each other until finally falling asleep.

Thankfully, the next morning was Saturday, which gave us time to sleep in before having to face the day.

But as we both rose from our slumbers, I remembered what my wife had said before we got all sex-crazy and said, "So, I have to know. Last night, when you said you knew what Stevie did. Why didn't you say something? I mean, you did tell me that you talked with her, didn't you?"

Meadow gave me a half-smirk before replying, "Yes. We did talk. But I also knew what she was feeling."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Dear, if you haven't figured it out... I also had a crush on my Dad, and in all honesty, I thought that maybe someday he and I would... you know."

"Fuck?" I said hoarsely.

"Yes. Fuck."

"Why? Why didn't you ever tell me?"

Meadow sighed, "I don't know. I think with us living so far away from my parents, and then after having the great sex we had with yours, I just let my fantasy die."

Well, now I felt like shit, and replied, "Fuck, Honey! If I had known... I'm so sorry."

Meadow walked over and lightly placed her hand on my cheek, and said, "It's in the past, now."

I still felt like such a stupid fucking idiot. How could I have not known?

But now it was all making sense. The reason why she liked the idea of me fucking my mom; the way she would call my father 'Daddy' when she was fucking him.

I could feel myself tearing up inside. There wasn't any way I could fix this, since her parents had already passed.

I think Meadow understood what I felt, because again she said, "Listen. Don't fret over it. I was just explaining my reason for letting our daughter do what she did."

"Okay," I sighed.

However, my wife wasn't finished with her confession and commented, "I also didn't stop her because of how hot it looked. I think I can understand why you wanted to see Robby and me, now."

"Really? You... You liked seeing that?"

Meadow nodded with a smile, and I went on, "So, what does that say about us? Is it sick that we find it exciting to see ourselves doing unthinkable things with our children?"

Meadow grinned before saying, "If we're both happy and honest with each other, why would we care what others think?"

That word 'honest' struck a nerve, especially after hearing my wife confess her most taboo thoughts to me, and I cleared my throat before saying, "Listen, Honey. I have something I need to tell you. Last night when we were having sex..."

"Yes?" Meadow asked, after I paused.

"Well..." I sighed. "Last night, I saw our daughter in the hallway, naked and masturbating, while we were doing it."

"You did? Well, isn't she the little voyeur?" Meadow chuckled.

"You're not mad at me?"

"For what?"

"For...you know, not telling you last night?"

Meadow busted out in loud laughter and said, "Listen. Did you enjoy seeing her do that?"

I nodded, as I shamefully looked down at the floor.

"Don't you think she knew you would? Your little girl isn't stupid. She's my daughter also, you know. Don't you remember how easy it was for me to get your father to fuck me? It sounds to me like your little Cupcake is more like her mother than you think."

Now I chuckled. "I guess you're right."

Nothing more was said as we both changed for the day. That was, until after we all finished breakfast and my wife, as usual, asked what everyone's plans were for the day.

Of course, Stevie was going to spend her day out by the pool, soaking up some sun, while Robby made some plans to visit his friends.

Me, since it was a Saturday, just wanted to spend my day relaxing around the house.

But events appeared to change when Meadow said, "Maybe I'll lay out by the pool with you."

Unlike before, Stevie didn't appear to be agitated hearing that news, and shockingly said, "Sure, Mom. Sounds great. Maybe Daddy will lay out with us, also."

I looked at my wife, who was smiling, and said, "I don't know, Honey. Daddy just wants to relax."

"So? Why can't you do that by the pool with us?"

Fuck! She had me there, and I said, "Okay, I guess I can."

"Great!" Stevie replied, as she jumped up from the table. "I'll go get ready."

Then I heard my wife say, as our daughter dashed out of the room, "You sure you wouldn't rather stay home with us, Robby?"

Robby looked at me, then back at his mom, then back at me again, and said, "I... I don't know. Do I?"

"I think you do," Meadow replied, in a very seductive manner.

"Oh. Okay, Mom. If you want me to."

So the day was set, and we all went to change into some bathing suits. I knew it wasn't going to be the average 'day by the pool' when I noticed my wife's little black string bikini.

"Holy shit, Meadow!" I barked when I saw just how sexy that thing was. It only barely covered her breasts and mound.

"You like it?" Meadow cooed, as she did a three-sixty spin for me, showing me how the string tucked between the crack of her ass, with only a little string tied on both sides of her hips keeping it from falling off.

"Is that even legal to wear, outside?"

"Kevin. Really?" Meadow questioned, as she put her hand on her bent hip.

"I'm just saying," I said, with a light chuckle.

"Do you think Robby will like it as much?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? The boy is going to cream his shorts when he sees you!"

"Good," Meadow replied as she sashayed that amazing ass of hers towards the door.

"What are you up to?" I said before she left.

Meadow stopped abruptly before looking over her shoulder and hissed, "Maybe a little more fun?"

Now I smiled and, like a faithful pet, followed her out to the pool.

We were the first to arrive, and my wife had me rearrange the lounge chairs, placing two of them side-by-side, while setting the other two a good eight feet away.

"You sit over there," Meadow said, and I willingly obliged her request.

Robby was the first of our kids to come outside, and I watched his mouth drop as he noticed his mother sprawled out on her back.

But before he was able even to utter a word, his mother said, "Over here, Robby. I want you to rub some lotion on my back."

Hastily Robby ventured towards my wife while she rolled over, and again he stopped dead in his tracks. Robby's head turned and he looked at me as if asking if it was okay, at which I just gave him a 'keep going' nod of my head.

As Robby picked up the lotion, I made myself comfortable in the chair. Just then our daughter walked outside, and I thought. Holy fucking shit!

I only thought my wife's bikini was small until I stared at my daughter's very sexy body, like a bird watching its prey.

Hot pink in color, the string bikini, like her mother's, was tied at the waist and was made of three triangle-shaped pieces of material, two of which barely covered my daughter's areolas, while the last one was about two inches in length and scarcely covered her mound.

I almost didn't hear my daughter say, "Alright if I lie next to you?"

I could only nod while my cock began to harden, as she took the lounge chair next to me.

I turned my attention back towards my wife and son, just in time to see him start to apply the lotion to his mother's body, and quickly became mesmerized by the sight of Robby ever-so-slowly rubbing his hands across her back.

What a sight to behold, I thought, as Robby's hands lazily ventured downward. I then turned to see Stevie apply lotion over the front of her body.

My mouth watered as my daughter looked down at herself while applying the lotion around her mostly exposed breasts. But I saw her grin when she caught me staring.

I drew my attention back towards Meadow and Robby, and saw his hands directly contact his mother's marvelous ass, rubbing and kneading both her cheeks. I saw my wife's lips part just a little, when his palms dipped even lower.

He was just about there. His hands were on her inner thighs, and my cock jumped when he brazenly risked it, and slipped them between his mother's slightly-parted legs.

Except my wife lifted her head quickly, and said, "That's enough, for now."

"Okay, Mom," he replied as he went over to the other chair and laid back, himself.

I followed suit and laid on my back, listening to the outside world in the distance, while the sun kissed all over my skin.

I would guess a half hour had passed before, in the quietness, I heard Meadow express, "Robby, Dear? Can you rub some of the lotion on my front?"

Front? I thought, knowing full well she was able to do that herself.

I lifted my head just enough to see Robby sitting next to my wife, who had already turned over, while he lathered up his hands before applying the lotion to his mother's tummy.

"Mmm. Your hands feel so nice," I heard Meadow coo.

"Thanks, Mom," Robby said, while inching his fingers upward until they were grazing the sides of her breasts.

Meadow's lips parted slightly again, and I heard her softly sigh, when his fingers slipped just a smidge under her bikini top before pulling back. Then again, his fingers tucked a tad under her top, causing her lips to part even more.

This was getting to me, and I could feel my cock rising again.

"Oh... Robby..." Meadow's voice faded away as his hands slipped completely under her little bikini top, actually pushing it up and out of the way.

Kneading and swishing, my boy's hands worked over his mother's breasts, and I could see her nipples hardening. Then she arched her back when he bent over and flicked his tongue over the right one.

I was in my own world now, absorbing how great it was to be experiencing this sinful sight before my eyes once more, and couldn't help but rub my hand over my now-hard dick.

"Oh... Yes, Son. So nice. So nice," Meadow moaned, as her loving son caressed and kissed her breasts. But then I saw his left hand sliding down her body. Down to her tummy, then down to her waist.

"Robby! Oh, Robby!" My wife implored, as her legs parted slightly when his fingers scratched at her bikini bottoms.

"Son! Oh, God!" Meadow moaned, when his finger slipped inside her bottoms, causing her legs to spread even further apart, while he kept his mouth locked onto her bosom.

Then I knew it happened, when her waist lifted slightly, and her legs ultimately spread over both sides of the lounge chair, until her feet rested on the concrete pool deck. My son's hand found his mother's clit. And as she squirmed around, I could hear her whimpering, "Robby! Oh, fuck! Robby! Too far! Too far!"

However, Robby didn't stop. In fact, his head went up to his mother's ear, and he whispered something to her whilst his finger tented up under her bottom, and I knew he was just about to insert it inside her.

"Oh... Fuck!!!" Meadow bellowed, when his fingers found their mark, causing her head to hit the lounge chair while her eyes snapped shut.

I was so excited seeing my wife thrash around getting finger fucked by her son, I didn't expect to feel a hand cover my mouth, while another one tucked quickly under my shorts.

Shocked, I mumbled, but heard, "Shh, Daddy. We don't want to disturb them. I think Robby's going to make her come, this time."

Stevie's hand went faster and faster, while her other hand devilishly pulled my shorts down, exposing my super-hard cock. I went to say something again, but her hand quickly covered over my mouth once more, while the other was working my sperm up my cock in record time.

"See, Daddy. Look at Mommy. She's close! I can tell," Stevie hissed.

It was true, the expression on my wife's face was that of pure ecstasy. My son was going to make her come.

"Robby! Oh yes! Oh, fuck, Son! Oh, fuck! OH, OH, Christ!" Meadow whined. But as her body thrashed around, I saw Robby's hand tug on the little string, causing her bottoms to fall open. He then quickly got between her legs on his knees, while lowering his head down and latching onto her clit, still fucking her with his fingers.

Meadow's eyes shot open as she lifted her head and squealed, "Robby!"

But my wife's eyes met mine, and just as they did, we watched as our daughter inhaled my cock.

"Stevie!" I shouted, but it was useless; her head bobbed only faster, and all I could do was watch my wife take hold of Robby's head and hold it tight to her box.

"Oh shit! Oh my God, Stevie! Honey! Oh, fuck!" I croaked, as my daughter wickedly sucked my dick, with a passion I'd never felt before.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I heard my wife express, and through slitted eyes I saw her back arch off the chair, while her legs quivered. Robby didn't remove his mouth from her pussy, but had removed his hands that were now easing his shorts down, exposing his already hard cock.

"Oh shit! I... OH God! Rrr-obby!" I muttered, realizing my wife had no idea what my son was planning.

But as I tried once more to get the words out, I felt my daughter cover my mouth again while she straddled my hips, crushing her barely-covered pussy over my hard cock before rocking herself back and forth over it.

I was now totally and utterly lost in this sexual state of arousal, and could only watch as Meadow once again gyrated her pussy on my son's face while he stroked on his cock.

Stevie ground her pussy over my swollen shaft even faster, when she firmly whispered, "We don't want to stop them now, do we? I think Mommy really wants to feel her son's big hard cock inside her, don't you?

"Stevie..." I implored, as she tugged on her own little ties and pulled her bottoms free, letting me feel her sweet, wet, little pussy lips gliding over my solid shaft.

"Oh... Fuck..." I groaned, and watched as my wife was about to come again, herself. Only just before it happened, I saw Robby grab her thighs and thrust his cock quickly inside her.

"Robby! Robby!" Meadow screamed as she shot up onto her elbows, just as Stevie nudged my cock inside her tight pussy.

"Oh, Mom! OH, Mom! OH, MOM!" I could hear Robby say, as he held onto his mother's waist and went wildly fast inside her pussy.

He wasn't the only one. Stevie was grinding, bouncing, thrusting, and rubbing in circles over my dick. I couldn't take anymore and grabbed her waist, helping her bounce faster on me.

"Yes, Daddy. Mmm. Yes, Daddy! Oh! Ah! Oh! So good! So good, Daddy! Please give it to me! Please give it to me, Daddy! Fuck your little girl. Make me come! Make your little Cupcake come!"

"Stevie!" I cringed when I felt her already super-tight pussy vice onto my shaft, causing me to feel the first threatening signs of release. I did my best to hold it back, and bit my tongue, hard.

"OH GOD!" I heard Meadow bellow, and saw her resting on her hands, while her ass was high in the air with her legs up and over Robby's shoulders.

"Oh, YES! OH, YES!" Meadow screamed, head back, eyes closed, and arched backward when her first climax hit.

Grunting and puffing, I felt myself explode, sending my seed deep inside my daughter's pussy. Then I sensed her also tighten up and quiver, while she held my shoulders tightly.

"Yes, Daddy! Yes, Daddy! Oh, it feels so good inside me. You're filling me up!" My daughter expressed, as my cum kept pumping inside her.

"Robby! Oh, God! I'm going to come, again!" I heard, and saw my wife have another orgasm while my daughter slowly ground herself on my spent pecker.

Robby showed no sign of letting up when he eased his mother's almost limp body back onto the lounge chair, only to help her to her feet facing me, before bending her over slightly while standing behind her.

Meadow, with a flushed appearance, looked at me through squinted eyes, and Robby said, "Is this what you wanted to see, Dad?" pulling his mother's arms behind her, before ramming his solid cock back inside her.

"Oh, Oh Oh Oh God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Meadow whimpered, barely able to stand as her son plowed feverishly into her.

I was hard again, seeing how mercilessly my son was fucking his mother, and thrust with my cock that was still buried inside my daughter.

After only a couple of times, I quickly decided to take control of this myself. Sitting upright, I took hold of my daughter's waist and lifted her. Turning her around, I had her lean over the lounge chair while I rammed my dick back inside her pussy from behind.

Thrusting and pumping, I pile-drove my cock, making my daughter squeal in pleasure, and said, "Get ready for Daddy to make you come again!"

"Yes! Yes! Oh yes! Yes, Daddy! Oh! Ah! Oh, oh! AHH!" Stevie moaned over and over as I went to town on her little pussy, causing her juices to flow down her leg, and then felt her stiffen up and quiver. But I was relentless and kept plowing away.

Having come once already, I was ready to last much longer than before, and like my son, showed no sign of stopping.

"Oh, God! Oh, Oh, Oh Fuck! I'm coming, again!" I heard Meadow yell, and saw Robby had his hands on her waist, now helping her stand.

Straightening my daughter up, I walked her over in front of her mother, but unlike Robby, before I reinserted my cock I took hold of my daughter's long hair with one hand and pulled her head back, while the other held her waist.

As expected, the first long hard thrust caused my daughter to hold onto her mother's shoulders when I went balls deep back inside, which also made Meadow brace herself on Stevie's shoulders.

"Oh, Daddy. Oh Daddy, OH, I'm coming! I'm coming!" I heard my little girl whine, while her mother was still getting plastered by her son's meat.

However, unexpectedly, as we both fucked the women in our family, I saw my wife kiss our daughter. Not just a little kiss, a full hard fucking French kiss, and I noticed how Stevie accepted it.

I think seeing that got to Robby and me, because it wasn't long before I groaned, "Oh fuck!"

I could see my son's face turn bright red, as he arched his back slightly while holding his mother's hips tightly in his hands and groaning.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm," I could hear come from Meadow and Stevie while they kissed. Then my dick finally exploded once more, and then I felt my daughter tickle her clit when it happened.

Only it wasn't my daughter who was toying with her pussy; it was my wife. When I looked down I saw that Stevie was doing the same to her mother's clit as Robby came.

Holy shit, seeing that only drained my balls even more, once I felt Stevie climax, also.